[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

Moin,

yes ... at the moment, the only way to get somone using the devices, is to order a follower to use the device.

beside cleaning up and optimize the bondage mod(spell, scripts etc.), i am developing a small slavery mod to have victims for the bondage devices(). maybe next week there will be a little in between relase.

About the devices/furnitures - Fore is heavily working on the next release of fnis.

xaz , me and other modders will wait to the final 4.x Version of fnis before adding new devices.

My vaccation is now over and i am back to my work as consultant and sysadmin... so now i have less time for modding.

But the basic core Mod/concept and coding is done, so i will invest my time in optimizing and adding more features to my mod.

MOin

Oli

Sorry to bother you again but i still seem to do wrong.

I ordered uthgard to sit on the wooden horse or stand at the cross. This worked, and she is listed as bound actor in MCM-Menu.

But i can't progress from there, only dialog option i have is to free her again.

And if i try it with dropping one of the books it is not working at all, only with the already placed devices. Maybe i just have too many mods currently enabled. Just asking you or another user who successfully got the mod working for one or two screenshots since i am so curious how it would look like if you successfully activated a device with the activate devices spell and which options you have then.

Otherwise just waiting for the next version and looking forward to it :).

Just for information, the Multi Follower Mod known as "Extensible Followers Framework" or EFF, has a optional spell called "Mind Control".

With this spell the player can transform EVERY NPC into a temporary follower so it is possible to bypass the current limitation about device use by NPCs.

Dismissing the tempo follower, this NPC will return as it was before.

Sorry to bother you again but i still seem to do wrong.

I ordered uthgard to sit on the wooden horse or stand at the cross. This worked, and she is listed as bound actor in MCM-Menu.

But i can't progress from there, only dialog option i have is to free her again.

And if i try it with dropping one of the books it is not working at all, only with the already placed devices. Maybe i just have too many mods currently enabled. Just asking you or another user who successfully got the mod working for one or two screenshots since i am so curious how it would look like if you successfully activated a device with the activate devices spell and which options you have then.

Otherwise just waiting for the next version and looking forward to it :).

You should download "let's get naked" from nexus and use the whips for punishmend...

There is at the moment only:

-Order (follower) to use the devices(they stay there until freed)

-free followers bound to devices via dialogue

-place and remove the placeable devices

so for the next major release there will be:

-strip actors bound to devices via dialogue

-unstrip them via dialogue

-make the devices craftable

-add a vendor who sells devices(for the lazy people... will be expensive)

-optimizing the placement scripts - for the people that can not activate them

and when the next major SexLab is availible... i try to integrate the animations(also dialoguebased)..

Moin

Oli

Just for information, the Multi Follower Mod known as "Extensible Followers Framework" or EFF, has a optional spell called "Mind Control".

With this spell the player can transform EVERY NPC into a temporary follower so it is possible to bypass the current limitation about device use by NPCs.

Dismissing the tempo follower, this NPC will return as it was before.

i have just finished a basic slavery mod...

you can have up to 12(now, later more) actors enslaved:

its like a multi follower mod.. so you do not have to waste follower slots ....

integrated so far:

-set a home for a slave

-set sleep, work and travel packages for each slave at his home

-order them to do something(like use bondage devices...)

-use up to 5 following slaves as packmule(FollowerCount + SlaveFollowerCount < maxFollowingActors)

-security checks: children can not be enslaved + i will integrate a blacklist for quest essential actors

-slaveoutfit -> assign outfits for different conditions(naked,work,travel...)(not fully implemented yet)

Moin

Oli

I have to admit. You have an amazing mod here. I just have ONE small concern. When you use the whip, it doesn't make a whipping sound. The whip from Paradise Halls slavery mod makes a really nice sound effect when you hit someone with it. Only problem with using that mod's whip is that it causes NPCs to get aggressive in 3-4 hits whereas your whip doesn't. Can you integrate the whip sound effect from that mod into yours? The link to that mod is below:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886//?

Again, amazing work. Keep it up.

Edit: I tried various whips/crops from different mods. The crop from Zaz resources seems the best BUT it doesn't leave any whip marks like the one from paradise halls.

I have to admit. You have an amazing mod here. I just have ONE small concern. When you use the whip, it doesn't make a whipping sound.

the whip marks were developed when i researched the bukkake effect... and this is a very old work of mine.

i have some whiph sound effects.... but they are not free.... i will add sound effects as soon as i have sound files that are copyright free,,,,,

The whip from Paradise Halls slavery mod makes a really nice sound effect when you hit someone with it. Only problem with using that mod's whip is that it causes NPCs to get aggressive in 3-4 hits whereas your whip doesn't. Can you integrate the whip sound effect from that mod into yours? The link to that mod is below:

i know paradis halls.... but i will do my own sound effects...

Again, amazing work. Keep it up.

Thank you.

A little info for all:

last 7 days i was bug hunting.... i have had to load a save game up to three times to get my skyrim running..

no hints in the logs... at least i found that it was a corrupt S.O.S installation that caused teh CTDs.

(the male skeleton freezed 1-2 times at loading... or as soon as i tryed to move my nice nord male avatar). No that i have a fresh installation i am back developing the mods.

ok ... i think/hope i will release a basic slavery.... or lets say slave/bondagelover mod this weekend(sundday to monday nigth) with this features:

slavery mod basic:

- enslave (for beginning: spells/enslavment stuff)* DONE

- set home(with basic work/sleep/eat etc. packages)** DONE

- set outfit travel/home/sleep/special -> the outfit system will also be used for the bondage spells/devices 50%

- set free or remove from quest if dead 50%

device bondage mod:

- optimized scripts for the devices 20%

- strip option -> automatic and/or dialogue driven 0%

- bondage spells: enhanced strip and unstrip:

info: the spells have old scripts and only a basic "unequipall" commando in it.

in the new spell version i will have a slot per victim in a controller quest - so the will re equip their stripped armor and weapons when the spell runs out... 50%(see slavery mod) and some more conditions and fx.

Moin

Oli

Well, I'm having the problem with the spell not doing anything to the books, but curiously the spell DOES work - I used the console to spawn the objects the books would have placed, and activating those while channeling the spell gives me the rotation, moving, and removal menu like it's supposed to. So I guess the initial placement menu's the only one having problems?

More importantly though, this mod's turning random names into German, like Dragonsreach's name and random chairs and stools and such. What's up with that?

Well, I'm having the problem with the spell not doing anything to the books, but curiously the spell DOES work - I used the console to spawn the objects the books would have placed, and activating those while channeling the spell gives me the rotation, moving, and removal menu like it's supposed to. So I guess the initial placement menu's the only one having problems?

More importantly though, this mod's turning random names into German, like Dragonsreach's name and random chairs and stools and such. What's up with that?

hmmm... this is because i use a german version of skyrim.

i am working on it.. and the other problems

Moin

Oli

i could take care of that, if you want, as i noticed it as well, while translating your mod into german.
Maybe you could release a german version yourself and i take care of possible german left-overs in the english version?

i could take care of that, if you want, as i noticed it as well, while translating your mod into german.

Maybe you could release a german version yourself and i take care of possible german left-overs in the english version?

Kein Problem.

Moin

Oli

• 2 weeks later...

How do you spawn the furniture the books would have placed? As in what's the console command and id ref for the furniture?

You'll need to search for the object you want using something like, say, "help pillory" if you want to find the code for the pillory. Each object will have two entries in the resulting list, one is for the static one oli3d placed in the dungeon room, which doesn't work with the spell, and the other is for the movable version. Usually, the movable version is the second entry, but I recall at least one case where it was the first instead.

Once you have its code, use player.placeatme code to spawn the object, then use the spell to adjust it as you see fit. However, this usually spawns the object crooked and partially embedded in the ground, which means more work to get it positioned right, so to make it a little easier you should first enter first person, look straight ahead as best you can, jump, and immediately open the console to put in the code.

Just found this mod today, and It looks amazing, very exciting about it's potential. :)

But like many in the thread (which I read the whole thing), I can't get the placeable items to activate, using the spell.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why, I even removed all mods and also tried a vanilla save file just in case. but no luck. I looked at your code, and I see the main function to do the deploy/activate is in 03dDeployAndPlace01.

I do see errors in the logs for that script when I attempt to activate the book:

[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Unable to call BlockActivation - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.BlockActivation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 23
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Unable to call Disable - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.Disable() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 24
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=39
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Unable to call SetAngle - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.SetAngle() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 27
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Unable to call PlaceAtMe - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 28
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 29
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Cannot call SetAngle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 30
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 31
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:52PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Item 45 in container  (00000014)].o3dDeployAndPlace01.OnActivate() - "o3ddeployandplace01.psc" Line 32

It seems like it is detecting the magic effect, and running the function, however, it's not running until after the book is already picked up.  Thus why it says "Item 73 in container (00000014)"  00000014 is the player. 

There are also errors/messages during initialization at the top, i'll just list them in order of execution:

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:11PM] Error: Property Pages on script o3dDevBondageSKImenu attached to o3dBondageQuestGlobal (3F1065E8) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:13PM] Error: Property Pages on script o3dDevBondageSKImenu attached to o3dBondageQuestGlobal (3F1065E8) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:19PM] [o3dDevBondageSKImenu <o3dBondageQuestGlobal (3F1065E8)>] INITIALIZED

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:19PM] o3dBongaeQuestGlobal initialized

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:20PM] [o3dDevBondageSKImenu <o3dBondageQuestGlobal (3F1065E8)>]: Registered o3dDeviceBondage at MCM.

[10/01/2013 - 11:38:20PM] o3dBongaeQuestGlobal update

And I think these errors occurred at the moment I took the placeable objects  from the chest in the room to my inventory, while the last two lines are when I dropped two of the books (to try activating them):

[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 24 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 25 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 35 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 43 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 45 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 50 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:39:54PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to Item 51 in container  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:40PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to  (FF004716) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/01/2013 - 11:40:40PM] Warning: Property o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME on script o3dDeployAndPlace01 attached to  (FF004718) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Hope this helps, I really look forward to using this mod. :)

I got curious about the o3dActivteOrTakeDeviceME property, and looking at the ESP file with Tes5Edit, I see it references FormID 0300AA1A, which it says "Could not Be Resolved".  I don't know what 0300AA1A is supposed to be, but it appears to be missing.

I've been doing some research, and I think I see the problem. The OnActivate  Event will only call after the usual Event handler has been handled. In this case the picking up of the book.  As the page says here: http://www.creationkit.com/OnActivate_(Papyrus)

This event will still be received if the object reference has had its normal activation processing blocked via BlockActivation. It is also most likely running after the object itself has done (or ignored) it's normal activation processing. Which means, for example, that if normally the object is picked up you won't be able to manipulate it as it will have already been moved into the actor's inventory.

So the key is to Block Activation before it's ever activated (using the OnLoad() event).    But you still want to be able to pick it up of course, So that's where forcing activation  on the case that the Magic effect is not present.

I have tested this new version of your script o3ddeployandplace01, and it seems to work well for me.

Scriptname o3dDeployAndPlace01 extends ObjectReference  

Furniture Property FurnDev Auto
MiscObject Property FurnDevPlH Auto
Magiceffect Property o3dActivateCeviceMenu Auto

float Property DeviceZOffset Auto

float ActPosX = 0.0
float ActPosY = 0.0
float ActPosZ = 0.0
float ActAngX = 0.0
float ActAngY = 0.0
float ActAngZ = 0.0

Event OnLoad()
	BlockActivation()
EndEvent

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)

if Game.GetPlayer().HasMagicEffect(o3dActivateCeviceMenu)	

;self.BlockActivation()
				self.Disable()
				utility.wait(0.1)
				ActAngZ = game.getplayer().GetAngleZ()
				self.setangle(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
				ObjectReference NewDevice= self.PlaceAtMe(FurnDev, 1,true,true)
				NewDevice.moveto(self, 0, 0, DeviceZOffset , true)
				NewDevice.setangle(0.0, 0.0, ActAngZ)
				NewDevice.enable()
				self.Delete()
				Newdevice.blockActivation()

else
		self.Activate(Game.GetPlayer(),true);

endif

EndEvent

Hope this helps. :)

Hi ...

I updated to

FNIS Behavior V4.0   10/9/2013 1:14:56 AM ... (no longer beta)

ZazAnimationPack_V0054

and now there is a conflict with v006d spelldriven 08-30-2013 when running FINIS :

Reading o3dzaz ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  22 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\o3dzaz\FNIS_o3dzaz_List.txt):  fu wallshackle01 idleshackled.hkx idleshackled.hkx idleshackledexit.hkx

Looks like we need an update to the latest FNIS version ...