[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

I have tried only a couple of devices in the warehouse. The only problem i found for now is just a misalignment. It only happens to my follower though, PC is aligning as intended.

Wooden horse bends victim's legs in a VERY bad way.

He is not responsible for the creation of the Wooden Horse... It's part of the ZAP pack and you can't blame him... The creator himself has admitted that one is far from good for his taste... He'll be remaking one if we figure out if he's alive :P

Also

As far as testing the mod... I did get no setup of the devices either so far... Tried 4 nothing did it... Think the books are bad... my MCM menu is also not showing up... Something to do with it dunno

Gonna see if more people have that bug...

PS: Like the warehouse 

I know he's not responsible. Just posting issues i have seen.

Anyway it looks like that companion has wrong bounding boxes or something.

Spells work fine for me. Two observations though: furo trap was left equipped on the follower after i freed her with a spell. After all the spells my follower was unable to use the devices anymore. She just says "Ok, got it" and does nothing.

I know he's not responsible. Just posting issues i have seen.

Anyway it looks like that companion has wrong bounding boxes or something.

Spells work fine for me. Two observations though: furo trap was left equipped on the follower after i freed her with a spell. After all the spells my follower was unable to use the devices anymore. She just says "Ok, got it" and does nothing.

ZAP again... He can't fix that... Problem is you need to fix that in ZAP... It's a thing Chriss was testing a long time ago

Ah yeah would also say the the MCM menu ist showing up but its empty, I know that it is for later, but there are 2 menu point under the main menu.

The 2 Menupoints are empty. that's correct.

Did you see the logo placeholder?

Moin

Oli

No there is no logo in the MCM. Only blank screens.

Some post befor I posted a log for your interst maybe that will help.

Sorry forgot to attach the logo.

After a fresh install of skyrim(no artefacts of my mod)... and the installation of all requirements, the only problems i had were some animation issues(ZaZ related) when i used the devices myself. Dropping, positonig, using, removing worked with the items from the chest as with a console added item.... no probs so far.

maybe one hint... look in your skyrim meshes directory for "data\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack"

proove that all the static items are there... or the newest version(ZaZ 0.5.2)...

Moin

Oli

No there is no logo in the MCM. Only blank screens.

Some post befor I posted a log for your interst maybe that will help.

Sorry forgot to attach the logo.

After a fresh install of skyrim(no artefacts of my mod)... and the installation of all requirements, the only problems i had were some animation issues(ZaZ related) when i used the devices myself. Dropping, positonig, using, removing worked with the items from the chest as with a console added item.... no probs so far.

maybe one hint... look in your skyrim meshes directory for "data\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack"

proove that all the static items are there... or the newest version(ZaZ 0.5.2)...

Moin

Oli

So the empty menu is right...

Then why can't I sneak activate ... (Tessedit time)

Okay what I figured so far...

People and cleaning mods is NOT going so well huh ??? You have a German version of Skyrim which is dealing with problems with my version being English if you ask me... Some of your things give me German names (like Whiterun is something else and chair is stuhl...)

I should clean those out every mod but then again I'm afraid of deleting them so far...

Anyway... 1 question to ask... What is a CHAIR doing in your mod ??? (Noble chair and such are included LOL)

For the rest I don't see anything wrong so... Still puzzled

Its all there that should not be the problem I have ZaZ 0.5.2

Like JinZen I can only not sneak activate the placeholders(Ruined Books). All othere thinks work fine. All mesh are there. Where they should be.

People and cleaning mods is NOT going so well huh ??? You have a German version of Skyrim which is dealing with problems with my version being English if you ask me... Some of your things give me German names (like Whiterun is something else and chair is stuhl...)

I should clean those out every mod but then again I'm afraid of deleting them so far...

Anyway... 1 question to ask... What is a CHAIR doing in your mod ??? (Noble chair and such are included LOL)

That should not be the problem I have the German Version and also has the Problem so it may not be the different language.

hmmmm. the only time i could not activate the books were when i used a save that had a dropped device/script and i made a load after a major script change.

Thats because the scripts reside in your save... so the device/script with old values did not react to any activation.

So every time i made a major change i started with a clean save... without nesting scripts

After i implemented the "remove device" button, that actually deletes the device(reference),

so i could use the save again and again.... and had no errors...

next to test were script/values that resides in the skse co saves...

(for example: for my tattoo test mod, i deleted the skse co save - and my nice lydia got an blueish body....)

Edit: at all -> Test a save that was used before you installed v005.... or better a save even before you installed any of my mods versions....

Moin

Oli

A little Question. Is there maybe a missing script in your archiv?

- o3db2devicealiasscript

- o3dbondageglobalfunc

- o3dboundgirl001script

- o3dboundtodeviceeffscript

- o3dboundtofurniture

- o3ddeployandplace01

- o3ddevbondageskimenu

- o3ddeviceposispell01

- o3dfreegirl

- o3ds_tif__03011087

- o3dtopic001

- o3dzazfuroseq001

- ski_playerloadgamealias

That are the script I have in the Archiv is there one missing maybe?

I have used a Complet new Game so there should not be a problem with script in the savegame. Only Required mods and Skyrim.esm and Update.esm are loaded.

A little Question. Is there maybe a missing script in your archiv?

- o3db2devicealiasscript

- o3dbondageglobalfunc

- o3dboundgirl001script

- o3dboundtodeviceeffscript

- o3dboundtofurniture

- o3ddeployandplace01

- o3ddevbondageskimenu

- o3ddeviceposispell01

- o3dfreegirl

- o3ds_tif__03011087

- o3dtopic001

- o3dzazfuroseq001

- ski_playerloadgamealias

That are the script I have in the Archiv is there one missing maybe?

I have used a Complet new Game so there should not be a problem with script in the savegame. Only Required mods and Skyrim.esm and Update.esm are loaded.

nope... no missing script...  i installed the version i uploaded(and downloaded... for testing) to/from LL....

check your /skyrim/data/scripts and /skyrim/data/scripts/source directory for the files...

Moin

Oli

hehehe... now you got the feelings i got every time after i installed a english version mod and have a mix of german and engish dialogues..... but no probs so far ;).... as soon as the major work is done, i will make a english based version.... (i think i switch my game to english anyway... )

Don't delete... do it my way...

1. copy your skyrim diretory to a save place.

2. rename the copied directory to skyrim$theDayIcopied

3. if you have NMM... copy the directory to a save place like you did it with the game directory

4. deinstall Skyrim

5. deinstall NMM or your prefered mod manager

6. delete NMM or mod manager directorys

7. Install Skyrim

8. Install NMM or the mod manager you prefer

9. update to the latest version...

10. install your favorite mods

11. make a backup of your newly installed Skyrim and modmanager....

and do a backup from time to time....

Welcome to the testing ground...(imagine Freddys claws scretching over a black board.....)

ahemmmm.. it's all about furnitures.. isn't it?

a pillory is a furniture ... a noble chair is a furniture...

the chair was just a test object....

you should have seen what i have done, for testing, to one of the ZaZ devices....

via nifscope..... just for testing

k...

I think i will have a look and make researches tomorrow...

(this bottle of wine is good)... so you have to wait when i will be sober again...

Moin

Oli

hehehe... now you got the feelings i got every time after i installed a english version mod and have a mix of german and engish dialogues..... but no probs so far ;).... as soon as the major work is done, i will make a english based version.... (i think i switch my game to english anyway... )

Don't delete... do it my way...

1. copy your skyrim diretory to a save place.

2. rename the copied directory to skyrim$theDayIcopied

3. if you have NMM... copy the directory to a save place like you did it with the game directory

4. deinstall Skyrim

5. deinstall NMM or your prefered mod manager

6. delete NMM or mod manager directorys

7. Install Skyrim

8. Install NMM or the mod manager you prefer

9. update to the latest version...

10. install your favorite mods

11. make a backup of your newly installed Skyrim and modmanager....

and do a backup from time to time....

Welcome to the testing ground...(imagine Freddys claws scretching over a black board.....)

ahemmmm.. it's all about furnitures.. isn't it?

a pillory is a furniture ... a noble chair is a furniture...

the chair was just a test object....

you should have seen what i have done, for testing, to one of the ZaZ devices....

via nifscope..... just for testing

k...

I think i will have a look and make researches tomorrow...

(this bottle of wine is good)... so you have to wait when i will be sober again...

Moin

Oli

I do not like the idea of modmanagers :P breaks just as much as it helps :P

As for the clean out... I mean I should take EVERY mod and change whatever other language to English... Seriously... I hate the fact of other names... By now my Whiterun has some other language names and my chairs are called stuhls... Jeez... I could as well make a translate ESP for that LOL ...

Anyway yeah will have to wait I guess for seeing... Or clear out all save script data... Time to search that command shit again

Is it the dreaded comfy chair?

hmmmm..that wood be a nice mod: NO ONE EXPECTS THE THALMOR INQUISITON!

Moin

Oli

oli3d,I found the way how to put the DIY thing but kinda weird :
Here's how I do it :
1. Go to dragonsreach
2.drop 3 (same) books

3.Sneak mode and take the book

Usually I get the furniture enabled at 3rd time I took the book,but the problem is I can't perform same trick to place other furniture after I placed one in there(even I remove the first furniture) so I load the game before I place the first one and place another furniture...This is kinda weird issue because I can do this only inside dragonsreach :/
Can you fix this weird issue ? Thanks :)

Moin,

I am switching to the english version of skyrim.

After switching i will check and clean my mod....

Maybe it could solve some of  your/the problems...

Moin

Oli

P.S.: Hey all... i need some positive feedback. Not just problems and so on.

I have to know if the mod is working as intended(for animation probs .... please go to the zazanimaton thread)

that would be nice...

Oli

Moin.....

i downloaded my mod form LL ...

... i installed a  new Windows(after crash), new skyrim, only mods that are required.... my mod runs.... no probs with dropping, activating, remove etc.

this was a time consuming thing.

All i can say .... it works. Yesterday i had the english version installed... it worked....

today the germanversion ... it worked... now the german version and additional the english stringfiles... it works.

Moin

Oli

P.S: now i begin to clean up my mod....

if xaz make me the spitroast a non equippable furniture .... i will make a spitroast furniture....;)

Hmm

I have reinstall the whole Skyrim again for testing.

1. install Fore and Zaz

2.skyUI

3.Then your mod

4.Run Fore for users

Now I Started skyrim. New game (so no old scripts) Walked too The Warehouse. taken the books and leave the cell. Walk in dragonreach. There, I've tried a device. I put it on the floor and tried to activate. Nothing happened. I did try it with all devices 3 times and nothing happened. Finally, I've last thrown on the ground all equipment (books). Now I have tried them all at once to activate. And suddenly as as a built up unit. This I could move and edit and remove it. The whole thing I can not repeat. All I have of course done in Sneak mode.

Moin.....

i downloaded my mod form LL ...

... i installed a  new Windows(after crash), new skyrim, only mods that are required.... my mod runs.... no probs with dropping, activating, remove etc.

this was a time consuming thing.

All i can say .... it works. Yesterday i had the english version installed... it worked....

today the germanversion ... it worked... now the german version and additional the english stringfiles... it works.

Moin

Oli

P.S: now i begin to clean up my mod....

if xaz make me the spitroast a non equippable furniture .... i will make a spitroast furniture.... ;)

Ehm if you could convert the spitroast item to something like an anio wouldn't it be able to get both together ? Similar to the pose from the chains and such ? I think that might be easier than remaking the furniture... As it will lock everything into one position (You have a few options now) 

I am currently trying it out and so far pretty much everything works. Only issue I have had is on the vertical stocks the camera was too close to to see my character (not sure if it was due to the position of them or not). On another note I have finally found a proper use for the Trophy Room in Hearthfire.

post-101267-0-92176300-1377631661_thumb.jpg

I am currently trying it out and so far pretty much everything works. Only issue I have had is on the vertical stocks the camera was too close to to see my character (not sure if it was due to the position of them or not).

hhhmmmmm .. i have the same problems some times .... i do not think it is the position...

i will look for a solution....

On another note I have finally found a proper use for the Trophy Room in Hearthfire.

i know.... zaz and masterchriss made me happy with their devices.

Breeezhome is now much cosier.... my followers did annoying things there... wandering around etc.

now i can sit down, relax, drink a wine without beeing disturbed...

Moin

Oli