[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

So...when can you put these spells on your own character?

The ZAP spells are already integrated... help zaz:

I think he wants to use the spells on himself.... not on a target.

next release will integrate an bookshelf containig all the spells in my mod.

Moin

Oli

I guess he'll be temporally out of luck then ...

hmmmmm... moin

i will have a break for 2-3 days in developing this mod.

1. xaz converts or will convert all the ZaZ-Devices to furnitures.

Because he is a much better Nifscope and Blender user as myself it makes sense to wait for him to finish his work.

2. Fore is working on a new version of FNIS. He might alter the syntax one needs for the fnis-animlist-files.

I think it makes sense to wait for the release before i continue working on part of the mod that includes furniture animations.

3. I will delete the ZaZ-Spells from this mod and make it a independend mod.

why:

a. the spells only using the original ZaZ Animmated Object Animations.... no extra Animlists ....

b. the spells are simple and using only basic scripts.. no quests/variables/alias/references etc.

c. i want to make it an real immersive mod. the spells should be one a conjurer uses to controll a fight...

d. i want use the same shaders as vanilla skyrim uses for conjured swords etc... (ghostly/transparent)

e. So updating and keep the spells  up to date will be much simpler....

What do you think?

Any suggestions?

Moin

Oli

Chipping in my pov here.

From an egoistic perspective, this mod covers a huge "hole" in ZAP support. Most people on this forum, or in general, aren't modders. This mod makes a lot of content more easily available for them, which I think is really adding to the value of ZAP.

Chipping in my pov here.

From an egoistic perspective, this mod covers a huge "hole" in ZAP support. Most people on this forum, or in general, aren't modders. This mod makes a lot of content more easily available for them, which I think is really adding to the value of ZAP.

just in the moment i am adding some points to  my development agenda to promote ZaZ....(and of course my mod;))

- ZaZ devices as placeable furniture

- a warehouse, where all or most of the devices are displayed(for modders, coc)

- a controllerquest(init,reset,clean) and mcm menu + more slots for victim/device aliases(now 10 then 50?)

ideas:

ZaZ devices as traps to catch people(Example:for the slaverysystems).

A little example quest for the devices:

A thief gets caught an the guards force him/her to be displayed to the people for three days....

and so on...

Moin

Oli

Chipping in my pov here.

just in the moment i am adding some points to  my development agenda to promote ZaZ....(and of course my mod;))

- ZaZ devices as placeable furniture

- a warehouse, where all or most of the devices are displayed(for modders, coc)

- a controllerquest(init,reset,clean) and mcm menu + more slots for victim/device aliases(now 10 then 50?)

ideas:

ZaZ devices as traps to catch people(Example:for the slaverysystems).

A little example quest for the devices:

A thief gets caught an the guards force him/her to be displayed to the people for three days....

and so on...

Moin

Oli

To be honest many mods start to overlap... however I do like the idea of a museum of those torture devices :P Very usable :P

However what does make me state differently is you are going on the tour of PO with the little quest... More or less this is a good thing if you decide to do this in towns that aren't covered with the prison system...

Or that you'll run into possible bandit/slaver camps where this can happen... but then your hitting on SD... Then again I would love a semi bit of remake on slave/slaver mods :D

I want to see SD for both player and NPC's in one... In other words you can learn to become the slaver or get enslaved and used as a slave :D

I have another idea but I don't really want to ask this of anyone as it would sound like a HUGE project in general and that would combine A LOT of people... (See it as ... a mod that adds)

Sounds like a lot of cool ideas. Tbh, the things i put into ZAP is just meant as a reference. It's much nicer when people create real mods from the stuff in ZAP.

I'll still need a test area for my own needs, ofc, but if you create furniture, you can do things like scale actors and stuff ....

Sounds like a lot of cool ideas. Tbh, the things i put into ZAP is just meant as a reference. It's much nicer when people create real mods from the stuff in ZAP.

I'll still need a test area for my own needs, ofc, but if you create furniture, you can do things like scale actors and stuff ....

The scaling can be done via script. Because i store all information in an alias pair (ActorAlias/Device)in the controllerquest it should be possible to scale the device to the actor or vice versa(with your formula). But i have to test this... luckily i have modded all my followers .. different heights different weights and so on...  so i will have enough test objects..

ok ... i test it....

Moin

Oli

This is probably idiotic, but how do I get the furniture to place in the Creation Kit? I'm trying to set up my own room and modded the room, but the furniture from your mod will not place in the modded room. Like it disappears everytime I try to put in the room after I save it. 

I can place the zaz furniture but not the o3d versions. Also I tried placing them in the room via console, but it does have the full functionality. In other words, it won't bound them like it does on the whiterun versions.

This is probably idiotic, but how do I get the furniture to place in the Creation Kit? I'm trying to set up my own room and modded the room, but the furniture from your mod will not place in the modded room. Like it disappears everytime I try to put in the room after I save it. 

I can place the zaz furniture but not the o3d versions. Also I tried placing them in the room via console, but it does have the full functionality. In other words, it won't bound them like it does on the whiterun versions.

Moin,

thats becaus my mod is a esp(pluginfile) not a esm(masterfile).

The masterfile will be uploadet as soon the mod is stable.

Moin

Oli

Thanks for the quick response. Also, thank you for your mod, its works very well and its quite fun. 

So there's no way yet to put these furniture animations into a home yet. At least not until you make an esm?

the mod is beta...

test it please... for i can fix bugs and other things.

As soon the basic furniture function are bug free. i make a esm...

Moin

Oli

P.S.: New Version will be uploaded in a few minutes

Thanks for the quick response. Also, thank you for your mod, its works very well and its quite fun. 

So there's no way yet to put these furniture animations into a home yet. At least not until you make an esm?

If this is for your own use, and you just want to play around, converting an esp to an esm is really is with the right tools. WryeBash can convert it for you, for instance. right click, copy to .esm and you're done.

Make sure you select the esm as master (not the esp) when you create your mod.

Ofc, you probably shouldn't release it, because noone else has that esm, but if you want to try it out, why not? ;)

Thank you xaz for your advice. Yeah, I was just trying to fool around with it to see the breaking points.

I also found out that it won't let you freeze more than 8 followers, even if you do dismiss them.

Moin,

There are 10 slots for the victims(10 alias slot for the devices, 10 alias slots for victims).

If all 10 are occcupied, you have to free one of the victims via dialog if you want to force another actor to use the devices.

As soon as my scripts running fast and save, i will set the limit to 50/alias.

Moin

Oli

@oli3d

I have tested the mod out this afternoon and it is amazing, which has a lot of potential in the future. The actors are being locked up even though I have left the area, which is the most amazing part in my opinion from the whole mod.

It's also work for the female opponents during the battle, but....the opponents are just struggle out from the device immediately and running but not moving with their weapons in hands, which looks extremely weird. Is that possible to make this part functional as well in the future updates?

Also, I am excepting the spells for all zaz animations that includes the non-devices part as well (such as hogtie and etc).

Thanks and great work again!

The warehouse and spells work great but I had one minor issue. I usually add and equip the NPCs with ZaZ wrist restraints because equipping those causes the worried/distressed facial expression to play besides the hands behind animation. When I use the ZaZ spells, it unequips the restraints which of course causes the faces to go back to normal. Trying to re-equip it will however cancel out the current ZaZ spell as it plays the ZaZ wrist struggling animation. Is there anyway to use the ZaZ spells without also unequipping the NPCs?

The warehouse and spells work great but I had one minor issue. I usually add and equip the NPCs with ZaZ wrist restraints because equipping those causes the worried/distressed facial expression to play besides the hands behind animation. When I use the ZaZ spells, it unequips the restraints which of course causes the faces to go back to normal. Trying to re-equip it will however cancel out the current ZaZ spell as it plays the ZaZ wrist struggling animation. Is there anyway to use the ZaZ spells without also unequipping the NPCs?

Moin,

the script attached to the spells uses "unequipall()".

i will fix this in a future release...

Moin

Oli