[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

Looks like the format of the furniture definition lines is broken or has changed. For now, just to get the mod loaded I have commented out the "fu" lines in the txt file. Keeps FINI 4.0 happy anyway, but kind of defeats the purpose.

Thanks a bunch ... didn't even think about fixing it that way ... that worked and got rid of the fu error ...  as a temp fix till the official update comes out ... in the meantime ... the spells should still work which is what I use.

@Oli ... One thing about your furnature support ...  Andragon's great player home mod "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley" already has a placeholder for fully furnished very large basement playroom complete with the props ready to use your scripts ... you should touch bases with him ...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27361/?

Or the spell books could be used to replace the existing props with a little help of console commands to clean things up first.  That's what I did in my Breezehome.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18729/?

In my feedback of the mod ... that rack shot was done using a functioning zaz replacement for the existing static prop (delete existing prop, position and select NPC, spawn prop animation).

Moin....

Will update the MOD to new FNIS this Weekend---

Sorry... but i was occupied by my job the last 3 Weeks.

About "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley"..(i like this mod.. :))

I have allready contacted Andragon 2 month ago.

Like me he is or was waiting for FNIS 4 to be complete.

So i expect he will implement furniture functions as soon as possible.

Ohhh and about the Update... it will only a update for the 2 custom animation events(shackle, pot) i have made.

The rest of the animation is allready updated if you have installed ZAZ latest package...

Moin

Oli

maybe a stupid question, but what armor is that in the screenshot?

thanks for answering

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11292/?

A modified slave armor(cbbe 2 unpb) from a mod long time ago(starjammer/magnemoe).

i only removed the breast covering things and removed the cbbe body to fit on unpb..

it is a private modification... i do not have the the permission to publish the mod neither i am good enough with blender to make a fully functional(not clipping) armor....

Moin

Oli

*stilldevelopinghopenextreleasesoon*

I can't wait for the slavery functionality. I installed this mod yesterday, but I had the chance to test it just today.

I found an annoying witch, who was too powerful to calm and had to bound her and put her into a bag thanks to Sexlab Defeat.

Once I arrived into the warehouse I let her free, but somehow she kept escaping from my chained girl spells. I managed to tie her up again but I guess I'll have to use the tiara from Sexlab Mind Control since I'm currently not using any slavery mod.

Thanks for your hard work. I was looking for a cozy place to use torture related stuff, and the warehouse is a nice playground. Also the poses are a great addition to the ones in Zaz resources. 

maybe a stupid question, but what armor is that in the screenshot?

thanks for answering

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11292/?

A modified slave armor(cbbe 2 unpb) from a mod long time ago(starjammer/magnemoe).

i only removed the breast covering things and removed the cbbe body to fit on unpb..

it is a private modification... i do not have the the permission to publish the mod neither i am good enough with blender to make a fully functional(not clipping) armor....

Moin

Oli

*stilldevelopinghopenextreleasesoon*

Sorry if I missed the obvious but I couldn't really figure out what the difference is between the two files you offer for download.  Are both required, or is it an either/or deal (in which case, which does what?).  Again, sorry if this was explained, but I gave up looking for myself after about five minutes of reading. ^_^;

info:

installed latest FNIS, ZAZ, SKSE,...

edited the animeation list.

now testing...

small update soon after testing...

#MOin

Oli

ohh some more info:

was massivly occupied by my job... slowed down the developement of my mod and the basic slavery mod

i am working on it... sorry for the delay..

There will be also a drawback after 11-15-2013..... X-Rebirth is comming..

this means.... RL will be gone... modding skyrim and rebirth will get most of my free time

(yes X .... neeeds some space sex...)

Yep, like fucking your new co-pilot.
The new scripting language might make it possible, if we get the right 3d animator. ^^

As soon as X:R is out, i'll be not available for quite some time. Love this series.

Man, I love using this mod to screw around. I used EFF's Mind Control to temporarily make Elisif a follower, then stripped her bare and gave her a fancy new wooden horse throne. Then I placed a cauldron over the fire in Breezehome, had a follower kneel in it, and then reduced its scale to where it's just about unnoticeable anymore so that it just looks like she's kneeling in the fireplace.

I do so hope you keep adding more items for other animations, like cages and more shackles (especially the one where the character is hanging from the shackles, held up by her arms and legs), specifically.

Moin

Little Update for latest FNIS Version.

11-04-2013

update-data.7z - update File for Fnis 4.x

install and run FNIS for Userers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry ..... i reduced working on my mods, cause i have some heavy it ptojects to manage..

I think the projects will be completed soon, so i can go back to moding this and other mods...

Moin

Oli

schön,es geht weiter...ich hoffe,viele werden dies in weiteren Mods nutzen

Was macht dein Slave-Mod?

Na ja ... die eigendliche Mechanik funktioniert schon...

Funktioniert so in etwa wie ein Follower Mod.

Man kann ihm/ihr ein Zuhause zuweisen usw. sagen daß er/sie einem folgen soll

(Versklavung geht noch über einen Spell...ebenso Befreiung).

Kleidung/Outfit-Management ist eine knifflige Sache.....

das funzt noch nicht richtig. Dann muss ich noch einen Filter einfügen, der verhindert, daß man Questrelevante NPCs versklavt....... Das ist teilweise schon getestet und implementiert.

Dann fehlen noch einige Märkte etc.

Die eigendliche Mechanik will ich als ESM veröffentlichen, Märkte und andere Sachen als Plugins...

Das dauert noch ein Wielchen..

Moin

Oli

lass doch auch mal den Pc+follower versklavt werden.sollen dann für ihre Freiheit bezahlen,indem sie in Tavernen tanzen und so weiter

Wer will sich schon dauerhaft mit doofen NPC-Slaves rumärgern?

(hätte da ne super idee,die auf SD aufbaut)

wenn du willst,kann ich auch mal mit meinem Sys testen und dir ein Feedback geben

where exactly?

i've been looking through all of whiterun but i couldn't find them...

Go to the Download Page of my Mod.

There is a Screenshot on the Top of the Page showing the entrance to the bondage hall.(Dragons Reach/Whiterun)

Look at the bottom of the download page... there is also a screenshot showing a chest, where you will find the book...

Moin

Oli

I have tried I can get the regular spells to work, But the one to activate  furniture by spell I have no clue.

What do you do with it.

I drop it on the ground and use the spell nothing happens what am I doing wrong please help. A video detailed instructions anything at all I am just lost. I used the portable campsight before you place the item while crouched down it activates this one forget it no idea at all.

Mr Oli3D.  Really like what you have done so far with this one, and have been watching every day, hoping for the next update, which sounds as if it will have some really quite interesting features :-)  Appreciate the work pressures though!

Meantime, like others, I just cannot activate any of the books, nor can I make any of the 'pre planted' items in the warehouse function with the activate spell either.  Are those of us trying hard at this merely wasting our time, albeit having some entertainment in the process, and those really don't work yet, or are we just being sort of stupid in how we are trying to do it?  :-)

Any advice welcome!

I am having the same issues, i get the inventory items and drop them than use the "Activate" spell, but it does not work. The "Activate" spell does not even work on the furniture already placed. i even tried following the insturctions provided to activate them, both the old way and new way, but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.