I have this really frustrating problem where eventually my character won't die or get raped.. she just kneels in the bleed out position forever until I either reload a previous save or try to kill her via console, which results in her standing back up with full vitals. 

Essential is set to off in Defeat's MCM with the only way to knock me down is to wound me between 5% and 20% health with a 50% chance of getting raped. it only seems to work if I increase my chances to an extreme high. If I happen to resist the assault and knock my assailant off of me, my PC gets stuck with the floor struggling animation until my would-be rapist decides to kill me.. er, tries to kill me anyway.

Does anyone else have these problems? If so.. any fix?

7 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I have this really frustrating problem where eventually my character won't die or get raped.. she just kneels in the bleed out position forever until I either reload a previous save or try to kill her via console, which results in her standing back up with full vitals. 

Essential is set to off in Defeat's MCM with the only way to knock me down is to wound me between 5% and 20% health with a 50% chance of getting raped. it only seems to work if I increase my chances to an extreme high. If I happen to resist the assault and knock my assailant off of me, my PC gets stuck with the floor struggling animation until my would-be rapist decides to kill me.. er, tries to kill me anyway.

Does anyone else have these problems? If so.. any fix?

Had this issue with a heavy load on the papyrus...

View... Just a few posts up...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?do=findComment&comment=2134297

On 1/31/2018 at 7:23 AM, Airianna said:

Had this issue with a heavy load on the papyrus...

View... Just a few posts up...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?do=findComment&comment=2134297

I have found that the defeat cleanup option works wonders for common defeat papyrus proplems in game, also other mods that have increase stagger on hit will sometimes overwrite the bleed out animation that defeat normally uses to set up a animation. Most weapons in skyrim even at the vanilla level start at 10 - 13 which means being hit with a weapon with 18 points of damage is can put your toon below 5% of health which can cancel out defeat . All hints count before and after knock down if the Essentia player is not check. Bottom line if your toon health with your currect set up falls below 5% without dying  you can get stuck in limbo.  I would suggest setting the lowest to 1% to make sure not get stuck where defeat can.t start a animation because your health is to low so your toon would die, an with a new character around 20 to 25% to be able to take  some damage  an give defeat time to run the scripts to start sexlab animation. also it is best to put defeat lowest behind other combat mods so it gerts the last word ,some don,t think about it but defeat is a combat mod.

I think it may be too late for my save game.. I've tried putting defeat at the bottom of my load order. Tried cleaning my save game. Tried removing it. Tried console commands. 

The only thing that works (for player death, at least) is turning off "essential" for all "NPCs" using Skytweak. I was desperate and I didn't think that would work, but it does.. it just has some obvious drawbacks

.................................................................................................................................................

Edit: Does anyone knows how to disable that onhit script thru the console or something?

On 2/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, jlttsmiley said:

I have found that the defeat cleanup option works wonders for common defeat papyrus proplems in game, also other mods that have increase stagger on hit will sometimes overwrite the bleed out animation that defeat normally uses to set up a animation. Most weapons in skyrim even at the vanilla level start at 10 - 13 which means being hit with a weapon with 18 points of damage is can put your toon below 5% of health which can cancel out defeat . All hints count before and after knock down if the Essentia player is not check. Bottom line if your toon health with your currect set up falls below 5% without dying  you can get stuck in limbo.  I would suggest setting the lowest to 1% to make sure not get stuck where defeat can.t start a animation because your health is to low so your toon would die, an with a new character around 20 to 25% to be able to take  some damage  an give defeat time to run the scripts to start sexlab animation. also it is best to put defeat lowest behind other combat mods so it gerts the last word ,some don,t think about it but defeat is a combat mod.

And for that, I agree, Defeat Cleanup helps, sometimes, but not always...

And for my Player Victim settings, see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?do=findComment&comment=2121234

And along with the next post after the settings, for what I use instead of essential on bleedout, because even with defeat, death can happen, especially if there is a major glitch.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:48 PM, MayDayCray said:

I think it may be too late for my save game.. I've tried putting defeat at the bottom of my load order. Tried cleaning my save game. Tried removing it. Tried console commands. 

The only thing that works (for player death, at least) is turning off "essential" for all "NPCs" using Skytweak. I was desperate and I didn't think that would work, but it does.. it just has some obvious drawbacks

.................................................................................................................................................

Edit: Does anyone knows how to disable that onhit script thru the console or something?

If the player is stuck as being essential, via console command, these comes to mind... One of these might work. 0 = nonessential, 1 = essential

player.setessential 0

player.setessential to 0

To make NPC essential

Get Actor key

Help "NPC Name" 4

help Aranea 4

setessential key 1

setessential 00028AD0 1

You might even want to try using the PC_Actor's key instead of NPC's Key...

Open the MCM and go to defeat, and just punch Clean Up. It will clear up the knocked down, but you are last, and you will have to draw a weapon instantly after standing... Good chance of death in the process at lower levels.

Edit add: You can't disable the onHit through console command. OnHit is used for a lot of things, even normal combat. If you want to disable Defeat, use the MCM to disable it, then uninstall. Then save the game and exit, if you are moving defeat or removing it, this is the time to do so. On load, if you just moved Defeat, you will have to reactivate it.

Is there a chance this mod will receive any more updates?

It's very feature-rich, configurable, and works well with a lot of other mods (special praise to good Death Alternative integration), and I feel like the only things missing are the ability to make the tied-up NPCs follow you (instead of putting them in a sack, which also messes up their inventory...) and more handover options (such as Necromancers > City Guards, and Thalmor > Stormcloak-aligned City Guards)... :smile: Or, as far as features go, having guards approach and question you if they see you with a tied-up NPC would also be interesting...

9 hours ago, Theguywhowalked said:

How do I add this mod to nexus I'm shit at doing this stuff pls help

Your first post and you post something stupid smh

Edit: Oops it now occured to me you meant NMM or Nexus Mod Manager I thought something else entirely lol

3 hours ago, Theguywhowalked said:

You don't unless you want your Nexus account to be banned.  This mod violates their rules.

Now the real question is why would you want to post it to the Nexus anyway? 

Edit: See the next reply, ignore the struck out sentences since they were based on bad interpretation.

1 hour ago, Theguywhowalked said:

I read that English is not your native tongue?

Go to the file page and read Install Instructions.

Use Google Translate to your language. Some words or phrases may not be clear. But that is the problem with translations.

I do believe that Theguywhowalked is asking how to add it to NMM (Nexus Mod Manager).

2 hours ago, Airianna said:

Use Google Translate to your language. Some words or phrases may not be clear. But that is the problem with translations.

I do believe that Theguywhowalked is asking how to add it to NMM (Nexus Mod Manager).

Thank you for figuring that out, it makes a whole lot more sense.

The fun things the mods can do... :classic_biggrin:

1. My vampire character visited Markarth for the first time to get a Dark Brotherhood contract.

2. After snooping around the inn and accepting the contract from a pretty alchemist girl with a shameful lack of common sense in her eyes and words, the nightwalker followed the road up to the castle, and noticed a Vigilant of Stendarr talking to someone about the abandoned house.

3. The Vigilant noticed her too, and saw right through her baggy hooded robes, immediately discerning her vile undead nature. [Requiem faction settings at work, I presume.]

4. Breaking conversation, he charged the vampire.

5. Surprised, she dodged a couple of his attacks, but soon lost her strength in the morning sun, and was quickly brought to her knees by the Vigilant's silver blade.

6. [Defeat kicked in] The guards stepped forth to restore order and stop the armored brute swinging his sword in the street at a helpless lady!

7. Vigilant Tyranus proceeded to methodically exterminate Markarth City Guard.

8. Within a minute he was done, and menacingly walked towards the defeated vampire...

9. ...looked at her, said "Whatever..." and walked away.

...BADASS. Totally silly, but badass.

21 hours ago, Airianna said:

yes I am also sick

OK ladies Im new to this so i hope you dont think im a complete knot head. I dl defeat and got it working right, but after about 1 hour when i fast travel or enter any place with a load screen it turns in to a terminal LS that is still moving and playing music. I read through most of the comments and didnt see any mention of this before. HELP PLEASE. Love the mod by the way.

13 minutes ago, devildog0887 said:

OK ladies Im new to this so i hope you dont think im a complete knot head. I dl defeat and got it working right, but after about 1 hour when i fast travel or enter any place with a load screen it turns in to a terminal LS that is still moving and playing music. I read through most of the comments and didnt see any mention of this before. HELP PLEASE. Love the mod by the way.

I can alleviate your worries about this mod and tell you this isn't the culprit for that issue.

I cant remember exactly what causes this but i think it has something to do with bad modding practices meaning you uninstalled mods mid game, updated mods, maybe you changed your papyrus settings, do you have crash fixes installed? Do you use quicksaves or autosaves if you do turn those off.

Have you typed in console "player.unequipall" maybe its an item on you thats causing the issue that isn't in your inventory anymore.

best bet is to google this issue im sure there are answers to this very issue. For instance https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19488-fix-for-infinite-load-screens-and-greatly-decrease-ctds/

3 hours ago, devildog0887 said:

There are 2 major limiting factors for Skyrim.

Firstly, before I tell what they are, Skyrim is a 32 bit program, that doesn't handle threading too well, if at all, Also, it doesn't like to use multi-cores of a processor, at most it will use 2 cores smooth enough to give it just a little more push, more than that, it doesn't know what to do with and can crash in on it's self if trying to use them.

1) Your system more than meets the minimum for recommended specifications, and the papyrus game engine hits the Unlimited loading screen, Often times caused by too many script heavy mods that are trying to update, and runs out of time while trying to update them, because the limitation is the script engine it's self can't keep up with the system.

2) Your system meets the recommended specs, or just bellow it. The number of mods exceeds the system's capabilities, as it tries to keep up with the game.

Use a save tool and kinda keep an eye on these. When active script counts, and wait offsets are both really high, to the point the save tool complains about active script counts, crashes will be frequent.

KeepAnEyeOn.thumb.png.c8c40c06e7283b14e8dd7ce5ec9bbf14.png

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
    • Memory: 2GB System RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
    • Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
    • Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    • Memory: 4GB System RAM
    • Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)

Minimum: allows base game, All DLC + up to 10 light script mods. Can not handle a heavy script mod at all.

Recommended: allows bas game all DLC + 60 basic mods with up to 10 heavy script mods included in the list of 60.

My system Stomps both into the ground. Allowing me to have Skyrim run smoothly with about 140 mods, of those, 20 are heavily scripted

It's been hell getting it to function well with Windows 10, since an update killed the ability to use ENBoost. *Windows 7 with this setup, was able to run 210 mods*

• Memory: 32GB System RAM
  • Video Card: Direct X 11 compliant video card with 8 GB of RAM
  • Hard Drive: Solid State Drive
17 hours ago, beck11 said:

Does anyone else have issues with creatures assaulting male NPCs despite unchecking the option in Defeat? Wondering is something is wrong on my end or what.

If the creature registers as female, it will still assault the NPC male. If there is not animation to support the female variation of the creature, it will use the male variant animations and appearances. This is not an issue, but a fallback, to prevent the system from crashing. SexLab and creature Framework settings...

12 hours ago, Theguywhowalked said:

yes I am also sick

Step 1, Add the file.

AddToNMM.thumb.png.2bd3ec4c657a62ec4e1040e7667f967c.png

Step 2, Activate the mod,

- click on the mod, then click the big green check on left.

Step2AddNMM.png.777182208a8a1c5afe9d92ce6509143a.png

Step 3, Adjust in load order, For Defeat, close to the bottom to ensure it's in use. And be sure it is checked in the plugins tab.

Step3AddNMM.thumb.png.8fdd1a0ab34b8a71817c8e9a8f572ac2.png