Hello everyone! 

I've some problem with the mod. So, I enslaved Constance Michel but she disappeared. I tried to move her to me through the console but if I got it right PAH (or Defeat) creates a clone of a character and the original character is moved to some cell (idk). Well, the point is that I need to find a "clone" of Constance Michel (maybe somebody can give me an ID or something) because the original Constance was broken and she refuses to allow me adopt a child and she only tells something like: "Oh gods!; Gods I'm so tired etc". The only variants for respond are about her running away.

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Solved by re-enslaving the original character

9 hours ago, FireWalker13 said:

Hey guys! Need a liitle help, if anyone knows how to solve an issue. I know, it is Skyrim's problem, not this mod, but still...

When I bound some bandit NPC and take it to my cellar to be a captive, I want to change his clothes on prisoner's one. Problem is, every time I re-enter room, inventory of this NPC resets and prison clothes changes on basic one. Is it fixable?

Generic NPCs will always default back to their normal outfit, problem is, there is no checks to ensure they maintain a modified outfit when captured. That would have to be fixed via Defeat's captive settings. Basically a mod addon to manage captive's outfits for each and every captive, could end up script heavy and not recommended at this point in time, as it would have to put the script into every captive you take. (It is possible to have it add the script to the captive after you change, BUT problem is, that it would be tagged to all of that NPC, so that even when you are running normal campaigns against forts or what ever, they will wind up dressed the way you have them in your "prison". Scripts for it are added to the base, not the current NPC. I would recommend creating a mod that gives you specific NPCs that you can capture and take home for personal use. Named NPCs that don't respawn, a simple "Sandbox current location" is all they would need, added to the faction of the group you drop them in with. Then the make follower option will become available to ensure they don't change clothes.

35 minutes ago, Den987 said:

Hello everyone! 

I've some problem with the mod. So, I enslaved Constance Michel but she disappeared. I tried to move her to me through the console but if I got it right PAH (or Defeat) creates a clone of a character and the original character is moved to some cell (idk). Well, the point is that I need to find a "clone" of Constance Michel (maybe somebody can give me an ID or something) because the original Constance was broken and she refuses to allow me adopt a child and she only tells something like: "Oh gods!; Gods I'm so tired etc". The only variants for respond are about her running away.

Any help would be appreciated!

... Named NPCs default movements cause the NPC to go to their destination. So even tied up, will continue to their required destination, looks funny when Delphine glides from Riverwood to east of Windhelm chained to the ground. To stop this ...

I use AFT (Amazing Follower Tweak), it gives a spell "Tweak Make Follower" allows you to turn anyone into a follower, and allows you to manage outfit on any follower (General, town, home), dismiss but hang out here... Manage their outfit and make them totally naked... *Do NOT use on non-named NPCs, it recreates them as an invincible enemy, if followers are set to "can not die"*

This makes it so that named NPCs will loose track of their default programming, to be where you put them, and keep them there. It CAN and WILL break quests that haven't been completed.

7 hours ago, NeatLL said:

Has anyone done a Redux or some other form of continuation of this mod, seeing how it has not been updated in a while, and still has some issues.

Goubo made this mod, and is still working on it when he can. He keeps adding more and more to it that he feels it should have, and fixing some issues along the way. He did reply to the thread a few months ago ensuring he is still working on it.

For the Stalker Addon in the next update

- Learning to do animations

- Wants a clean transition

- Considering a soft Aroused requirement for interaction

- possible kidnapping themes

- When knocked down, possible for attackers to have another go, if player doesn't get up fast enough after the assault.

- Fixes to exclude Sexlab Forbidden from being included in the assault lists.

- and more.

I am hoping the release will be very soon as I am looking forward to these fixes and addons.

3 hours ago, Airianna said:

Generic NPCs will always default back to their normal outfit, problem is, there is no checks to ensure they maintain a modified outfit when captured. That would have to be fixed via Defeat's captive settings. Basically a mod addon to manage captive's outfits for each and every captive, could end up script heavy and not recommended at this point in time, as it would have to put the script into every captive you take. (It is possible to have it add the script to the captive after you change, BUT problem is, that it would be tagged to all of that NPC, so that even when you are running normal campaigns against forts or what ever, they will wind up dressed the way you have them in your "prison". Scripts for it are added to the base, not the current NPC. I would recommend creating a mod that gives you specific NPCs that you can capture and take home for personal use. Named NPCs that don't respawn, a simple "Sandbox current location" is all they would need, added to the faction of the group you drop them in with. Then the make follower option will become available to ensure they don't change clothes.

Well, I have two named NPC - Arondil and Rigel Strong-Arm. But as I understand their outfit works similar to ordinary generic NPC's one. Maybe there is a way to change some prefences via TesVEdit to force them equip what I want?

I think I found some kind of solution. I am using Requiem and I have Requiem for the Indifferent.esp that changes almost every NPC in the game (kind of Bashed patch). Via TesVEdit I opened this esp, found needed NPC and deleted Inventory flag from it. As I can see it helped.

20 hours ago, FireWalker13 said:

Hey guys! Need a liitle help, if anyone knows how to solve an issue. I know, it is Skyrim's problem, not this mod, but still...

When I bound some bandit NPC and take it to my cellar to be a captive, I want to change his clothes on prisoner's one. Problem is, every time I re-enter room, inventory of this NPC resets and prison clothes changes on basic one. Is it fixable?

Defeat cannot do this on its own.

1 as someone already said you can use a follower management mod to control outfits (EFF, AFT, FLP).

for just prisoner usage i would recommend FLP (more detailed controls and can be used to make a follower without taking a EFF/AFT follower slot)

2 use PAH (or similar) but if you use PAH when released from PAH (unless it is a connected mod) the bandit will disappear (and PAH actually uses a clone)

3 use another mod to make bandits uniques and yet another mod to control their inventories (yes this is possible but it is very script heavy).

my suggestion for a workaround to the problem would be #1 above (use of FLP to make them a "quasi follower" so you can control their inventory)

if you do not have PAH installed, but if you already have PAH use that for capture instead.

edit

the editing of the other esp for Rigel and Arondil may help (but someone did most of the work already in the CK to make that esp).

but if you have FLP and or PAH it can do the same without manual editing.

3 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Anyone having a fix to this?

I mean, that's a incredibly specific mod interaction between 4 different mods, I doubt many people have attempted that series of steps because putting a dead horse in a sack seems super-duper immersion breaking unless you are role-playing as the hulk.

It probably has something to do with how convenient horses deals with saddles, since that mod adds lots of saddles and bareback is an option.  You may be able to add it back in the CH MCM menu (assuming it is your horse).

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I mean, that's a incredibly specific mod interaction between 4 different mods, I doubt many people have attempted that series of steps because putting a dead horse in a sack seems super-duper immersion breaking unless you are role-playing as the hulk.

It probably has something to do with how convenient horses deals with saddles, since that mod adds lots of saddles and bareback is an option.  You may be able to add it back in the CH MCM menu (assuming it is your horse).

Flogging a dead horse is probably something that 'Belethor the Unhinged' might be more able to give advice on :classic_tongue:

This mod has stopped functioning for creatures. I can't surrender to any of them and they will only kill me after being knocked down. I've tried every piece of advice I can find in relation to this topic and nothing has made any difference. It's been a while since I've played the game, but I know this was not the case in the past and I'm quite sure I haven't made any changes (i.e. updated).

3 hours ago, EnvyMachinery said:

This mod has stopped functioning for creatures. I can't surrender to any of them and they will only kill me after being knocked down. I've tried every piece of advice I can find in relation to this topic and nothing has made any difference. It's been a while since I've played the game, but I know this was not the case in the past and I'm quite sure I haven't made any changes (i.e. updated).

Get to a quiet zone,stop all animations and re-register animations in Sexlab, then disable, and re-enable Defeat to get it going again. I had this issue with High Script loads for Skyrim.

4 hours ago, Airianna said:

Get to a quiet zone,stop all animations and re-register animations in Sexlab, then disable, and re-enable Defeat to get it going again. I had this issue with High Script loads for Skyrim.

I don't know what you mean by "re-register animations," but I've disabled and re-enabled both SL and Defeat several times.

Anybody wants to share his/her Defeat settings?

I am looking for some balanced setup, where a catious player can avoid beeing knocked down (e.g. stamina management), while there is still a risk for a lucky punch.

At the moment i am testing the "Knockout Chance" settings, but i am really not sure how they work:

=====

>> Exhaustion

Threshold:           20%

Chance on Hit:     30%

Knockout chance: 10%

So the chance for a knockdown to happen is 10% when beeing struck under 20% stamina or is it 3% (30*0,1)??? So if the knockout chance was at 33% the chance of a knockout would be 10% on hit??? Are Chance on Hit and knock out linked or seperate (that even on 0% hitchance you can still be knocked out?)

=====

So if i then set the Health treshhold to say 100, chance on hit to 1% and Knockout to 100%, there would be a 1% chance on knockout on every hit?

5 hours ago, EnvyMachinery said:

I do not have such an option. The closest I have is "reset animation registry," which doesn't do anything.

are u using DA? if not i'll suggest u do a clean save then re-install defeat, if u are using DA, hmm i think u are screwed save game is corrupted but u can try clean save for DA and defeat too. but backup first before doing anything

35 minutes ago, EnvyMachinery said:

I am using DA and it's on a new save.

imo drop DA, it's nothing but trouble esp if u hv a script heavy load order. DA is just to complicated when all u need is a mod that handles death esp knockdown then passes it back to defeat, its just simple but idk why death mods makes it so complicated....

my 2 cents 

On 1/17/2018 at 1:36 AM, EnvyMachinery said:

If you are using DA, you need to properly configure both DA and defeat for them to work together. DA can trigger defeat on bleedout, but you should disable DA's handling of follower and leave it to defeat (otherwise they will stand up and start attacking again during defeat scene).

While using defeat with DA, defeat shouldn't be used as a death alternative mod at all. You should disable everything pertaining to that aspect as it should go through DA first. Defeat has a clean debug option thing, I would suggest for you to try it. There is also a list of enabled creatures somewhere in the MCM. And lastly for defeat to properly handle creatures, it needs to be installed after sexlab finished enabling creature handling/animations otherwise defeat will assume sexlab isn't capable of handling sex scenes with creatures and will not allow you to surrender to them.

This is not a DA problem, this is an installation and configuration problem.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

If you are using DA, you need to properly configure both DA and defeat for them to work together. DA can trigger defeat on bleedout, but you should disable DA's handling of follower and leave it to defeat (otherwise they will stand up and start attacking again during defeat scene).

While using defeat with DA, defeat shouldn't be used as a death alternative mod at all. You should disable everything pertaining to that aspect as it should go through DA first. Defeat has a clean debug option thing, I would suggest for you to try it. There is also a list of enabled creatures somewhere in the MCM. And lastly for defeat to properly handle creatures, it needs to be installed after sexlab finished enabling creature handling/animations otherwise defeat will assume sexlab isn't capable of handling sex scenes with creatures and will not allow you to surrender to them.

This is not a DA problem, this is an installation and configuration problem.

I generally don't use followers, but when I have in the past, I never had a problem with them interfering with a scene. Regardless, this is all beside the point.

What's wrong with using Defeat as a DA mod? As I mentioned before, I've used them together for the purposes that I wanted and haven't run into any issues until now. In general, they are still "working" together just fine, aside from the fact that creatures suddenly can't be surrendered to and I will always black out on death rather than a scene starting. I don't recall a clean debug option, and I've been through every single cleaning/reinstalling option on each mod without any change, but I'll look again just in case.

I've made sure that all applicable creatures were enabled, and SL is the first thing I set up on a new save, so I haven't set up Defeat before it.

40 minutes ago, EnvyMachinery said:

aside from the fact that creatures suddenly can't be surrendered to and I will always black out on death rather than a scene starting.

As I said, verify if defeat is working with animals. Verify your defeat MCM settings. Check what happens with DA through the papyrus log, chances are it'll tell you exactly what's going on. I don't have defeat installed right now, otherwise I would have told you exactly where to look and exactly the name of utilities I referred to.

If you blackout directly, it's simply that the bleedout scenario ended prematurely. Which means defeat decided there was no rape option for your character. Maybe the beasts were female and that it is disabled in defeat MCM. I don't know, check it you. There is no "one action fix all" solution, you'll need to investigate :smile: