2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

which onlocker mods do you have in mind ?

how does the givigoldini work ? what must i do with this file ?

I don't have any in mind. I don't need them, I get agitated with how often I get knocked unconscious to start with at times. I have been very unlucky several times, due to getting knocked down, or knocked unconscious, to the point, that during 1 battle, me against 3, I was raped 23 times total. it seemed like I was never going to kill them, we swing, I hit, they hit, I do some damage, they knock me out or down. I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I was swearing at them after the 3rd time, no I never changed the settings either.

both of those files are for Util1, gets dropped into the  "Data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp\"  folder, Then in game, MCM you can set SexLab Util Orgasm to "Give Gold", I personally set it to 10% to 15% chance to give 10 gold, But since you can go from 0 to 100% chance, the choice is really yours. Also, you can set it to take gold if you read the mod's description and the info provided on how to make your own ini files for it.

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

I don't have any in mind. I don't need them, I get agitated with how often I get knocked unconscious to start with at times. I have been very unlucky several times, due to getting knocked down, or knocked unconscious, to the point, that during 1 battle, me against 3, I was raped 23 times total. it seemed like I was never going to kill them, we swing, I hit, they hit, I do some damage, they knock me out or down. I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I was swearing at them after the 3rd time, no I never changed the settings either.

both of those files are for Util1, gets dropped into the  "Data\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp\"  folder, Then in game, MCM you can set SexLab Util Orgasm to "Give Gold", I personally set it to 10% to 15% chance to give 10 gold, But since you can go from 0 to 100% chance, the choice is really yours. Also, you can set it to take gold if you read the mod's description and the info provided on how to make your own ini files for it.

you mean the pickpocket effect ? i dont see any givegold effect. how to determine the amount of Gold ?

edit : i renamed it to givegold without the z , no effect too.

On 8.2.2018 at 8:30 PM, Goubo said:

Hello there.

Sad to hear that, but thanks a lot for all the effort you've put into this and giving us such a great mod. Not that i'd be able to, but something someone hopefully would like to know...

Would you give permission to upgrade/modify the mod, especially converting it to special edition? Now that sexlab is out for that, i actually might play SE at some point, but not without my Defeat. ;)

All best wishes for your RL, and i can totally understand if you won't give us an update... in my case it's been a couple of years that i watched old code (and even without any comments -.-) which still worked fine, but after one week i still couldn't figure out why that worked at all.^^

12 hours ago, shiagwen said:

you mean the pickpocket effect ? i dont see any givegold effect. how to determine the amount of Gold ?

edit : i renamed it to givegold without the z , no effect too.

There is no message that it's received. It's a "silent" event.

The files

Spoiler

[Main]
Name=Gold +10
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=262
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f
CmdTick=item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f

Renaming the file, if placed in the correct folder won't change anything, In game it's called Gold +10, as the spoiler shows.

Cmd is the initial giving of single gold coins, ten times, and CmdTick is if you have it set up to give more than once (every 3 seconds).Before sex, check how much gold you have, after orgasm, check to see if you got any gold, at 100% on the slider, it's guaranteed to get 10 gold each time.

11 hours ago, NanakoMagojiro said:

i'm testing out this mod with the bleedout setting. I notice one annoying problem - the constant screen-flashing-red and heartbeat sound from being at low health, is kind of annoying.

Is there any way to disable that during scenes, or just completely?

Not directly, there are mods that can be used to heal the player during sex. One of which is Sexlab Util1 here on LL. Also, if you have the time, you could hop into your inventory before the scene starts and swallow something to heal up a bit.

12 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

Hello, just discovered this mod and have no idea if it's still active.  Does this work with the special edition?

This Defeat, nope, but if you scroll back a few pages, someone did post a link to the SE version they made. It's bugged, but functional.

5 hours ago, Airianna said:

There is no message that it's received. It's a "silent" event.

The files

Hide contents

[Main]
Name=Gold +10
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=262
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f
CmdTick=item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f+item:skyrim.esm:000000f

Renaming the file, if placed in the correct folder won't change anything, In game it's called Gold +10, as the spoiler shows.

Cmd is the initial giving of single gold coins, ten times, and CmdTick is if you have it set up to give more than once (every 3 seconds).Before sex, check how much gold you have, after orgasm, check to see if you got any gold, at 100% on the slider, it's guaranteed to get 10 gold each time.

Hmmm, if i start  a new game, Gold +10 appears at the end of the list in orgasm effect. this does not happen in a running game, which is just in riverwood.

what happens when i change +10 to +50 ?  it is just a Name and means nothing,right ? so what must be changed is weather repeating the single coin 50 times, which barely can take place in every 3 seconds, thats 50 in 2.5 minutes. or raise the single Gold coin to a higher number like 5. is that possible and whjere tp place the 5 in the cmd ?

i do not want to get Gold with my character, i want to pay Gold to the attacker, which should be lost, not in the attackers inventory.so it can be a -f ?

i dont understand how the mod works. if is starts at orgasm and takes 1 Gold per 3 seconds, there are no 3 seconds until the sexscene Ends, but the character gets the 10 Gold.

and thanks for the help

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hmmm, if i start  a new game, Gold +10 appears at the end of the list in orgasm effect. this does not happen in a running game, which is just in riverwood.

what happens when i change +10 to +50 ?  it is just a Name and means nothing,right ? so what must be changed is weather repeating the single coin 50 times, which barely can take place in every 3 seconds, thats 50 in 2.5 minutes. or raise the single Gold coin to a higher number like 5. is that possible and whjere tp place the 5 in the cmd ?

i do not want to get Gold with my character, i want to pay Gold to the attacker, which should be lost, not in the attackers inventory.so it can be a -f ?

i dont understand how the mod works. if is starts at orgasm and takes 1 Gold per 3 seconds, there are no 3 seconds until the sexscene Ends, but the character gets the 10 Gold.

and thanks for the help

In an existing game, go to Util1 MCM, RELOAD list. it will show up.

If you change +10 to +50, will still be 10... You have to take that CMD line, and CMDTick line, and enlarge it to match, as each segment "item:skyrim.esm:000000f" is 1 gold, and is basically entering into console "Player.AddItem 000000f 1". Unless you want to use another item, such as a small sack of gold, that is usually leveled and gives a random amount of gold for the level... But you would have to figure out what code to use from the base game.

To remove an item, instead of of item: it becomes remitem: So you would create a new ini, making sure your id for it is different than any of the others, but higher than what I put in by a few so it won't conflict. Either create a mod that has a sack of random gold, or go the route I took, but with the other call.

The player doesn't take the gold from anyone, even the partner has a chance to gain gold if you set it up to include them. In my game, it's like an old perverted wizard says,"Orgasm and I might reward any of you". If you set it to default or do only once, instant, then it won't get a second tick, ever. But, if you set it to 100%, at start of sex, with duration till end of sex, then every 3 seconds you gain... I set up sex start, 100% chance, Heal +100, type player, duration till end of sex, that will health for the player only while player is in a sex scene.

I love this mod, but it's so buggy.  Are there any patches for it? Any currently maintained alternatives?

I've seen a couple errors from it in the papyrus log, i have a suspicion it might be at least partly responsible for my frequent crashing. But i'm really annoyed at the bugs it has within itself.

Like if someone knocks you down, starts raping, and then gets interrupted during sex, they kill you after dealing with the interrupter.

And the bleedout thing doesnt work reliably, sometimes enemies attack multiple times in a row and the second hit kills you. Similar problem with multiple enemies.

I use the bleedout feature pretty exclusively since im playing a weak mage in requiem and most things 1-hit-ko me

I notice theres something in the post assault menu about death alternative. Is that compatibility for another mod? Can i use them both together to prevent dying?

2 hours ago, NanakoMagojiro said:

I love this mod, but it's so buggy.  Are there any patches for it? Any currently maintained alternatives?

I've seen a couple errors from it in the papyrus log, i have a suspicion it might be at least partly responsible for my frequent crashing. But i'm really annoyed at the bugs it has within itself.

Like if someone knocks you down, starts raping, and then gets interrupted during sex, they kill you after dealing with the interrupter.

And the bleedout thing doesnt work reliably, sometimes enemies attack multiple times in a row and the second hit kills you. Similar problem with multiple enemies.

I use the bleedout feature pretty exclusively since im playing a weak mage in requiem and most things 1-hit-ko me

I notice theres something in the post assault menu about death alternative. Is that compatibility for another mod? Can i use them both together to prevent dying?

I would personally recommend SM Essential Player from the Nexus, with a no kill move mod to prevent the decapitated player bug. You die, but can either go down to 1 knee, or become a temporary ghost, and disable Defeat's bleedout function. It has an MCM to play with, and yes, you do get to come back to life after a short time out.

Death Alternative is hell to get set up, and I have never actually played with it myself to be able to assist in that regard.

The papyrus log is inaccurate to say the least. It has never truly helped me with finding what crashes Skyrim. What helps is to reduce the loaded mods, Either computer limitations or the papyrus engine it's self is hitting a wall, and that's when errors start to occur, even if there is no reason for them. *And even Goubo said that the Skyrim CK is full of holes, and problems, that get carried over into the game it's self.*

9 hours ago, Airianna said:

I would personally recommend SM Essential Player from the Nexus, with a no kill move mod to prevent the decapitated player bug. You die, but can either go down to 1 knee, or become a temporary ghost, and disable Defeat's bleedout function. It has an MCM to play with, and yes, you do get to come back to life after a short time out.

Death Alternative is hell to get set up, and I have never actually played with it myself to be able to assist in that regard.

The papyrus log is inaccurate to say the least. It has never truly helped me with finding what crashes Skyrim. What helps is to reduce the loaded mods, Either computer limitations or the papyrus engine it's self is hitting a wall, and that's when errors start to occur, even if there is no reason for them. *And even Goubo said that the Skyrim CK is full of holes, and problems, that get carried over into the game it's self.*

I second this. The only reason to install Death Alternative is if you want to be sent to "different scenarios" in case you bleedout or die, however the mechanics of that mod can lead to strange bugs that will force you to reload anyway.

If you want to play a game of "after defeat scenarios", I'd suggest to install the mod that Airianna mentioned + defeat + simple slavery + sanguines debauchery.

In this setup, if your hp drops to 0, you will be assaulted. Afterwards you'll be sent to a slavery auction house (simple slavery) and then you'll be "sold" to a slaver from Sanguines debauchery

So, i have a problem with Sexlab Defeat. No matte what option i choose under NPC vs NPC for how the gender determines who will engage who, it doesnt seem to make any different. I'm getting tons of situations where the Dragon decides to fuck a dude or a troll going for the dude even when there are female victims knocked down.

Sometimes the creature or NPC doing the assault would pick the female victim, but I want it to be that male victims would just be left alone whilst they are knocked down. 

image.thumb.png.1de4f77a9db58f3eb00862407b0804fb.png

Any one knows how to solve this?

The only fix i know is the "Defeat fixed" made by the russian guy, this solve a lot of issues, also provide more specific settings, but i have to say sadly this come with more CTD, if you have a mistake using that version, like the aggressor "moves toward the victim", if the aggressor forget to do it, then probably you will get a CTD in some time later (but, if i remember this version fix the CTD when you accidentally hit a knocked down victim), but i rather CTD than all the bugs that comes with the normal Defeat, maybe with a simple teleport to victim, can solve that issue, so the aggressor dont forget what he gonna do.

2 hours ago, woop111 said:

So, i have a problem with Sexlab Defeat. No matte what option i choose under NPC vs NPC for how the gender determines who will engage who, it doesnt seem to make any different. I'm getting tons of situations where the Dragon decides to fuck a dude or a troll going for the dude even when there are female victims knocked down.

Sometimes the creature or NPC doing the assault would pick the female victim, but I want it to be that male victims would just be left alone whilst they are knocked down. 

image.thumb.png.1de4f77a9db58f3eb00862407b0804fb.png

Any one knows how to solve this?

With Creature Framework, and Sexlab it's self... IF the creature is registered as Female, the male human will still get fucked by her, BUT since there is only the Male Varient for the dragon, as a fallback, it will auto revert to the Dragon Animation to be Male dragon with female victim. Gender swapping for the scene only, so it gets a little messy at times. And situations like these are unavoidable. Unless of course, you set all creatures, in Creature Framework to = male.

5 hours ago, Airianna said:

With Creature Framework, and Sexlab it's self... IF the creature is registered as Female, the male human will still get fucked by her, BUT since there is only the Male Varient for the dragon, as a fallback, it will auto revert to the Dragon Animation to be Male dragon with female victim. Gender swapping for the scene only, so it gets a little messy at times. And situations like these are unavoidable. Unless of course, you set all creatures, in Creature Framework to = male.

I have already set all creatures in Creature framework to male.

2 hours ago, woop111 said:

I have already set all creatures in Creature framework to male.

Knda at a loss then...

Have you tried setting your sexlab gender from default to male? See if that helps. Also, could be a load order conflict with another mod that changes the creature genders?

On 28/1/2018 at 3:11 AM, anyrandomnik said:

Original defeat ignores this option and always uses 60 sec.

SexLab searches valid animations by script. That is where the issue is. The sexlab.dll already exist. So why

----

My defeat fixed allows following combinations of actors.

F≝female; M≝male; C≝creature; H≝F∨M.

Player-victim: {HH, HHH, HHHH, FMMMM, HC, CC, HCC, HHC, CCC} .

Follower-victim: {HH, HC, HHH, HHC, HCC}

And my version properly validates and plays the animations with the different creature races.

====

PS There are an issue with MNC. This mod doesn't clear the race keys while installation (necessary if update). Of course the incorrect race keys will affect the searching of the valid creature animations.

I found your fix recently and I'm interested to check it, but I've noticed that many of the sliders in the MCM are displayed as "NaN seconds", "NaN hours", etc.

Since nobody else seems to be complaining about this I'm assuming that I fucked up something, but I'm trying this on a new save and I replaced the old Defeat in MO, so I'm not sure of what could I be doing wrong. Any ideas?

Greetings. I have a problem:

I have too many tied up prisoners, so at a point the avaiable slots were all used up, so I began to untie some prisoners, but some prisoners I had in a sack dissapeared when I released them, I didn't give importance to this until I saw that those prisoners still count, but obviously I cannot untie them. What can I do? What is the console variable for the tied prisoners? Thank you for your atention.

40 minutes ago, anyrandomnik said:
  • To click "Mod status".
  • To make the (the) clean save.
  • To replace SexLabDefeat.esp.

1. Click "Mod status" to turn off the mod.
2. Save the game.
3. Delete the mod by SaveTools from the save.
4. Replace files by hands. Replace "esp eng/SexLabDefeat.esp" too.

Thanks for replying! I had done that already (but I did it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything) and still the options are showing "NaN" in some sliders, here's a pic to show you what I'm talking about:

Still, I've tried to face off some enemies and the mod did work for them, although it seemed to take a lot of time to start the sex scenes. Honestly, I'm not really sure of what could be the issue here. Even if there was a conflict with other mods (which didn't seem to be with the original mod, and I'm not using any of those you mentioned that cause problems), the mod was ordered pretty much on top of the modlist, so there's nothing there that could be interfering (and even if there was, the MCM should be able to read the parameters anyways).

I'm going to play a bit with the mod and see if there are more issues to find, but if you've got some insight on what's happening, it would be nice.

Glad to hear that! It is easy for me to fix by myself, then. I was already thinking about correcting some dialogue that was missing, so I'll see what I can do.

Now there's only one other thing I'm curious about. When I use the surrender hotkey, I've noticed that the mod takes a long time to start the scene. It's not game-breaking, but it's way longer than the time it takes to start it if I'm just defeated. Is there any reason for that?

I'm curious, because it does work more consistently than the original version, but I'm not sure of why would it take so much longer to do it through one method than the other.

Lastly, I think I'm not being able to trigger scenes with more than one aggressor. I've got the proper animations and I've made sure that the enemies were close enough for the mod to be able to catch them, but they always go one by one. I've read in one of your previous posts that you've changed it so that the chance is proportional to the amount of animations installed, but is it possible to give priority to the group sex ones?

Anyways, thanks for the good work and your quick replies! I love the auto-surrender feature based on DDs. I usually get piercings on my character and this was a pleasant surprise.