7 hours ago, atreyatan said:

I can alleviate your worries about this mod and tell you this isn't the culprit for that issue.

I cant remember exactly what causes this but i think it has something to do with bad modding practices meaning you uninstalled mods mid game, updated mods, maybe you changed your papyrus settings, do you have crash fixes installed? Do you use quicksaves or autosaves if you do turn those off.

Have you typed in console "player.unequipall" maybe its an item on you thats causing the issue that isn't in your inventory anymore.

best bet is to google this issue im sure there are answers to this very issue. For instance https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19488-fix-for-infinite-load-screens-and-greatly-decrease-ctds/

Thank you for responding. I had thought I might have a mod corrupt the original game so I deleted the game and mods. I reloaded everything, started a new game. it was doing the same thing. I didnt know about the auto saves or downloading both of the files. I will try these thank you very much.

6 hours ago, Airianna said:

There are 2 major limiting factors for Skyrim.

Firstly, before I tell what they are, Skyrim is a 32 bit program, that doesn't handle threading too well, if at all, Also, it doesn't like to use multi-cores of a processor, at most it will use 2 cores smooth enough to give it just a little more push, more than that, it doesn't know what to do with and can crash in on it's self if trying to use them.

1) Your system more than meets the minimum for recommended specifications, and the papyrus game engine hits the Unlimited loading screen, Often times caused by too many script heavy mods that are trying to update, and runs out of time while trying to update them, because the limitation is the script engine it's self can't keep up with the system.

2) Your system meets the recommended specs, or just bellow it. The number of mods exceeds the system's capabilities, as it tries to keep up with the game.

Use a save tool and kinda keep an eye on these. When active script counts, and wait offsets are both really high, to the point the save tool complains about active script counts, crashes will be frequent.

KeepAnEyeOn.thumb.png.c8c40c06e7283b14e8dd7ce5ec9bbf14.png

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
    • Memory: 2GB System RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
    • Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
    • Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    • Memory: 4GB System RAM
    • Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)

Minimum: allows base game, All DLC + up to 10 light script mods. Can not handle a heavy script mod at all.

Recommended: allows bas game all DLC + 60 basic mods with up to 10 heavy script mods included in the list of 60.

My system Stomps both into the ground. Allowing me to have Skyrim run smoothly with about 140 mods, of those, 20 are heavily scripted

It's been hell getting it to function well with Windows 10, since an update killed the ability to use ENBoost. *Windows 7 with this setup, was able to run 210 mods*

• Memory: 32GB System RAM
  • Video Card: Direct X 11 compliant video card with 8 GB of RAM
  • Hard Drive: Solid State Drive

Thank you for the information 

6 hours ago, Airianna said:

Step 1, Add the file.

AddToNMM.thumb.png.2bd3ec4c657a62ec4e1040e7667f967c.png

Step 2, Activate the mod,

- click on the mod, then click the big green check on left.

Step2AddNMM.png.777182208a8a1c5afe9d92ce6509143a.png

Step 3, Adjust in load order, For Defeat, close to the bottom to ensure it's in use. And be sure it is checked in the plugins tab.

Step3AddNMM.thumb.png.8fdd1a0ab34b8a71817c8e9a8f572ac2.png

Thank god it worked thanks for the help much appreciated.

Hello there.

First of all, pleasantly surprised that this thread is still alive, even if I'm guessing 3/4 of it are bug reports or asking for updates haha, on a serious note though, huge thanks for people still helping people that have problems with the mod, you guys rocks!

I've not been active on this forum for a very long time for several reasons, I will spare you the boring stuff cause it's irelevant but just know that for the most part it has to do with a professional retraining (That's what it's called in English right?) and obviously it's very time-consuming.

The Defeat update I planned is quite unachieved and I didn't touch it for several months now and probably won't in the future because I most likely won't find the motivation to invest more of my free time in this mess that is papyrus and CK, plus resuming the work on a program that you left for so long is really hard and you can get lost very fast in your own work, not to mention that Defeat have become quite the spaghetti code even if I tried to clean it up the best I could updates after updates (doesn't mean that it is not working properly as it is), I would do a far better job today if I were to redo it from scratch that's for sure, even if papyrus and ck are VERY limiting there is some nice tools around now that allow modders to use real coding languages.

tl;dr Anyway, that was just for letting you know, not to give you false hopes just assume there will not be more updates for Defeat in the future.

Idk maybe I will release something for Fallout 4 since I'm playing the VR version and having actual fun (yes the 60$ mod I know and I agree), even if the papyrus and ck versions for this game are still very limited it's far more bearable to work with imo.

I'll try to take a look from time to time at the forum but i've never been very active on it anyway, I don't know, even for myself I am unpredictable.

36 minutes ago, Goubo said:

Hello there.

First of all, pleasantly surprised that this thread is still alive, even if I'm guessing 3/4 of it are bug reports or asking for updates haha, on a serious note though, huge thanks for people still helping people that have problems with the mod, you guys rocks!

I've not been active on this forum for a very long time for several reasons, I will spare you the boring stuff cause it's irelevant but just know that for the most part it has to do with a professional retraining (That's what it's called in English right?) and obviously it's very time-consuming.

The Defeat update I planned is quite unachieved and I didn't touch it for several months now and probably won't in the future because I most likely won't find the motivation to invest more of my free time in this mess that is papyrus and CK, plus resuming the work on a program that you left for so long is really hard and you can get lost very fast in your own work, not to mention that Defeat have become quite the spaghetti code even if I tried to clean it up the best I could updates after updates (doesn't mean that it is not working properly as it is), I would do a far better job today if I were to redo it from scratch that's for sure, even if papyrus and ck are VERY limiting there is some nice tools around now that allow modders to use real coding languages.

tl;dr Anyway, that was just for letting you know, not to give you false hopes just assume there will not be more updates for Defeat in the future.

Idk maybe I will release something for Fallout 4 since I'm playing the VR version and having actual fun (yes the 60$ mod I know and I agree), even if the papyrus and ck versions for this game are still very limited it's far more bearable to work with imo.

I'll try to take a look from time to time at the forum but i've never been very active on it anyway, I don't know, even for myself I am unpredictable.

Been missing you, glad to see you are still kicking.

- Gonna leave the update in the air, maybe, but won't get hopes up.

- Been looking forward to the stalker addon and few fixes to exclude children, And something to add custom (other) race option for the prostitution fees. I still think they are needed before it's retired hehehe

I didn't enjoy Fallout 4 anywhere near as much as I do Skyrim. Now over 4,000 hours in Skyrim. Defeat has is a very important part of my game. I just don't understand scripting well enough to even offer to continue with repairs.

I will assume there will be updates and be pleasantly surprised if there are :smiley: ... have fun with your retraining Goubo thanks for taking the time to step in and let us know what is going on much appreciated.

so for about three years or so i have been using this mod and hadnt had any major problems but just now i decided to try and have females perform aggressive acts on the pc and i don't know if im just retarded or something but the females never go on with the attack, they just let me go if i submit or if they take me to the auto-submit threshold they just turn around and keep walking, is there like an option that prevents females from attacking or something, since i tried it on creatures and male attackers and it works, but not on females. is there like an option that im oblivious of?

2 hours ago, ithinkicould.idontknow said:

so for about three years or so i have been using this mod and hadnt had any major problems but just now i decided to try and have females perform aggressive acts on the pc and i don't know if im just retarded or something but the females never go on with the attack, they just let me go if i submit or if they take me to the auto-submit threshold they just turn around and keep walking, is there like an option that prevents females from attacking or something, since i tried it on creatures and male attackers and it works, but not on females. is there like an option that im oblivious of?

Double check your gender settings for Player as Victim. Gender preferences should be disabled to ensure the likely hood of F/F interactions.

Also, if the females are creature type, double check Creature settings for F/F in related mods.

On 2/8/2018 at 1:35 AM, Airianna said:

Use a save tool and kinda keep an eye on these. When active script counts, and wait offsets are both really high, to the point the save tool complains about active script counts, crashes will be frequent.

KeepAnEyeOn.thumb.png.c8c40c06e7283b14e8dd7ce5ec9bbf14.png

Oh question!!! 

What are Update offesets, and how does one fix/avoid them?

I never really seen anyone talk about these before. My game is relatively stable but does crash for reason I can never seem to pin down. After seeing this I checked, and my updateoffsets1 and 2 are MUCH higher than 20 (68 and 88 actually)

Active scripts only 6 so I got that going for me which is nice. ;)

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Oh question!!! 

What are Update offesets, and how does one fix/avoid them?

I never really seen anyone talk about these before. My game is relatively stable but does crash for reason I can never seem to pin down. After seeing this I checked, and my updateoffsets1 and 2 are MUCH higher than 20 (68 and 88 actually)

Active scripts only 6 so I got that going for me which is nice. ;)

WaitOffsets, are pretty much scripts waiting to trigger. If you can catch total active + the waitoffset, just before a crash, Generally the count is upwards of 250+ and seems like they are all firing at once.

To help reduce the chance of them all firing at once, all I do is track down critterspawn, and delete all references to them, and reset havok...

Sometimes they have waitoffset, Message Function (not current in this save)... They are the insects that you can catch mostly, and Skyrim kicks them back on, and reloads the Scripts for them as the game starts up again, so it's no loss to remove them, then adds as you run around the wilderness.

critters.thumb.png.e5ad5538eedd96e47ca9fc4339508c83.png

Cleaning Havok is simple The idea is to get the papyrus down bellow 6 MB for a smoother game play.

Rest.thumb.png.4f7e6d02f3ab1ceed4690e6705267bb0.png

The problem is, when you have to keep removing them to be able to play for a few minutes, only to have to run it again. It would be time to start examining mods, and looking for less resource intense mods. - Recent swap from RND 2.0 to EatingSleepingDrinking has reduced papyrus load by about 300 KB, and was able to keep RND's animal loot portion. Also my active is 2, WaitOffset 1 = 1, UpdateOffsets at 65 (used mostly during loading screens, depending on your settings, this can be as high as 500 witch makes loading screens take a minute or 2 with a regular HD.) With bad scripting, UpdateOffsets can cause the eternal loading screen, sometimes a ctd if it fires when crossing zones in the wilderness, hence spotty crashes, and location is not always the same. Always the same location, no matter what direction you try to approach from, could be a bundle of scripts trying to fire as you get close, one such occurrence is when BeeingFemale overpopulated a town by 1 female, giving birth to... I dunno, over 100 kids? And I tried to enter the town, only to crash repeatedly, till I was able to see the problem and laugh about it. (WaitOffset, Active Scripts, UpdateOffset all were over 800, I managed to save it once only moments before the crash, as it started to lag. There was no way to recover that save... LOL As rapidly as the count went up, I have to estimate a total count of about 5230 at the time of the crash. Zone next to it, was a count of 126 total. *yes I still have BF in my game, it's a requirement for me :smiley: *

20180109190605_1.thumb.jpg.d15b0b8b3d039a83f21381de002eecc4.jpg

Problem... No way of knowing what script is for what when clicking on them in the savetool.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

If anybody continues to work on this mod, i have three Major Points :

1. heal the raper

2. steal some Money, 50-250, which is lost

3. enable to start a rape without defeat, non-hostiles

thanks

1) Use Sexlab Util1 - I use it to heal the player, give anyone who orgasms a chance at getting 10 gold every orgasm, and give player a small boost to regen for an hour and skills gain for a day...

2) There is a robbing setting in Post Rape, where they can steel gold and/or items. - Quest to get stuff back, if it takes longer than allotted time, it's gone for good. Set the timer to like 3 hours, and there is a good chance, you won't ever see it again.

3) Agressive Settings, sneak up behind non-hostile and hit the action key to get the option to rape them. Sleepers, get the "sleeping" in their menu that can lead to raping them. 

edit: When it works right, it is like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZMJN_oKeg Your settings can change the reaction for rape... *Could use some tweaks so if the target's SL gender preference is not your gender, then cause for alarms...* And before you say it, I recorded that 3 years ago, totally different version of Defeat, but still works the same in the current version.

7 hours ago, Akane5689 said:

YOOOO just downloaded this mod the rape scenes are so bad and clunky I LOVE IT however i got raped by 3 orcs and after it was over i could not move. i tried pressing every key but notheing happened

Sounds like an overloaded papyrus.

Only Solution is to open MCM and use Defeat's Clean up under General tab. If that doesn't work, you will have to pull some heavy scripted mods, and start a new game.

7 hours ago, Airianna said:

1) Use Sexlab Util1 - I use it to heal the player, give anyone who orgasms a chance at getting 10 gold every orgasm, and give player a small boost to regen for an hour and skills gain for a day...

2) There is a robbing setting in Post Rape, where they can steel gold and/or items. - Quest to get stuff back, if it takes longer than allotted time, it's gone for good. Set the timer to like 3 hours, and there is a good chance, you won't ever see it again.

3) Agressive Settings, sneak up behind non-hostile and hit the action key to get the option to rape them. Sleepers, get the "sleeping" in their menu that can lead to raping them. 

edit: When it works right, it is like this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZMJN_oKeg Your settings can change the reaction for rape... *Could use some tweaks so if the target's SL gender preference is not your gender, then cause for alarms...* And before you say it, I recorded that 3 years ago, totally different version of Defeat, but still works the same in the current version.

1. Util is a very fragile mod with side effects, i dont use such a mod

2. i said 50-250 g, not all Gold above a max.500g

3. never tested this

i have forgotten 4. enlarge the range for the enemies who join the rape. actually it is too short, should be the whole dungeon cell.

14 hours ago, shiagwen said:

1. Util is a very fragile mod with side effects, i dont use such a mod

2. i said 50-250 g, not all Gold above a max.500g

3. never tested this

i have forgotten 4. enlarge the range for the enemies who join the rape. actually it is too short, should be the whole dungeon cell.

1) Util becomes fragile when trying to set up too many functions for it. If you maintain 2 for each segment or less, it maintains rigidity (I created the regen boost for magicka, Stamina, health +30% to all 3). But I see your point.

2) Yeah, 50-250... When you have over 250, a thief would take all on you. I use Storage Helpers, and can transfer my extra money and items into a container in my inventory. Then store them at one of my many houses when I get home. If the container is taken, I still have ways to get my stuff out of the containers. Perhaps someone can create an Addon like that, to show up as another option for Post Assault for the set min/max ammounts.

3) Should play with it, I played with it a few times, but I prefer to be on the receiving end. Sneak up behind, hit the action key, stand up activate key, choose "knocked down" - "rape"... Weapons drawn and not drawn have different effects, one scares them, the other is go straight for the knockdown.

4) Some of the cells are pretty large. But, what might help, is Player Victim Settings... Insatiable Aggressors, they will have another go, had 3 rape me, 2 times for 1, the other 2 raped me 3 times. Even tho I had it set to 2 times as the max. So it can extend the time of being forced considerably. Also, Sexlab Scene settings, rape = 30, 45, 45, 15 for 145 seconds each time, if the male cums + SLSO (Sexlan Separate Orgasms) with male required to cum, by the last go, he already got off recently, so it takes ages of swapping between scene segment 2 and 3. (Roughly 10 minutes)

10 hours ago, Airianna said:

1) Util becomes fragile when trying to set up too many functions for it. If you maintain 2 for each segment or less, it maintains rigidity (I created the regen boost for magicka, Stamina, health +30% to all 3). But I see your point.

2) Yeah, 50-250... When you have over 250, a thief would take all on you. I use Storage Helpers, and can transfer my extra money and items into a container in my inventory. Then store them at one of my many houses when I get home. If the container is taken, I still have ways to get my stuff out of the containers. Perhaps someone can create an Addon like that, to show up as another option for Post Assault for the set min/max ammounts.

3) Should play with it, I played with it a few times, but I prefer to be on the receiving end. Sneak up behind, hit the action key, stand up activate key, choose "knocked down" - "rape"... Weapons drawn and not drawn have different effects, one scares them, the other is go straight for the knockdown.

4) Some of the cells are pretty large. But, what might help, is Player Victim Settings... Insatiable Aggressors, they will have another go, had 3 rape me, 2 times for 1, the other 2 raped me 3 times. Even tho I had it set to 2 times as the max. So it can extend the time of being forced considerably. Also, Sexlab Scene settings, rape = 30, 45, 45, 15 for 145 seconds each time, if the male cums + SLSO (Sexlan Separate Orgasms) with male required to cum, by the last go, he already got off recently, so it takes ages of swapping between scene segment 2 and 3. (Roughly 10 minutes)

1) i give util a try.  however, it should not be difficult to do in defeat, the defeatfixed patch did this already ( that one was bugged in other matters)

2) good you understood what i mean. it is just negative prostitution

3) if i start a rape this way Opponent becomes hostile. what i want is simply that the pc, and the follower, will get mass raped. Earlier Versions of random sex did that excellent, but not the newer ones. mass match maker turns the npcs to hostile, i tried this enough, so i dont see any non-hostile rape mod. should be easy to do with defeat

4) i already have the aggressors to 0 and that is the best i can do actually. but still it happens that patrol from behind attack into the rape,  especially after surrender. the radius must be enlarged, really.

18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

1) i give util a try.  however, it should not be difficult to do in defeat, the defeatfixed patch did this already ( that one was bugged in other matters)

2) good you understood what i mean. it is just negative prostitution

3) if i start a rape this way Opponent becomes hostile. what i want is simply that the pc, and the follower, will get mass raped. Earlier Versions of random sex did that excellent, but not the newer ones. mass match maker turns the npcs to hostile, i tried this enough, so i dont see any non-hostile rape mod. should be easy to do with defeat

4) i already have the aggressors to 0 and that is the best i can do actually. but still it happens that patrol from behind attack into the rape,  especially after surrender. the radius must be enlarged, really.

1) For Giving gold, and regen all I created these.

1a) zGiveGold.ini

1b) Regen20.ini Set to be usable at the after sex

3) It's due to your setting...Be sure to disable Animosity, highlighted in the first snapshot... As for matchmaker, I never used it.

20180212205024_1.thumb.jpg.091590879af14f75ebd5688267a2cc06.jpg

20180212205107_1.thumb.jpg.797f12fbaad0af9927f48d181787ca0c.jpg

20180212205111_1.thumb.jpg.a75badb8cd1b679038d9a4b12a11f4f4.jpg

4) Well, just to be sure, double check your settings against mine from post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?do=findComment&comment=2121234

Or you could consider getting one of the onlooker mods, that draws a crowd to the player, Enemies should join in.

I did make a minor, no script, patch for Defeat.

Changes a few minor things that reduce recovery rates, made the player slower... made them a little positive, and for some reason, the effects aren't showing up under magic, but it's noticeable to me.

Also, removed the "Oh god, it's that time of the month" because I use Beeing Female, and I am either pregnant already, or it's the wrong time of the "month"...

Thought I would share it :smile: Defeat_LikesItRough.esp Only 2kb, so YES, Defeat is still required...