I have Sex Scene Interrupt - Hit enabled and whenever an aggressor gets hit the sex scene stops but he or she just freezes and hangs in the air and becomes invincible (only magic hurts them for some reason). My companions then keep on attacking the floating enemy without doing any damage - it's really annoying. I have tried everything to fix this including enabling/disabling ragdolls in Sexlab MCN. Can someone please help?

I recently got a new hard drive, and had to rebuild my game, and for some reason I can not get this to work.  I had it before, and it worked fine, but now, it either wont show up in the MCM at all, or, when it does, it wont install, no matter how many times I click the enable option.  
It seems like a few people in the comments above me are having similar problems.  Im pretty sure I have the same version I had before, so I dont understand why it is doing this now :frown:

Has anyone got this feature to work

"Surrender to creatures
You can surrender to a creature the normal way but you can also hold the Modifier key to take a submission pose to “invite” the creature, if the creature is sexually interested you won’t be able to resist during the scene."

its never worked for me.

23 hours ago, atreyatan said:

"Surrender to creatures
You can surrender to a creature the normal way but you can also hold the Modifier key to take a submission pose to “invite” the creature, if the creature is sexually interested you won’t be able to resist during the scene."

its never worked for me.

It's been broken for a while and nobody really knows why.

6 minutes ago, bicobus said:

It's been broken for a while and nobody really knows why.

damn i really wanted that feature... D: I know he said he was busy and it wasn't likely to fix anything but if he does I hope he fixes that lol there isn't really outside maria eden where you can prostrate yourself for creatures to take advantage of you outside aggressive creatures anyway.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:43 AM, atreyatan said:

"Surrender to creatures

its never worked for me.

Yes this feature still works in game, I usually do not use it but I just went into game to test it out and it worked fine with a boar. Make sure you have "allow creatures" checked in sex lab, and I left a screenshot of a setting in defeat to make sure you have checked

If you do not have animations for certain creatures then certain creatures it will not work for

The only other thing that I can think of, outside of a conflict with other mods, is I always unzip the mod files and manually copy and paste the scripts into my Skyrim directory, because mod managers do not always install everything correctly

EDIT: Also check "List of Enabled Races" in defeat to make sure the creatures are enabled there, hope this helps

72850_20180306085145_1.png

1 hour ago, cadensreturn said:

Yes this feature still works in game, I usually do not use it but I just went into game to test it out and it worked fine with a boar. Make sure you have "allow creatures" checked in sex lab, and I left a screenshot of a setting in defeat to make sure you have checked

If you do not have animations for certain creatures then certain creatures it will not work for

The only other thing that I can think of, outside of a conflict with other mods, is I always unzip the mod files and manually copy and paste the scripts into my Skyrim directory, because mod managers do not always install everything correctly

EDIT: Also check "List of Enabled Races" in defeat to make sure the creatures are enabled there, hope this helps

72850_20180306085145_1.png

Weird, It never worked for me even though assault by creatures work fine. Whenever I tried to call a creature, the said creature would follow for a bit then go away.

6 hours ago, atreyatan said:

damn i really wanted that feature... D: I know he said he was busy and it wasn't likely to fix anything but if he does I hope he fixes that lol there isn't really outside maria eden where you can prostrate yourself for creatures to take advantage of you outside aggressive creatures anyway.

My recommendation would be to try Sexlab Aroused Creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/) - it also has an "invite" button option where you can one-button offer yourself to a non-aggressive creature (and is just a great creature sex mod in general).  If what you want is the visual "presenting" yourself effect, it also has the option for crouching to work as "inviting" a creature.  Couple that with one of the crawling sneak animation replacers and you are good to go.

Also recommended to try the same author's Sexlab More Creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1981-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/) if you want to add a lot more tame dogs/wolves/horses to the game in the various settlements.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Weird, It never worked for me even though assault by creatures work fine. Whenever I tried to call a creature, the said creature would follow for a bit then go away.

I second this, the non-aggressive invite functionality has never worked for me from Defeat, instead the creature will turn and look at the player for a second then go back to what they are doing.  As I use Aroused Creatures this has never really been an issue and I haven't tried to dig into the problem more than that.  I don't recall the player character ever taking a "submissive pose" either.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

My recommendation would be to try Sexlab Aroused Creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/) - it also has an "invite" button option where you can one-button offer yourself to a non-aggressive creature (and is just a great creature sex mod in general).  If what you want is the visual "presenting" yourself effect, it also has the option for crouching to work as "inviting" a creature.  Couple that with one of the crawling sneak animation replacers and you are good to go.

Also recommended to try the same author's Sexlab More Creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1981-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/) if you want to add a lot more tame dogs/wolves/horses to the game in the various settlements.

I second this, the non-aggressive invite functionality has never worked for me from Defeat, instead the creature will turn and look at the player for a second then go back to what they are doing.  As I use Aroused Creatures this has never really been an issue and I haven't tried to dig into the problem more than that.  I don't recall the player character ever taking a "submissive pose" either.

I apologize, I guess I didn't fully read your post, I had in my head the " submit to creature when attacked feature", I now realize its not what you were posting about, I have never tried the invite feature, I will give it a shot when I get home from work, again my apologies for my confusion

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks for the recommendation, just not entirely sure I want another cloak scripted mod as I wouldn't even use the feature that often. But I might still give it a try has the mod had any issues for you in the time you have been using it?

3 hours ago, cadensreturn said:

I apologize, I guess I didn't fully read your post, I had in my head the " submit to creature when attacked feature", I now realize its not what you were posting about, I have never tried the invite feature, I will give it a shot when I get home from work, again my apologies for my confusion

Its alright not alot of people even knew it was a feature lol yea aggressive creatures I am able to surrender to just I want to have sex with horses and there are no aggressive ones so.

59 minutes ago, atreyatan said:

Thanks for the recommendation, just not entirely sure I want another cloak scripted mod as I wouldn't even use the feature that often. But I might still give it a try has the mod had any issues for you in the time you have been using it?

I've use the mod for years and have never had any issues with it.  By all accounts it seems to be one of the better programmed mods out there in terms of stability and reliability, I know of a mod author or two that has used its code as examples for their own mods.  It does one thing and does it well, and the MCM menu has a huge amount of control available for when and how a creature will try to start an animation with the player or an npc.  It even has a chase functionality so rape targets can actually have a chance of escaping a horny dog/horse.

Also, it isn't a cloak scripted system, at least by default.  The default scanning method is Quest Alias, and I've not had any problems with it.  It does have a cloak option available but warns right in the MCM menu that cloak spells are bad for performance. 

The thread is getting a bit off topic however - sounds like the general consensus is that the Defeat version of inviting creatures doesn't work and hasn't for some time.

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I've use the mod for years and have never had any issues with it.  By all accounts it seems to be one of the better programmed mods out there in terms of stability and reliability, I know of a mod author or two that has used its code as examples for their own mods.  It does one thing and does it well, and the MCM menu has a huge amount of control available for when and how a creature will try to start an animation with the player or an npc.  It even has a chase functionality so rape targets can actually have a chance of escaping a horny dog/horse.

Also, it isn't a cloak scripted system, at least by default.  The default scanning method is Quest Alias, and I've not had any problems with it.  It does have a cloak option available but warns right in the MCM menu that cloak spells are bad for performance. 

The thread is getting a bit off topic however - sounds like the general consensus is that the Defeat version of inviting creatures doesn't work and hasn't for some time.

Very interesting to know thanks for going into detail, i'll definitely give it a shot thanks again for eth recommendation.

On 3/7/2018 at 6:39 AM, bicobus said:

No, for that you need Death Alternatives.

is there a way to get Defeat and DA to work nicely together? whenever I go down to 0 hp i kneel and a sex scene starts but after the DA time is up i stand back up and it messes up the scene. is there a way for the downing to be handles by defeat and the after scenarios handled by DA

11 minutes ago, Zymemaru said:

is there a way to get Defeat and DA to work nicely together? whenever I go down to 0 hp i kneel and a sex scene starts but after the DA time is up i stand back up and it messes up the scene. is there a way for the downing to be handles by defeat and the after scenarios handled by DA

Kind of, if you want downing to be handled by defeat you have the set the threshold to  like 1% or higher  (exaustion, health, 3rd option which i forget) So that there is a possibility of you going down by defeat before you hit your 0% percent threshold. But if you hit 0% DA will take over.

With DA + Defeat, you need to configure defeat to not do the job of DA, and only enable features that happens after bleedout triggers. You get defeated through DA then DA triggers defeat's rape event, once that's done DA continue it's thing with the scenarios after blackout. Or as atreyatan said, if you want some monstrous bastard death process you can just play around with the settings. Keep in mind that if Defeat triggers before DA, DA's scenarios will never happen.

5 hours ago, Zymemaru said:

Yea as others have said, the key is to try to have Defeat deal with all of the avoiding death/getting knocked down bits, and have DA primarily be something that Defeat can trigger after it is done for more advanced post-Defeat scenarios.  Basically try to set up DA so that it never fires first, or at all, and make Defeat more likely to fire before you actually would die.

Worth noting that trying to have Defeat and DA work together can be pretty troublesome.  I used to use the two together years ago and finally gave up on DA, as 90% of the time it wasn't triggering properly, was interfering with Defeat scenes, or I wasn't actually interested in being teleported out of the dungeon I was in.  I personally found Defeat's built-in resolutions to be more to my tastes.

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I personally found Defeat's built-in resolutions to be more to my tastes.

Yeah, I find the RNG based decision to be silly and counter-intuitive. I still have 10% of my health, I can kill the enemy with one blow but the decision isn't up to me to make. I've also seen situation when the enemy physically misses my character (no damage), but defeat triggers none the less. DA has been more reliable in my experience and a great "catch all death", so I don't have to reload a savegame because something stupid happened.

On 09/03/2018 at 6:47 PM, bicobus said:

With DA + Defeat, you need to configure defeat to not do the job of DA, and only enable features that happens after bleedout triggers. You get defeated through DA then DA triggers defeat's rape event, once that's done DA continue it's thing with the scenarios after blackout. Or as atreyatan said, if you want some monstrous bastard death process you can just play around with the settings. Keep in mind that if Defeat triggers before DA, DA's scenarios will never happen.

But is there a way to make it so that Defeat won't automatically launch on bleedout ?  Outside of DA, you can configure the relative chance for an event to occur, but I'd like to know if it's possible with DA.

If I recall correctly, you can disable that mechanic in defeat's MCM. I don't have the mod installed at the moment, so I can't help you with screenshot, but the process should be quite obvious. There is a section where you can configure the conditions and wether or not defeat should trigger.