2 hours ago, afa said:

I always wonder if there's value to a dirty fix where a transparent platform is place in the air above the giant camp slightly under the the spot where PC gets teleports to when the bug happens, so there's a spot for PC to land on and see if the game locks itself or not.

The base problem is that spot is the exact center x=0, y=0, z=0 of the map so it's where a new item like a "marker" used for sex will be created.  For some reason when that marker is moved to where the sex act is supposed to occur the pile of odd and frustrating bugs called Skyrim.exe decides to not move it so when the actors are attached to that marker they end up getting moved instead.

Don't know if the problem is fixed in version 1.63 of the framework but as I said, it's a known bug.

I’ve been lurking on this forum every once a while for two years since the last release in 2016. I still couldn’t figure out the animation tags bug with sexlab 1.62 and defeat combined together. I’m guessing it’s a compatible issue.

The suppressed tags setting under Player as aggressor and consensual animation settings are completely useless. Ex: even with “aggressive” tag as suppressed in consensual setting, it still plays aggressive animation when my pc use consensual sex with npc such as using Amorous Adventure. And yes I ticked the option on sexlab setting with aggressive filter on and off with no difference. I’m guessing defeat overrides that feature.

Bound option seems to have a similar problem too. For some reason, with ‘binding’ as the only inclusion tag in bound animation setting, its still playing aggressive animations indiscriminately if it has ‘binding’ tag or not.

Funny thing is when I press shift to reveal the animation list in defeats MCM, the list shows corrrect animations with appropriate tags. When my pc have sex (via rape or consensual), pressing h to change animation, the list includes wrong animations as if I didn’t filter out the tags. 

I brought up this issue about a year ago and Goubo hasn’t provided a fix. Has there been a fix to address this issue since then? Is anyone else having this issue?

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, WaxenFigure said:

That is a known bug in the current version of the Sexlab Framework and has NOTHING to do with Defeat.

BTW, if you use an OLD version of any mod you assume all responsibility for supporting it.  Mod authors don't have the time to waste supporting old versions, if you want help from the author get the current version of the mod.

My goal when posting this was never to ask the mod author to fix it. I was simply curious if that was still an issue in the newer iterations of the mod. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

10 hours ago, DarkRavage said:

I’ve been lurking on this forum every once a while for two years since the last release in 2016. I still couldn’t figure out the animation tags bug with sexlab 1.62 and defeat combined together. I’m guessing it’s a compatible issue.

The suppressed tags setting under Player as aggressor and consensual animation settings are completely useless. Ex: even with “aggressive” tag as suppressed in consensual setting, it still plays aggressive animation when my pc use consensual sex with npc such as using Amorous Adventure. And yes I ticked the option on sexlab setting with aggressive filter on and off with no difference. I’m guessing defeat overrides that feature.

Bound option seems to have a similar problem too. For some reason, with ‘binding’ as the only inclusion tag in bound animation setting, its still playing aggressive animations indiscriminately if it has ‘binding’ tag or not.

Funny thing is when I press shift to reveal the animation list in defeats MCM, the list shows corrrect animations with appropriate tags. When my pc have sex (via rape or consensual), pressing h to change animation, the list includes wrong animations as if I didn’t filter out the tags. 

I brought up this issue about a year ago and Goubo hasn’t provided a fix. Has there been a fix to address this issue since then? Is anyone else having this issue?

I Always thought you had to exclude the specific aggressive animtion from the general animations list but put in the aggressive animations list because i thought the general one served as a "concensual" animations list. I had no idea it was defeat causing this but then again i don't have the most recent version (or maybe i do and don't realize it).

edit: heheh, well this is funny apparently i do have the recent version of defeat (5.3.5).

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I Always thought you had to exclude the specific aggressive animtion from the general animations list but put in the aggressive animations list because i thought the general one served as a "concensual" animations list. I had no idea it was defeat causing this but then again i don't have the most recent version (or maybe i do and don't realize it).

edit: heheh, well this is funny apparently i do have the recent version of defeat (5.3.5).

Are you having the same problem I described above?

3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

My goal when posting this was never to ask the mod author to fix it. I was simply curious if that was still an issue in the newer iterations of the mod. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

Well since the problem isn't with Defeat then it's still going to be an issue but since I explained where and how it occurs you know that now.

However, I didn't mention the fairly simple workaround.  If this starts to happen all you need do is go inside anywhere that isn't "outdoors" and have sex once there, even a simple act of solo masturbation which you can end quickly using the "End" key, you need only get the animation started.   Once you've done that, you should be good for outdoor sex again until that bug decides to pop up again.

54 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Well since the problem isn't with Defeat then it's still going to be an issue but since I explained where and how it occurs you know that now.

However, I didn't mention the fairly simple workaround.  If this starts to happen all you need do is go inside anywhere that isn't "outdoors" and have sex once there, even a simple act of solo masturbation which you can end quickly using the "End" key, you need only get the animation started.   Once you've done that, you should be good for outdoor sex again until that bug decides to pop up again.

ok, thanks. One of the main reasons why i don't sex often outdoors.

Aye Lads, so I'm getting a problem where my follower (Sofia) is getting up out of a wounded state walking over to me then interrupting sex scenes by attacking and killing the aggressor, thus ending the scene before the scene has completed. I honestly don't know what to do here so any help is greatly appreciated. Here's my load order if that's of any help. Thanks!

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
actorEvents.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SLSO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Apropos.esp
iHUD.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
iActivate.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Holidays.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
MiniBikini.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Alchemy EXP.esp
JexTats.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
AdditionalMusicProject.esp
AdditionalMusicProjectReplacer.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
HeartbeatRemover.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Frostfall.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
FNISspells.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
Requiem - Unique Uniques.esp
RSE-RequiemSurvivalExperience.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
Requiem - Sofia.esp
RequiemMercifulTweaks.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Hi Guys

I recently installed some animations for creature-threesomes but there is a issue with them. If i get knocked down by a creature and there are more creatures around, sometimes Defeat is calling for a threesome, and it works fine, if there are enough creatures of the same race. But if only one creature from one race is present, lets say one bear and one wolf, and the threesome is triggered by defeat, than the creature-slots of the animation will be filled with this two creatures, what leads to not properly animated scenes. As for the animation is build for bears, the wolf could not be animated, for example, and will stay around useles.

So, is there a way to prevent defeat from triggering threesome animations with creatures, if not enough creatures from the same race are present to fill the slots? 

10 hours ago, Ensom said:

Aye Lads, so I'm getting a problem where my follower (Sofia) is getting up out of a wounded state walking over to me then interrupting sex scenes by attacking and killing the aggressor, thus ending the scene before the scene has completed. I honestly don't know what to do here so any help is greatly appreciated. Here's my load order if that's of any help. Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
actorEvents.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SLSO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Apropos.esp
iHUD.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
iActivate.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Holidays.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
XPMSE.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
MiniBikini.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Alchemy EXP.esp
JexTats.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
AdditionalMusicProject.esp
AdditionalMusicProjectReplacer.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
HeartbeatRemover.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Frostfall.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
FNISspells.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
Requiem - Unique Uniques.esp
RSE-RequiemSurvivalExperience.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
Requiem - Sofia.esp
RequiemMercifulTweaks.esp
Requiem - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

A few options to correct this issue...

- Extend NPC Vrs. NPC knockdown timer.

- Disable "Whitness Matters.

- Use a mod like SexLab Stop Combat... (I use this myself It stops combat with both the aggressor and victim.)

6 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

Hi Guys

I recently installed some animations for creature-threesomes but there is a issue with them. If i get knocked down by a creature and there are more creatures around, sometimes Defeat is calling for a threesome, and it works fine, if there are enough creatures of the same race. But if only one creature from one race is present, lets say one bear and one wolf, and the threesome is triggered by defeat, than the creature-slots of the animation will be filled with this two creatures, what leads to not properly animated scenes. As for the animation is build for bears, the wolf could not be animated, for example, and will stay around useles.

So, is there a way to prevent defeat from triggering threesome animations with creatures, if not enough creatures from the same race are present to fill the slots? 

We had a discussion about this a while back.

- My personal opinion is that it's a SexLab Framework issue, as it doesn't handle multiple races correctly. And this issue should be dropped in that forum.

- Another person wants everyone who makes mods to make special script functions for things like this.

No. There isn't, and I doubt there ever will be.

hey need a little help... I'm trying to do something simple I think. on bleed out 50 % sexual assault  chance if no assault happens I'm rescued if assault happens I'm left for dead. I cant seem for this to trigger the events I always get up and have to run away or it just kills me/reloads save I have tried a multitude of settings but cant figure it out. what settings should be used for something like this setup?

Edit: to make things clear i do not want to runaway I want it to trigger either "left for dead" when raped or "rescued" if not

28 minutes ago, Airianna said:

A few options to correct this issue...

- Extend NPC Vrs. NPC knockdown timer.

- Disable "Whitness Matters.

- Use a mod like SexLab Stop Combat... (I use this myself It stops combat with both the aggressor and victim.)

I know you mean "witness", but the phrase "disable whiteness matters" is hilarious. ;)

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

We had a discussion about this a while back.

- My personal opinion is that it's a SexLab Framework issue, as it doesn't handle multiple races correctly. And this issue should be dropped in that forum.

- Another person wants everyone who makes mods to make special script functions for things like this.

No. There isn't, and I doubt there ever will be.

öhm, i think there is some missunderstanding.

1.) SexLab is only able to handle 2 races in one animation

2.) The animation is made for one human female and two creatures of the same race (two bears, two wolves, two giants, etc......), this means only two races are supposed to be used.

3.) The animation is triggered from the mod (Defeat for example) and not by SexLab itself. Defeat decides, if a threesome will be performed or not.

4.) SexLab fills the slots with wrong creatures only, if not enough creatures from the supposed race are present (means only one bear is avaylable, if two are needed). This is happening, as you said, SexLab is unable to handle multiple (three or more) races.

5.) This animation don´t play propperly, and only the first and right creature is animated, maybe sometimes the human female too, but the second creature is not. This is because of the mismatching creature skeletons, because the animation uses bear skeletons, and the second creature itself has a wolf skeleton, for example.

The point is, that Defeat triggers a threesome if enough actors are avaylable, means one human female and two creatures. I said creatures, not giants or wolves or bears.

Defeat is not checking the race of the creature, only the amount of creatures. "Having one Girl and two Beasts...hey, let´s make a threesome:classic_biggrin:"

If it would check the creatures race too, it will recognize, that only one of each race is there, and therefore it should not trigger a threesome. "Oh no, there is only one of each kind...no threesome:classic_blush:"

OK, SexLab seems not to check for the right race too, otherwhise it would not perform the animation, but i think it will be better not to trigger a impossible thing in first, instead of just push the button and let the other systems look how they could handle this.

But, ok, if it is not possible to make the right selection for theese kind of animation, than i disable threesomes for creatures in Defeat in my game.

I´m curious, if other mods, who triggers threesome animations are able to handle them correctly, or if they will do the same......

48 minutes ago, Tom-80-H said:

But, ok, if it is not possible to make the right selection for theese kind of animation, than i disable threesomes for creatures in Defeat in my game.

I´m curious, if other mods, who triggers threesome animations are able to handle them correctly, or if they will do the same......

My solution for the issue is simply to leave the creature threesomes enabled, but if I get knocked down in one of the rare situations where there are more than one allied creature race present I disable it in the MCM menu on the fly.  If I know I'll be adventuring in a place like that for a longer time I'll leave it off until I'm done - this usually means Falmer for me as in my game I'm often fighting Falmer, human females (Forgotten Wenches), and both types of chaurus, and sometimes modded chaurus that are actually spiders.  The problem is just too rare outside of those situations for me to always want threesomes disabled, normally if you have different factions of creatures around when you are knocked down they should start to fight each other instead of engaging with the PC.

As to other mods that trigger threesomes on the fly like Defeat... honestly they are fairly rare for the same reasons Defeat has a few quirks.  A fair amount of coding is required to make sure that big groups of mixed race creatures are organized properly, or you get the same issues Defeat has.  Also, only recently have most creature types gotten 3P+ animations, so older mods may not have bothered because there were such limited options for group creature encounters (basically falmer and draugr and that was it). 

A mod that could possibly do creature combat group sex better than Defeat may be Scent of Sex - it does have combat-based rules and is much more in-depth in how it detects actors.  That being said I've never used it for that purpose myself.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

My solution for the issue is simply to leave the creature threesomes enabled, but if I get knocked down in one of the rare situations where there are more than one allied creature race present I disable it in the MCM menu on the fly.  If I know I'll be adventuring in a place like that for a longer time I'll leave it off until I'm done - this usually means Falmer for me as in my game I'm often fighting Falmer, human females (Forgotten Wenches), and both types of chaurus, and sometimes modded chaurus that are actually spiders.  The problem is just too rare outside of those situations for me to always want threesomes disabled, normally if you have different factions of creatures around when you are knocked down they should start to fight each other instead of engaging with the PC.

As to other mods that trigger threesomes on the fly like Defeat... honestly they are fairly rare for the same reasons Defeat has a few quirks.  A fair amount of coding is required to make sure that big groups of mixed race creatures are organized properly, or you get the same issues Defeat has.  Also, only recently have most creature types gotten 3P+ animations, so older mods may not have bothered because there were such limited options for group creature encounters (basically falmer and draugr and that was it). 

A mod that could possibly do creature combat group sex better than Defeat may be Scent of Sex - it does have combat-based rules and is much more in-depth in how it detects actors.  That being said I've never used it for that purpose myself.

Hm... well, i don´t know.

I tried Scent of Sex a long time ago, and i find it difficult to define all the rules for sex. It´s very complex and not easy to find the right setup.

I tried SexlabMatchMaker as reference to trigger 3p+ animations and got the same issue as with Defeat.

I´m truly curious about, that i have never had such issues with falmers and chaurus. These animations are much older, and i use defeat for a long time. Fightig through falmer-caves and get knocked down by one of them while chaurie are nearby never leads me in such a situation. Draugr and Skeevers were sometimes found in dungeons together, and they evn sometimes knocked me down, but this animations have everytime worked for me, so i´m curious about the new animations don´t.

Well, i think this issue will not shortly be fixed by anyone, so i have to think about an alternative. Maybe disabeling threesomes for creatures, maybe diabling the animations on the fly, maybe not get knocked down in such a situation..;)........

1 hour ago, draghiamnl said:

I got this strange bug on my newer save files where, after defeat works once, i only get knocked down after and just sit on the ground and get up, it even ignores my health going lower than max % to get knocked down and ignores me being hit from behind.

With or without DA, and does this happen during the same fight or when defeated on a different fight later on?

On 1/27/2018 at 11:55 AM, Tom-80-H said:

öhm, i think there is some missunderstanding.

1.) SexLab is only able to handle 2 races in one animation

2.) The animation is made for one human female and two creatures of the same race (two bears, two wolves, two giants, etc......), this means only two races are supposed to be used.

3.) The animation is triggered from the mod (Defeat for example) and not by SexLab itself. Defeat decides, if a threesome will be performed or not.

4.) SexLab fills the slots with wrong creatures only, if not enough creatures from the supposed race are present (means only one bear is avaylable, if two are needed). This is happening, as you said, SexLab is unable to handle multiple (three or more) races.

5.) This animation don´t play propperly, and only the first and right creature is animated, maybe sometimes the human female too, but the second creature is not. This is because of the mismatching creature skeletons, because the animation uses bear skeletons, and the second creature itself has a wolf skeleton, for example.

The point is, that Defeat triggers a threesome if enough actors are avaylable, means one human female and two creatures. I said creatures, not giants or wolves or bears.

Defeat is not checking the race of the creature, only the amount of creatures. "Having one Girl and two Beasts...hey, let´s make a threesome:classic_biggrin:"

If it would check the creatures race too, it will recognize, that only one of each race is there, and therefore it should not trigger a threesome. "Oh no, there is only one of each kind...no threesome:classic_blush:"

OK, SexLab seems not to check for the right race too, otherwhise it would not perform the animation, but i think it will be better not to trigger a impossible thing in first, instead of just push the button and let the other systems look how they could handle this.

My point exactly... Sexlab Framework is supposed to handle animation scenes, this is not something every modder should have to worry about.

Remember, Skyrim can lag when it has a lot of scripts trying to work at the same time, Too many Script Heavy mods breaks Skyrim it's self, and things don't work as intended. So to make it so that every Sexlab mod works correctly...

A) Every Mod adds more scripts to allow for the Multi Creature Types - This causes script bloating, and every mod needs the same codes to make it work.

B) Sexlab Framework Adds the required code once, to minimize Script impact on the game - Since Sexlab Framework is supposed to control the Animations, it should also be looking at Actor types to ensure it's not putting the wrong creature to a slot

Personally, B is required, so I can keep all my mods in the game. Go with A, and you will reduce the number of good sexlab mods you can use in the end.

Personally, I just disabled 3somes for Defeat till Sexlab can handle them correctly.

On 1/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, draghiamnl said:

without DA and not in the same fight first fight works, after i kill them nothing else can knock me down,K button works on creatures tho bit on humanoids  they only ask for money and if they want to rape me, it gets canceled.

Either mod conflict, or too many script heavy mods will cause this.

The Conflict - Defeat uses OnHit functions, and if another mod uses the OnHit function, it can break Defeat.

Heavy Scripts - 2 things determine this, 1) Your system specifications, If you have the requirement to run Skyrim, you can run about 10 mods smoothly. 2) If your system is way above the requirements, then you can run a lot more, limited by the Papyrus. I can run 200 mods, about 20 of them script heavy, and it causes minor problems, but 120 mods, with the same 20 script heavy mods runs smooth for me.

If you use a save game tool, (I use SaveTool personally) you can load the save you are having issues with, check active script counts (over 200) and Wait Offset counts (over 20), if these are high, it will mean your Papyrus is lagging, due to the Game Engine's limitation, and will need to remove the mods that cause them. If they are within reason, (Active Script counts between 50 and 75 and Wait Offset less than 20) then it's most likely a conflict with another OnHit mod, and Defeat needs to be under it in the load order, it might mess up the other mod as a result, so you will have to decide which mod you really want to keep functional. (If you have to remove mods, or change the load order, I would recommend starting a new game to be sure the changes take effect.)