So I have a question, I have a futa character and I have her set to male in sexlab so whenever she assault a male she is dominant. My only issue is that the victim is cumming inside her still when it should be the other way around. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

3 hours ago, HirakoA said:

So I have a question, I have a futa character and I have her set to male in sexlab so whenever she assault a male she is dominant. My only issue is that the victim is cumming inside her still when it should be the other way around. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

I do believe that is the BeeingFemale mod causing that... As without that mod *or one like it* there is no feedback on who cums inside whom.

With several Female creatures, my girl is forced to wear a strappon, and take the male position and they cum inside her anyway... LOL

In your case, just set the pregnancy chance to 0% for player, and ignore the "cum inside you" messages.

Is anyone else having the "kill while sleeping" option bug again? (the one that kills you along with the asleep victim when you select the option in the sleeping section). If not, does anybody knows why is this happening when it was supposed to be fixed already? I think is an inside script related problem rather than a compatibility or a load order problem. 

I've tried to search for the error in the defeatactionscr.psc script but i can't find the troublesome line on it.

EDIT: The problem only seems to occur if the victim is asleep or knocked down, but i can kill the victim without any problem if is tied up.

27 minutes ago, highmarshall1994 said:

Is anyone else having the "kill while sleeping" option bug again? (the one that kills you along with the asleep victim when you select the option in the sleeping section). If not, does anybody knows why is this happening when it was supposed to be fixed already? I think is an inside script related problem rather than a compatibility or a load order problem. 

I've tried to search for the error in the defeatactionscr.psc script but i can't find the troublesome line on it.

Sounds like an animation problem? It works for me so it's not the mod.

32 minutes ago, highmarshall1994 said:

I've never had that problem, so not it's not defeat causing it.

4 minutes ago, anyrandomnik said:

The troublesome line: SendAnimationEvent(Aggressor, "pa_killmove2HM3Slash")
I replaced this line with Aggressor.PlayIdleWithTarget(RessConfig.Killmoves[10], Victim)
The mod attempts to kill victim by different ways dependence on the victim's state and the weapon. The troublesome line is the last way to kill, so the issue seldom appears.
There is another error into Function OptionKill. See defeat fixed.

Thanks a lot for the reply, that seems to have much more sense, i'll give it a try. BTW is defeat fixed a comunity patch or something like that?

2 hours ago, anyrandomnik said:

The troublesome line: SendAnimationEvent(Aggressor, "pa_killmove2HM3Slash")
I replaced this line with Aggressor.PlayIdleWithTarget(RessConfig.Killmoves[10], Victim)
The mod attempts to kill victim by different ways dependence on the victim's state and the weapon. The troublesome line is the last way to kill, so the issue seldom appears.
There is another error into Function OptionKill. See defeat fixed.

Is there anyway that you know of to get aggressor NPC's to kill followers with weapons rather than hammering them with their fists three times when you have POst Kill Set after a rape?  Maybe even kill the PC too? 

4 hours ago, Airianna said:

I do believe that is the BeeingFemale mod causing that... As without that mod *or one like it* there is no feedback on who cums inside whom.

With several Female creatures, my girl is forced to wear a strappon, and take the male position and they cum inside her anyway... LOL

In your case, just set the pregnancy chance to 0% for player, and ignore the "cum inside you" messages.

Well darn looks like that will be my best option lol. Thank you.

On 12/21/2017 at 6:11 PM, Airianna said:

It's actually an issue with Sexlab Framework it's self, that Defeat calls on. Defeat doesn't calculate any of that stuff. There are mods that will control it to ensure creatures of the right race hit the correct locations, but those animations were specifically designed for those scripts. And for Defeat to use them correctly, Sexlab Framework needs to get reworked to correct it. *** If the framework is reworked, then any mod could use it ***

So I do the same thing with defeat's multi chance to 0%. Eliminates that issue before it starts :smile: 

Pretty sure this is wrong (not your workaround, but the assessment of the problem).

Defeat is responsible for assembling a list of actors, and making calls to SL to initiate animations. How can SexLab know anything about the available actors in the current scenario? Callers into the SL API have to provide some basic information - like a list of participating actors. Defeat should be adjusted to create subgroups of creature actors, when present, and make calls into SL with arrays of homogenous creature types.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Pretty sure this is wrong (not your workaround, but the assessment of the problem).

Defeat is responsible for assembling a list of actors, and making calls to SL to initiate animations. How can SexLab know anything about the available actors in the current scenario? Callers into the SL API have to provide some basic information - like a list of participating actors. Defeat should be adjusted to create subgroups of creature actors, when present, and make calls into SL with arrays of homogenous creature types.

Yep, Could write a handler script to accommodate those multi aggressor types, but do you realize the time that would be required to write it? If actor creature = x then they need to be in slot, of this specific animation... There is no easy way to write the requirements, unless it's in Sexlab Base to handle them, I don't recommend using them until it is, of course there are a mod or 2 that goes through the troubles to use them as intended.

What is needed is Sexlab Framework to go like this, Animation set, Keyed to locations, if creature, humanoid male, humandoid female, and creature = Fox, Dog, or wolf, then allow for animation MFC that is tagged Female, Male, Wolf, and place actors in specific locations according to tags. Else, Animation is not valid for this set. If it's in the main framework, then everyone using sexlab framework could use it, else every mod that has sex, would have to write the same code to make it function. So the assessment is correct. And I am seeing the bigger picture, not just 1 small corner of it, "to fix defeat's sex". The Animator needs to tag them according to positions, prior to any other tags, where female always in position 0, to keep it simple as with all other animations female is always position 0, Male in position 1, creature variant in position 2... Something along those lines. Then could do specifics, as long as multiples keeps to the same tag setup. With the open ended, KEYS, it can look at all animations within, and say yes or no to a specific animation set, without having to activate it and have you go, this doesn't look right. Making it so Sexlab maintains the control of the animations to use at any specific time as it has from the beginning. MFC designed for Female, Male, Wolf, does not look good with Female, Draugr, spider, or Female, male Guard, female Guard... Again, Sexlab Framework needs to be the one in control, as MFC counts as Humanoid OR Creature animation sets within Sexlab Framework.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:54 AM, chipstick said:

Hi Goubo,

You've got no end of bugfixes and feature requests on your plate. Yet, I hope you don't mind if I just bring one more thing to your attention.

Billyy has recently released a SLAL pack that includes animations for dragon priests. Atm defeat will not take advantage of that because it doesnt recognise dragon priests as a suitable assailant, even if sexlab itself has (e.g. can be triggered through matchmaker or sexlab debug etc).

Do you think defeat could be updated for this?

Billyy also created animations just for chaurus reapers (which means that chaurus reapers have access to another several additional animations through Billyy's SLAL). I'm pretty sure that because defeat doesn't differentiate between chaurus and chaurus reapers, those animations will also never be triggered by chaurus reapers.  Is it possible for defeat to differentiate between chaurus and chaurus reapers? This isn't critical as charus can still trigger regular chaurus sexlab animations, but just thought I'd mention this anyway.

Looking forward to your next update. Thanks Goubo for all your effort.

I am also curious if there's a solution, or if defeat just needs to be updated. I too, would really like to make use of the Dragon Priest animations with defeat.

15 hours ago, horonbr said:

Hey i can’t seem to let the npc or creature to rape my follower eventhough i’ve unchecked last enemy, is there anyway to fix this?

Player as victim settings can interfere with this...

NPC Vrs. NPC settings can interfere with this...

You want Last Enemy checked, to ensure the last enemy that strikes, who does the knockdown, is the one who does the raping.

NOT All Down, as that means they will attack anything counted as an enemy in range before they start their sex scene. *Rabits, fox, deer, cow too, immortal horses, player...*

14 hours ago, Airianna said:

Player as victim settings can interfere with this...

NPC Vrs. NPC settings can interfere with this...

You want Last Enemy checked, to ensure the last enemy that strikes, who does the knockdown, is the one who does the raping.

NOT All Down, as that means they will attack anything counted as an enemy in range before they start their sex scene. *Rabits, fox, deer, cow too, immortal horses, player...*

Thank you for replying! I’ve already enable last enemy again but the npc still didnt rape my followers, unfortunately they literally overlook them when they were alr knocked down and went towards me instead 

3 hours ago, horonbr said:

Thank you for replying! I’ve already enable last enemy again but the npc still didnt rape my followers, unfortunately they literally overlook them when they were alr knocked down and went towards me instead 

I usually don't run with companions, however, the rules for NPC Vrs. NPC apply to them.

Knock Down chance...

Rape chance...

rape then kill chance...

rape then rob chance...

If Player Victim = all down, then they will look for the player, if the player made any moves to be noticed.

Trying to get the companions raped, requires you to remain hidden for the fight.

Also, depending on the mods you use, like I use AFT, when a companion is supposed to die, they look like they are knocked down, but get back up. (Would like this to count towards Defeat's knockdown to be raped) To ensure the differences, I set it up so that knocked down lasts a couple minutes, so when they get back up in 15-30 seconds, it was a kill shot on them, and not a real knockdown.

- Testing purposes, Ensure the player isn't detected, to disable detection of the AI open the console, and use the command: tdetect

- before you ask, no, it will not help you to pick pocket. :tongue:

- "I need you to do something"

- Wait there x...

Yeah I always wished that rape of a follower worked better.  I wanted to use it by sending my follower ahead to keep the giants.. 'occupied'.. while I went and robbed the chests. :).

Didn't know about that code, will give it a shot. I always used invis potions but still have the aggro timer to burn off.

Hey guys! Need a liitle help, if anyone knows how to solve an issue. I know, it is Skyrim's problem, not this mod, but still...

When I bound some bandit NPC and take it to my cellar to be a captive, I want to change his clothes on prisoner's one. Problem is, every time I re-enter room, inventory of this NPC resets and prison clothes changes on basic one. Is it fixable?

1 minute ago, FireWalker13 said:

Hey guys! Need a liitle help, if anyone knows how to solve an issue. I know, it is Skyrim's problem, not this mod, but still...

When I bound some bandit NPC and take it to my cellar to be a captive, I want to change his clothes on prisoner's one. Problem is, every time I re-enter room, inventory of this NPC resets and prison clothes changes on basic one. Is it fixable?

Pretty sure that's just Skyrim's outfit system doing it's thing.  You might be able to use a follower framework like EFF to make the bandit a potential follower and equip them that way, if that even works on non-unique npcs like bandits.  I don't know of a way to do it with just Defeat however, as it doesn't manage NPC clothing.

9 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Pretty sure that's just Skyrim's outfit system doing it's thing.  You might be able to use a follower framework like EFF to make the bandit a potential follower and equip them that way, if that even works on non-unique npcs like bandits.  I don't know of a way to do it with just Defeat however, as it doesn't manage NPC clothing.

Nope, already tried. I thought about some console command to force them to stop respawn their clothes.

21 minutes ago, FireWalker13 said:

Nope, already tried. I thought about some console command to force them to stop respawn their clothes.

try leaving their shoes on, for some reason when boots are left equipped the armor doesn't  doesn't reset, but on cell reset your captive will probably unequip the outfit that isn't their set outfit (if you took away the set outfit they will be naked)

On 1/10/2018 at 7:38 AM, Ihobojoebob said:

I am also curious if there's a solution, or if defeat just needs to be updated. I too, would really like to make use of the Dragon Priest animations with defeat.

I'm using Defeat 5.3.3 and Dragon Priests work fine! 

<smh>

On 1/10/2018 at 4:38 AM, Ihobojoebob said:

You might need to re-initialize Defeat for it to detect the new animated races.  For example Billyy just added Dwarven Ballista in his latest pack and after resetting Defeat they had no problem triggering a Defeat scene after knocking down my PC.