Hey I'm not sure if this has been asked or what, but when I go to do a rape animation, it does a wrong one. Like I knock down an enemy, then use the menu and select rape. Then I will do a sex scene with them but the animation would be as if it was a consensual thing

I play as a female if that helps

6 hours ago, Xorobukkit said:

Hey I'm not sure if this has been asked or what, but when I go to do a rape animation, it does a wrong one. Like I knock down an enemy, then use the menu and select rape. Then I will do a sex scene with them but the animation would be as if it was a consensual thing

I play as a female if that helps

I call it "jumping his bones", often times lands in Cowgirl animations... However forcing a Female, it's hard to say how it will end up. I use Sexlab Tools, 1 button to change the category, another to change which animation plays... You can also set up the tag requirements in defeat, I still have yet to try to fix all the tags with any of the animations for my game. - I also need to fix it so there are no BJs in Missionary... LOL

There is another tool, SLQAT, something like that, that you can use to set animations as aggressive/consensual on the fly, a way to sort through them, to make them appropriate.

10 hours ago, jdrew3214 said:

The gender preferences are appropriate from the gender I have selected which is male, I have a werid way of playing, witness intervention is unchecked , so is morality 

Then I have to go back to the other, reinstall Sexlab Framework, something has borked it.

I am not really understand the animations tags option in the new version. I would like to use all animation instead of tags, but do I really need to have minimum 1 tag before I can use suppressed option or I can leave it empty (I have not be able to clear the tag in the option yet) ?

Im now having a problem where my PC stays on the ground in sitting position at the end of event. Only scene transition seems to work ok but if after assault I stay seated even though I managed to win the minigame.

Thinking of doing a clean save but how do you do it properly? Even after I follow the steps the Defeat mod is present in the MCM menu. I wonder if thats just a bug or me not doing a proper cleaning 

3 hours ago, beck11 said:

Im now having a problem where my PC stays on the ground in sitting position at the end of event. Only scene transition seems to work ok but if after assault I stay seated even though I managed to win the minigame.

Thinking of doing a clean save but how do you do it properly? Even after I follow the steps the Defeat mod is present in the MCM menu. I wonder if thats just a bug or me not doing a proper cleaning 

Insatiable aggressors will keep you on the ground, for another round of the "fight off the rapist" game... I had this earlier, where I had to fend off the same rapist twice, then had to fight to get to my feet before he could attack... Needless to say, he hit me several times before I could stand up.

tgm wasn't activated due to another mod I have, no menu pause... Map and skills windows are the only places the game will pause for me, doesn't pause even when console is open, it was SM Essential player that saved me, sort of... Basically, I died, then got back up, and had enough time to actually get ready for him to return, as he chased off after some rabbit. When he attacked out of no where, it was the Boethea guy coming to get the quest started, and I was in the process of fixing script issues, outside a mine that I was bouncing in and out of *quick saves even bounce*. If it wasn't for this screwed up introduction from Bethesda, he shouldn't of been there at all.

On 12/28/2017 at 3:50 AM, Airianna said:

I use Sexlab Util1 for buffs after sex, +30% skill gain for a day, and +20% Regen to health, stam...

I have not had a chance to test this yet due to my current issues with Defeat but so far from the MCM menu I can see its uses. My only problem is that it needs more options; more buffs and more time options would be welcomed. Its just too basic on those atm but I'll keep using it cause it does do what I want despite it lack of options.

On 12/27/2017 at 11:09 PM, anyrandomnik said:

I made the Russian version.

Ahh, I see. Sorry, I just thought it was some random mod from a Russian place so I was not to keen on sticking with it as soon as I ran into issues, I hope you understand. I'll try it again on my new character when I get around to it, my current issues make me feel like I may have fucked up the install process and thats why your mod ran into too many errors.

8 hours ago, Airianna said:

Insatiable aggressors will keep you on the ground, for another round of the "fight off the rapist" game... I had this earlier, where I had to fend off the same rapist twice, then had to fight to get to my feet before he could attack... Needless to say, he hit me several times before I could stand up.

tgm wasn't activated due to another mod I have, no menu pause... Map and skills windows are the only places the game will pause for me, doesn't pause even when console is open, it was SM Essential player that saved me, sort of... Basically, I died, then got back up, and had enough time to actually get ready for him to return, as he chased off after some rabbit. When he attacked out of no where, it was the Boethea guy coming to get the quest started, and I was in the process of fixing script issues, outside a mine that I was bouncing in and out of *quick saves even bounce*. If it wasn't for this screwed up introduction from Bethesda, he shouldn't of been there at all.

Nvm, I just ran FNIS again with Defeat installed and it seemed to have worked.

1340433133397.jpeg

Thought it might have to be an animation issue since everything ran fine but just getting stuck in a spot.

I did start a new playthrough and am currently experiencing a strange bug, where NPCs turn essential after knockdown. They can't be killed with the knockdown-popup, they can't be killed by hitting them, only console-kill kills them. I am using Defeat and Death Alternative. I am guessing I am missing some checkbox somewhere in the settings, can someone please point me in the right direction? This load order worked perfectly fine with the previous playthrough, that's why I am a bit confused here.

Any have problem with the mods not work with creature ? As I tested, there is nothing wrong with animations, as they work with matchmaker, but when I try to surrender to creature, it says that I cant surrender to said creature, and it does that to every single one I summon from console, any idea what goes wrong here ?

edit: as I tried to edit to add in the tags for creature, I got stuck and cant get out, just stuck in the mods manager option

edit: I some how manager to success to add tags to creature with tag "creature" and quit the mod manager window left click to leave the mod and press left shift while click on to the other mods to be able to tab back out. Still does not work, the surrender still say "cant surrender to this...." and no animation play after defeated. To clarify, the other early version work, but not with the new version

edit: deleted all the save and start a new game, and and thing begin to work after add "creature" tag. Have only try to surrender to a wolf, have not test any further yet

2 hours ago, madg said:

Just FYI, there's some conflicts between "Defeat" and the mod "Become a Bard". 

Could you elaborate please? I've been using both and haven't noticed anything, but that may be because I don't use all the features or I've been mis-attributing something (I am rather non-competent).

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

Could you elaborate please? I've been using both and haven't noticed anything, but that may be because I don't use all the features or I've been mis-attributing something (I am rather non-competent).

Thanks.

Have not noticed anything in game, everything runs fine, but Mod Organizer points out to a few conflicts, a /script file and a few /interface. I don't know if that matters at all, but MO keeps telling me to put Become a Bard below Defeat, overwriting same name files, doesn't like it to be the other way around. Just thought it was maybe worth to mention, since they are two very unrelated mods.

I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere. Is this mod working in Special Edition or not? I tried loading it in will all of its prerequisite mods that all work but as soon as I load Defeat the game won't even start. I hit play, steam says its running, then it doesn't and go anywhere.

19 minutes ago, Seaxneat said:

I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere. Is this mod working in Special Edition or not? I tried loading it in will all of its prerequisite mods that all work but as soon as I load Defeat the game won't even start. I hit play, steam says its running, then it doesn't and go anywhere.

Straight answer is no, it doesn't work in SSE. :smile:

3 hours ago, madg said:

Have not noticed anything in game, everything runs fine, but Mod Organizer points out to a few conflicts, a /script file and a few /interface. I don't know if that matters at all, but MO keeps telling me to put Become a Bard below Defeat, overwriting same name files, doesn't like it to be the other way around. Just thought it was maybe worth to mention, since they are two very unrelated mods.

Ok, thanks for replying so quickly. Certainly worth mentioning. I just panicked a little since I like both mods a lot.

3 hours ago, madg said:

And that's why I won't use MO...

First off, neither have any resources that conflict. There are no files to overwrite when you do a real unzip of main files from their respective zipped files. The ONLY conflict is the Mod Organizer install guide that has the same name, is a txt file. AKA There is no conflict with scrips, and other files...

The only reason it says to put Become a Bard bellow Defeat, is because Become a bard has conflicts with some other mods, and Become a Bard is very popular, general rule is to place the DESIRED mod lower in the load order, and let it overwrite any files to ensure it runs when there is a conflict... Beware of any 3rd party Become A Bard update/addon, I had it break my Become A Bard music when player tried to play, nothing came out.

And here is the only MINOR conflict within the scripts that MIGHT cause problems for some. Still doesn't warrent having Become a Bard bellow Defeat, as that has a greater chance of breaking Defeat than it does of breaking Become a Bard.

Become a bard is high in my load order, not conflicting with any of the 160 mods I have added, and Defeat is low in the load order, near the bottom, but under all SexLab mods.

Any mod that uses "ON HIT" functions will break these Defeat on hit functions if Defeat is not bellow them

- when hit by an enemy during sex: Defeat will stop sex

- When hit with low health: Defeat will roll for knockout chance

- When Stamina is low: Defeat will roll for Stun Assault chance

Become A Bard: On Hit Function... ONLY Valid while playing a song with "Factions responds to Songs" is chosen

- Is playing, when hit, end playing song...

- - IF this is a problem you find you might be having, disable this 1 option, it doesn't really matter in my opinion. 3 of the songs on both sides are pretty much the same, 1 song is different, and that 1 song should be the only one to cause problems for the other faction, but shouldn't cause them to attack in my personal opinion. I could see the guards throwing you in jail, or waling you to the edge of town, telling you to not come back till you learn to play some "real" songs... bka: the song they like.

3 hours ago, Airianna said:

And that's why I won't use MO...

First off, neither have any resources that conflict. There are no files to overwrite when you do a real unzip of main files from their respective zipped files. The ONLY conflict is the Mod Organizer install guide that has the same name, is a txt file. AKA There is no conflict with scrips, and other files...

The only reason it says to put Become a Bard bellow Defeat, is because Become a bard has conflicts with some other mods, and Become a Bard is very popular, general rule is to place the DESIRED mod lower in the load order, and let it overwrite any files to ensure it runs when there is a conflict... Beware of any 3rd party Become A Bard update/addon, I had it break my Become A Bard music when player tried to play, nothing came out.

And here is the only MINOR conflict within the scripts that MIGHT cause problems for some. Still doesn't warrent having Become a Bard bellow Defeat, as that has a greater chance of breaking Defeat than it does of breaking Become a Bard.

Reveal hidden contents

Become a bard is high in my load order, not conflicting with any of the 160 mods I have added, and Defeat is low in the load order, near the bottom, but under all SexLab mods.

Any mod that uses "ON HIT" functions will break these Defeat on hit functions if Defeat is not bellow them

- when hit by an enemy during sex: Defeat will stop sex

- When hit with low health: Defeat will roll for knockout chance

- When Stamina is low: Defeat will roll for Stun Assault chance

Become A Bard: On Hit Function... ONLY Valid while playing a song with "Factions responds to Songs" is chosen

- Is playing, when hit, end playing song...

- - IF this is a problem you find you might be having, disable this 1 option, it doesn't really matter in my opinion. 3 of the songs on both sides are pretty much the same, 1 song is different, and that 1 song should be the only one to cause problems for the other faction, but shouldn't cause them to attack in my personal opinion. I could see the guards throwing you in jail, or waling you to the edge of town, telling you to not come back till you learn to play some "real" songs... bka: the song they like.

Well, thing is, my custom songs aren't playing anymore and I don't know what made this happen. Everything was fine, xvm files where they supposed to be, weird cause they were working before, now I can't seem to make them work no matter what.

If Become a Bard has conflicts with other mods then Mod Organizer is sure not telling anything. 

8 hours ago, madg said:

Well, thing is, my custom songs aren't playing anymore and I don't know what made this happen. Everything was fine, xvm files where they supposed to be, weird cause they were working before, now I can't seem to make them work no matter what.

If Become a Bard has conflicts with other mods then Mod Organizer is sure not telling anything. 

Sorry to say, there is no quick fix on this...

Anuild bard songs, (ok incorrect spelling) and Better bards, was interfering with Become a Bard in my game, animation would play but no sound. So, I would be looking at anything that adds to or modifies the original bard songs themselves, and anything that requires Become A Bard as a possible conflict, don't just disable them, remove them from the data folder entirely..

- start a new game as your test bed...

- - No Bard mods, this will be the file used for testing, This you want to save, makes it easier for testing purposes, instead of having to start a new game every test.

- Add Become A Bard : Top of the load order... Be sure it's working *Mine is currently placed as high as it can go, top of the .esm*

-- if it isn't playing the music, check the rest of your load for other music that might be interfering, also, be sure you didn't accidentally, or purposefully add any Fallout Mods *they can interfere with the sound engine of Skyrim - They use a similar file structure as skyrim, but still different with same .esp and .esm files*

-- if working, don't save, just exit, and add more bard changing mods, 1 at a time, load, see if the songs will still play...

- - If all are added, and still works, take note of load order locations, compare to when wasn't working. Or it could be an active script issue, preventing the sounds from playing when they should (activate song, save when able, reload save, song should start playing in the background as game starts = Active Script Count is very high)

Would be nice if there were actual tools to see what's happening as it happens.

Sorry to bother, but ... I'm trying to install Sanguine's Debauchery, SL Defeat and Death Alternative. Well, installation was successful as far as I can see, but Defeat and Death Alternative have so many settings ... and I understand that you have to be careful so they play nice.

Could anybody share his/her settings to make Defeat, Alternative and SD play nice together? Or at least provide some pointers what to avoid / do at all costs?

45 minutes ago, Roachboy said:

Sorry to bother, but ... I'm trying to install Sanguine's Debauchery, SL Defeat and Death Alternative. Well, installation was successful as far as I can see, but Defeat and Death Alternative have so many settings ... and I understand that you have to be careful so they play nice.

Could anybody share his/her settings to make Defeat, Alternative and SD play nice together? Or at least provide some pointers what to avoid / do at all costs?

On DA MCM I have bleed out health on 15%, turn defeat on in DA's bleedout options tab, and set SD's events within DA at 80+. In defeats MCM i turn the wound and other knockdown options off. Then in defeats post scenario settings turn send to death alternative at 100%, or less if you dont want to be enslaved every time you are defeated.

So the process is: Fall below 15% health -> get knocked down by DA -> DA triggers defeat -> defeat sends back to DA -> DA triggers SD enslavement

5 hours ago, CaptainXavy said:

hello guys, the animation Feed ( i m a vampire) iis bug, i dont have any animation and my character freeze... The rest of the mod works fine, it is my fault ? it is happened to anybody else ?

I don t have dawnguard is it the pb ?

This mod is currently not compatible with other vampire mods, such as the one I use, Better Vampires (Lots of options, 4 or 2 stages, Progression - Forward/reverse, combat feeding and more). The Feeding via Defeat is ineffective.

The animation default works as intended, however...

1) Are you running a Custom Race?

- Custom Races not made correctly when turned into a vampire, feeding animations can fail. *Had this happen with a few different custom races, everything else worked accept feeding animations.*

- Default game, feeding, required once when turning the moth priest into your personal thrall. OR trying to turn back into a mortal after entering the Soul Cairn, if you fed before visiting Marthal, Finding someone asleep is almost impossible without a mod in the default game* as you have to be on stage 1, "fully fed vampire" in order to be turned back into a mortal.

2) Are you running a default game race?

- I would be checking mods, If you are running high script mods, this can lead to several issues with animations not loading like they should

- Perhaps someone hates vampires so much, that they broke the feeding animations "accidentally on purpose" through one of your mods

* A mod is causing problems with the default feeding animations

If 1 is not the cause, then 2 is the only logical course of action, process of elimination, till you find the one that breaks the feeding animations.

*Due to script errors, a new game will have to be started, preferably with as few mods as possible, and not knowing where to start exactly, you will have to add mods, load, test, add more mods, load, test... till feeding breaks. Then you will know either script heavy, or what mod brakes it. I would recommend using Skyrim Unbound, start as a vampire for testing purposes. I know it has that option to infect the player at the start of the game. Also, Better Vampires can "reset" the vampire to become infected with the disease, wait 3 days, and be the vampire or use a cure/shrine to remove it entirely... Not familiar with other mods enough to recommend any other start/vampire mods.

14 hours ago, Airianna said:

This mod is currently not compatible with other vampire mods, such as the one I use, Better Vampires (Lots of options, 4 or 2 stages, Progression - Forward/reverse, combat feeding and more). The Feeding via Defeat is ineffective.

The animation default works as intended, however...

1) Are you running a Custom Race?

- Custom Races not made correctly when turned into a vampire, feeding animations can fail. *Had this happen with a few different custom races, everything else worked accept feeding animations.*

- Default game, feeding, required once when turning the moth priest into your personal thrall. OR trying to turn back into a mortal after entering the Soul Cairn, if you fed before visiting Marthal, Finding someone asleep is almost impossible without a mod in the default game* as you have to be on stage 1, "fully fed vampire" in order to be turned back into a mortal.

2) Are you running a default game race?

- I would be checking mods, If you are running high script mods, this can lead to several issues with animations not loading like they should

- Perhaps someone hates vampires so much, that they broke the feeding animations "accidentally on purpose" through one of your mods

* A mod is causing problems with the default feeding animations

If 1 is not the cause, then 2 is the only logical course of action, process of elimination, till you find the one that breaks the feeding animations.

*Due to script errors, a new game will have to be started, preferably with as few mods as possible, and not knowing where to start exactly, you will have to add mods, load, test, add more mods, load, test... till feeding breaks. Then you will know either script heavy, or what mod brakes it. I would recommend using Skyrim Unbound, start as a vampire for testing purposes. I know it has that option to infect the player at the start of the game. Also, Better Vampires can "reset" the vampire to become infected with the disease, wait 3 days, and be the vampire or use a cure/shrine to remove it entirely... Not familiar with other mods enough to recommend any other start/vampire mods.

ty for the answer, i will try to resolve this

Hi, i's it possible to tie up npc's via spelleffect? I made custom spell, added script effect with that has a declaration of DefeatConfig

DefeatConfig property RessConfig auto

and function with

resconfig.tieup(victim,player,DoAnmation=True)

where victim is defined by getting spell target and player is pre-defined property, but when i cast it [spell] nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?