Oh, and yeah,I have a question
I enable foreplay animation in SL framework, and it always played whenever I try to Rape someone (5.1.0) but after 5.3.1 no foreplay played instead main rape animation

I have SL Eager Npc, SL Further Lover's Comfort, and foreplay is always played when I trigger sex from them

did you block the foreplay animations for rape? (if there's a note in change log about this, sorry I didn't read it)

so you say you dont touch expression, but how comes this expreession then after defeat rape ? i have expressions disabled in sexlab.

then, after the rape, before you get control back of your character this ugly voice comes. this voice must be from skyrim vanilla sounds, i didnt found this sound in zaz or anywhere.

this voice comes always in such situations ( also whipping, milkomatic etc) when no other voice has been created for it.

very often defeat does not react when my charater is clearly under 20% health. it never reacts when the health is 0- character dies, that is why i tried death alternative (again), but

there i got the same problem as in defeat aftermath events : character no keyboard control, epc doesnt help

follower stay much longer in bleedout animation,. character has to fight alone to the end.

well you can say my game has other issues. i doubt that all i find in defeat comes from other issues. i can not place everything to maria edens faullt. (but most)

defeat was a simple and perfect mod long ago, before death alternative came. no ugly scream voice, no coverself, fast reacting.

now, what can you do ? the most disappointing behaviour of defeat is, that it does not react for sure when the health goes under 20% and cant react when the health goes under 0 %hat makes defeat fail in most combats.  and if rape hjappens the end of thje rape and regaining control of the character is problematic.

and try to find that voice please.

Ok, asked so politely...

- I do not touch anything related to expressions, period.

- Ungly voices, do you mean vanilla moaning after you get up to escape? If so would it hurt you to ask me nicely if I could put an option to remove those? You are the only one that asked me this so far or I should say ranted about it but no problem I can do that.

- About the reactivity on the OnHit event, there is a simple reason to that, I has to put a 2 seconds cooldown between OnHit events for perfomance issues because surprisely enough Papyrus script system isn't great and it would create bottlenecks especially for magic that spams the onhit event.

But I can tell you how to remove it you will just have to remove 4 lines of code and compile the script if you want.

This issue isn't one if you character doesn't die in 3 hits, try to lvl up a char more than lvl 10.

You can also use Death alternative to start Defeat and disable all the knockdown way of Defeat, it's not perfect because it will only use one aggressor but if the witness system of Defeat is enabled the other interested aggressor will be added to the scene, works quite well.

- Followers stay too much in bleedout, isn't why the mod is done for? Did you know you can get them up by using revive?

- You can disable the cover self animation.

- I have abosolutely no problem will controls not given back, something must conflict with Defeat somehow.

Did any of you guys also can't rob armor through inventory option or is it just me?

Yeah I will re-enable the option except if I can find out why changing outfit on some people dosen't make their armor/clothes show up in their inventory and fix it.

I like the mod, and this wont stop me from playing, but why are there no voices?

Make sure you use the last version on SexLab.

Oh, and yeah,I have a question

I enable foreplay animation in SL framework, and it always played whenever I try to Rape someone (5.1.0) but after 5.3.1 no foreplay played instead main rape animation

I have SL Eager Npc, SL Further Lover's Comfort, and foreplay is always played when I trigger sex from them

did you block the foreplay animations for rape? (if there's a note in change log about this, sorry I didn't read it)

No not particulary, there is always a victim in the sex scene (except consensual) so it shouldn't play the foreplay phase in theory, don't know why it played foreplay animations for you before.

Cause thats one thing that made your work significant and neat, option to choose to want or not want a feature. That simple.

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time to understand you point of view about this, why do you want to disable something you don't use? Just don't use it, where's the problem? 

Adding a condition to the dialogues for them to not appear won't change anything because they won't appear anyway if you don't use it.

thanks for answering it.

yes , the voice is from skyrim vanilla, a couple of mods use it whenever you dont have a gag on.

follower on botton wasnt such long in earlier versions of defeat. they stood up when character stood up.

face expression without sexlab enabled and lagging time must come from maria eden.  without the features of maria eden i wouldnt play skyrim at all anymore.

follower on botton wasnt such long in earlier versions of defeat. they stood up when character stood up.

Not sure if you mean this one but there's an option in MCM under NPC vs NPC, called "knock down duration". I actually use this setting to keep the followers down longer so that my sneaky bow using character also gets attacked before the follower comes back to fight.

Not sure if you mean this one but there's an option in MCM under NPC vs NPC, called "knock down duration". I actually use this setting to keep the followers down longer so that my sneaky bow using character also gets attacked before the follower comes back to fi

i use the minimum of 30 seconds. i think the follower is longer down.

Anyone know how to fix this?

[03/11/2016 - 11:50:22AM] Error: Cannot call GetCombatTarget() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias FollowerFemale1 on quest DefeatNPCMonitorQst (A506E968)].defeatnvnonhitscr.OnEnterBleedout() - "DefeatNVNOnHitScr.psc" Line 77

Anyone know how to fix this?

[03/11/2016 - 11:50:22AM] Error: Cannot call GetCombatTarget() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias FollowerFemale1 on quest DefeatNPCMonitorQst (A506E968)].defeatnvnonhitscr.OnEnterBleedout() - "DefeatNVNOnHitScr.psc" Line 77

Yes, line 77 of the DefeatNVNOnHitScr.psc script uses a variable called "Victim" but it has not yet been initialized, line 78 is where that variable gets initialized. Swap those two lines and recompile the script and it will work.

Probably just an unrelated issue but I thought I'd comment anyways. If Serana is my follower, knockdown happens, stripping, everything triggers fine but when it comes to actually performing the animation it just snaps out and restarts combat. The console logs Sexlab outputs say that there are unfinished(?) threads with the actors currently trying to put in an animation, but if I move Serana out of the cell and redo the knockdown blah blah stuff, the animation & everything triggers fine.

I also encountered a problem with a follower, no special voiced follower, just a random one.

I cant seem to let Follower Scenes get triggered when using DeathAlternative as a knockdown way. No matter what settings I use in PlayerAsVictim or NpcVsNpc.

Using Defeats Health Knockdown way there are no problems, Followers get knocked down as well and both "All Down" and "Original" options work.

But cant get a Scene triggered for the Follower through DeathAlternative...

Maybe its a configuration thing I did wrong, so heres what I tried:

1. PlayerAsVictim - turn on all Follower Options or rather let them on, they are by default

2. Didnt trigger the Follower, so activated NPCvsNPC and set Follower knockdown way as OnBleedout - since I deactivated Defeats own Knockdownways

3. Waited for Follower to enter Bleedout, then entered it myself - Follower didnt trigger any Scene, just stood up again and watched

4. Change the follower Settings in DeathAlternative, various combinations

5. Activate WitnessIntervention, since I read somewhere that it may help - Nothing triggered, Follower was a "Witness" and stopped any Scenes

6. Deactivated DeathAlternative and used Defeats Knockdown Ways - worked first try

Defeat is activated in DeathAlternative, no problems getting it triggered on PC, just cant get it to work for followers.

Followers work without any problems when using Defeats own Knockdown mechanisms.

Im using AFT, so does maybe AFT have problems with DeathAlternative? Did others here get their followers to work using DeathAlternatives Bleedout in order to trigger Defeat?

I'm having an issue all of a suddden.  

Some draugrs are knocking my follers down and as soon as they strip my follower stands and nothing happens, when I press the ~ key I see [ssActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (OBO61EEF)>)) Actor present during alias clear!  This is usually harmlessas the alias actor will correct itself.....  this line repeats itself about 3 times and nothing happens.

The animations seem to work fine against the player, just not the followers

Sometimes asfter stripping the followw just tranitions fade out and disappears, and the Draugrs are having sex with invisible people. I also see after pressing ~ ActorAlias- Strip [False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, True,]

Anyone run into this?

Help!

Probably just an unrelated issue but I thought I'd comment anyways. If Serana is my follower, knockdown happens, stripping, everything triggers fine but when it comes to actually performing the animation it just snaps out and restarts combat. The console logs Sexlab outputs say that there are unfinished(?) threads with the actors currently trying to put in an animation, but if I move Serana out of the cell and redo the knockdown blah blah stuff, the animation & everything triggers fine.

Updated to 5.3.2 last night and had her with me (Doing the Dawnguard quest), everything was fine from my side.

I personally like the cover animation between animation better than standing there like nothing ever happen.

Also for those who don,T know player SKYRIM with sexlab and not using the SKSE memory patch it is a simple tweak that can make a big difference in game stability

For more information just go to YouTube an type SKSE memory patch

Goubo i wasn wondering of your mod additions ?? are you still taking request ?? Since your mod already included compatibility with paradise halls i was wondering if you could do the same for miaslair ?? Where you need to capture put them in the sack then had miaslair and talk to volkar in order to train these new captured npc's into become sexlaves by miaslair ??

Ignore this ... I disabled Defeat and it started happenning under different circumstances.

Hi Guobo.

I seem to be running into an issue where when the PC is the aggressor in a rape (sneak up behind someone and knock them down not combat initiated) at the end of the animation the PCs stamina is completely drained as if they were the victim.

Thanks Torkya

[03/13/2016 - 06:51:02PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:02PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:02PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:02PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfbondageshell", missing file?
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "Defeatdadefeated".
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (2E0C16D8) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (2E0C1173) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (2E000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:11PM] Cannot open store for class "_DE_ArmorSpellScript", missing file?
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (2E000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:13PM] warning: Property HelgenKeep on script TieflingEquipChainsAnimatedScript attached to alias EquipTieflingItemsTailDragonTundra on quest TiefQ01 (2F09B7E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:13PM] warning: Property NoTeleportZoneGlobal on script TieflingEquipChainsAnimatedScript attached to alias EquipTieflingItemsTailDragonTundra on quest TiefQ01 (2F09B7E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:13PM] warning: Property mySFX on script TieflingSoundOnAltar attached to (2F227852) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property TiefQ05b on script TieflingActivatesPathMara attached to (2F2C9920) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property mySFX on script TieflingSoundOnAltar attached to (000C7B73) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property TiefLevelGlobal on script ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript attached to ScribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] Reverting game...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (2E0C16D8) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (2E0C1173) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (2E000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (2E000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property HelgenKeep on script TieflingEquipChainsAnimatedScript attached to alias EquipTieflingItemsTailDragonTundra on quest TiefQ01 (2F09B7E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property NoTeleportZoneGlobal on script TieflingEquipChainsAnimatedScript attached to alias EquipTieflingItemsTailDragonTundra on quest TiefQ01 (2F09B7E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property TiefLevelGlobal on script ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript attached to ScribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property TiefQ05b on script TieflingActivatesPathMara attached to (2F2C9920) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property mySFX on script TieflingSoundOnAltar attached to (000C7B73) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property mySFX on script TieflingSoundOnAltar attached to (2F227852) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:14PM] warning: Property DragonClaws on script TieflingEquipClaws attached to (FF000885) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] Loading game...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16101 / 16101
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16101 / 16101
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] FNISSM started.
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 20
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 28
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:20PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 32
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[AUA (1F00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
[AUA (1F00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 2
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 17
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:21PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 97
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 97
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:35PM] [slamainscr ]:Defered maintenance...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:35PM] [slamainscr ]: Disabled Desire spell
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:35PM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:35PM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:44PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:44PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:45PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:45PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:46PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Nimriel group: _mt base: 1 number: 7
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:46PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:46PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Khayla group: _mt base: 1 number: 7
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:46PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Atahbah group: _mt base: 1 number: 4
[03/13/2016 - 06:51:46PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Lydia group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 117
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 117
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Khayla) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SLEN Utility - Info: MakeRandomSex got 2 actors: [[Actor < (00000014)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=, TagsSuppressed=Furniture,Foreplay, RequireAll=TRUE)
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SLEN Utility - Info: MakeRandomSex found 100 animations for group of 2 actors, attempting to start sex
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:36PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:37PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Khayla) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '1' primary animations with tags: ["BedOnly"]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - LunariRaceF.KhajiitRaceF
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:40PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:40PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:43PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:43PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:44PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:44PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:45PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:45PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:46PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:46PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 354.981415
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 313.097076
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 313.097076
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 196.265350
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 196.265350
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SLEN Main - Info: adding Khayla to end of Recent Partners list
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 77.551964
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0007433F)>]]: 77.551964
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000EA2)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000EA3)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Equipment: [[Form < (2F002DBA)>], [Form < (2F000D63)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Equipment: [[Form < (000F6F22)>], [Form < (000F6F23)>], [Form < (00013951)>], [Form < (00013989)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[breathy (Female)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Scales[0.950000/0.950000/1.052632] Voice[Young (Female)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 17.623001
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 8.943001
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.299995
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:54PM] Found 5 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:54PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:58PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:52:59PM] SLEN Main - Info: Alea iacta est, at a success chance of 31%, the relationship rank with Khayla will not increase at this time
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.333008
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:25PM] Found 5 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:25PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 107
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:28PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[ (000B78FE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 107
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:41PM] [slamainscr ]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating.
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.283005
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:51PM] Found 5 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:53:51PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.266998
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:15PM] Found 5 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:15PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:36PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.300003
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [12] BaseEnjoyment[-50] FullEnjoyment[62]
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-52] FullEnjoyment[62]
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:False-1 Anal:False-0
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:38PM] Found 5 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Atahbah got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:57PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -42 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Khayla] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] [slainternalscr ]: Khayla got -42 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - SyncLock(2)
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.481003
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:54:58PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 06:55:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:55:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:55:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...
[03/13/2016 - 06:55:31PM] Info: *Achievement 47 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:01PM] warning: Property TiefLevelGlobal on script ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript attached to ScribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call AllowUpdate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[scribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13)].ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.OnStoryIncreaseLevel() - "ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.psc" Line 27
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call AllowUpdate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[scribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13)].ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.OnStoryIncreaseLevel() - "ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.psc" Line 29
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:38PM] slaScanner start time is ....337.381989
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:39PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:39PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:39PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....338.182007, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 0
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:39PM] slaScanner end time is ....338.348999
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:39PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:56:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:10PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Bandit Chief group: _mt base: 1 number: 5
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:25PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 1
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:29PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 1 size 4
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:35PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Farmer group: _mt base: 1 number: 3
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:40PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 4
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 1
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Farmer got schlong index 1 size 2
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:57:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:08PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:17PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:17PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Farmer) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Farmer Seeded Stats: [12.034995, 14.532825, 11.684980, 12.740305, 52.243851, 9.626823, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 92.000000, 16.075274, 0.526142, 3.248627]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] SetActor([Actor < (FF000ED4)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Farmer) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Farmer Seeded Stats: [10.002710, 10.923804, 7.834788, 9.966350, 40.939632, 1.069569, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 73.000000, 9.805931, 336.457184, 3.189694]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] SetActor([Actor < (FF000ED5)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=3, Tags=FFM, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:18PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
[sSv2System (12002386)].ssv3handler.SexForThree() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 271
.SSv3_TIF__NPCWERoad01ThreesomeSex.Fragment_0() - "SSv3_TIF__NPCWERoad01ThreesomeSex.psc" Line 9
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - LunariRaceF.NordRaceF.NordRaceM
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 467.131317
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 2495.866699
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (FF000ED4)>]]: 459.777771
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 322.348236
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 2224.944824
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (FF000ED4)>]]: 317.444580
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:22PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 1911.160278
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:22PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 196.791214
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:22PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (FF000ED4)>]]: 194.936722
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 1591.838867
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 72.246552
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (FF000ED4)>]]: 70.081268
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000A85)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:23PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 1282.248779
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Equipment: [[Form < (2F002DBA)>], [Form < (2F000D63)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Equipment: [[Form < (000209A6)>], [Form < (000209A5)>], [WEAPON < (0001397E)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[breathy (Female)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[Mature (Female)] Expression[Joy] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:25PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 1138.673462
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:26PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 891.045227
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:27PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 644.070496
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:28PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 402.090149
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:29PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 204.992279
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:30PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 91.893326
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:30PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000F14)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:31PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:31PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Equipment: [[Form < (000209A6)>], [Form < (000209A5)>], [WEAPON < (0001397E)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[Average (Male)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 16.765991
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.332977
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.466003
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:34PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:34PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:43PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(LunariRaceF.NordRaceF.NordRaceM.1) FB_BoundMFF - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:48PM] [slamainscr ]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating.
[03/13/2016 - 06:58:49PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(LunariRaceF.NordRaceF.NordRaceM.2) FB_BoundMFF - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:00PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:04PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.332977
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:05PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:06PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.350006
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.399994
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [11] BaseEnjoyment[-43] FullEnjoyment[54]
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-44] FullEnjoyment[54]
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [11] BaseEnjoyment[-43] FullEnjoyment[54]
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:19PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-2 Oral:TRUE-2 Anal:TRUE-1
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:20PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:20PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 2 exposure for watching sex of Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -26 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Farmer] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Farmer got -26 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:40PM] [slainternalscr ]: Farmer got -26 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.483032
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Auto saving adjustments...
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:40PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 06:59:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:03PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:03PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:04PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:04PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:06PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:50PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:54PM] slaScanner start time is ....593.094971
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:55PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:55PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:55PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....593.927979, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:55PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:56PM] slaScanner end time is ....594.512024
[03/13/2016 - 07:00:56PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:12PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:20PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 0 size 10
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:20PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:21PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 0 size 3
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:24PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:28PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 8
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:01:35PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:17PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 1 size 10
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:02:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:06PM] slaScanner start time is ....724.838989
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:06PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:07PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:07PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....725.692993, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:07PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:07PM] slaScanner end time is ....726.224976
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:07PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:34PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bobsya Unkul got schlong index 0 size 9
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:46PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:03:46PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:04:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:04:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:04:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:04:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:01PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:01PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:02PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:02PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:02PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 1 size 9
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Lydia group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Highwayman got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 1 size 4
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: group: _mt base: 1 number: 2
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for bandit got schlong index 0 size 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Agnis group: _mt base: 1 number: 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:03PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:27PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:44PM] slaScanner start time is ....883.150024
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:45PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:45PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:45PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....883.999023, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:45PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:46PM] slaScanner end time is ....884.517029
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:46PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:56PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:05:56PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:06:38PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:06:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:07:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:07:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:07:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:07:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:06PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:14PM] slaScanner start time is ....1032.545044
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:14PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:15PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:15PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1034.379028, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:16PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:16PM] slaScanner end time is ....1034.911987
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:16PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:51PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:08:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:09:22PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:09:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:09:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:09:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:08PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:51PM] slaScanner start time is ....1189.409058
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:51PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:51PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:51PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1190.258057, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:52PM] slaScanner end time is ....1190.807983
[03/13/2016 - 07:10:52PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:11:26PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:11:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:00PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:12PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:12PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:13PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:13PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:13PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for hunter got schlong index 1 size 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:13PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 0 size 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:13PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bandit Outlaw got schlong index 0 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:14PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for hunter got schlong index 1 size 5
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:15PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: group: _mt base: 1 number: 2
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:26PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:12:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:25PM] slaScanner start time is ....1344.087036
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:26PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:26PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:26PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1344.937012, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:26PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:27PM] slaScanner end time is ....1345.470947
[03/13/2016 - 07:13:27PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:14:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:14:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:14PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:14PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:15PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:15PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:17PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Lydia group: _mt base: 1 number: 6
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:16:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:08PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: group: _mt base: 1 number: 4
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Beginning Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Ending Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Acquiring Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGThreadLock - Lock granted to 14
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Acquired
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition: 100.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition is good, proceeding
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Performing Gem checks
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Trapping soul
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:15PM] ASGSoulTrap - Returning Gems
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:16PM] ASGSoulTrap - Vanilla handling started
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:16PM] ASGSoulTrap - Releasing Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:16PM] ASGThreadLock - 14 Lock released.
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:16PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Released
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:16PM] ASGSoulTrap - Effect Ended
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:31PM] slaScanner start time is ....1590.167969
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:32PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:32PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:32PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1591.017944, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 1
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:33PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:33PM] slaScanner end time is ....1591.600952
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:33PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:38PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - Actor : Lydia
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - Speechcraft : 50
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - NPC Arousal : 100
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - PC Arousal : 0
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - Relationship: 12
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - SUBTOTAL : 162
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - DIFFICULTY : x 1.414214
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - TOTAL : 229
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - ROLLED : 83
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - CHARM RESULT: TRUE
[03/13/2016 - 07:17:58PM] SLEN Chance to charm - ANIM LEVEL : 10
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SLEN Utility - Info: MakeTaggedSexEx got 2 actors: [[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A2C94)>], [Actor < (00000014)>], None, None, None]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Anal, TagsSuppressed=Furniture, RequireAll=False)
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SLEN Utility - Info: MakeTaggedSexEx found 13 animations for tags = 'Anal' and tagsToExclude = 'Furniture', attempting to start sex
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:08PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:08PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF.LunariRaceF
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:10PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Distance From WaitRef[[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A2C94)>]]: 82.975998
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:10PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 82.975998
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:10PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:10PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:11PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Equipment: []
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:11PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Equipment: [[Form < (00013952)>], [Form < (00013953)>], [Form < (00013951)>], [Form < (000A56CE)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:11PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[breathy (Female)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[4]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:11PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[Classic (Female)] Expression[sad] BaseEnjoyment[6]
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 26.216064
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 8.799927
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:14PM] SLEN Main - Info: adding Lydia to end of Recent Partners list
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.067993
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:15PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:24PM] SLEN Main - Info: Alea iacta est, at a success chance of 16%, the relationship rank with Lydia will not increase at this time
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.049927
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:47PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:18:51PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(NordRaceF.LunariRaceF.1) zjAnal - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 6.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 4.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 3.000000]
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.034058
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:13PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:27PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:33PM] [slamainscr ]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating.
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.016968
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:38PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:48PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:19:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.016968
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:01PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [13] BaseEnjoyment[-49] FullEnjoyment[62]
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:01PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [16] BaseEnjoyment[-46] FullEnjoyment[62]
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:02PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:False-0 Anal:TRUE-1
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:02PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:17PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:17PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:17PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(NordRaceF.LunariRaceF.0) zjAnal - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:21PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got -42 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:22PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -42 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.213013
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Auto saving adjustments...
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:22PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:23PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:20:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp59"
stack:
[DefeatActionQst (2E036014)].defeatactionscr.OnKeyDown() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 268
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:10PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp238"
stack:
[DefeatActionQst (2E036014)].defeatactionscr.OptionRape() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 1342
[DefeatActionQst (2E036014)].defeatactionscr.Stun() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 556
[None].DefeatActionFollowerScr.OnEffectStart() - "DefeatActionFollowerScr.psc" Line 134
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:51PM] slaScanner start time is ....1849.526978
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:51PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:51PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:52PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....1850.376953, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 2
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got 8 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Thief got 4 exposure for seeing naked Vaiire
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:52PM] slaScanner end time is ....1851.211060
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:52PM] Next update in 120.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:54PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:54PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=3, Tags=fff,Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:54PM] Defeat: SexLabScene - No animations were found, the script will set default aggressive animations
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:54PM] SEXLAB - GetByType(ActorCount=3, Males=-1, Females=-1, StageCount=-1, Aggressive=TRUE)
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:54PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Thief) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Thief Seeded Stats: [98.163666, 146.452591, 88.111038, 109.527443, 29.135929, 6.937126, 15.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 15.000000, 0.000000, 70.000000, 213.149582, 869.256348, 3.016248]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] SetActor([Actor < (FF000E28)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Vaiire) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - DarkElfRaceF.NordRaceF.LunariRaceF
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000CFA)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Strip: [False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] - Strip: [False, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, True]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Strip: [False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Equipment: []
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[breathy (Female)] Expression[Angry] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Equipment: [[Form < (00013952)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] - Equipment: [[Form < (000D3DE8)>], [WEAPON < (0001397E)>]]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] - Scales[1.000000/1.000000/1.000000] Voice[Mature (Female)] Expression[Angry] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:57PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/0.970874] Voice[Classic (Female)] Expression[Afraid] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 28.398071
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.368042
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.500977
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:21:59PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.383057
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:20PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.366943
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:36PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.384033
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [15] BaseEnjoyment[-40] FullEnjoyment[55]
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [14] BaseEnjoyment[-41] FullEnjoyment[55]
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [12] BaseEnjoyment[-43] FullEnjoyment[55]
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:TRUE-1
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:47PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:49PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:51PM] [slainternalscr ]: Thief got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Vaiire] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Thief] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Thief got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] - Resetting!
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.500000
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:52PM] [slainternalscr ]: Thief got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:53PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:53PM] [slainternalscr ]: Vaiire got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[03/13/2016 - 07:22:53PM] [slainternalscr ]: Lydia got -40 exposure for External Modify Exposure Event
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:03PM] ASGSoulTrap - Beginning Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Ending Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Acquiring Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Beginning Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGThreadLock - Lock granted to 14
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Acquired
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition: 100.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Releasing Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGThreadLock - 14 Lock released.
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Released
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:05PM] ASGSoulTrap - Effect Ended
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Ending Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Acquiring Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Beginning Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGThreadLock - Lock granted to 14
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Acquired
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition: 100.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Releasing Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGThreadLock - 14 Lock released.
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Released
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Effect Ended
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Ending Effect
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Acquiring Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGThreadLock - Lock granted to 14
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Acquired
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition: 100.000000
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - BrainCondition is good, proceeding
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Performing Gem checks
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Trapping soul
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Returning Gems
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Vanilla handling started
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Releasing Lock
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGThreadLock - 14 Lock released.
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Lock Released
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:06PM] ASGSoulTrap - Effect Ended
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:22PM] Info: *Achievement 47 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:34PM] warning: Property TiefLevelGlobal on script ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript attached to ScribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call AllowUpdate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[scribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13)].ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.OnStoryIncreaseLevel() - "ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.psc" Line 27
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:34PM] ERROR: Cannot call AllowUpdate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[scribeVitality_LevelUpQuest (2F184B13)].ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.OnStoryIncreaseLevel() - "ScribeVitality_LevelUpScript.psc" Line 29
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:39PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:39PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:40PM] Saving game...
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:40PM] VM is thawing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:46PM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:46PM] VM is frozen
[03/13/2016 - 07:23:46PM] Log closed

edit 2: seems to be when using rape with player

Hey there!

I got a strange issue, sorry if it has been discussed earlier. Whenever my char get knocked down, at the end of the scene, wether it was an assault or just a knockdown, my char takes up a "sitting on the ground in pain" animation, of which i can't get out. I guess this supposed to be the "Trauma" option for post-assault settings, but i tried to set it to "End" or leave it in "Trauma" and fill the struggle bar, and nothing happened. I waited for like 10 real time minutes and my char was still sitting on the ground. Is there a solution to this? I realize this is a new feature, since i updated from previous version of Defeat, but i couldn't solve it myself. Thanks in advance!

Quick question for those that have updated to 5.3.2, is a straight overwrite safe? 

MO shows 5.3.1 as being totally overwritten, ie all the files are replaced, but do any of the revisions, eg replaced scripts, do anything nasty to existing saves, to the extent that an uninstall, clean save, reinstall is necessary?

TIA

there may be a problem with the scripts on the latest version.  I was getting 4000 ms script delay.  animations took a long time to start.  Someone said that the aggressor part of this mod caused them some problems, so I went back to a previous version of the defeat mod I had  and the problem went away.

I did test it to level 8 with a new toon, and no problems.  So, if anyone else starts reporting this you might want to check it out.

Also, what is the hotkey for "command"?

There used to be a hotkey to set one of your followers under the "command". This allows a 3some with your follower on a "target"

The default target hotkey is "G"... In the old version i remember the "Command" hot key was "H"...

Was that feature removed in the latest version?

Hello i have small problem i can surrender to creature but "You can surrender to a creature the normal way but you can also hold the Modifier key to take a submission pose to “invite” the creature, if the creature is sexually interested you won’t be able to resist during the scene." that no work, i hold shift and creature still attack me. Can some one tell my why that no work?