I'm gonna add a difficulty slider for the struggle for Player as aggressor as well as an option to disable the struggle on knocked down victims.

About creature problems, it's most likely because of the new creature filter, try to use Reconfigure option in MCM in general settings and see if it works then.

Edit: Nevermind I found the problem, Dragonborn DLC creatures doesn't have the ActorTypeCreature keyword which should be logically the case, and it's inconsistent as fuck with this DLC, Ash hoppers and boar have the keyword ActorTypeAnimal AND ActorTypeCreature but the netches only have the ActorTypeAnimal, sure they clearly are not creatures... nice Bethesda.

It was also blocking dwarven creatures that only have ActorTypeDwarven keyword such as ash spawns and dwarven spiders/centurions for the same reason... also daedra such as seekers.

Anyway fixed next version. :)

Agree and have a similar problem: Playing female character and beeing beaten by female bandit, it's always playing lesbian animations which are all consensual. I've tried with deactivating the button "all tags required", but lesbian are still the only anims i can choose. I'd prefer aggressive and let the bandit use a strapon instead.

Also: I couldn't find a way to remove tags, not the default lesbian and not the aggressive i added, restore default button didn't work. Some less strict rules or an option in MCM to handle female aggressors as males (if neccessary) and let sexlab add a strapon.

Beside that, great work! didn't try very much, but everything else seems to work very smooth and fine, all problems i had wth former versions seems to be gone :)  :heart:

Player as victim -> Female/Female you set it to only an "Aggressive" tag (all tag required and female first shouldn't matter in this case)  and it plays strapon aggressive animations just fine.

To remove the tags mouse over the option you want then press the default MCM button (see bottom left corner of your screen)

Hey, just playing with the new version and must say working well.  With Leitos new giant animations... much fun :P

Was wondering if a toggle could be put in (or if someone knows a work around) to flip the F sex to M for NPCs for sex tag checking?

Problem is if I use the animation tags and have them set to ALL true to filter my animations, many get discarded if the sexes don't match up.  As it seems the character Sexes always get passed regardless to your choices (which makes sense, but a problem).

For example if there is 3 bandits, MMF, then any MMM(F)  ((F) = player char) animation won't play as there's no exact match.  MMFF <> MMMF.  Annoying as there's more M animations than F.

Thanks.

Yeah well I can't really do much about it, it will use the gender tag no matter what, I can't change the system, more FFMM tagged animation need to be created I'm afraid. :P

So anyone else getting a Solitaire theme download whenever you try to install this or DD??? I got no clue what's wrong

Try with another browser.

About creature problems, it's most likely because of the new creature filter, try to use Reconfigure option in MCM in general settings and see if it works then.

Hey, just playing with the new version and must say working well.  With Leitos new giant animations... much fun :P

Was wondering if a toggle could be put in (or if someone knows a work around) to flip the F sex to M for NPCs for sex tag checking?

Problem is if I use the animation tags and have them set to ALL true to filter my animations, many get discarded if the sexes don't match up.  As it seems the character Sexes always get passed regardless to your choices (which makes sense, but a problem).

For example if there is 3 bandits, MMF, then any MMM(F)  ((F) = player char) animation won't play as there's no exact match.  MMFF <> MMMF.  Annoying as there's more M animations than F.

Thanks.

Yeah well I can't really do much about it, it will use the gender tag no matter what, I can't change the system, more FFMM tagged animation need to be created I'm afraid. :P

I'm not 100% sure, but i think it was possible to get a MMFF animation with earlier versions, just with one female using a strapon.

Is it possible to implement this feature:

If player don't have weapon equiped or weapon drawn - enemies will come at close combat range and trigger knockdown event instead of attack.

So it will be more immersive for players\npc with equiped armbringer.

Also it will be usefull for suddenly attacks if player not noticed enemies or one of the mobs spawn them and player not ready for fight.

Or if player use mod like D.Helpless and got disarmed by DD event or got dropped weapon by CursedLoot unblocked attack event.

I'm gonna add a difficulty slider for the struggle for Player as aggressor as well as an option to disable the struggle on knocked down victims.

Don't get me wrong, I think the struggle bar is a brilliant idea and I really like it. It is just that so far it is impossible to actually get it to more than 50%.

A difficulty setting would definately be welcome. Is the rate it can be filled tied to any skills?

Edit: Nevermind I found the problem, Dragonborn DLC creatures doesn't have the ActorTypeCreature keyword which should be logically the case, and it's inconsistent as fuck with this DLC, Ash hoppers and boar have the keyword ActorTypeAnimal AND ActorTypeCreature but the netches only have the ActorTypeAnimal, sure they clearly are not creatures... nice Bethesda.

It was also blocking dwarven creatures that only have ActorTypeDwarven keyword such as ash spawns and dwarven spiders/centurions for the same reason... also daedra such as seekers.

Anyway fixed next version. :)

So the problem in Defeat? Doh, i spend 4 hours for looking through SexLab and MNC scripts)))) i'm waiting for the next update))))

Playing the latest Defeat of 5.3.1, the assaulted npc's redress after the sex scene even though I have the appropriate victims redress turned off in the sexlab MCM, and I have stripped their entire inventory. When I try to rob their chest armor piece, it works, but when i strip the footwear or vice versa they reequip their preveiously robbed piece even though it is not in the inventory. With repeat robs and rapes, it creates duplicate equipment

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure, but i think it was possible to get a MMFF animation with earlier versions, just with one female using a strapon.

That's correct, due to the new filter options.  For MULTIPLE (single F/F works fine with tag filters) encounters you just can't run the ALL tags.  Older version didn't have that filter, so the animations never got excluded based on sex.  So 1/1 should work fine with tags and with the ALL option.  Under Multiple, you'll have to remove the use ALL tags option.  I can get FFFF using MMMF animations with defeat, I just can't use the filters while doing so.

btw, if you like more fems in your bandits.  Fiminized Level Lists mod (all bandits etc. are nasty nasty women :P ).

It's weird that SL checks sexes for 2+vs1 animations, but not 1vs1.

@ Guobo, just to clarify.  As a programmer was thinking the BFAI (brute force and ignorance :) ) way of lying to sexlab and passing it incorrect sexes.  So even though SL always needs sexes information, you just switch them around as you want before sending to get around the issue.  So the MCM toggle would just flip F to M before sending.

That is if it's possible, I don't know if you pass SL the info, or if SL just grabs it from the game.  Was thinking you might be passing them as I saw it in the console.  If not possible or too problematic, cool.  I can get similar results with manually disabling animations directly, just a bit of a pita. 

With Funnybizness and Leito's new animations, don't want the old ones showing up.

Thanks  :)

It's not because of SexLab but my function for validating NPCs for multiple animation will check for gender tag, I can add an option to validate by number of actor if you want, it should then play any 4p animation no matter the genders.

Not related, when you black out, is the screen completely black? Maybe for ENB users it's not?

Playing the latest Defeat of 5.3.1, the assaulted npc's redress after the sex scene even though I have the appropriate victims redress turned off in the sexlab MCM, and I have stripped their entire inventory. When I try to rob their chest armor piece, it works, but when i strip the footwear or vice versa they reequip their preveiously robbed piece even though it is not in the inventory. With repeat robs and rapes, it creates duplicate equipment

Say hello to the marvelous outfit system of Skyrim, maybe I can fix this by saving the outfit then removing it on body slot robbing, the NPC would restore his outfit after a state, hm will see.

So the problem in Defeat? Doh, i spend 4 hours for looking through SexLab and MNC scripts)))) i'm waiting for the next update))))

Lol, sorry dude.

Goubo, what are the settings you recommend to have DA and Defeat work together?

Depend how you want to use it, the two knockdown mechanics can still enter in conflict in triggered at the same time, you can choose to disable entierly the knock down ways of Defeat and let DA start a Defeat scene on player's bleedout. (Defeat needs to be enabled in DA's MCM "OnBleedout Event Settings")

- Defeat scene and post assault events can be started through DA you'll have to set the probabilities directly in its MCM.

- DA post assault event can start through Defeat and has the priority over the other events.

DA knockdown > Defeat scene > DA post assault

Defeat knockdown > Defeat scene > DA post assault

The other aspect is the followers, it shouldn't enter in conflict but if your goal is to always start Defeat through DA you should disable the Follower handling of DA.

And if you want to use DA's post assault event just put the slider Death Alternative at 100% in Defeat post assault.

Hi, great work on the mod.

Maybe you can give me some tips on how to fix companions not getting assaulted after they are knocked down?

I have set up companion treshold for knockdowns and it works fine, they get knocked down. I have also have checked, that companions can be assaulted and that enemies always will assault them when knocked down. I have disabled the option, that scene will be interrupted if assaulter is attacked. But the scene doesn't trigger and they just go to knock down my next companion until im the only one left.

Surrender works fine, companions surrender too and get all the love they can take.

Was it changed intentionally? Didn't find anything in the change notes. Tried to read through last few pages here, but damn thats one massive spam :s

Say hello to the marvelous outfit system of Skyrim, maybe I can fix this by saving the outfit then removing it on body slot robbing, the NPC would restore his outfit after a state, hm will see.

Save the current outfit for that actor then set them to an "empty" outfit so if the game decides to re-apply their outfit nothing is allpied.

I have also been told (haven't tried it myself yet) that you can create an empty leveled list and put that as the only item in an outfit, then you can add/remove items from the leveled list (as level 1 items) to create a fully customizable outfit since there are no script calls for adding or removing items from an outfit directly.

Save the current outfit for that actor then set them to an "empty" outfit so if the game decides to re-apply their outfit nothing is allpied.

I have also been told (haven't tried it myself yet) that you can create an empty leveled list and put that as the only item in an outfit, then you can add/remove items from the leveled list (as level 1 items) to create a fully customizable outfit since there are no script calls for adding or removing items from an outfit directly.

How do you save the current outfit for the actor. Been looking through the defeat menu and nothing of interest seems to show up

How do you save the current outfit for the actor. Been looking through the defeat menu and nothing of interest seems to show up

This is scripting we are talking about, not the Menu. This is the part you don't see, the stuff going on behind the scenes that makes it all work.

Yep I've worked a little with outfits already since I wanted to make another mod that deal with them.

I can save the old outfit directly on the NPC to restore it along with the redress function, seems to work quite nice actually and I can get rid of the robbing option of player as aggressor as it makes the armor part appear in their inventory so they can be picked up through open inventory option just like the weapons.

Update.

I'll write a better description of the new features when I feel I want to. :D

5 March 2016

v5.3.2

No need to make a clean save, run FNIS again though.

General
Fixed
Break Undies support is back.
Fixed creature filter list, they were not created when updating from an old Defeat version -> it’s going to reset the lists with all creature races enabled for player as victim and npc vs npc.
Added
Female & male creature filter, to be used with Creature gender option from SexLab. (as it is right know only female draugrs are recognized as female creatures though)
Consensual category in animation tagging page, yes there is also consensual stuff in Defeat. Boring ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Player as aggressor
Fixed
Feed option appearing for non-vampire player on tied victims.
forgot to add the pillory check for the rape option.
excluded freaking mannequins from being able to be witnesses, also for followers.
masturbate function.
Removed “Rob” part on the menu since you can now loot all the stuff of the NPCs by opening their inventory.
Added
“Knocked down resist” option to allow a knocked down victim to resist or not to sexual assaults, disabled by default.
Player prostitution now takes into account the consensual tagging.
Changed option name “Tied victim settings” by “Handover/Prostitution”.

Player as Victim
Fixed
Aggressors following player when teleported nearby in case of left for dead post assault scenarios.
Disable resist possibility for the first resist when the scene begins with an auto resist.
Surrender dialogue script for collateral.
Morality option not working.
Added
The aggressor you surrender to will now run toward you instead of walking.
Removed the possibility for an aggressor to see you trying to get up when the player is knocked out and waiting for the followers to finish. (“An aggressor watches you”) It’s now easier to wake up in this case.
Cleaned settings for player as victim scene, created a script DefeatUtil that modders can use and call a Defeat scene on the player with custom settings that overrides MCM settings as well as getting data from last scene.
Ignore gender tag for multiple actors scene.

NPC vs NPC
Fixed
Female on Male FemaleFirst option.
Creature check will now properly use the race filter list.

I'm having an issue with the animation tags, I can add tags all day long without a problem, but cannot remove tags at all, tried using the "z" key without any success, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

<edit> whats worse, if I try to edit the tags after enabling aninmations in NSAP and SLAL as soon as I try to do anything on the animations page  I CTD. instantly. I'm using the  latest version of defeat and latest versions on sexlab <1.60b> and yes, ran FNIS

It's not because of SexLab but my function for validating NPCs for multiple animation will check for gender tag, I can add an option to validate by number of actor if you want, it should then play any 4p animation no matter the genders....

Yes that was it.  See it in the new version. THANKS :).

I'm having an issue with the animation tags, I can add tags all day long without a problem, but cannot remove tags at all, tried using the "z" key without any success, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

<edit> whats worse, if I try to edit the tags after enabling aninmations in NSAP and SLAL as soon as I try to do anything on the animations page  I CTD. instantly. I'm using the  latest version of defeat and latest versions on sexlab <1.60b> and yes, ran FNIS

Try your default 'default' key.  Mine is 'R'.  So just hover over the tags line on the defeat MCM page (don't enter the actual list) until it's highlighted, and hit your default key.

No idea on the CTD. Sorry.

It's not because of SexLab but my function for validating NPCs for multiple animation will check for gender tag, I can add an option to validate by number of actor if you want, it should then play any 4p animation no matter the genders....

Try your default 'default' key.  Mine is 'R'.  So just hover over the tags line on the defeat MCM page (don't enter the actual list) until it's highlighted, and hit your default key.

got it figured out, was the "R" key, as for the CTD, I was starting a new game, started game with old version, enabled everything, then "updated" to the new version, that fixed that

got it figured out, was the "R" key, as for the CTD, I was starting a new game, started game with old version, enabled everything, then "updated" to the new version, that fixed that

Thanks, I had the same problem when starting a new game.  If I tried to edit the tags in any way i get CTD.  Will enable old version and then update.  Thought Goubo might want to know your's wasn't an isolated issue.

Hi, great work on the mod.

Maybe you can give me some tips on how to fix companions not getting assaulted after they are knocked down?

I have set up companion treshold for knockdowns and it works fine, they get knocked down. I have also have checked, that companions can be assaulted and that enemies always will assault them when knocked down. I have disabled the option, that scene will be interrupted if assaulter is attacked. But the scene doesn't trigger and they just go to knock down my next companion until im the only one left.

Surrender works fine, companions surrender too and get all the love they can take.

Was it changed intentionally? Didn't find anything in the change notes. Tried to read through last few pages here, but damn thats one massive spam :s

Could it be incompatible with Extended Follower Framework? Thats the only mod I have, that works with followers. NPC VS NPC works fine. 

From Papyrus:

[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "defeatdatrigger".
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Error: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (32000D62) because their base types do not match
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Error: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (320C16D8) because their base types do not match
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:13PM] Error: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (320C1173) because their base types do not match
[03/05/2016 - 08:59:20PM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (32000D62) because their base types do not match