@Zaz: I don't know. I could certainly model one. I imagine that unlike clothes, the nif would need some special stuff in it though? I'd need some help setting that up, and then someone would have to take care of scripting it properly. That said, I'm totally open to the idea if it's feasible.

Yeh , its all Nif Magic and swapping Nodes here and there , Theoretically it is possible but I need to make my own replaceable parts to check  before you start making a complex and good looking cart 

There are some possible ways to get the best fit by keeping the size of the wheels and the hinge axis to the same size possibly cause of the carts constraints and possibly need to follow the Naming conventions and stuff , 

But its all possible none the less with the default parts so far ^^ 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq45wrkqpktaxba/ZaZDC%20Pony%20Trials.wmv?dl=0

I tried adding a forum badge to indicate when I'm streaming, but the thingy doesn't seem to work and always shows me as offline. Any ideas?

Edit: Bah, of course it didn't work, i had set the stream to 'hidden' :P

You can all look over my shoulder now if you want :P

Guest smellbo

I tried adding a forum badge to indicate when I'm streaming, but the thingy doesn't seem to work and always shows me as offline. Any ideas?

Edit: Bah, of course it didn't work, i had set the stream to 'hidden' :P

You can all look over my shoulder now if you want :P

Where do you stream?

I would be intrigued to see how the items are made, and how ridiculously bad I am at 3D modeling compared to people that actually know what the hell they are doing  :P

What I would really like to see is a straightjacket, but I guess without the animations it is very unlikely. 

Maybe it's possible to remove the arms when the straitjacket is equipped (similair to what the armbinder does). 

Do you think you can design one of those at some point? :P

Guest Long John

@Koffi - I haven't seen any mods use them. Even if there are shackles they don't seem to have actual chains linking them. If there are ones like them in ZaZ or DDa please send a capture of them.

Chains are problematic. You'd either need some special bones in the skeleton and have them properly animated, or you'd want to rig them as a havok physics asset. I'm not familiar with how that works yet. All i know is that it involves editing xml files. :P

Even if you do, none of the existing animations will care one whit that you're wearing chains, so you'll see them behave weirdly all to often.

Is there anyway to make the devices visible in 1st person view? Kinda sucks not seeing the arm cuffs in 1st person.

Im using the ningheim race if that helps. But i can`t see the cuffs on normal races either. My english isn`t very good sorry for that.

Immersive first person mod lets you see the front of your body/legs/arms.

You need to bind a specific key to go into immersive first person view through the mcm menu though, pressing regular vanilla skyrim first person button won't work.

Is the hood done btw? Can we haz plssss? *kitten eyes*

Is there anyway to make the devices visible in 1st person view? Kinda sucks not seeing the arm cuffs in 1st person.

Im using the ningheim race if that helps. But i can`t see the cuffs on normal races either. My english isn`t very good sorry for that.

There is, but it's ugly.

What's rendered in 1'st person view is actually decided by the race files, there's basically a whitelist of Slot's attached to each of them which tell the game which slots will render in 1'st person or not for each playable race (they are all set the same in Bethsoft's own stuff, to my knowledge). It is possible to edit those lists with an override record and add in slots used by the devices, and then they will render.

Here's where it gets ugly though: Those records are modified by a lot of mods, including things like the Unofficial Skyrim patches, perk overhaul mods, race mods, and so on and so forth. This is why we can't supply this with DD, if we did, we would end up breaking a whole bunch of mods that also use those records, and we definately don't want to do that.

But yes, if you know what you're doing, you can mod this in yourself and have it work with your own loadorder (just don't ask for support on this if you end up breaking stuff, back up your stuff before messing around with core game files, that tends to be sage advice ;)).

I'm having a problem, I *think* this is Assets (judging by the mod number) but it could be Integration.

I'm trying to add the restrictive items to a cell, and I can't find the boots.

I found

zad_restrictiveCollarInventory

zad_restrictiveCorsetInventory

zad_restrictiveGlovesInventory

Which item is the restrictive boots? I can't even find their name in the CK!

I'm having a problem, I *think* this is Assets (judging by the mod number) but it could be Integration.

I'm trying to add the restrictive items to a cell, and I can't find the boots.

I found

zad_restrictiveCollarInventory

zad_restrictiveCorsetInventory

zad_restrictiveGlovesInventory

Which item is the restrictive boots? I can't even find their name in the CK!

The boots (Due to their dependency on HDT High Heels) are present in DDx, rather than DDa or DDi.