Not sure which Devious I should post on, hence I'm posting here.

Devious mods are working to a point everything works fine on occasion.  I'm unsure which mod is causing which issue(s) so here we go.  After being a bandits bitch some random devices are equiped and I'm literally stuck their for all of eternity.  I did get free from a Draugr once because my pet dog killed it which I guess freed me.

The Forbidden tome quest CTDs any time I get with in (guessing) 1 mile of the Second Location when searching for the NPC at the start of the quest chain.  (Having CTD problems on loading certain areas due to Wild Horse mod, however, this happened before I tried the Horse mod).

Randomly stuck/glitched devices... this seems to be an odd problem that comes up every so often.  Mostly with the Collar but I did have it happen to the... straps(?).  What happens is I'll go to remove it and it'll skip over the use(Force, Lockpick, Magic) options and take me straight to magic, if I do manage to unlock it it just automatically re-equips with no warning prompt.  (This might be a mod conflict with AutoSwim, it remembers and changes clothes based on where you are (In A City such as Whiterun, Swimming, and the World Map.  Though this is a pain with the chasity belt, AutoSwim works properly but I forget I still had a device equiped).

I really don't know what problems are coming from what mods.  Again that's why I'm posting here on Devious Prime (That's a Multi-Verse Joke).

Not sure which Devious I should post on, hence I'm posting here.

Devious mods are working to a point everything works fine on occasion.  I'm unsure which mod is causing which issue(s) so here we go.  After being a bandits bitch some random devices are equiped and I'm literally stuck their for all of eternity.  I did get free from a Draugr once because my pet dog killed it which I guess freed me.

The Forbidden tome quest CTDs any time I get with in (guessing) 1 mile of the Second Location when searching for the NPC at the start of the quest chain.  (Having CTD problems on loading certain areas due to Wild Horse mod, however, this happened before I tried the Horse mod).

Randomly stuck/glitched devices... this seems to be an odd problem that comes up every so often.  Mostly with the Collar but I did have it happen to the... straps(?).  What happens is I'll go to remove it and it'll skip over the use(Force, Lockpick, Magic) options and take me straight to magic, if I do manage to unlock it it just automatically re-equips with no warning prompt.  (This might be a mod conflict with AutoSwim, it remembers and changes clothes based on where you are (In A City such as Whiterun, Swimming, and the World Map.  Though this is a pain with the chasity belt, AutoSwim works properly but I forget I still had a device equiped).

I really don't know what problems are coming from what mods.  Again that's why I'm posting here on Devious Prime (That's a Multi-Verse Joke).

If you're having problems with the Forbidden Tome quest or scripted items then you're probably experiencing some kind of conflict with DD:Integration. But before posting your issue in the support thread deactivate any non-DD mods to eliminate the possibility of a mod conflict or identify what mod is responsible. Also don't forget to upload a papyrus log.

Zadil, are you planning any more gear at the moment? 

I don't need details or anything, just curious wether you are planning to add more gear. :)

I do, eventually. At this point it's hard to tell when since there are a few other things going on, but DD:Assets hasn't reached the end of its lifespan just yet.

I do, eventually. At this point it's hard to tell when since there are a few other things going on, but DD:Assets hasn't reached the end of its lifespan just yet.

It's not an end of lifespan, it's a functional stabilization!  And not soon, I hope.

Some suggestions for when you are back to making gear:

Note: I'm also describing how they would work. I know this isn't the right thread for that (as that's supposed to be in the Integration thread) but since these are just suggestions and this gear does not exist (yet), I might as well post it here. 

Cuffs:

Now you might think, don't we already have cuffs? Yes we do, but I'm talking about cuffs that actually cuff the PC's hands behind her back. Currently, the only cuffs that bind hands are only available in quests and through scripted events (like slavery in Sanguine's Debauchery). They aren't actually items you can craft and use at your leisure (unless you use console commands). Sure the Armbinder is great, but sometimes, some simple cuffs are really welcome. 

What they look like:

They should probably look like the cuffs we already have, the only difference being they actually bind hands. 

What they do:

Same effect as the Armbinder. Can put them on, but unequipping them will require a lot of struggle (unless you manipulate the locks upfront). 

Bondage mittens:

What they could look like: 

bookbinding_page23_e_by_faile35-d6zrgaw.

I know bondage mittens have many different variants, but those are my favorite. 

What they do:

It prevents you from interacting with anything, in the same way the armbinder does. The only difference is that your arms are free. You are still able to punch people, though damage is reduced significantly. Escaping from it would also work similair to the armbinder, you just get a menu with different options, though perhaps with different wording. Additionaly, if you are not wearing a gag, you could use your mouth to try and pry them off your hands. 

Nipple Clamps:

What it could look like:

Now I don't really have to tell you guys what they would look like, there are already a lot of mods out there that add nipple clamps. Problem is though that they don't always work with Devious Devices because both DD and Nipple Clamps from other mods tend to use the same equipment slots. 

What they do:

They could have the same stimulating/punishing effects the soulgem plugs have. 

Yoke:

What it would look like:

i_love_my_steel_yoke_by_kinkykusco-d7al6

Now, I realize that in order to make this, you will need the right animation first. 

This animation exists, I found it on Mastercchris's photobucket page, in the FNIS album:

2O4f1W4.jpg

However I do not know where to get this animation or if it's even available at this time. Hopefully it will be made available in the next Zaz Animation Pack. 

What does it do:

Basically the same thing as the Armbinder, but with a different animation. You will be unable to use your inventory/map and interact with anything. All you can do is struggle to get out. 

Straitjacket:

What it could look like:

Well, same as the nipple clamps, we all know what they look like and there are dozens if not hundreds of different variants. Just go to Deviantart and typ: Straitjacket and you will see many different types of straitjackets. 

Just as the yoke, an animation will be needed before this can be made. Unfortunately there is no animation for a straitjacket at this time afaik. There is however, an arms-folded-behind-back animation, which is currently being used in the Slaverun mod (I believe this animation also originates from the Zaz Anim Pack). Maybe someone can adjust this animation to have the folded arms in the front instead of in the back. 

Alternatively, the arms could be made invisible while wearing the Straitjacket, in the same way the Armbinder makes the lower arms invisible to avoid clipping. Because the arms would be completely covered by the straitjacket the player won't see the arms are actually not there anymore. Not sure if this is actually possible though since I'm no modder. Take this idea with a grain of salt. 

What does it do:

Once again, similair to the armbinder and yoke, just a different animation. Unable to use inventory/map or interact with anything. Your only hope is to struggle and get out, though with a straitjacket it's probably a lot harder and will take longer. 

That's about it. 

Feel free to ignore if you already have other plans though, just some food for thought :)

Guest smellbo

Some suggestions for when you are back to making gear:

Note: I'm also describing how they would work. I know this isn't the right thread for that (as that's supposed to be in the Integration thread) but since these are just suggestions and this gear does not exist (yet), I might as well post it here. 

Bondage mittens:

What they could look like: 

bookbinding_page23_e_by_faile35-d6zrgaw.

I know bondage mittens have many different variants, but those are my favorite. 

What they do:

It prevents you from interacting with anything, in the same way the armbinder does. The only difference is that your arms are free. You are still able to punch people, though damage is reduced significantly. Escaping from it would also work similair to the armbinder, you just get a menu with different options, though perhaps with different wording. Additionaly, if you are not wearing a gag, you could use your mouth to try and pry them off your hands. 

Nipple Clamps:

What it could look like:

Now I don't really have to tell you guys what they would look like, there are already a lot of mods out there that add nipple clamps. Problem is though that they don't always work with Devious Devices because both DD and Nipple Clamps from other mods tend to use the same equipment slots. 

What they do:

They could have the same stimulating/punishing effects the soulgem plugs have. 

Yoke:

What it would look like:

i_love_my_steel_yoke_by_kinkykusco-d7al6

Now, I realize that in order to make this, you will need the right animation first. 

This animation exists, I found it on Mastercchris's photobucket page, in the FNIS album:

2O4f1W4.jpg

However I do not know where to get this animation or if it's even available at this time. Hopefully it will be made available in the next Zaz Animation Pack. 

What does it do:

Basically the same thing as the Armbinder, but with a different animation. You will be unable to use your inventory/map and interact with anything. All you can do is struggle to get out. 

Straitjacket:

What it could look like:

Well, same as the nipple clamps, we all know what they look like and there are dozens if not hundreds of different variants. Just go to Deviantart and typ: Straitjacket and you will see many different types of straitjackets. 

Just as the yoke, an animation will be needed before this can be made. Unfortunately there is no animation for a straitjacket at this time afaik. There is however, an arms-folded-behind-back animation, which is currently being used in the Slaverun mod (I believe this animation also originates from the Zaz Anim Pack). Maybe someone can adjust this animation to have the folded arms in the front instead of in the back. 

Alternatively, the arms could be made invisible while wearing the Straitjacket, in the same way the Armbinder makes the lower arms invisible to avoid clipping. Because the arms would be completely covered by the straitjacket the player won't see the arms are actually not there anymore. Not sure if this is actually possible though since I'm no modder. Take this idea with a grain of salt. 

What does it do:

Once again, similair to the armbinder and yoke, just a different animation. Unable to use inventory/map or interact with anything. Your only hope is to struggle and get out, though with a straitjacket it's probably a lot harder and will take longer. 

That's about it. 

Feel free to ignore if you already have other plans though, just some food for thought :)

Wow, you really put a lot of thought into this, and I like the way you've already found appropriate animations for each item.

Good job!  :D

I noticed in some thread replying to Ashal that the DD items were marked for non-removal. I'm wondering if this means, if I mark slot 49 to be removed in sexlab options. Would that leave the belt in place, or would it still be removed?

The reason I ask is I have a clothing mod that uses slot 49 for the pants, and before I change it in construction kit, I though I would ask.

I created the last part , will you add it in ur description off the devices mod list?

Added. Thanks for your efforts so far. Hope you'll enjoy the next quest as well. Hm? Nothing.

(which ENB are you using by the way?)

A quick poll is up to find out which HDT implementation you guys tend to use, if any (no particular reason).

im slow but this is what i use and only problem i see with it is the belly isnt perfect on the body but i figure it's not too bad so

+hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28

+UNPB MTM Bodies and UNP MTM Bodies NMM Installer-20227-2-1

+Better Hand Mesh for UNP UNPB UNPC

+UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer-20227-1-1

+UNPetite-35748-1-1

+b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

+Delicate White Female Body

+FFR for SOS Default Body with Hair-37022-1-2

+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v6 0 Chargen Package

+ArgonianRaptor

+UNP Female Texture Replacer NMM Installer v5

this is mod order from MO and each of those mods contribute something

oh yeah almost forgot the no more ugly bronze shine mod is after all that

I created the last part , will you add it in ur description off the devices mod list?

Added. Thanks for your efforts so far. Hope you'll enjoy the next quest as well. Hm? Nothing.

(which ENB are you using by the way?)

Hope you'll enjoy the next quest as well. Hm? Nothing.)  hmm? what are you doing here O.o.

I'm using Realvision enb with climates of tamriel, and another 100 mods to improve everything...

Hi Zadil, is there a way to use both body harness and steel collar simultaneously?  ^_^
i tried editing the used slots to a different number.. first by getting rid of the collar slot but then in-game the harness becomes invisible when equipped.
same thing when i choose completely new slots (like ring and others etc etc)

I also tried making a copy by esp instead but the same thing happens
I also tried limiting the armature to only use the bodyAA and not include the collarAA

Hi Zadil, is there a way to use both body harness and steel collar simultaneously?  ^_^

i tried editing the used slots to a different number.. first by getting rid of the collar slot but then in-game the harness becomes invisible when equipped.

I also tried limiting the armature to only use the bodyAA and not include the collarAA

The expansion (DDx) contains a harness that doesn't conflict with collars.

omgg thank you ^_^

btw what is DDx ? sorry I tried looking for devious devices with "X" or ex with em

Hi Zadil, is there a way to use both body harness and steel collar simultaneously? ^_^

omgg thank you ^_^

btw what is DDx ? sorry I tried looking for devious devices with "X" or ex with em

The x, I assume, is just short for expansion. You can find the expansion on the Devious Devices Integration download page.

Hi Zadil, is there a way to use both body harness and steel collar simultaneously? ^_^

omgg thank you ^_^

The x, I assume, is just short for expansion. You can find the expansion on the Devious Devices Integration download page.

yay thank you ^_^

I apologize for the fact that my headache is really handicapping my intelligence, atm-- I tried to compensate by taking more time to figure this out, but, there's a limit to how well that works.

I've completed the "Forbidden Knowledge" quest, before, back when there weren't so many other mods associated with the same stuff.  I'm trying it, again, now; but, I'm stuck at where I've caught up to Zed.  All he does is exchange the plugs; but, he doesn't assign any other tasks.  The quest marker just stays on him, with the instructions to find him,  and there are no further instructions as to what I should do after I speak to him and he exchanges the plugs.

What am I supposed to do, next?

* In the past, I recall Zed assigning tasks to recover things for him.  The mere passage of time isn't advancing the quest. 

I'm overdue for an occipital nerve block, which I'm getting later, today; but, Idk if that's going to solve this intractable migraine problem all by itself.  I may need a step-up in my pain medication, but, we'll probably only try one thing at a time, since there are only so many pain meds in the world covered by insurance.  I don't want to go on like an old woman about my "ailments;" but, I also don't want to give the impression that I'm blowing off putting effort into either solving the game issue, or the issue that's handicapping my brain.

for some reason when i start a new char and get the armbinder. then i just get the normal walking animation. ive been looking for some way to solve it... and wheni used FNIS it said "Reading DeviousDevices ...( 0 furniture, 2 offset,<3> alternate animations)

Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading o3dzaz ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  22 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\o3dzaz\FNIS_o3dzaz_List.txt):  fu wallshackle01 idleshackled.hkx idleshackled.hkx idleshackledexit.hkx"

i dont know what to do plz help

for some reason when i start a new char and get the armbinder. then i just get the normal walking animation. ive been looking for some way to solve it... and wheni used FNIS it said "Reading DeviousDevices ...( 0 furniture, 2 offset,<3> alternate animations)

Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading o3dzaz ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  22 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\o3dzaz\FNIS_o3dzaz_List.txt):  fu wallshackle01 idleshackled.hkx idleshackled.hkx idleshackledexit.hkx"

i dont know what to do plz help

You literally posted the answer: ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version?