A question about the scene scripts. Is there a teleport function for PC to NPC? I had the lunch break scene occur while entering Mistveil Keep in Riften. The beginning played out fine, until my PC had to go down the stairs, proceeded to get stuck for 5min slowly making progress. Eventually the rest of the scene played out. Thanks for your work this mod is really fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 9:19 AM, Alturistix said:

Hey, Im having some issues with the dialogues. Apart from the dialogues for the duration and taking a break, the mistress dialogue is missing from the list. Any idea what might be causing it?

having same issues,  the mistress dialogue disappeared from the list and events are not triggering despite settings. Dunno what td

Hello dear developer.
Your mod is very intriguing and interesting, I would like to say so if it worked properly.

I ran into some problems:
- During a conversation with the spouse of the PC, the dialogues of the mistress disappeared.
- Events suddenly stopped triggering, no one. 
(PC in belt, had initial dialogue, went through several events, then stopped working, probably after simultaneous sex caused by different mods)
- There is no "fix" button in the MCM menu in the debug tab, only notifications about what does not work.
- In the MCM menu, the event trigger is temporarily suspended, the current event is 5. What is this event 5?
(Spouse nearby - true, short events - true, long events - true, ability to trigger events - false, another mod blocks the trigger, which one - I would like to know.).
And what, should I disable 650+ mods or start a new game? Are you kidding me?

Need to do:
- The button in the MCM menu - "repair events", "repair dialogues", "repair spouse/follower".
- Dialogue to cancel the infinite chastity belt. My PC is going crazy with excitement, and I can't release it. PC can't go two minutes without stopping to de-stress herself. Infinite trials to masturbate.
- Add crawling pet equipment.
- (I know that there is a HDT chain leash. HDT chaincollar. Is it possible to tie its second end, for example, to a pole. The PC can crawl around, but cannot go far).
- Add new events:
1. More scenes with cheating spouse PC. I propose to do group sex in front of a tied PC.
2. A crawling PC eats from a bowl on the floor. (Cum, other food)
3. Walking around the city for the mistress crawling.

AND! Most importantly, make it so that the game doesn't have to be rolled back every time dialogues or events disappear, please!

@Srende I dont know why but I am not getting the "Mistress, I want ... " Dialogue. Everything worked until the chastity belt dialogue.

Pretty sure my mod list never conflicted with previous versions of PP before. The debug menu shows all clear with the quests and stuff, and I have the dialogues for checking the duration and the dialogue to take a break. Which quest is that dialogue associated with? I can check if that quest is starting or not, and then check in xEdit to see where I'm missing requirements.

Edit: No Multiple marriage mod will work with this mod unfortunately. Removing that seems to have fixed the issue.

Edited by Alturistix
On 5/11/2023 at 8:40 PM, il-kuliko said:

having same issues,  the mistress dialogue disappeared from the list and events are not triggering despite settings. Dunno what td

Remove any multiple marriage mods. That is what fixed it for me, although I find it weird that only the "Mistress, I want..." dialogue is restricted by that, and not the dialogues for Part-Time pet.

12 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Remove any multiple marriage mods. That is what fixed it for me, although I find it weird that only the "Mistress, I want..." dialogue is restricted by that, and not the dialogues for Part-Time pet.

I have had the same dialogue disappearing. I save frequently and usually can fix it by going back a few saves.

My observation is that it happens when an event is interrupted. When new event starts, spouse will move towards player to initiate a forced dialogue. But if player teleports away before that, it will never finish. This event then becomes stuck and blocks the "Mistress, I want..." dialogue. 

1 hour ago, hexkey said:

I have had the same dialogue disappearing. I save frequently and usually can fix it by going back a few saves.

My observation is that it happens when an event is interrupted. When new event starts, spouse will move towards player to initiate a forced dialogue. But if player teleports away before that, it will never finish. This event then becomes stuck and blocks the "Mistress, I want..." dialogue. 

Yeah but that is fixable using the refresh button in the debug menu. The issue i had was that that dialogue never appeared. But anyways. I feel that the author should include the refresh button regardless of event state, since despite the code seeming robust, there are many variables or unforeseen interaction with other mods that can affect the script. As some memory-improvement mods actually reset/purge the cell (from memory) when the player leaves, so a teleport like that could break the script due to the (cpp) brk equivalent of papyrus or whatever skyrim's engine does for garbage collection.

Edited by Alturistix

Somehow I'm getting a crash on entering a city when I put a 100% chance of the corresponding event, also sometimes the furniture doesnt appear and my character just stands there staring at the wall.

Edit: Been through the shopkeep advertisment event and now I cant use the wait menu, beds stopped working to0 - says "You cannot wait in this location"

Edited by Onomatophobia

Hi @Srende,
still absolutely love this mod but having some trouble. I am running this mod on LE since you indicated you do not see a reason why this should not work. Initially it seemed to work just fine but I was unable to trigger any events outside of the mistress convo and asking to have sex with her. The belting, plug and release all works. I have sett the poling probability to 100% and entered a couple of different location (without changing the likelihood for any specific event) and been doing this for a couple of days game time- not a single event will trigger. Are there any other preconditions that have to be met or is this aspect just not working on LE? Feedback would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, killthesun said:

How do I sleep on the floor? There's nothing for me to activate. In unmodded breezehome.

As you advance at one point, it prohibits you from sleeping on the bed and then if you look at the ground right in front of the bed, the indicator to sleep will appear.

I think the mod's broken, it's been 40 days since last release and in that time I got 0 events, the plug doesn't activate, I realized the belt isn't locked, I have no option to talk to spouse about chastity. The only loverslab dialogues I get are "mistress i want" -> 3 sex options, and "love get over here". I've had arm and leg cuffs forever. Spouse is a follower and I regularly go back home. The spouse keeps implementing new rules (bed, collar, money). I can't sleep on the bed but I can't sleep on the floor either. Maybe this is the break from part time pet? Except when I asked, the spouse said no, and after release there was a scene where she put the belt back on.

Didn't tweak anything in the MCM. I have no marriage mod or breezehome mod. Papyrus logs are filled with errors like these:

[06/17/2023 - 06:49:33PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.isSpouseNearby() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 213
    [pp_ticker (3002FE67)].pp_ticker.checkSeenSpouse() - "pp_ticker.psc" Line 137
    [pp_ticker (3002FE67)].pp_ticker.OnUpdate() - "pp_ticker.psc" Line 88

Spoiler

[06/17/2023 - 06:50:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.isSpouseNearby() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 203
    [alias eventLunch on quest pp_baseEvents (300157CB)].pp_eventLunch.shouldTrigger() - "pp_eventLunch.psc" Line 38
    [alias eventLunch on quest pp_baseEvents (300157CB)].pp_eventLunch.shouldTriggerPoll() - "pp_eventLunch.psc" Line 16
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.triggerPoll() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 234

[06/17/2023 - 06:52:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.isSpouseNearby() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 203
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.getExposureRateMult() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 87
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.setSpouseExposureRate() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 61
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.OnEffectStart() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 29

[06/17/2023 - 06:52:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.deleteAndStop() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 232
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.stopIfEmpty() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 218
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.OnUpdate() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 106

Load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations.esl
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Landscape and Water Fixes.esp
Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
Water for ENB.esm
HammetDungeon01.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
FISS.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-NoRiftenRopes-NoSolitudeRopes.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
ELFX Shadows.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
JKs_Skyrim_No_Lights_Patch.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
OBIS SE.esp
JK's Blue Palace.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Embers XD.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
PAN_AIO_big.esp
Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
Point The Way.esp
The Ruins.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
PetProject.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Arcanum.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
ROL - No Shards.esp
EasierRidersDungeonPackSSE.esp
_Riften RF Entry SSE.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
Mysticism.esp
Aio Statue Fixes.esp
MHdunSky001.esp
Optional.DibellaStatuesFixes.esp
Shadow of Skyrim.esp
AUTOMATON_GLOW.esp
fallenbridgesSSE-Patch.esp
OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
NewStatueOfShalidorMagicLights.esp
Mharzurk.esp
AstridReborn.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MCMHelper.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
QuickLootEE.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males2.esp
Hand Picked Music Selection.esp
Bandit Lines Expansion.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
FastTravelCost.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
GIST soul trap.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - ELFX Shadow.esp
ELFX Shadow - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
Simply Knock - Tower Stone Fix.esp
Wintersun - ZIA Patch.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
PAN_AIO_small.esp
PAN_Shieldsisters.esp
PAN_LethalLadies.esp
PAN_WarriorWomen.esp
PAN_BlackBriar.esp
PAN_Brelyna.esp
PAN_Frea.esp
PAN_Valerica.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
PAN_MarvellousMiners.esp
PAN_Sovngarde.esp
PAN_DevotedDames.esp
PAN_WickedWitches.esp
PAN_DashingDefenders.esp
No More Ugly Effects SE.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
IA_CBBE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
New Falmer Statue fixes.esp
New Hagravens.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
MoonsAndStars.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brows.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
RutahWarpaints.esp
CommunityOverlays3.esp
Amulet of the Divines.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
The Brotherhood of Old.esp
ww_AlternateDBEnding.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
TKAA.esp
BW Lydia.esp
BulkEnchantingRedone.esp

Hey, so for some reason the events are not triggering for me. At all. I got a home, got married, she moved, eventually she proposed it and i started a mod. My character keeps wearing the belt, from time to time I get the option to ask for how long do I have to keep wearing it, and she answers forever, but no event triggers. After a while I set up to 100% event when I enter my home just to check if it even works, and nothing happens. Any ideas?

On 6/23/2023 at 4:29 PM, masterofgamespl said:

Hey, so for some reason the events are not triggering for me. At all. I got a home, got married, she moved, eventually she proposed it and i started a mod. My character keeps wearing the belt, from time to time I get the option to ask for how long do I have to keep wearing it, and she answers forever, but no event triggers. After a while I set up to 100% event when I enter my home just to check if it even works, and nothing happens. Any ideas?

On 6/18/2023 at 1:09 PM, killthesun said:

I think the mod's broken, it's been 40 days since last release and in that time I got 0 events, the plug doesn't activate, I realized the belt isn't locked, I have no option to talk to spouse about chastity. The only loverslab dialogues I get are "mistress i want" -> 3 sex options, and "love get over here". I've had arm and leg cuffs forever. Spouse is a follower and I regularly go back home. The spouse keeps implementing new rules (bed, collar, money). I can't sleep on the bed but I can't sleep on the floor either. Maybe this is the break from part time pet? Except when I asked, the spouse said no, and after release there was a scene where she put the belt back on.

Didn't tweak anything in the MCM. I have no marriage mod or breezehome mod. Papyrus logs are filled with errors like these:

[06/17/2023 - 06:49:33PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.isSpouseNearby() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 213
    [pp_ticker (3002FE67)].pp_ticker.checkSeenSpouse() - "pp_ticker.psc" Line 137
    [pp_ticker (3002FE67)].pp_ticker.OnUpdate() - "pp_ticker.psc" Line 88

Reveal hidden contents

[06/17/2023 - 06:50:28PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias eventLunch on quest pp_baseEvents (300157CB)].pp_eventLunch.shouldTrigger() - "pp_eventLunch.psc" Line 38
    [alias eventLunch on quest pp_baseEvents (300157CB)].pp_eventLunch.shouldTriggerPoll() - "pp_eventLunch.psc" Line 16
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.triggerPoll() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (30015259)].pp_eventmanager.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 234

[06/17/2023 - 06:52:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.getExposureRateMult() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 87
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.setSpouseExposureRate() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 61
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001C1A4)].pp_spouseArousalScript.OnEffectStart() - "pp_spouseArousalScript.psc" Line 29

[06/17/2023 - 06:52:42PM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.deleteAndStop() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 232
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.stopIfEmpty() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 218
    [pp_we_cityPetMistress01 (300EE0B0)].pp_cityPet.OnUpdate() - "pp_cityPet.psc" Line 106

Load order:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations.esl
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Landscape and Water Fixes.esp
Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
Water for ENB.esm
HammetDungeon01.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
FISS.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-NoRiftenRopes-NoSolitudeRopes.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
ELFX Shadows.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
JKs_Skyrim_No_Lights_Patch.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
OBIS SE.esp
JK's Blue Palace.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Embers XD.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
PAN_AIO_big.esp
Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
Point The Way.esp
The Ruins.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
JK's Dragonsreach.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
PetProject.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
JK's White Phial.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Arcanum.esp
JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
ROL - No Shards.esp
EasierRidersDungeonPackSSE.esp
_Riften RF Entry SSE.esp
JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
Mysticism.esp
Aio Statue Fixes.esp
MHdunSky001.esp
Optional.DibellaStatuesFixes.esp
Shadow of Skyrim.esp
AUTOMATON_GLOW.esp
fallenbridgesSSE-Patch.esp
OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
NewStatueOfShalidorMagicLights.esp
Mharzurk.esp
AstridReborn.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MCMHelper.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
QuickLootEE.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males2.esp
Hand Picked Music Selection.esp
Bandit Lines Expansion.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
FastTravelCost.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
GIST soul trap.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - ELFX Shadow.esp
ELFX Shadow - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
Simply Knock - Tower Stone Fix.esp
Wintersun - ZIA Patch.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
PAN_AIO_small.esp
PAN_Shieldsisters.esp
PAN_LethalLadies.esp
PAN_WarriorWomen.esp
PAN_BlackBriar.esp
PAN_Brelyna.esp
PAN_Frea.esp
PAN_Valerica.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
PAN_MarvellousMiners.esp
PAN_Sovngarde.esp
PAN_DevotedDames.esp
PAN_WickedWitches.esp
PAN_DashingDefenders.esp
No More Ugly Effects SE.esp
Embers XD - Patch - ELFX Exteriors.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
IA_CBBE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP Configs.esp
JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
JK's Warmaiden's.esp
New Falmer Statue fixes.esp
New Hagravens.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
MoonsAndStars.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brows.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
RutahWarpaints.esp
CommunityOverlays3.esp
Amulet of the Divines.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
The Brotherhood of Old.esp
ww_AlternateDBEnding.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
TKAA.esp
BW Lydia.esp
BulkEnchantingRedone.esp

Hello, you can try to open the console (º) and write the following ``set pp_debug to 1´´ (without the quotes) in the MCM menu of the mod, an option called Debug will appear inside that option if the mod is not working correctly you will get a key to fix it, it worked for me. Luck! all the best. (Sorry for my English as it is not my mother tongue.)

I'm having an issue, maybe someone had similar one, with Lunch break event. After it starts my character keeps running into the wall, the opposite direction my spouse is moving, and then if I move.to her she says to get on the pole, and we just stand next to it. The event can't progress. I tried reloading a save few times, but it didn't work. I had that also happen to me in 2 diffrent cities. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...