Its the strangest thing...i have been roaming around skyrim on my 15th playthrough for 6 months and noticed that when i fast travel with serana she pees like everytime. Thing is i never installed private needs lol ive got defeat submit aroused amorous adventures zaz prison overhaul and thats it lol why are my female npcs pissing everytime we fast travel????

Hey i am very new to skyrim modding i was wondering something

I have fnis skyui skse and want sex in skyrim but i dont know what to install since it says nothing but list of different mods does this mean i choose one mod from each sub or choose all those listed there. Can somebodu help me with getting a good sex mod setup in Skyrim. Thanks

I have fnis skyui skse and want sex in skyrim but i dont know what to install since it says nothing but list of different mods does this mean i choose one mod from each sub or choose all those listed there. Can somebodu help me with getting a good sex mod setup in Skyrim. Thanks

You also need sexlab animation framework and XP32 Maximum Skeleton. 

I use and personally recommend Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, Sexlab Trainers and Sexlab Paycrime. They're all simple and relatively easy to configure.

Each of the sections at the beginning of this thread (such as Companions, Fixes/Patches/Utilities, and so forth) merely group mods that have a similar theme. So if you want female actors to be able to become pregnant, it groups mods that do that. You do not need all of the mods in each section, nor do you have to take one from each. Most of them are relatively independent from each other and you can pick and choose the ones that you think you would enjoy.

First you need to make sure that you installed Sex Animation Framework and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, which are the two required mods that you didn't list. Those provide all of the resources that the rest of the mods use to add sex to Skyrim. Most mods also have additional requirements and you'll have to check in their descriptions for what they are. Most of the time they provide links as well.

If you just want to be able to start random sex with the push of a button, look under the Mindless Sex section. I haven't personally tried them, but Matchmaker looks like a good start, and you can experiment from there.

If you want to have sex that has some context, Sexlab Amorous Adventures and Sexlab Solutions, under Quests and Adventures, offer plenty of opportunities. Sexlab Submit, though primarily a rape mod, adds a dialogue option where you can ask for sex and depending on your speechcraft and how much they like you, they may agree.

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Its the strangest thing...i have been roaming around skyrim on my 15th playthrough for 6 months and noticed that when i fast travel with serana she pees like everytime. Thing is i never installed private needs lol ive got defeat submit aroused amorous adventures zaz prison overhaul and thats it lol why are my female npcs pissing everytime we fast travel????

are you using fill her up?

if so she is not peeing and is expelling semen.

are you using fill her up?

if so she is not peeing and is expelling semen.

You know what? Thats exactly right lol i didnt know they did that lmao thanks bc im like "why is it white piss too??" Haha thanks again for clearing that up. Cheers

Hello everyone. I've been having an issue with animations. I have ZaZ Animations and others, as well as a number of mods to start these animations, such as Horny Followers, but after the follower tells me they're going to have their way, nothing happens. How do I get the animations to start playing? I feel like I'm missing something, even though I'm pretty sure I installed FNIS correctly. Can anyone please help me with this? This is my load order (from Mod Organizer):

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

FNISspells.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

Working Dog.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

bestrape.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

SexLab Horny Followers.esp

Werewolves.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

This is starting to drive me a little crazy. :(

Hello everyone. I've been having an issue with animations. I have ZaZ Animations and others, as well as a number of mods to start these animations, such as Horny Followers, but after the follower tells me they're going to have their way, nothing happens. How do I get the animations to start playing? I feel like I'm missing something, even though I'm pretty sure I installed FNIS correctly. Can anyone please help me with this? This is my load order (from Mod Organizer):

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
Working Dog.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
bestrape.esp
Werewolves.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp

this isn't really the thread for that question, but go into the ZAZ mcm and register the animations with sexlab.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
Working Dog.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
bestrape.esp
Werewolves.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp

this isn't really the thread for that question, but go into the ZAZ mcm and register the animations with sexlab.

Thank you, but it just says "REGISTER" beside SexLab and clicking it does nothing. The animations just don't start on one save, and on a new character, the game freezes with their body in the T position. I didn't know where else to ask because this is the SexLab thread and my suspicion is that it's a thing with SexLab as opposed to ZaZ's animation pack. I'm looking through the FAQ and so far none of the solutions there work for me. What's odd, though, is that SexLab doesn't consistently show up in the MCM.

Edit: Got it to work; Mod Organizer placed FNIS in its own folder, and I didn't realize I had to run FNIS through MO instead of just on its own in order to get it to see the mods MO had.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a torrent/pack containing all of these plugins and Requirements?

No. All the mods and the required mods are updated too frequently, any such pack would be quickly rendered obsolete.

That won't be feasible until the modders stop working on all these mods and the game itself is pretty much obsolete too and that may be years in the future considering that there is still substantial activity for the previous game in this line: Oblivion.

No. All the mods and the required mods are updated too frequently, any such pack would be quickly rendered obsolete.

That won't be feasible until the modders stop working on all these mods and the game itself is pretty much obsolete too and that may be years in the future considering that there is still substantial activity for the previous game in this line: Oblivion.

I guess i'll just have to download them separately then. Are there any known compability issues betwheen these mods?

I guess i'll just have to download them separately then. Are there any known compability issues betwheen these mods?

Depends on the mods. You'll have to read each description to see what incompatibilities they may have.

"The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) is not running

SkyUI will not work correctly!

"RaceMenu Error(s]: You are running SKSE Version 0.0.0.0 expected 1.7.2.47 or greater. SKSE script version mismatch detected (46) expected (0). Please reinstall your SKSE scripts to match your version. Blah blah blah error cofes: (0)(1)(3)(4)."

"Outdated or Skyrim install detected. SexLab currently requires Skyrim v1.9.32 or newer.

Im running v1.9.32 and the latest SKSE version.

"The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) is not running

SkyUI will not work correctly!

"RaceMenu Error(s]: You are running SKSE Version 0.0.0.0 expected 1.7.2.47 or greater. SKSE script version mismatch detected (46) expected (0). Please reinstall your SKSE scripts to match your version. Blah blah blah error cofes: (0)(1)(3)(4)."

"Outdated or Skyrim install detected. SexLab currently requires Skyrim v1.9.32 or newer.

Im running v1.9.32 and the latest SKSE version.

Are you using the steam launcher, or the new SKSE launcher?

That is, when you start Skyrim, do you get this (the steam launcher):

post-462261-0-85227000-1436552041_thumb.jpg

Or does it go straight into the game?

You don't want the steam launcher. SKSE should put a new shortcut into your skyrim directory... use that one instead.

Also since it might be a awhile till the next games as well all three games will keep on with the modder community. Elder scrolls 3 still has a size able but small community I think that is morrowind still a bunch of update flying around that place.

Ah yea, dis shit is color-coded now.

July 22, 2015~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Created new category Cannibalism & Vore

Updated link Spouses Enhanced

Updated link Radiant Prostitution

Updated link Bestial Essence

Added SexLab Doggy Style Sounds under Audio & Sounds

Added SexLab ExtraVoices - Orgasm Voicepack under Audio & Sounds

Added Devious Armors under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Devious Surrender under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Play Submissive. Consensual D/S mod for PetCollar fans under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added The Animal Mansion Redux under Bestiality

Added SexLab More Creatures under Bestiality

Added SkyMoMod v13 Sexlab Compatibility Patch under Bestiality

Added Hentai Creatures Expanded under Bestiality

Added Ravenous under Cannibalism & Vore

Added Tehfury's Custom Configs under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added SexLab Tools v2.0 under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added SexLab Animation Speed Control under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added UBH & BBLS Compatibility patches for custom beds under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added Sexlife under Immersive

Added SexLab Romance_IgnoreGender under Immersive

Added BF_Potions_in_Skyrim under Pregnancy

Added Sky Slavery under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Things in the Dark under Quests and Adventures

Added Tweak for SexLab Defeat: Tied-up victims invulnerable under Rape

Added Skyrim Sexlab Toys under Supported Addons

Added PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest Universal Armor under Vampiric & Succubus

• 1 month later...