QUICK REMINDER & PSA

The new SexLab 1.60 update rolled out and many mods are left broken/incompatible with this new version.

Please check this thread linked below if you think a certain mod is broken or not working with the new version or want to make sure the mod you wanna try out is working.

http://www.loverslab...ompatible-mods/

All beastility mods are broken~! 

That is not true. Take a look at the thread linked to in the section you quoted (SexLab 1.6x compatible mods).

Ok, I don't know where can I ask, so, 1 month ago, I saw in this post a bestiality mod that adds monsters (with genitals) I don't remember the name, I just remember: 1 of the monters is a Metro 2033/last light's monster. Now I'm looking for it, but I can't find it. (sorry my english) Anyone knows the name?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October 10, 2015~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added MiasLair traduzione in italiano under Alternate Languages

Added Traduzione Italiana Estrus Chaurus+ under Alternate Languages

Added SexLab Solutions v4.0.2 Castellano under Alternate Languages

Added MF_RadiantProstitution Castellano under Alternate Languages

Added Soulgem Oven II 209 Catellano under Alternate Languages

Added Creampie and Pregnant Voicepack under Audio and Souds

Added The Devious Corner under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Angeli Devious Expansion under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Dasha's Devious Toys under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Animal Mansion Plus under Bestiality

Added Animals and Followers under Bestiality

Added Big Sexy Cats under Bestiality

Added Skooma Whore - Addicted under Drugs & Addiction

Added SexLab Virginity and Defloration under Effects

Added Dripping when Aroused under Effects

Added Sex Finder under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added SexLab Eager NPCs under Immersive

Added Spouses Enhanced: Vilja under Immersive

Added Sexlab | Life of Lust - Enhanced by Sex Perks under Immersive

Added 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault under Necrophilia

Added BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors under Pregnancy

Added SexLab Inflation Framework under Pregnancy

Added Fill Her Up - Framework Compatibility Patch under Pregnancy

Added Slave-Town (remix) under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Slaverun Reloaded under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Black Wizard Return under Quests and Adventures

Added Sexlab Submit- recruit follower under Rape

Added SexLab Horrible Harassment under Rape

Added FunnyBizness' Animations and NonReplacerMod under Supported Addons

Added Sexual Vampire Feeding under Vampiric & Succubus

Added A succubus life under Vampiric & Succubus

Remove SexLab Gender change - Function Incorporated into SexLab

Remove SexLab HDT High Heels Handler - Function Incorporated into SexLab

• 2 weeks later...

i must say , what a great mod, really well done, i'm using it with many dependencies , so far so good, all are working fine

Defeat

creature framework

SexAnimals

MoreNastyCritters

TdF prostitution

SLaroused

DD

Dangerous nights2

Random Sex

SL Submit

DHelpless

ZaZ

NoSL anim 

etc...

i've even had a specific profile with all of them at the same time for testting purpose, which fail of course :D

there is prolific people on LL :)

• 1 month later...

Well all these mods are epic. But Im going crazy. I have followed instructions to the letter. Ive used FNIS for users everytime I got a new mod. Ive gotten all requirements, Ive done everything. But not a single animation works. The one that is bugging me the most is the "MatchMaker" mod. That adds 2 spells. All it sais is "your spell fizzled and failed to effect ____" whatever Im casting it on. So what am I missing? I have gone over it all 10 times, I dont know why no sexual animation is working. The game doesnt crash, its just that nothing happens.

Id like to just mention that I have used Match Maker and other mods before and they worked fine then. So I dont know what is going wrong now.

Someone help me out here please.

Im curios, could a simple thing as running SKSE as administrator solve my problems?

Well all these mods are epic. But Im going crazy. I have followed instructions to the letter. Ive used FNIS for users everytime I got a new mod. Ive gotten all requirements, Ive done everything. But not a single animation works. The one that is bugging me the most is the "MatchMaker" mod. That adds 2 spells. All it sais is "your spell fizzled and failed to effect ____" whatever Im casting it on. So what am I missing? I have gone over it all 10 times, I dont know why no sexual animation is working. The game doesnt crash, its just that nothing happens.

Id like to just mention that I have used Match Maker and other mods before and they worked fine then. So I dont know what is going wrong now.

Im curios, could a simple thing as running SKSE as administrator solve my problems?

This is NOT a help thread. Take it to the right thread (Matchmaker).

This is NOT a help thread. Take it to the right thread (Matchmaker).

Oh ok, my bad. Well you can actually ignore this, I fixed it. It was just some settings I missed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

uuuuf finaly i made it xD this is my fourt time i try, and now i get the animations. but ... im getting the wrong animations, im playing as a male, but i assume the female position, i check that i have the male rol on the mcm menu but nothing changes, i change it to female but keeps female :/ dude i want to fuck some followers, not to be fucked :'( help!!

uuuuf finaly i made it xD this is my fourt time i try, and now i get the animations. but ... im getting the wrong animations, im playing as a male, but i assume the female position, i check that i have the male rol on the mcm menu but nothing changes, i change it to female but keeps female :/ dude i want to fuck some followers, not to be fucked :'( help!!

You should first check in the threads of the mods you're using for the scenes, as they may default to you being in the female position (or submissive position, depending on the mod). Unless you have already made sure that everything else is working properly and that the problem is with SexLab, this thread won't provide useful answers.

New (or rather semi-dedicated lurking) user, and Wyre Bash as well as LOOT keep giving me this:

FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

Copied directly from LOOT, as it were--could anyone help me? Or, if it's as simple as I am possibly thinking it is, direct me to where the missing file should be and how to replace it?

My apologies, after a bit of searching I found the answer in another help-thread: I'd forgotten to run FNIS. My apologies.

New (or rather semi-dedicated lurking) user, and Wyre Bash as well as LOOT keep giving me this:

FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

Copied directly from LOOT, as it were--could anyone help me? Or, if it's as simple as I am possibly thinking it is, direct me to where the missing file should be and how to replace it?

My apologies, after a bit of searching I found the answer in another help-thread: I'd forgotten to run FNIS. My apologies.

It's all good.

Also, update on SexLab Index

My personal life in sort chaotic when I'm juggling a full-time job and full-time student. Along with starting to look for a job (about to graduate with my Bachelor's), it hasn't really lent me the time to update this. But, rest assured I'm not dropping this anytime soon. The updates will be sparse however.

You should first check in the threads of the mods you're using for the scenes, as they may default to you being in the female position (or submissive position, depending on the mod). Unless you have already made sure that everything else is working properly and that the problem is with SexLab, this thread won't provide useful answers.

i fix it  :D i just change the hotkey and press the new one to swap positions, now im in charge! :P

• 3 weeks later...