• 3 weeks later...

August 17, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added SexLab Calypso & Mini-Meat Followers under Companions

Added SexLabGuild Castellano under Alternate Languages for Core/Plugins

Added Beeing Female under Pregnancy

Added Fill Her Up - Cum Inflation under Pregnancy

Added Aradia Devious Now Integrated into Devious Devices under BDSM & Deviou Devices

Added Devious Devices - Expansion under BDSM & Deviou Devices

Added Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition under Immersive Plugins

This mod doesn´t work.. Neither V 2, nor V.. My PC crash. TSSE edit says there are files mising. Anyway, thanks for your time for trying giving us what could have been a wonderfull and inmersive mood, and by the way, thanks everyone who mods. Sorry for my broken Englis.

What mod are you talking about? You replied to the mod Index thread which lists all the mods and not to a specific mod support thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest privateuser99

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could anyone tell me the main differences between Submit and Defeat? Or can they be used along?

you can just miss sumbit and defeat too  - use rape in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

have lower performance requiements.... plus includes pregnancy + animations + other effects

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could anyone tell me the main differences between Submit and Defeat? Or can they be used along?

you can just miss sumbit and defeat too  - use rape in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

have lower performance requiements.... plus includes pregnancy + animations + other effects

This is the WRONG PLACE to ask and the wrong place to provide answers. The mods each have their own support thread, there is where the questions should be asked and answers provided. Doing so here clutters this thread.

Greetings. I need help with all of the creature's related sex mods and sexlab. no matter what I do, they don't work. MAybe the order is wrong or i dont know. Anybody could give me a detailed list of what order I need to follow at intstallng and how to set things up properly? For example, sof says it needs sexlab to work. ok, i already have sexlab so thats no prob. but when I install sof, there iss all bunch of stuffs the manager wants to overwrite and when i say yes, the game says that papyrusutil 2.7 is not installed etc. Ok, I install that. That problem although sems to be vanished, but the mods just doenst seems to work as intened to. nothign is doing anything. The same wtih hentai creatures. I install it and I can summon, give ordersto animals but the orders does nothing..... I'm sooop frustrrated now, I tried to figure it out the whole day, reinstalled everything liek 10 times. Please somebody helpo me. The same wtih the mesh mods. They somehow gets mixed and I don't know which one i should overrite and which odnt.... please help me to solve to solve these misrteries as I really want to play the game with these mods.

Greetings. I need help with all of the creature's related sex mods and sexlab. no matter what I do, they don't work. MAybe the order is wrong or i dont know. Anybody could give me a detailed list of what order I need to follow at intstallng and how to set things up properly? For example, sof says it needs sexlab to work. ok, i already have sexlab so thats no prob. but when I install sof, there iss all bunch of stuffs the manager wants to overwrite and when i say yes, the game says that papyrusutil 2.7 is not installed etc. Ok, I install that. That problem although sems to be vanished, but the mods just doenst seems to work as intened to. nothign is doing anything. The same wtih hentai creatures. I install it and I can summon, give ordersto animals but the orders does nothing..... I'm sooop frustrrated now, I tried to figure it out the whole day, reinstalled everything liek 10 times. Please somebody helpo me. The same wtih the mesh mods. They somehow gets mixed and I don't know which one i should overrite and which odnt.... please help me to solve to solve these misrteries as I really want to play the game with these mods.

This is not a help thread. Take your question to the SOS (sof?) support thread or to the Sexlab support thread.

Sorry I haven't updated in over a month, been too lazy to do it because of my college courses.

September 28, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changed name of Immersive Plugins to just Immersive

Added new category - Drugs & Addiction

Made subcategory Lactation & Milking under Pregnancy

Updated URL of Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

Added Devious Devices for Him under BSDM & Devious Devices

Added SexLab Devious Khajiit Gags under BSDM & Devious Devices

Added Deviously Enchanged Chests under BSDM & Devious Devices

Added Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Sex Slaves for More Bandit Camps under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Horrified Female Prisons under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Sanguine’s Debauchery Patches under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Heroine in Distress under Quests and Adventures

Added SexLab Sex Slaves under Quests and Adventures

Added SexLab Beastess under Bestiality

Added Bestial Essence under Bestiality

Added Sexlab Vampiress under Immersive

Added SexLab Skooma Whore under Drugs & Addiction

Added Milk Mod Economy under Pregnancy (split into subcategory)

Added SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) Castellano under Alternate Languages for Core/Plugins