OMG... this will be SO helpful when I get into Skyrim modding. LPK isn't exactly messy but plugins are all over the place and for a newcomer (not my case, since I'm a veteran in reinstalling my game/LPK dozens of times because I break it) it's kinda hard to decide what to keep. Thanks for the work.

Awesome, thank you for this one-stop Sexlab info post!!

I'm a dirty girl. I find that as degenerating skyrim. they will remove me lol. xDDD

thank you very much. all these contributions. now the game is much more real :-)

Just exactly what this Index was for :D Glad to see people actually find it useful

anyone know the best prostitution one?

Yes, the one that most closely fits what you want to see in a prostitution mod. However, if none of them match perfectly you might want to consider using two or more of them at once. For example, the "player as prostitute" part of TDF is weak but it has a strong NPC prostitution capability while the Radiant Prostitution Tweaked mod has no NPC capability but has lots of quests for a player prostitute.

• 2 weeks later...

Request:  Can you note which mods have or have not been updated for use with the latest versions(s) of Sexlab?  Some mods are outdated and no longer function correctly (Spouses Enhanced for example)

(side note:  Somebody please update Spouses Enhanced)

Sexlab animations not working, Sexlab animations won't start, Sexlab animations. SOLUTION!!

I've found the soiution to the "animations don't work", "why aren't the animations not working", "animations don't start", problem.

I had the same problem , I installed everything correctly, but the animations wouldn't start, just would have some dialogue and then that's it. The target would just follow me around and notning would happen.

You won't believe how simple this 'fix' is.
A new item was added to your Main Menu (the menu that you access when you want to save or adjust controls or audio etc).

This new item is called Mod Configuration.

When you open your main menu, look for it on the left side. If you don't see it, install SKSE using the installer right over the top of the last one and then using Mod Manager, deactivate and then activate SkyUII (That fixed one of my problems).

OK now that you have that new Menu Item, go ahead and click on it to see what is in there.

One of the sub menus is Sexlab, go ahead and click on that (that will open the Sexlab menu).

Scroll to the bottom of that menu and find the Rebuild and Clean option - click on that (Don't worry, it just opens another menu).

In that menu, Look for Sexlab  Status: Disabled.

Change that to Enabled.

LOL

Just exit out, it saves everything.
Problem solved. Only the Nines know why the modders would have set that to 'disabled' as a default. No wonder it wasn't working LOLOL!

If anyone wants to post this fix wherever they see fit, go for it, I have no idea where to post this information.

Edited by lemc

There is a new adult estrus mod, estrus mimics, at nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566/? .

It gives a small chance for random chests to spawn the estrus animations on your character. Think of it as a tentacle rape trapped chest.

Sorry if OT but as it's been raised:

It's a good little mod but the earlier version V1.2 seems to work the best as there are problems with empty chests in v1.3 and v2.0 which the author hasn't been able to fix so far. The percentage chance can be set in MCM btw.

This also needs Estrus for Skyrim to run, the latest version V1.03.r1 has a known major problem reporting install errors, so use the earlier version of v1.02.r3 which is stable (though expect some papyrus log spam)

EDIT: I'm on a new playthrough without any Estrus mods and the odd movements of NPC's (constantly standing, sitting and moving around) has stopped so it looks like there's some instability in v1.02.r3 as well. Use at your own risk

• 1 month later...

sir , can you short things up for Framework 2 compatible ?

thanks,

Guessing at what you might have meant as a request for all mods known to be compatible with Sexlab Framework 2.0 here is the list:

"This space intentionally left blank"

The current version of the Framework is 1.58B, the 2.0 version is not available yet, so if your time machine stranded you back in today we'd all love to get some stock tips :).

Enough joking though, perhaps you could clarify your request?

sir , can you short things up for Framework 2 compatible ?

thanks,

Guessing at what you might have meant as a request for all mods known to be compatible with Sexlab Framework 2.0 here is the list:

"This space intentionally left blank"

The current version of the Framework is 1.58B, the 2.0 version is not available yet, so if your time machine stranded you back in today we'd all love to get some stock tips :).

Enough joking though, perhaps you could clarify your request?

I actually clicked on the spoiler, gave me quite the laugh, you sir just made my day :)

So this index is no longer being maintained :(

I miss it

Cheer up, it's obvious you didn't read back on the thread any distance at all because the maintainer of this thread is still quite active.

Yea i just don't post as much and I don't have the enthusiam as I used to update the thread :D

It will be done eventually

I still check in quite often.

Well, I finally got around to updated the SexLab Index, if I missed any mods please let me know.

July 12, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended under Required Files For All Plugins

Added Animal Mansion - German Translation under Alternate Languages for Core/Plugins

Added SexLab Extra Voices under Audio and Sounds

Added The Animal Mansion under Bestiality

Added More Nasty Critters under Bestiality

Added SexLab Aroused Creatures under Bestiality

Added Skyrim Bound under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added DD_Restrained.rar under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Deviously Cursed Loot under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added zenet_GagQuest-v1.0.rar under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Summon Succubus Twins under Companions

Added Gosser's Mod Shop under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added SexLab Slut Shout under Mindless Sex

Added Children + Soul Gems (Hentrai Pregnancy Addon) under Pregnancy

Added SexLab SoulGem Pregnancy under Pregnancy

Added SexCrime under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Quick As You Like! under Quests and Adventures

Added SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum version under Supported Addons

Brought back the Recommneded Mods to have along side SexLab

Added Immersive First Person View

Added SkyUI - show armor slots

• 3 weeks later...

Updated for a few new mods that came out.

July 27, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP(Integration+Expansion) under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Devious Devices + Devious Expansion for Bodyslide2 HDT + preg by RustyXXL under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added ImmerSlave - Live a Slave's Life under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Soulgem Oven under Pregnancy

July 31, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added Skyrim - Enhanced Camera under Highly Recommended Mods

Added I'll Take The Display Model under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added DD-HC-ArmorBlock under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Alicia PainSlut Revamped by snsd4203 under Companions