As a new person coming in who hasn't set up sexlab before... I was just going to say, maybe it'd be best to update the main thread to remove obsolete mods to their own list (such as all the ones rolled into MNC) and maybe put a marker on all mods that are severely out of date and haven't been updated in a long time?

It's so confusing to weed through all of this with no idea which things are still needed and which are totally useless now.

It just might help new users if that could be done. Thanks all who've worked on this!

• 2 weeks later...

As a new person coming in who hasn't set up sexlab before... I was just going to say, maybe it'd be best to update the main thread to remove obsolete mods to their own list (such as all the ones rolled into MNC) and maybe put a marker on all mods that are severely out of date and haven't been updated in a long time?

It's so confusing to weed through all of this with no idea which things are still needed and which are totally useless now.

It just might help new users if that could be done. Thanks all who've worked on this!

Whew! I couldn't possibly agree more adamantly................^  ^  ^  ^  ^  THIS ^  ^  ^  ^  ^ .....................

......thought I was alone wading through the sea of 2-year-old recently(Jan-Apr 2016)revisited posts hopelessly sifting, reading, and researching the entire site

and pore over many many forum pages(setup/installation/troubleshooting, etc)to find all the necessary/unnecessary/possible/incompatible/functional/

CTD/working mods that hundreds of others have spent countless hours coding and scripting so myself and others just beginning to discover these fantastic

plugins/framework/scripts can utilize and learn the correct operations. Thank you (Not-So)StupidFox for taking the words out of my mouth!!

we probably need a new index

My personal life in sort chaotic when I'm juggling a full-time job and full-time student. Along with starting to look for a job (about to graduate with my Bachelor's), it hasn't really lent me the time to update this. But, rest assured I'm not dropping this anytime soon. The updates will be sparse however.

Sparse != nonexistent. Patience! :)

Could you make some amendments please

The version of Deviously Helpless listed works up until SL1.59c but has problems with SL1.6+

The patched version (Deviously Helpless Patched v1.17a) works with SL1.6+ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2800-deviously-helpless-patched-v117a-20160329/

Thanks

Done

My personal life in sort chaotic when I'm juggling a full-time job and full-time student. Along with starting to look for a job (about to graduate with my Bachelor's), it hasn't really lent me the time to update this. But, rest assured I'm not dropping this anytime soon. The updates will be sparse however.

Sparse != nonexistent. Patience! :)

^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm gonna try out some prosiitution options to partner with Defeat...which of the two is good with it: Maria Eden or TDF Prostitution?

Please take your questions to the appropriate place, this thread is for updates to the index only. Perhaps you should ask that question in the Defeat support thread.

Here's another mod I think would go nicely in the ''Immersive'' section: SexCrime. However, truth be told, I didn't try the mod myself yet (my gaming rig is currently unavaiable) and the mod is somewhat old. The latest update is from 2014. Might still work properly though, even if unlikely. Only way to find out is to try it yourself

Here's another mod I think would go nicely in the ''Immersive'' section: SexCrime. However, truth be told, I didn't try the mod myself yet (my gaming rig is currently unavaiable) and the mod is somewhat old. The latest update is from 2014. Might still work properly though, even if unlikely. Only way to find out is to try it yourself

It's under the "Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment" topic.

It's under the "Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment" topic.

*Facepalm* Right right, thanks for telling me dude, I got distracted hehe

• 2 weeks later...

i really didnt understand how to make sex in skyrim.please help or i will remove this game from my computer.when i approach a woman and i press E,i cant see any interaction about sex.my game is so bored without sex.attachicon.gifskyrima.pngplease look ak this picture and tell me what i miss.

This thread is not the correct place to ask.

In all cases:

1) You need SKSE, you don't seem to run Skyrim through SKSE.

2) Don't use SteamWorkshop. Use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager.

3) Be sure SexLab is running and installed. Be sure you have no errors in the installation (it is in the MCM)

4) Download and install a sexual mod (SexLab and Zaz are frameworks)

i really didnt understand how to make sex in skyrim.please help or i will remove this game from my computer.when i approach a woman and i press E,i cant see any interaction about sex.my game is so bored without sex.attachicon.gifskyrima.pngplease look ak this picture and tell me what i miss.

This thread is not the correct place to ask.

In all cases:

1) You need SKSE, you don't seem to run Skyrim through SKSE.

2) Don't use SteamWorkshop. Use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager.

3) Be sure SexLab is running and installed. Be sure you have no errors in the installation (it is in the MCM)

4) Download and install a sexual mod (SexLab and Zaz are frameworks)

okey thanks  i made all you said.but still i didnt understand how to make sex in game:D which button i need press when i approach a woman?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...