ciao,

Forse si potrebbe leggere il post 136 a pagina 7 :D

Questo dovrebbe darvi qualche idea.

:@ ?

Something odd is going on here...

attachicon.gifwhat.jpg

Or... am I misunderstanding what " :@ " means?

Excuse the real problem was that the link to the French translation was under the Italian title, but it was fixed.

That is so weird... I wrote it in English, and I linked directly to the original thread, which was also in English. How did it autotranslate? I don't know if it's on my end or your end, but if I did something odd, well, sorry about that...  :blush:

@LaEspada:

Have you considered adding a section on body meshes and where to find them?

Like, links to UNP base, UNPB, CBBE, 7B, etcetera, and their "pregnant" body meshes?

p.s. Soulgem Oven just got updated

I would love to, however, there's many types of bodies nowadays and new ones are always coming out. And there are many custom ones as well and I would have to include bodies that nobody really even uses to be fair.

Also, a simple google search will yield results. If someone else made a list of all body types, their varients, and where to find them I would be glad to link to it in BOLD letters so everyone can see, just don't expect it to be made by me.

I'm a lazy person in general, I haven't even updated the Index in weeks. :D I am aware of the new stuff just can't find the motivation to do it since I'm really just on and off due to course work. Even as I am write this down I am doing physics work.

Will get to it eventually, maybe later today before I go to bed or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but not sure where else should it go...

Are there any mods where a PC can have sex with a dead corpse? Without reanimating it. I think at some point there was something like that, but before sexlab.

Thank :)

Look in the Index under "Necrophilia" -- that's Latin for sex with the dead.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but not sure where else should it go...

Are there any mods where a PC can have sex with a dead corpse? Without reanimating it. I think at some point there was something like that, but before sexlab.

Defeat, under Rape section, allows you to have sex with a corpse without reanimating it.

Well, I know exactly what Necrophilia is, and there is just one mod, which REANIMATES a corpse before initiating sex with it.

Defeat, under Rape section, allows you to have sex with a corpse without reanimating it.

Thanks, yeah, I use Defeat, and I saw Necrophilia checkbox there, but it does not seem to work... Pressing action button aiming at a corpse does nothing =(

Thanks, yeah, I use Defeat, and I saw Necrophilia checkbox there, but it does not seem to work... Pressing action button aiming at a corpse does nothing =(

Defeat's action button activates different actions depending on whether your weapon is sheathed or unsheathed. If it still doesn't work, I'd suggest seeking help from Defeat's support thread. But I think your problem is really due to using the action button while you had your weapon out.

Well, I know exactly what Necrophilia is, and there is just one mod, which REANIMATES a corpse before initiating sex with it.

It's not under Necrophilia beacuase that's not the main point of the the mod. The main point is combat rape.

Finally updated :D

November 15, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added APPS - Framework under Modder's Resources

Added Trapped in Rubber under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added PetCollar under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added SexLab Aroused Redux under Immersive

Added Dragon from Succubus Valley (Succubus Heart) under Quests & Adventures

Added Darkwind Island under Quests & Adventures

Added The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home under Pregnancy subcategory Lactation & Milking

Added Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers under Immersive

Added Non-SexLab Animation Pack under Supported Addons

Added UNP milk leaks for Soulgem Oven II under Pregnancy

• 4 weeks later...

December 14, 2014~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added Voice Packs for Sexlab Extra Voices and Estrus under Audio and Sounds

Added Devious Device Assets and Expansion Meshes for HDT 7B body under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Devious Device - More Devious Quest under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Devious Bashnag under BDSM & Devious Devices

Added Wolfclub under Quests & Adventures

Added Soulgem Oven II: Milk Slave Experience under Pregnancy

Added Beeing Female - Addon for Beast Baby Items under Pregnancy

Added SexLab HDT High Heels Handler under Fixes / Patches / Utilities

Added SexLab Aroused Monitor Widget under Immersive

Added SexLab Dialogues under Immersive

Added Estelles Apropos Utility under Immersive

Added TDF Aggressive Prostitute Dance Music under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Maria Eden under Prostitution / Enslavement / Imprisonment

Added Immersive Gender Change under Transgender / Futa

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, i have a problem.

Are you still offering work -> [prostitution] what is this new job? -> (home delivery) i think i can do that

And then after few seconds "the list of available quests was empty..." Shows up. When i try to check, by mod config -> radiant prostitution -> quest setting, nothing happens and all other things (like pc settings, npc events, and even other mod configs) become unselectable and all i can do is back.

Ok, i have a problem.

Are you still offering work -> [prostitution] what is this new job? -> (home delivery) i think i can do that

And then after few seconds "the list of available quests was empty..." Shows up. When i try to check, by mod config -> radiant prostitution -> quest setting, nothing happens and all other things (like pc settings, npc events, and even other mod configs) become unselectable and all i can do is back.

Remember that this is the thread of the mod for Sexlab.

For assistance, please contact here: http: //www.loverslab.com/files/file/529-radiantprostitution-tweaked/

As far as I can remember requires new game, in particular, research involving military camps should not be otherwise breaks.

Ok, i have a problem.

Remember that this is the thread of the mod for Sexlab.

For assistance, please contact here: http: //www.loverslab.com/files/file/529-radiantprostitution-tweaked/

As far as I can remember requires new game, in particular, research involving military camps should not be otherwise breaks.

Shoot sorry, i clicked wrong tab:( curse Chrome....