Modder's Resources - SexLab Seduction

Remove it or add "Obsolete - only to be used for education purposes"

SexLab Consequences

Move it to "Modder's Resources and Relevent Development Threads" and change the description to this: (I hope it's not too long)

Planned: This mod adds various effects to SexLab animations, ranging from health damage over increased magicka regeneration to stealing items, and all of these effects are fully customizable by the player. However the mod only shows its full capability when a modder decides to incorporate it into their own mod; they then can very easily define up to eight, possibly totally, different outcomes of SexLab animations. By default all of these outcomes can be later fully customized by the player however modders can restrict this as they see fit.

Remove "Planned:" once the mod hits version 030

thanks for the update.

Does anyone know if any of the Plugins stop working/are broken when using the latest version of SexLab? aside from the ones under the "outdated" category that is. I use quite a few of the plugins, if not most. Will some of them break if I upgrade my SexLab?

Thanks in advance. I finally got my game to be working perfectly for me, and I really don't want to upgrade and test it myself, risking breaking things when everything is working just right D: but at the same time I'd really love to be up to date.

EDIT: To clarify, what I'm asking exactly is, for example, a mod works just fine in the previous version of SexLab (v1.01b), and then once you upgrade, suddenly a feature or an entire pluging/mod stops working. Sorry if I'm repeating myself a little, just wanna make sure I'm clear in what I'm asking.

I am using sexlab 1.14 and nothing is broken. I can only be certain for the mods I am using now though

Random Attack

Defeat

Radiant Prostitution

Loverscomfort

Loershook

Romance

Solutions

Theft and seduction

Paycrime

Zaz Animations

Working Girl with the AFT/UFO patch

and Hentai Pregnancy (have not tested the lates version yet)

Horny followers

OK, going to have to sit down and think up a DDproductions83-style marketing blurb for my Random Sex mod...

GD... i have backspaced like 10 times.. this is a hard one bro its just random sex...

uhh lets try...

Skyrim has been a stable place, monogomy the norm. All that is about to change. Introducing Random sex mod. Are you tired of not having STD's spread amuck through the world of tamriel? This mod puts a end to all of that, introducing customize-able options allowing for you to make your own hetero homo or trisexual paradise of love. Dibella herself would flip out over the extreme amounts of debauchery and bodily fluids that can be sprayed across the landscapes of Tamriel using this mod. But be warned! With the wrong settings it could take you up to 27 hours to walk down one street in whiterun as you could fornicate 947 times just to get there. Random sex mod, bringing a new meaning to "Dohvakiin is the new cumdumpster"

Ya I couldnt even go serious at all man roflmao

Reading it again i laughed fucking hard so I think you should use it

Anyone else want a crazy ass description... I get bored easy and I think I have advanced ADHD but whose asking...

OK, going to have to sit down and think up a DDproductions83-style marketing blurb for my Random Sex mod...

GD... i have backspaced like 10 times.. this is a hard one bro its just random sex...

uhh lets try...

Skyrim has been a stable place, monogomy the norm. All that is about to change. Introducing Random sex mod. Are you tired of not having STD's spread amuck through the world of tamriel? This mod puts a end to all of that, introducing customize-able options allowing for you to make your own hetero homo or trisexual paradise of love. Dibella herself would flip out over the extreme amounts of debauchery and bodily fluids that can be sprayed across the landscapes of Tamriel using this mod. But be warned! With the wrong settings it could take you up to 27 hours to walk down one street in whiterun as you could fornicate 947 times just to get there. Random sex mod, bringing a new meaning to "Dohvakiin is the new cumdumpster"

Anyone else want a crazy ass description... I get bored easy and I think I have advanced ADHD but whose asking...

Thanks for the new description!

I also want to state that any mod author of the plugins listed in the main post may post new descriptions about their mod here and I'll update them.

uhh lets try...

I also want to state that any mod author of the plugins listed in the main post may post new descriptions about their mod here and I'll update them.

better confirm he wants that as a descript rofl i was just loopy

uhh lets try...

Well it's better than the lame description i had before.

uhh lets try...

I would tend to agree...

uhh lets try...

I would tend to agree...

:D

SexLab related plugins and animations are progressing very smoothly. The Bestiality animations are coming along very nicely. We just need someone to implement them, if you are interested check out the Modder's Resources and Relevant Development Threads and check out the thread related to the topic. That being said feel free to help out or have some constructive criticism on any of these plugins or developing plugins.

Well I can easily ask for 5$ per description as descriptions are not a mod and you must pay for my creativity from now on!

Cant wait to see another companion join that list soon weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and she is cool with incest audio so afterwards I'm gonna throw her at the guys doing the incest storyline shit so they can at least get one VA up and running, but only once I'm done with her!

Oh, hey LaEspada? Would you care to point me in the right direction to check on the progress on those animations if you don't mind? That meaning, can I please have a link? :P I wouldn't know where to start looking for that even after your description D: Thanks in advance!

Also just noticed your name is in Spanish. Are you?

Oh, hey LaEspada? Would you care to point me in the right direction to check on the progress on those animations if you don't mind? That meaning, can I please have a link? :P I wouldn't know where to start looking for that even after your description D: Thanks in advance!

Also just noticed your name is in Spanish. Are you?

Look under the category

Modder's Resources and Relevant Development Threads.

I'm Hispanic btw.

Oh from South America then, same here =) or perhaps central America.

I looked under the Modder's Resources and checked the FNIS thread but didn't see any animations in progress, it's just what I'd expect, people talking about complex scripting and things related to animations :P Perhaps that's all there is to show for now, I just thought I could see someone showing a progression with the animations themselves :) Thanks though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Prison Overhaul is missing from the list

Aye, it could be included among the 'notable mods' I'd think.

Added.

Also it wasn't technically missing because it didn't include actual sexual content or at least i think it doesn't as I haven't tried it out. But after reading the description of what it does I think it could fit in if your into the whole masochist / bdsm thing.

I'm in one of my moods soooooo Description for "Dangerously Nude"

In a world rife with undead, dragons, and even bards, comes the mod Dangerously Nude. Have you ever thought "Oh crap it seems like a nice day in Skyrim, I haven't been in a fight for over 47 seconds, I think I will just get nude" Well think again! This mod adds superb realism in the pure understanding that 10% of all men will rape you if you have supermodel looks and are nekkid. The pure lust that drives 10% of us to rape barbie dolls is God given and should be honored by everyone. After the rape the men will go back to doing what they normally do, due to the male of the species having no conscience of any kind when it comes to heeding the needs of their penis. 

Mod sponsored by the creators of Kid Safe Chewable Valium, a Johnson and Johnson company

Mod is rated EAR for "Extremely Accurate Realism"

Consult your doctor should erection continue after 4 consecutive rapes