[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

I never said that everyone will get this. It's just what I observed happens when this soliciting stops working for me. How long do you wait for the client to reset? I tried it once for about 5 Minutes and nothing changed.

I think it takes them somewhere between 30 secs and 1 min to reset if they don't get to me on time.

I wasn't implying it's not a problem that exists, though I'm wondering if you'd load a save from before you installed Radiant Prostitution and try to run away from a client for a while, if you'll still have that problem. That way you could at least tell if it got bugged for you on that specific save, or if the problem is bigger than that.

Regarding the soliciting stopping I've run into that recently myself. The latest time might actually have some useful information.

I took the job from the innkeeper and had both active and passive mode. Before I could do anything, I was notified about an approaching client. Then another. And another. And another :)  I accepted the first npc to get to me, and had no further notices regarding clients. Finished npc job, and after that I had notices about approaching clients but none reached me. 

The mod bugs, if more then one client aproaches you and this will very likely happens in inns with many NPCs.

if this happens, one of the other cutomers, that tried to approach your toon, will pay the bill for the one you actually had sex with.

Afterwards the mod stays bugged, so if you see many appoaches, reload your latest save.

Due to this, i setup to approach customers myself, which solved the problem.

Alternativly, you can increase the scan time and reduce the scan radius, but approaching clients yourself is the most stable solution until mainfct fixed this bug.

I once had a problem at the orc camp in which all orc dialog attempts got a "wait until morning" response with no other options. Reloading and waiting for morning before talking to the guy outside the camp fixed it. I figured it was something to do with the normal behaviors for orcs in strongholds. Not sure that's your issue but it is the only problem I've had with that quest. Good luck.

Edit: to clarify, I arrived at the orc stronghold just before "night" (ie just before 8pm) and my interactions with the chief were working. The "come back in the morning" responses started when trying to set up the rest of the quest.

Okay, as I said earlier I just can have the home delivery quest :

- I can't have the military quest, because I've chosen a side in the civil war quest. I tried to begin it with the console, and it worked... But I chose the sormloaks side, so they attacked me when I arrived. So, this quest works well.

- I can't have the random quests, and I think it is because I can't do the military camp quest. I tried to do it thanks to the console, but it didn't work.

So, I think the whole problem is caused by the military camp quest. The most simple solution would be to let the player do the random quests even if he didn't have the military camp, or to let the player get this quest even if he chose a side during the civil quest, but it would be more complicated I guess...

I'm not sure of what I said, so if I'm wrong, please tell me!

And sorry for my english...

I've started a new game with this mod installed (cool mod btw thx) but i'm unable to change the solicit mode.

It starts on passive and if i change to active and close it sets to both and I'm then unable to change from that mode.

I'm able to actively solicit and while i get the message you are looking for clients I never seem to have them approach me, on the previous version i had there was a different dialogue for the NPC coming to you

Last time i played this mod, i could disenchant the amulet and apply the affect to any another piece of cloth.
Maybe that's a good solution for you.

What i never tried, was mixing the amulet with the tavern wench outfit, as both did the same. So having an NPC wear the tavern wench outfit might suit your needs as well ... if still applicable.

Last time i played this mod, i could disenchant the amulet and apply the affect to any another piece of cloth.

Maybe that's a good solution for you.

What i never tried, was mixing the amulet with the tavern wench outfit, as both did the same. So having an NPC wear the tavern wench outfit might suit your needs as well ... if still applicable.

Yes I've tried similar method. but what I try to do here is to create a completely naked prostitute, Npc can sometime just take the amulet off because they don't like it, whch is quite a shame :D

Maybe you should check the script of the amulett.
if it simply adds and removes from a faction (which i doubt, looking at how it controls NPCs), you can easily use the console to turn any NPC into a prostitute.

if not ... well ... how about an enchanted NakedBodySuit? You could work with a copy of the suit from SL, that's added thru your own mod and has the enchantement of the amulet from this mod.

Really love this mod, some question though, say if I want some certan NPC to become prostitute without wearing an amulet, which consore comand lines should I use? Thanks!

I posted this a bit earlier in this thread:

The full name of the amulet is Sanctified Amulet of Dibella. if you type this exactly...

help "Sanctified Amulet"

...it will be the only item that shows up in the console (unless of course you happen to have another mod that adds an item into the game with that in its name ... very unlikely. You can then use the click on the npc, followed by additem ### and equipitem ### to get them to wear it and start performing the roles this mod gives them.

That will make the npc start with the RP script.

Hope I understood your question correctly. If you were asking how to get them to start being a prostitute without ever putting the amulet on them, I don't think there is a way. But don't see the harm in just using the above steps to put it on them.

Very strange things is happening. When female customer said to my PC: " I want you to lick my pussy!"  and when sex scene start, all customers always sucking my PC's dick, although he learned pose 69 animation. Nothing helps, no resetting animations, no clan save, no re installation of the mod, nothing. Help please.

Really love this mod, some question though, say if I want some certan NPC to become prostitute without wearing an amulet, which consore comand lines should I use? Thanks!

I posted this a bit earlier in this thread:

The full name of the amulet is Sanctified Amulet of Dibella. if you type this exactly...[/size]

help "Sanctified Amulet"[/size]

...it will be the only item that shows up in the [/size]console (unless of course you happen to have another mod that adds an item into the game with that in its name ... very unlikely. You can then use the click on the npc, followed by additem ### and equipitem ### to get them to wear it and start performing the roles this mod gives them.[/size]

That will make the npc start with the RP script.

Hope I understood your question correctly. If you were asking how to get them to start being a prostitute without ever putting the amulet on them, I don't think there is a way. But don't see the harm in just using the above steps to put it on them.

equipitem ### 1

The additional "1" makes the item non-removable by the NPC.

for me the best mod on this page. just one error :  other prostitutes have no animations with their Clients.  they get Clients , they get the cash, but nothing happens and the Client walks away.  what can be wrong ?

home delivery did not work in markath lisbeth did not take over.

edit : my pc has no Problems with animations or anything. thats why this is the most stable and well working mod on loverslab i experienced so far.

but i really would like to see the npc prostitutes animations too. do other People here see those correct ? thats the best way to find out whats wrong. thanks.

For some reason this mod it's not working right for me, females can approaches my male dragonborn (prostitute lol) just fine, but not males even when I select 100% chances with M/M.

Also when female approaches my male character there are no dialogues to choose from sometimes, and sometimes they are...

Still, it's a very good mod ;-)

Some thoughts/ideas i had for this splendid piece of work

- make ''the natural'' available right away as a low level player would truly fear the end result + the orc camp doesn't pay much by default  -OR- make the bandits that assist the stranger stronger (possible?) dunno

- option to have home delivery never be a threesome. While threesomes are cool there is something sexy about 1 customer ordering a prostitute IMO.

-Tell the innkeeper while on duty (or off?) that you have a minor bounty and you would like to get rid of it by being sent to someone important (a guard or steward or perhaps even the Jarl) 

-remove ''your stinking up my inn'' from home delivery (sorry it was great at 1st but its gettin weird now)

Thanks for reading!