[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

have same issues with clients like *Nomad108*, too can never ask myself. when i ask the menu drops away, even if the client is willing. asking him again same happens. re-installed nothing changed, before worked. made always clean save install as you recomment. trying now with new game.

I've not had the problem with soliciting that peeps above have but I did notice when i started a new game that after changing it to active it's set itself to both.

I had this before (and i think a few others have posted it) which i thought was down to upgrading mid-save but even on a fresh new save it seems impossible to just have it on active

I've not had the problem with soliciting that peeps above have but I did notice when i started a new game that after changing it to active it's set itself to both.

I had this before (and i think a few others have posted it) which i thought was down to upgrading mid-save but even on a fresh new save it seems impossible to just have it on active

I think the "active" change to "both" after closing the MCM menu problem is just a MCM menu display bug.  After setting to "active", my game stop doing the "passive" thing.  What the mod need is a real panic button to clear temporary variables or flag.

At first the mod worked just fine but two days ago it suddenly stopped working. I tried every kind of solution described throughout this forum, so this is my last chance on making it work again.

It works flawlessly NPC-NPC but every kind of quest that the player can do isn't working anymore, the player can take the quest and talk to npcs, but nothing happens, there is no animation starting, no payment and the npc keeps following the player after asking for the money. Even the "serve the tables" quest doesn't work anymore. One thing I noticed is that there is no pop-up message on the upper left corner of the screen when taking a quest, hope you won't ignore my post and help me out, I wouldn't be asking if I was able to fix this myself, but I tried every possible way to no avail.

I'm currently making a home run at Belethor's shop. 

But after the first stage i get a pop-up it will not work as i blacklisted all threesome anims. 

I already checked all options, and selected everything possible, but still no change. 

Does anyone know what i'm missing ?

I'm currently making a home run at Belethor's shop. 

But after the first stage i get a pop-up it will not work as i blacklisted all threesome anims. 

I already checked all options, and selected everything possible, but still no change. 

Does anyone know what i'm missing ?

Are you using the dev build of Sex lab by chance? I never had that happen until using it and now it happens for everything. Since the rest of this mod is great I just deal with it and use matchmaker to start things.

I got the same issues like some people were posting. The mod works fine for a time, but without any changes on my skyrim build, it stops working.

- Food Service works fine, but only that...the customer also don´t try the hook up with the PC serving food...

- Searching for clients (Prostitution standard) doesn´t work anymore. The message appears, but nobody is comming. Talking to people makes the menu disappear

- Home delivery quest starts, but after the first sex part is finished the actor walks away back to his/her daily routine and keeps the PC behind naked...quest didn´t finish

The panic button seems to have no effect...ever. Reset function works, but only resets quest, not the strabge bug.

Reinstall the mod on a clean save works, but after some time has pass, the same behaviour occurs.

Are you using the dev build of Sex lab by chance? I never had that happen until using it and now it happens for everything. Since the rest of this mod is great I just deal with it and use matchmaker to start things.

No it's standard release version. But after delving more into this thread I'm starting to think it's something with RP. I first got screwed by leaving both active and passive as default and like for many others the mod stopped working after some time. 

So I've grown wiser and changed this option for active only (which also gets reset to "both" in MCM). And now it appears I blacklisted threesomes, and I know I did not, as I met two bandits just day before and they worked fine. 

So now I'm stuck with Belethor and his co-worker and can't finish the quest.

That's why I ask if I missed something accidentally.

any update in sight ? is the author still working on this mod or did he give it up ?

for me the mod works fine except :

1. passive-both-active always Returns on both if put active. on both then nothing works. but it works on passive.

2. followers as weches with clothes or / and Amulett sometimes get Clients, sometimes not. wenches from tavern always get them.

3. and about this im really angry : delivery quests in whiterun go to 90% to elderly People, 80years old grandma

4. letterquest is silly, just to pay loads of Money to get the Equipment back. no good idea.

so all in all, take tdf Prostitution. it has up to 4 disturbing dialogues at every npc, but it works.

however, this mod here could be the better one if the author had the toughness to go on with it.

any update in sight ? is the author still working on this mod or did he give it up ?

for me the mod works fine except :

1. passive-both-active always Returns on both if put active. on both then nothing works. but it works on passive.

2. followers as weches with clothes or / and Amulett sometimes get Clients, sometimes not. wenches from tavern always get them.

3. and about this im really angry : delivery quests in whiterun go to 90% to elderly People, 80years old grandma

4. letterquest is silly, just to pay loads of Money to get the Equipment back. no good idea.

so all in all, take tdf Prostitution. it has up to 4 disturbing dialogues at every npc, but it works.

however, this mod here could be the better one if the author had the toughness to go on with it.

He is no longer working on this, sadly.  Thankfully, it works rather well for what it does.

TDF Prostitution is still being updated. :)

Does TDF offer this :

In addition, your are not the only character than can engage in prostitution. Say hello to the competition: any tavern wench in inns all around can take on clients which will become unavailable for a little while after the act. The same applies the other way around. No character has been added, anyone wearing a wench/tavern outfit in an inn may trigger the event. NPC wearing the Wench outfit in the vanilla game: Alva, Hroki, Narri, Karita (bard), Rhiada and Susanna the Wicked. Sadly at least 2 of them will die during normal gameplay in quests that involves them.

?

That's the most interesting thing in this mod, for me :)

Does TDF offer this :

In addition, your are not the only character than can engage in prostitution. Say hello to the competition: any tavern wench in inns all around can take on clients which will become unavailable for a little while after the act. The same applies the other way around. No character has been added, anyone wearing a wench/tavern outfit in an inn may trigger the event. NPC wearing the Wench outfit in the vanilla game: Alva, Hroki, Narri, Karita (bard), Rhiada and Susanna the Wicked. Sadly at least 2 of them will die during normal gameplay in quests that involves them.

?

Yes and no.  You can pimp out female npcs and followers, but they won't act 'on their own' unless they are working for you.

TDF basically offers what Radiant does but without the quest format and without the tavern guys working as the 'middle men.'

Just an update for anyone using the current dev build, looks like after the small update to it yesterday this is working again, no more locked animation messages and seems to be running smooth for everything else.  The mcm display bug is still there but haven't had anything else glitch out on me.

Does TDF offer this :

?

Yes and no.  You can pimp out female npcs and followers, but they won't act 'on their own' unless they are working for you.

TDF basically offers what Radiant does but without the quest format and without the tavern guys working as the 'middle men.'

Well, too bad then, that's what interests me in this kind of mods: to bring "life" to npcs without the intervention of player...

Just an update for anyone using the current dev build, looks like after the small update to it yesterday this is working again, no more locked animation messages and seems to be running smooth for everything else.  The mcm display bug is still there but haven't had anything else glitch out on me.

Good to know!

People who have issues, check that MF prostitution is in the beginning of your load order, because if you have many mods and it's at the end it might cause problems with scripts. BOSS' load order should be fine for this mod but not for other sexlab mods. If the client doesn't come up to you, you can try to move around the room and see if you get approached. I get a lot of "a client is coming your way" even if I already have a client.

Ok, I'm getting a CTD when offered the job to go out to the solder camp.  Innkeeper tells me to pack warm clothes, and then crash.  I moved it to the very top of my load order, this is on a new game (it was installed before I started it) and still getting the crash.