[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

I think I've found a bug

While I set to both, when after my char. is being approached while talking to a customer, the dialogue will disappear even if I reset everything.

The question dialogue is there, but after my char. asked the customer, the dialogue cancels itself instantly.

Also ran into something annoying, this version of sexlab will cancels any animations that your mod doesn't demand for. (ie. a specific NPC demands for anal but if all anals are unchecked then the animations won't play) & the quest just stops there, even if I enable an anal pose, it still wouldn't work. I just feel it's best for the mod to just jump to other available poses.

And I'm also confused why do almost npcs go for anal even if all other poses are available as well. (ie. if I enable an anal, an oral & a vaginal, it seems almost all of the npcs my char. ran into will pick anals. I don't think the pricing matters as I tried to low oral & vaginal to 0.1 & anal to 4.0, but the npcs are all willing to go for anals anyway)

I had something similar to this when I accepted a quest from a NPC in between the two dialogues, since not doing that again I've not had it re-appear

Second attempt with the Military Camp job. Almost the same problem as before.

Offered my service to a soldier, we start the thing totally misaligned (90 degrees lined, two meters away).

This time, I didn't use the SexLab Realign hotkey but, as a try, the SexLab MoveLocation hotkey.

Same result.

I find myself flying in the middle of the sky. As for previous attempt, I was alone about 1000 meters above the Giant Camp west of Witherun.

My char did the act, alone.

When finished, I redress and, immediately after, I fall down and die, of course.

Note: NO one of the others SexLab mods I'm using give me this sort of misalignement. No misalignement while in the Inns or in the Home Delivery. Only with Military Camp.

Offered my service to a soldier, we start the thing totally misaligned (90 degrees lined, two meters away).

This time, I didn't use the SexLab Realign hotkey but, as a try, the SexLab MoveLocation hotkey.

Same result.

I find myself flying in the middle of the sky. As for previous attempt, I was alone about 1000 meters above the Giant Camp west of Witherun.

When finished, I redress and, immediately after, I fall down and die, of course.

Note: NO one of the others SexLab mods I'm using give me this sort of misalignement. No misalignement while in the Inns or in the Home Delivery. Only with Military Camp.

happen to me to but only if i go to quick from start to the end stage of the anim.

Same result.

I've seen this crop up, too, but without this mod. Playing a vampire using the Better Vampires mod, I tried sneaking up on a bandit to feed on them by surprise. The bandit had been returning to a position with his back to a cliffside. Rather than catching him partway, I wound up getting jumped a half a mile or so up in the air, playing the feeding animation with empty arms... after which I fell and quite predictably went ker-splat.

If I had to guess, I'd say that there are times when the game engine has difficulty attempting to automatically place characters for animations if they are too close to essentially impassable barriers. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same glitch pop up with an animation triggered too close to a tree, building, or tent. If possible, see if you can stick to the most open areas of the camp, and try to wait until the soldiers are at a stop in their movements before talking to them. With any luck, that should get you through.

Just in case, though, you might want to pick up Feather Fall and renew the spell before talking with each client. If nothing else, picking up a little extra magical skill along the way could come in handy.

Could someone please help? I started in whiterun and the prostitution works fine except for the fact that all my char does is oral even if the npc says he wants anal or vaginal. Is this normal or am i missing something. also how do i start up the quests? does it start up with the prostitution or do i have to do the food service

I had that problem as well, the cause was LoversHook.  If you have "Force known animations" on, then it will default you to only what you already have regardless of what position was chosen through clients or other dialogue, since the first animation it unlocks is one of the bj ones.  Just turn that option off and it should work fine.  If that's not it, someone who actually knows how to fix things might be able to help.

Same result.

I've had minor misalignment with other mods, but the 90 degrees off / 2 meters away thing has mostly just happened with Radiant Prostitution 0.81 (it did not happen with 0.61).  In my experience, disabling the stripping animation avoided it most of the time - but that might've been sheer coincidence.

I've had the teleport to midair happen indoors as well, hitting realign or switching animations.  At a guess, it is trying to reset the animation to a proper center point, and finding an uninitialized value; that location is suspciously close to the (0,0,0) origin in the Tamriel worldspace.

I don't know what's causing this, but pacifying an orc camp is very tricky. My first attempt worked fine, but in the end I was forced into a dialog saying they aren't finished with me. I chose the wrong answer and the two clients got hostile. The part before that worked totally flawless. The only strange thing was one of the orcs didn't stop the undress animation until it was his turn. The complete sequence was first orc, second orc, both orcs, fight.

I reloaded the save before the camp and then every time  I tried to start the orgy, only one scene triggered at most. After that the stages didn't advance and it feels like the script is coughing up. For example: It starts with a threesome, scene ends, no one an move or do anything. Or one orc scene and after that the other runs to me like he is still in follow mode but nothing else happens. Well, he isn't really running but sliding in undress anim after me.

So far it only woked twice and I don't know if there is something I can do to make it more reliable. Otherwise I really like this mod and it's one of the best for SexLab that provides 'realistic' random encounters.

I use this mod in conjunction with Spectators for Morality Guards (don't like the spectators very much (clapping annoying and the lines are somewhat strange a lot of times). If you get caught by a guard it sometimes happens that, while you choose the option to service the guard, the guard afterwards wanted my service but when asked for the money afterwards he said I earned it, didn't pay (jst nodded) and didn't stop following me. The normal behavior when the corresponding script doesn't trigger. No big deal if you have a save before this happens.

I really am looking forward what you implement in the future and thanks for this (so far) awesome mod.

FUTURE PLANS:

-More immersion which may come as separate plugins: crowds, rumours and guard response to player's actions.

A fame/infamy sort of system might be cool, at lower levels maybe the guards random chat could change to stuff like "I've heard of you... surprised your off your back" "I've heard of you...do you do any adventuring?" or even requiring a service/persuasion check when you try and take jobs from the steward "Hunt down a dragon? I've heard you have more experience with a bed than a battle axe"

At higher levels could make intimidation harder or if your a person of standing like a thane the jarl could come/send for you and have a word about your conduct

Bonus for higher fame could be higher fee's, clients that travel to you from other towns and decrease in clients saying no when approached

Could someone please help? I started in whiterun and the prostitution works fine except for the fact that all my char does is oral even if the npc says he wants anal or vaginal. Is this normal or am i missing something. also how do i start up the quests? does it start up with the prostitution or do i have to do the food service

I had that problem as well, the cause was LoversHook.  If you have "Force known animations" on, then it will default you to only what you already have regardless of what position was chosen through clients or other dialogue, since the first animation it unlocks is one of the bj ones.  Just turn that option off and it should work fine.  If that's not it, someone who actually knows how to fix things might be able to help.

thank you! that was the problem.

Mod is great. I'm using both mods, this one and ex aggressive prostitution. Interestingly enough, I still have the same problem as before, although I reinstall Skyrim. Wenches in taverns are still inactive (although I removed limitation hours in MCM menu). Got another small problem too: in some cities like Farklan, Witerun and Solitude, sometimes clients doesn't pay for services and some animations doesn't trigger. But, I still love the mod very much.

Sorry if someone already had a problem like that and said it, but when I stay in the inn, I have no client. When I try ti have with the active ways, they respond that they're intresterd, but nothing happens.

Also, I had 20 clients but the last quest don't show up...

Remember, if you delete a property to go back and open up the property window on the script to update.

[11/06/2013 - 10:20:23AM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_MoralityGuardWarnScript attached to mf_MoralityGuardWarn (9A0012CC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/06/2013 - 10:20:23AM] warning: Property Alias_theHouseCenter on script QF_mf_Prostitute_HomeService_03007998 attached to mf_Prostitute_HomeService (99007998) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/06/2013 - 10:20:23AM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_SolicitProstitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (9900BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

So I got myself a follower created by a mod, gave her the amulet & she doesn't do anything. I use AFT & already told her to hang out inside the inns, she did what npcs would do when inside the inns but whoring isn't 1 of them. I feel it's far better off to be able to give amulets to any npcs as I tried it myself by consoled the amulet at the npcs. I also set the whore time to "around the clock" but at most, I only saw her standing on the stairs.

For those people who can't get the designated prostitutes to do anything with other NPCs, before anything else try saving, exiting the game entirely (to the desktop), then going back into the game and loading that save.  Often enough that's how I get around that problem, so it's a way to check whether or not the issue is something deeper than just a package not firing.

My PC just had one unique prostitution experience after upgrading the mod to the newest version.

My PC was in Whiterun's tavern. After accepting prostitution carrier, one male customer approach him and order cock sucking. But my PC sucked Mikel's cock, and after that, he charged a patron for cock sucking. I died laughing.

The problem that 'street prostitution' stops working is caused by a client going apeshit.

If you have a save where this soliciting either in passive or active mode still works, keep an eye on the message that says: A client is coming to you. If this message pops up and the client can't find the way to you or leaves the cell (either you leave the house or the client). Your character doesn't get unflagged as available. If this happens, you can still star the dialog to actively find a client but he/she won't trigger the part where they tell you what they want.

Stopping the job at the innkeeper and restarting doesn't work. I haven't tried resetting the quest through the MCM.

By the way: Does anyone know what the *Panic* option is for in the MCM?

The problem that 'street prostitution' stops working is caused by a client going apeshit.

If you have a save where this soliciting either in passive or active mode still works, keep an eye on the message that says: A client is coming to you. If this message pops up and the client can't find the way to you or leaves the cell (either you leave the house or the client). Your character doesn't get unflagged as available. If this happens, you can still star the dialog to actively find a client but he/she won't trigger the part where they tell you what they want.

Stopping the job at the innkeeper and restarting doesn't work. I haven't tried resetting the quest through the MCM.

By the way: Does anyone know what the *Panic* option is for in the MCM?

I'm not having that problem. If a client is searching for me for a while and can't find me they go back on their own business, and I'm getting a message 'you are now looking for a client'.

I re-install the mod and it worked since I use the passive way. But I still don't have the random quest... we can't have the military camp if we've chosen a side in the cilvil war quest, right? That's my case. Is it because I can't have the military camp quest that I don't have the random quest ? (No problem with the home delivery)

I'm not having that problem. If a client is searching for me for a while and can't find me they go back on their own business, and I'm getting a message 'you are now looking for a client'.

If you don't have that problem, be happy :)

I never said that everyone will get this. It's just what I observed happens when this soliciting stops working for me. How long do you wait for the client to reset? I tried it once for about 5 Minutes and nothing changed. Also what gives me the feeling that something goes awry is the fact that even stopping the job at the innkeeper and asking for it again doesn't help. Usually if you sto the job while a client is stanfing beside you, the client walks away afterwards.

All I was saying if others getting stuck in this, they should reload a save that still works and keep an eye on the message. If this mesage shows up and no NPC is moving/running towards the PC, chances are the function stalls or whatever.