[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

It seems not work well with HentaiPregnancy or Squirt to me.

My character won't get pregnant or squirt after sex even I set it to 100%.

Those two MODs work well with MatchMaker in the same clean save.

Maybe it's HentaiPregnancy's problem.

Anyway, this MOD is amazing :blush:

Yeah, except that's not triggering it at all for me.  No matter how low I set the rank stride, even to 0, and how many clients I sleep with, I can't get the quests to trigger.  Even if I talk to the innkeeper after each client.

EDIT: Okay, so I got Home Delivery to start.  On the other hand, nothing happened after the first scene, so I got stuck there.

Where are you trying to pick up the home delivery quest? since some Inn's in small villages it won't work very well.

If you select but then no quest starts it should show a message in the top left corner along the lines of no subjects for home delivery if it couldn't find anyone, otherwise it should give you a quest entry saying to go meet a person at there home

I've had the home delivery bug a few times (once when it picked that Lars kid and again in the companion hall) but generally speaking it works fine for me

Hi, I just got the "you've blacklisted all threesome animations (so we're cancelling the fun)" message when doing a home visit. Do these rely on animations not included in SexLab? Because, I've currently got them all enabled (under consensual). Can anyone tell me which ones this mod is after?

Edit: Ah, I think I solved this, maybe. From another thread, someone suggested resetting/rebuilding everything in SexLab. So I did that and tried again. But, I didn't get the same couple. This time I got a ffm combo (instead of fmm). But, it worked, so I have hopes that other combinations will work. Just writing this in case it helps someone else one day (via google search).

Wen I've test it first time, troubles with dialogue lines usualy came wen I ignore other lines..

I mean I can whole day sell myself in the tavern, but next level lines apears only If I once take quest on serving tables, that I ignore before..

More of that, later I had same troubles in every "new town" that I came.

Tried all the quests and everything worked fine. Very well done! I really appreciated the chance to modify it through MCM.

For future considerations, I'd like to sugest the possibility, when quest as a bad end, to leave the PC in some kind of restraint too, and force her to ask for help to be free. With the possibility the "saver" can't resist to take advantage of the situation.

Thanx

originally posted by fatecyx:

"When I setup this mod,I entered the hotel and accepted the prostitution quest. Then I accepted 5 clients.

But after some days later in the game, I went back to the hotel and accept the quest. I couldn't get any client, even I asked everyone in the city.

In the setting, I set "both".Client can go to me, or I can ask them.

When I ask them, they say:

"I'm interested.Let's see."

"I don't know......Let's see."

or some other talks to deny it.

Why it happened? And How to solve it?"

Having exactly the same problem. HELP

EDIT: went back to an earlier save and it works. But i don't exactly want to start a new character or go back to such an early save.

"When I setup this mod,I entered the hotel and accepted the prostitution quest. Then I accepted 5 clients.

But after some days later in the game, I went back to the hotel and accept the quest. I couldn't get any client, even I asked everyone in the city.

EDIT: went back to an earlier save and it works. But i don't exactly want to start a new character or go back to such an early save.

I have no personal experience about this bug, but I read a post from CGI on previous page. If two clients try to approch you together, the game will be bugged and no solution possible other than load older save. The only stable solution seems to be to set mod to "active" only, thing that I do and never had a problem.

Yeah, except that's not triggering it at all for me.  No matter how low I set the rank stride, even to 0, and how many clients I sleep with, I can't get the quests to trigger.  Even if I talk to the innkeeper after each client.

EDIT: Okay, so I got Home Delivery to start.  On the other hand, nothing happened after the first scene, so I got stuck there.

You might have to do like I did, and extract everything from the BSA, and install everything in the BSA by hand. Before I did that, hardly anything worked. After I did it, everything worked like it was supposed to.

I've found myself that quick saving and then quick loading seems to fix quite a few dialogue/quest bugs.

Had something similar when i had served 4 clients and then went back to the inn keeper and he had the starting "are you offering work" dialogue, after quick save and load the dialogue was correct.

Well that's irritating.  Managed to get a Military Camp job, but on arrival they attacked me.  Civil War quest wasn't started, but the main quest was complete.  Camp in question was the Whiterun Stormcloak Camp.  Could that have anything to do with it?

Also, would it be possible in an update to make it so that, if available, your coworker for the military camp job (or any other future jobs involving a coworker) is one already available in the inn?  Like Hroki in the Silver-Blood Inn, or a character you've put in a sanctified amulet or tavern clothes.

I really enjoy this mod! Great work. But now I have a problem and, searching this thread, I've found no reference to it from anyone else.

Until today, I've always installed this mod through NMM and it's always worked with no problem. Today I decided to start with a fresh Skyrim install and switch to Mod Organizer and start a new game. Now when I service a client, I continuously get the message that a client is approaching while I'm engaged in service. After I finish, the client I serviced walks away. When I try to talk to them, there is no dialogue to get my money, but if I can find one of the potential clients who approached during sex, I will get the dialogue to get paid, but no money is given. It looks like one of the scripts that is supposed to only run when I'm scouting for a client is running continuously.

Mod Organizer does not report any conflicts with the mod and I gave the mod highest priority. Since this mod runs perfectly through NMM, I'm sure this is a problem with Mod Manager. Has anyone else had a similar problem and found a way to fix it?

[edit] As a test, I switched to active solicitation only, and now the client I serviced is the one with the dialogue to collect payment, but no money is actually given. (As a side note, Active solicitation shows up as Both in MCM, but actually works correctly. Passive shows up as Passive and Both shows up as Both and works correctly.) [/edit]

I've had similar things happen with all my mods. Resetting Sex Lab through MCM fixes it for me.

Is anyone having alignment issues with the latest version?  The last version worked fine for me and not too long ago I updated.  Since then, every single act indoors has major alignment issues.  I've updated a couple of other S-Lab mods too, but this is the only one that has this type of problem.  I install everything for Skyrim manually.  Is there a trick to fixing this?  I'd really like to keep this mod going, it's fun.

edit: Well, it's not only Radiant Pro that has the alignment issue now.  Tested with S-Lab Chat and outdoors, but still a problem.  (Note to self: if your set up is working well, don't update unless absolutely necessary.)

edit: Radiant Pro wasn't one of the mods updated in December.  I obviously made a mistake with the date.  Took out the mods I updated in December and now no alignment issues.  I still kept a couple mods like S-Lab Defeat and S-Lab Nude Creatures since there were no alignment issues using them.  My mistake (again).

I'm also getting the issue with not getting clients. I really enjoy the feature of NPCs asking my character, so I wouldn't like having to disable it and have her the one who looks for hem, honestly. I get the "a client is coming your way", but nobody comes. I guess I should set the thing with a very small radius, but it would be nice if there was a way to know where or who exactly is the client so we can go find him.

I've been trying it for a while now after getting the problem of no solicitors, by reinstalling and starting a clean save, and I've managed to make it work well. I'm not sure if it's some conflict with a previous mod that I didn't add yet, but in any case, I suppose that reducing the radius for solicitors really helps, I got it at only 3 meters now. Another advice would be to change it to seek clients yourself right after getting asked by a solicitor, so you don't risk getting another client.

The mod just needs a method to disable solicitors (and seeking clients) as soon as you get the "a client is coming your way" or you already have someone following you. I would like to know if it would work if I put the distance at 0, in case it disables the feature or it just uses LOS for it. If that's the case then I'd just keep it like that, it'd be weird that you get solicitors that are out of a building unable to see you.

I'll test it further and see how it goes.