[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

To clarify, here's how the schedule works: at ALL time there is a chance that the whore will turn down the client. However, if the schedule is ON, she will only accept client between 5pm and 3am. So in actuality, it works just like Pinute said he'd like it'd work. BTW, the client never turn down the whore. Sometimes it may look like the whore is approaching the client and not the other way around but that's just how the NPC dialogue works (one of them has to walk to the other).

I'm in the middle of testing and fixing before the next release: 2 new radiant quests, MCM menus is done and lots of tweaks and fixes.

To clarify, here's how the schedule works: at ALL time there is a chance that the whore will turn down the client. However, if the schedule is ON, she will only accept client between 5pm and 3am. So in actuality, it works just like Pinute said he'd like it'd work. BTW, the client never turn down the whore. Sometimes it may look like the whore is approaching the client and not the other way around but that's just how the NPC dialogue works (one of them has to walk to the other).

I'm in the middle of testing and fixing before the next release: 2 new radiant quests, MCM menus is done and lots of tweaks and fixes.

Can't wait for the next release, thanks for all the hard work!

I watched a series of interactions at 4am, and the prostitute was definitely approaching clients and getting turned down. The sequence I watched was:

Annike spoke to a Patron (inconsequential pc), asked about what was under his clothes, he replied "I don't think so."

Hulda spoke to Annike, Annike said no.

Annike spoke to Sinmir, Sinmir said no.

I'd not expect Annike to approach clients out of schedule. 

@Pinute: Oh right, you are not crazy... the rebuttal scene was working bidirectional... and I fixed it more than a week ago but I didn't bother to upload that fix since it was so minor. 

@SensoryKey: Sometimes it just happens... try again somewhere else or later. Sometimes just trying again and again makes it start, sometimes not.

One thing I would add is a short smoke break between clients, not really for a smoking animation although that would be cool.  It seemed kinda odd that the clients started stacking up while my follower was still busy, and I was waiting to grab her amulet.  Not a big thing, but maybe a bit more realistic.  Can't wait to see what else you have brought us in the next release.  Truly outstanding work, thanks!!

Great mod!  At the moment animations and payment don't work for me (even if the innkeeper claims his money correctly at checkout  :@  So my little whore actually lost money instead of earning some.) But as I am running 169 mods actually - all without errors, TES5edit checked - I play around with the loadorder first before I complain. Every other Sexlab mod plays the animations without problems, so I still need some more tries...

Silly thing: On my second try I forgot that this mod is probably a female only mod. The game crashed every time I entered an Inn with my male char and I wondered why :P . Now I don't really want to play a male whore, but I don't want to disable a mod just because I want to change the char. 

Hmmm, the FNIS generator found an error in the zaz animation pack. Strange, it didn't find it yesterday after the install: ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  262 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  fu ZazWoodenHorse01 ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Not sure if is related, though.

Edited by Zabuzed

One thing I would add is a short smoke break between clients, not really for a smoking animation although that would be cool.  It seemed kinda odd that the clients started stacking up while my follower was still busy, and I was waiting to grab her amulet.  Not a big thing, but maybe a bit more realistic.  Can't wait to see what else you have brought us in the next release.  Truly outstanding work, thanks!!

Agree with that. Happened to me 2 times on 8 clients. Going to a room for more privacy and having the next client standing near the bed waiting is a bit heavy. My little whore is no chainworker after all! =)

@Pinute: Oh right, you are not crazy... the rebuttal scene was working bidirectional... and I fixed it more than a week ago but I didn't bother to upload that fix since it was so minor. 

Hey, a well functioning mod is only gonna have minor issues for us users to carp about :) 

Aside from a few minor issues, I think the mod works pretty well as it is, so congrats:)

As you expand your features, I hope you will also consider releasing a light weight version without the bells and whistles. I recently had to drop a number of mods i really liked to make room for mods i really really liked because I hit the wall with papyrus. I have a pretty powerful comp so i was amazed at how fast the wall approaches! Just a thought :)

I am going to have one last fling with Skyrim before summer ends and I would love to test your progress again before I exit. Is there an ETA on the next release?

I absolutely love the concept behind this mod, and I'm all for helping test a promising mod.

I'm running into a few issues. The background info you probably need to know is I'm running very few mods to try and pinpoint the source of errors. Most of them are framework mods, beauty mods, or Sexlab mods.

1) Followers and wenches don't even try to pimp themselves out.

Fixed this by disabling Guard Dialogue overhaul. Now they will initiate conversations with other NPCs.

2) Followers and wenches will have the conversation with the client, but then will not move or do anything after that.

I have no clue what's going on. I think this may also be related to #5.

3) Home delivery - NPC won't go to specified location.

Probably cause they are too busy doing other stuff, can be temp fixed by console command teleporting the NPC.

4) Home delivery - After meeting the NPC in their home, it takes approx 30s-60s AFTER the conversation before you get naked.

I think this is most definitely an issue with Fuz Ro Doh.

5) Home delivery - NPC won't initiate sex at all, even after you get naked, no matter how long you wait.

No idea... people just freeze up and that's it.

Great mod!  At the moment animations and payment don't work for me (even if the innkeeper claims his money correctly at checkout  :@  So my little whore actually lost money instead of earning some.) But as I am running 169 mods actually - all without errors, TES5edit checked - I play around with the loadorder first before I complain. Every other Sexlab mod plays the animations without problems, so I still need some more tries...

Silly thing: On my second try I forgot that this mod is probably a female only mod. The game crashed every time I entered an Inn with my male char and I wondered why :P . Now I don't really want to play a male whore, but I don't want to disable a mod just because I want to change the char. 

Hmmm, the FNIS generator found an error in the zaz animation pack. Strange, it didn't find it yesterday after the install: ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  262 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  fu ZazWoodenHorse01 ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

That exact error with Zaz animation is due to using the wrong FNIS version. 3.5 is no longer compatible, you MUST run 4.0 with the new Zaz animation pack. Animations should work fine after that.

Bizvida: regarding the Guard dialogue overhaul you dont need to disable. There is a console command to restrict the new guard dialogue to the guards only. It was reported on this thread a few post ago. The instruction are also on the Guard dialogue overhaul, nexus page.

Edit: wtf, downloaded it days ago because i made a new install. But you are right, I got FNIS 3.5... well I see, behavior 4.0 beta and creature 4.0. So I have to download a beta to test a beta. Thank you, but no.

Edit 2: Everything but your mod is running fine after deleting the zaz errors, so you probably see me as stubborn, but I still don't download a beta to get your beta running. I have lots of mods running, I don't throw another beta in to see if it works.

Edit 3: swapped to working girl. And btw: got a lot lesser CTDs after uninstalling the whole zaz-thing, including the outdated sx3 and the prisonoverhaul-thingy. So I think I just stop downloading beta stuff for some time - until I want to make another new char at least. Won't happen until I see the next interesting thing on loverslab for sure ;)

That exact error with Zaz animation is due to using the wrong FNIS version. 3.5 is no longer compatible, you MUST run 4.0 with the new Zaz animation pack. Animations should work fine after that.

Regarding your whole fear of betas, it's understandable but trust me when I say FNIS 4.0 works fine, the reason it's a beta is mainly cause of 4.0's seperate way of dealing with creature animations.

It is a small annoyance that Zaz needs FNIS 4.0, but at least for me, Zaz is just as core to my game as Sexlab, since Sanguine's Debauchery needs it (and Alicia Painslut). I had the same issue as you but I upgraded my FNIS from 3.5 to 4.0 with no issues. Didn't have to do a full reinstall or anything.

@shinji72 Thank you! I didn't know that. However, my wenches still just stand around instead of starting sex :P.

very interesting and lovely mod. One problem occurred after upgrading. When receiving the task for home delivery, coming to the location, addressed npc vanishes or become invisible and after a canceling that task or taking a new job, there they are again.  Anybody has any idea?

Try it with a new game.  Adding a mod is like getting a tattoo. Once it's in your save...

An idea:

In addition to/instead of serving food to clients in taverns, you can be hired to dance? You still get propositioned like before, but yeah, they come to you while you dance and stuff.

Because for starters, skyrim is severely lacking in sexy dancing. And secondly it makes a bit more sense IMO anyway for men to proposition you if you dance for them.

Really enjoying this mod. Its a great step up from Niruine's Business Plan in scope.

I am having a problem with Home Delivery though. Every time I've tried it (3 or 4 times), I've arrived at the location, been asked to strip and then, after my character has stripped, nothing happens. If I click on the one paying for the Home Delivery, they don't respond.

Is this a common problem?