[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

With 0.28b, had a case where faction rank didn't go up even though the number of clients had passed the threshold (confirmed via console).  This was in Raven Rock, so might be peculiar to innkeepers in DLC extensions.  No big problem, I just fixed it in console and Home Delivery became available.

Well that will be hard, since most mods sexlab adds needs scripts to play. other then i have no mod using scripts.

So your saying sexlab mods are to blame for this bug ??

Reduce the overall CPU and RAM usage. HiRes Meshes and Textures, in areas that use many different textures and/or are very crowded, for example.

Alot of people underestimate the impact of HiRes body textures as well.

Well that will be hard, since most mods sexlab adds needs scripts to play. other then i have no mod using scripts.

So your saying sexlab mods are to blame for this bug ??

Reduce the overall CPU and RAM usage. HiRes Meshes and Textures, in areas that use many different textures and/or are very crowded, for example.

Alot of people underestimate the impact of HiRes body textures as well.

Also look into Boris Vorontsov's newer enb profiles. He's added much better memory managment, moving video mirroring out of system ram and thus giving you a lot more headroom for scripts since they won't be competing with meshes and textures nearly as much.

His latest, .201, even claims that it will allow 64bit processors to address more system ram than the 4gb that skyrim is built for! 

And for people that don't like having enb's mess with their video or who have slower cards the latest ones can handle just the memory management and leave your screen alone.

Duh, helps to add a link: http://www.enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm

@monababii: You do realize that there is a cooldown on the Home Delivery quest? As far as I can tell everything works fine. Just wait. 

Oh... No I didn't realize that lol. I figured the cooldown would be for the Inn clients, but not for Home Delivery given the Inn Keeper mentions something among the lines of having a ton of requests piled up.

I'll wait and report back tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

I can complete them back to back, is that unintended?

Also look into Boris Vorontsov's newer enb profiles. He's added much better memory managment, moving video mirroring out of system ram and thus giving you a lot more headroom for scripts since they won't be competing with meshes and textures nearly as much.

Agreed. But it's no replacement for using DDSOpt or similar, to optimize the textures, as missing mipmaps on textures cause unnecessary stress on the GPU and in case of landscape textures, the game will even look better. Unnecessary mipmaps will be removed and uncompessed textures will be compressed, leading to faster load times, less stutter and reduced ram usage on the graphic card and the system.

Warning about optimizing textures with DDSOpt:

• Don't optimize plain 1 color textures, as DDSOpt will shrink them to the size of 1x1px, causing graphical glitches.
  • Don't optimize candle textures, as DDSOpt removes the mipmaps, so the texture will be blocky as hell.
  • Don't optimize signs, as they might become unreadable.
  • NormalMaps (especially on characters) will become blocky. Not as bad as in vanilla, but noticable.

Besides those 4 points, the gained stability and performance is completly worth it.

You'll be able to see a decrease in texture quality, due to compression, in some cases, but it's barely noticable unless you feel like you have to get as close to a texture as possible and stare at it.

Agreed. But it's no replacement for using DDSOpt or similar, to optimize the textures, as missing mipmaps on textures cause unnecessary stress on the GPU and in case of landscape testures, the game will even look better. Unnecessary mipmaps will be removed and uncompessed textures will be compressed, leading to faster load times, less stutter and reduced ram usage on the graphic card and the system ram.

Agreed as well :)

was mentioned earlier but having a problem with animations....when it comes time for the sex scene nothing happens and when I talk to the client the option is to pay me the gold for which I recieve for doing nothing.............................hmmmm....any ideas?

I have now had two instances where faction rank did not increase when I believe it should have (same character, different locations, once at 10+ clients, the other at 25+).  Easy to fix in console, but I did not have this problem with the prior version so it looks as though a bug may have crept in.  The fact that several other users report no difficulties with Home Delivery suggests that the problem is not universal, so it may depend on some mod interaction (I'm using the latest SexLab version, if that helps).

Just got married, RP is still working for me.

Unfortunately, not in my case.

Do you have a multiple marriage mod installed (Just throwing that out there, I've had oddities with that and SL mods before). Also, I keep SL mods fairly high in my load order - in BOSS's 'Base Early' section.

(edited for correct section, I always forget which of base and quests come first).

Just got married, RP is still working for me.

Unfortunately, not in my case.

Do you have a multiple marriage mod installed (Just throwing that out there, I've had oddities with that and SL mods before). Also, I keep SL mods fairly high in my load order - in BOSS's 'Base Early' section.

(edited for correct section, I always forget which of base and quests come first).

Yes, I have multiple marriages installed, and also using BOSS for loading order. So, you think that this mod can cause a problem in my game?

Well I just tested Sexlab Defeat 3.2 and it seems to have an incompatibility with Radiant Prostitution. When I uninstalled Defeat 3.1, Radiant Prostitution's wenches started having sex for the first time ever, instead of just standing there staring at their clients forever. When I installed 3.2, Radiant Prostitution's wenches stopped having sex and just stared at their clients again. I've tried loading Defeat before and after Radiant Prostitution and it doesn't matter. For whatever reason, Defeat is breaking the sex scenes for wenches.

Well I just tested Sexlab Defeat 3.2 and it seems to have an incompatibility with Radiant Prostitution. When I uninstalled Defeat 3.1, Radiant Prostitution's wenches started having sex for the first time ever, instead of just standing there staring at their clients forever. When I installed 3.2, Radiant Prostitution's wenches stopped having sex and just stared at their clients again. I've tried loading Defeat before and after Radiant Prostitution and it doesn't matter. For whatever reason, Defeat is breaking the sex scenes for wenches.

I don't use Defeat, but still have the broken-wench issue. :/

For reference, I use LoversComfort, SexLab Submit, and SexLab Util.  Perhaps there is a similar incompatibility with Submit?  I would try running with Submit, but that plugin offers way too much utility to use SexLab without it. :(

I use defeat, comfort, sanguine, submit and util and i wasnt aware of those wench. I guess one of these mods break the wenchs. Also, maybe it could be related to liat... Idk