[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Just wanted to say that this mod has been absolutely essential to the new playthrough I started recently. I'm trying a bunch of mods that make gold scarce, prices high and items sell for nearly nothing. On top of that Submit or the No Death Mod steals all my gear when I lose fights. About the only way my toon can progress is find an inn and ... 

Thanks for this superb mod.

May I ask what Mod you are using to make Gold scarce?

Not sure what he uses, but I use a variety of mods to lessen the "sea of cash" effect that is so prevelant in Skryim.

First, I use cheapASCMerchants http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3163//?  It basically reduces the gold merchants carry down to a more 'realistic' level.  

Then Better Fast Trave http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15508//? to make traveling by carriage expensive.

Also, Realistic Needs and Diseases with Spoilage on, and you would be surprised how much you actually spend on food.

Add to that Perseids Inns and Taverns http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25029//? and crank up the cost of renting a room to a more 'realistic' cost.  

I also use better fast travel, realistic needs with spoilage turned on and perseid's inns (basic version). The mods I'm currently trying out are  Ish's Weighted Gold, Gold Adjustment, Bounty GoldReduced Gold Rewards and trade and barter for merchants. I've also set my carry weight to 120 for the moment. 

To help with the fact that scrolls, ingredients and potions are overweighted I'm using Scale Tipper. I've also reduced the pickaxe's weight to 5. And, I try my best not to overuse Convenient Horse's infinite bags. I keep a spare set of armor, my bedroll and some food and water in those bags and only allow an extra 50 units weight (most of the time :)).

What I would give for a packhorse mod that actually followed me around and had a fixed inventory weight.

Just wanted to say that this mod has been absolutely essential to the new playthrough I started recently. I'm trying a bunch of mods that make gold scarce, prices high and items sell for nearly nothing. On top of that Submit or the No Death Mod steals all my gear when I lose fights. About the only way my toon can progress is find an inn and ... 

Thanks for this superb mod.

May I ask what Mod you are using to make Gold scarce?

Not sure what he uses, but I use a variety of mods to lessen the "sea of cash" effect that is so prevelant in Skryim.

First, I use cheapASCMerchants http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3163//?  It basically reduces the gold merchants carry down to a more 'realistic' level.  

Then Better Fast Trave http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15508//? to make traveling by carriage expensive.

Also, Realistic Needs and Diseases with Spoilage on, and you would be surprised how much you actually spend on food.

Add to that Perseids Inns and Taverns http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25029//? and crank up the cost of renting a room to a more 'realistic' cost.  

I also use better fast travel, realistic needs with spoilage turned on and perseid's inns (basic version). The mods I'm currently trying out are  Ish's Weighted Gold, Gold Adjustment, Bounty GoldReduced Gold Rewards and trade and barter for merchants. I've also set my carry weight to 120 for the moment. 

To help with the fact that scrolls, ingredients and potions are overweighted I'm using Scale Tipper. I've also reduced the pickaxe's weight to 5. And, I try my best not to overuse Convenient Horse's infinite bags. I keep a spare set of armor, my bedroll and some food and water in those bags and only allow an extra 50 units weight (most of the time :)).

What I would give for a packhorse mod that actually followed me around and had a fixed inventory weight.

Thank you.... ^_^ ....these look really good, I am definitely downloading a number of them...I already use the Inn Prices Mod and have a weight adjustor for Potions....Just found Bounty Gold before I checked in here and downloaded immediately.... ^_^ ....and always set my own realistic carry weight also and am careful about what my characters carry and loot, it's gotta be realistic in size and quantity....I mean where do they keep their gear and loot otherwise?... :blink: .... ^_^ ...I don't fast travel, ride Horses or use carriages/boats, but most definitely checking out the rest...thank you again.... ^_^

I like the general idea of this mod and it works fine for me as long as i just use the tavern part.

But as soon as i want to try out the home delivery part it feels highly "unstable". First of all, most of the NPCs never visit their home. I testet it out for a while in Riften and Whiterun and i got basically only the NPCs working, that stay always at home.

Example: Heimskr (this guy that is talking all day at the Talos statue in Whiterun) just keeps staying around talking.

The sex itsself isnt working flawless also. Sometimes it only works to the part where the PC is getting naked and rarely the second part triggers, but ive never had the third part or coud finish a job.

I somehow think it might have to do something with my other mods. The problem is, i dont use any AI-altering ones, so iam a little bit helpless.

Any ideas?

We can safely assume that it's it's your other mod. Not saying this mod is perfect, far from it but if you can't finish the quest even once then it might be a conflict on your side. I also never got the "Stay always at home" unless that's because you just never finished the delivery quest...

Conflicts doesn't necessarily mean that both are suppose to be doing the same thing(Both being mainly Ai-Altering Mods) some can be from two different type of mod (House mod and ai-altering mod). Your best bet is to activate and reactivate mods to see which might be conflicting with this mod.

It is also common procedure to test mods with little to no extra mods before actually reporting. At the very least one can try to see if this was the case to begin with. 

Having problems with Home Delivery, my PC gets naked and then the two of them just stand there and NPC walks round, after "talking" to NPC (no dialoge) couple of times it progresses. I have SL and ZaZ, is there anything else I have to have?

Hi

Just updated

I (still) have this problem with Home Delivery. When a female NPC is testing her toy on my toon it starts with an unclothing loop!(goes on) until i activate(E botton) the NPC once more. Then first the animation starts.

Thanx for the mod :shy:

@monababii: You do realize that there is a cooldown on the Home Delivery quest? As far as I can tell everything works fine. Just wait. 

Oh... No I didn't realize that lol. I figured the cooldown would be for the Inn clients, but not for Home Delivery given the Inn Keeper mentions something among the lines of having a ton of requests piled up.

I'll wait and report back tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

Okay I waited a full day to get a new Home Delivery quest, and now the Home Delivery job dialog does show up, but again, when she's about to give me the address, I get the error that the quest failed to start, and then I lose the dialog with the Inn Keeper.

The first time it happened at least I could ask the Inn Keeper again after "failing to start" that quest. Now every time it fails (which seems to be all the time) the dialog just disappears for the duration of the cooldown.

Any ideas?

@monababii: I've worked out a different way to handle (and adjust) quest CD. I used to use the dialogue built-in CD but that doesn't work so well in cases where there are multiple dialogue paths. This will be in the next release. For now, bear the pain.

I'm going on a wild guess that the teleporting to the sky and falling to my death is not because of this mod but the recent update of sexlab...

i've had this problem before it's the cause of setting foreplay but didn't select any animation for it. sexlab don't recognize Arrok standing/sitting foreplay as foreplay. 

@monababii: I've worked out a different way to handle (and adjust) quest CD. I used to use the dialogue built-in CD but that doesn't work so well in cases where there are multiple dialogue paths. This will be in the next release. For now, bear the pain.

Okie dokes. Thanks.

Would it be possible to add a toggle in the mf_settings to disable NPC wenches?   I ask  because they have never worked right for me.  After 'a wench is on a job' message, the wench and her client simply stand looking at each other, and nothing happens, and both remain locked like that until I use the consol to "kill" and then "resurrect" the wench.

Would it be possible to add a toggle in the mf_settings to disable NPC wenches?   I ask  because they have never worked right for me.  After 'a wench is on a job' message, the wench and her client simply stand looking at each other, and nothing happens, and both remain locked like that until I use the consol to "kill" and then "resurrect" the wench.

I have that exact same issue. I know that in other sexlab mods that moving it up in the load order, towards the top fixed that issue, but in RP's case, I can't do that because of Schlongs of Skyrim, it must be loaded after that in order for wench outfits to work at all. If you don't have that installed, try moving RP up higher in your load order.

Upgraded to new version, home delivery seems to work fine. But character can't seem to get new clients anymore. I've saved at point character is being asked if they want home delivery job. If you refuse and take regular search for clients, can't seem to get clients anymore. Does the upgrade require a clean save again? (yes waited 24 hours in case there was a cooling down period) still didn't work.

edit: cleaned the save and seems to work fine now. So this seems to need a clean save if you had the previous version installed.

I tried a home delivery in Whiterun and was sent to Clan Battleborn late at night for a job with Jon and Alfhild. Jon was in the inn so I followed him home. The door was locked when I first tried, but after backing off and trying again I could enter.

Things went well at first. A scene (presumably initiated by Lover's Comfort) was going on in the background while I had a scene with Jon with Alfhild watching. The LC scene ended during mine with Jon.

When the threesome scene started Alfhild started complaining about me being a trespasser and called the guards. After the threesome scene ended successfully everyone in the house attacked me :(

I ran out of the house, looking for a guard to whom I could surrender. The guards ran away from me! I finally was able to activate one and surrender and the Battleborns let me be.

Probably nothing to do with you but I used PayCrime's dialog to avoid paying a fine or going through Prison Overhaul and ended up CTD'ing during that scene.

This was the first time this mod ever had any kind of issue for me. Dozens of successful runs against one bust :)

@Pinute: Darn... I'm not sure what to do about the trespassing behavior. I read somewhere that if the owner of a cell unlocks the door, then it is permitted to enter safely without everyone going berserk and my last series of test seemed to confirm that. I don't know if they go berserk because someone else relock the door while the scene is running... that could explain this behavior I suppose. I guess I'll have to research it some more.

To clear things up, i'll try to explain the R6025 C++ runtime error in one (hopefully) simple sentence (technical details are available by using Google):

Nowadays this error is mainly caused by the script engine (mostly when to many of it's threads threads keep freezing or suspending), as all other R6025 sources "seem" to be gone since the latest update to the game.

This info does not help? Read again and notice the word "script" and think again.

Btw: Disabling Papyrus logging can kill some R6025 errors. So if you don't need it, disable it.

And yes, this error is somehow Bethesdas fault for not thinking far enough and trapping this error.

So how do you prevent it from happening ?? I don't use papyrus log and it sill occurs. That is why i reported the this error in the other thread, when an npc is sitting and the animation start before the npc had a chance to get up this error pops up.

If possible, decrease number of script intensive mods, I suppose?

So how do you prevent it from happening ?? I don't use papyrus log and it sill occurs. That is why i reported the this error in the other thread, when an npc is sitting and the animation start before the npc had a chance to get up this error pops up.