[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Hey!

So... I'm still using the previous version of RP, I believe it's the version prior to August 2nd's update. I was given a task by Hulda at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun to go visit one of the guys at the Meadery. When I arrive and talk to the guy everything starts out okay; I speak to him and he strips my character. After that I speak to him again, and when he tells me what he wants and the sex scene is about to begin, bam, CTD. I tried it 3 times, all 3 times crashed.

Not sure if there's some sort of clash between the mod and the NPC (the guy is the one that follows the quest to frame the owner of the meadery, and then that guy becomes the new owner of the establishment. Forgot his name).

Now I'm of course not going to even think of "an update to fix it" in case it was indeed an issue with the mod lol, given that there have been a few updates since then.

-My question is: is there any command I can trigger to set the stage of that particular quest to be completed? I have never in my many hours of gameplay messed with quest stages through the console. I think I recall people saying they can do that, but no idea how would I accomplish it.

Thanks a ton in advance.

EDIT: Okay, I tried it a 4th time and this time it all worked like a charm as usual. 2 things I did differently, and really, no way of knowing of any of these things did the trick or it all worked out on it's own, simply by trying again until the game allows it (Skyrim has a tendency of doing that):

-I opened the console trying to find a reference to the Home Delivery quest, tried several things and nothing useful showed up, until I tried Help "Package". Then amongst a lot of things I saw a line under "Global Variables" (I think) that said: TGHonningBrewPackages 0

So, recalling a command I once had to use for UFO (Ultimate follower overhaul), I typed the following:

Set TGHonningBrewPackages to 1

-Next (probably the most logical of the two things I did), instead of talking to the guy continuously as I usually do, once he stripped me naked, I walked backwards a little bit, and then forwards. Not sure if by timer or by walking out of his range but then he resumed the quest tasks without me having to talk to him. At this point, and making sure I didn't skip any dialog, the scene finally started and no errors or crashes happened.

All in all, whether it was something I did/did right or not, everything is working fine now, but I'd still love it if you could (if possible) provide the console name of the quest and the stages, so if something like this happens again I could just complete the quest without any more hassles or crashes.

Again, thanks a ton in advance :)

Hi Great mod, don't know if anyone has had this problem. Some Inns will only play animation when I select use bed, while other Inns will only play animation when I select no. On talking to npc again when animation has not played I get option to ask for Gold and get paid as if pc had serviced npc.

Not sure if it is always the same bed or no bed selection for each inn every time. Again great mod, please keep developing it, would love to see some Inn specific quests.

Hi Great mod, don't know if anyone has had this problem. Some Inns will only play animation when I select use bed, while other Inns will only play animation when I select no. On talking to npc again when animation has not played I get option to ask for Gold and get paid as if pc had serviced npc.

Not sure if it is always the same bed or no bed selection for each inn every time. Again great mod, please keep developing it, would love to see some Inn specific quests.

Maybe it's your global settings of SexLab.
For example use case of NPC bed I have set: sometimes

have the same problem although in Sexlab I turned on " never use bed" option. And also, even if this option is on, the game constantly asking me: Use bed yes or no."

I get this bug with ALL SexLab mods (except that neither answer ever works for me).  So I doubt that it is a problem with this mod in particular.   Don't think the problem is very common, or it would be getting more attention.

Hello. Great mod, but whenever I select a dialogue choice, I never get a reply. There's no text or sound, it just jumps to the next dialogue selection. Is this intended?

Nvm, turns out I'm an idiot. I had forgot to turn on dialogue subs after I reinstalled Skyrim.

But another question. I always get Failed to start home delivery quest. I've tried multiple times from the Bannered Mare.

Hey

Could you add a changelog so that we can see what has been added/changed?

Also, is there a better way of uninstalling the mod in your plans? The current one is not really good when it comes to saves that are used for normal play.

Insolent, sometimes there's just not one really available. Try again later. It worked for me and the author posted about that.

Thanks. I've tried ~20 times at different times of the day, but still no luck.

I've run into another problem though. After leaving Whiterun for Solitude, and chose to work at the Winking Skeever (I remembered to stop working in Whiterun before I left), absolutely nobody approches the player. I went back to the Bannered Mare, and it was broken there as well.

In the earlier version the clients were sparse.  I now feel inundated with them.  Is there a way to set the likelihood of an interaction?
Honestly I'd really like to see this integrated with Lovers Comfort.  Specifically in the following ways:
Likelihood of request is based on current arousal level.  In fact, amount of gold offered should be based on arousal level.  That would mean changing the dialogue "I'll give you 30 Septum for a blow job", but it would allow one to play the dangerous game of trying to get people more excited (by walking around naked, performances, etc...) to try and maximize your income.
So the likelihood could be 2*Current Arousal Level, the price would be a combination of arousal and reputation, and the 'tip' (amount over the price) would be based on performance.

The need to arouse would also work well with a mod that made nudity, public sex, and rape illegal.  Since it would make the task of getting people going harder.  It would also work well with a new item that was "sexy clothes" that raised peoples arousal without being naked.

Also, being paid more when you've increased your animation repertoire.

Finally, it would be nice to have a small chance of being ripped off.  The client refuses to pay.  Also a small chance that if your refuse a client he tries to force himself on you.

Does anyone have a clue why the npcwhoring doesnt function in my case? I get a message "a whench is on a job" and i see the wench walk up to a customer, and then both wench and customer get stuck in that  place. I suppose some lines of conversation isnt triggered?

I have no idea which of my other mods could interfere, but i'm using UFO and Schlongs of Skyrim..... something about loadorder?

Besten Dank!

In der älteren Übersetzung war bei Folge mir das o GROSS und bei einem denn fehlte ein n.

Also alles immer noch besser als PISA ;)

So bin ich halt, in meinem Versuch schnell zu schreiben.

Ich habe in der neuen Version hoffentlich alle fehlenden H's, N's und falsch gesetzten Groß- und Kleinschreibungen gefunden und korrigiert.

Falsch gesetzte Kommas wurden auch weitestgehend entfernt ... denke ich. :/

Wenn Du aber dennoch was findest, sag mir bitte Bescheid.

hi mainfct,

I don't know if i'm the only one having a problem with this mod, everything is working fine until the actual animation, it ends immediately when it starts. It always have been this way for me since the first version, you can refer to my posts on page 6-7. Been experimenting for all possible solutions i can think of. Any advice? Here's my load order if it helps...

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

AzarHair.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

MagicDuelReborn.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

TERAArmors.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp=1

Warmer Magic Lights v2.esp=1

Armored Skeleton.esp=1

Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp=1

Birdsofskyrim.esp=1

Immersive Battles.esp=1

Immersive Brigands.esp=1

Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1

Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1

Immersive Factions.esp=1

Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1

Immersive Patrols.esp=1

Immersive Travelers.esp=1

Immersive Werewolves.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

People Have Lanterns.esp=1

Real Clouds.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Customizable Camera.esp=1

AH1 piercings.esp=1

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp=1

FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1

forsworn-trouble.esp=1

FullBootForKKSA.esp=1

Futa equippable.esp=1

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

lilithssickle.esp=1

MashupUNP.esp=1

Pauldrons.esp=1

TERAArmors.esp=1

zz_GDRAHoods.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

DeadlyMonsters.esp=1

SkyRe_Main.esp=1

SkyRe_Combat.esp=1

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1

Unique Uniques.esp=1

Immersive Events.esp=1

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1

DA_Maxwell_Outfit_Dibella_UNP_EV.esp=1

Deadly Traps.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

Headtracking.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

Sickly Diseases.esp=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1

WayOfTheMonk.esp=1

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

HitStop.esp=1

MiningforMages.esp=1

P1FlyingRing.esp=1

Spell Levitate.esp=1

DragonFire.esp=1

DragonRealShout.esp=1

MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp=1

ElaborateEnchantments.esp=1

Enchanting Freedom.esp=1

Weapon Enchantments Redone.esp=1

Locational Damage.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1

FormsEdit.esp=1

HeartBreaker.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1

Brows.esp=1

numenume femalebrows MARO.esp=1

Oblivion hair.esp=1

Oblivion hair2.esp=1

Dawnguard Eyes.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

alteredbeginning.esp=1

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

SkyRe_Races.esp=1

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1

WATER.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

WATER DB Waves.esp=1

ReProccer.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

ClawAnim.esp=1

zzLSARAddon.esp=1

Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp=1

Apex Werewolf.esp=1

Ultimate Bug Cleaner.esp=1

UltimateCombat.esp=1

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1

Biggger Baddder Bears - Standard.esp=1

BiggerEncTroll.esp=1

BiggerEncTrollFrost.esp=1

WerebearsFoundInSkyrim.esp=1

WildWerewolfNPCs.esp=1

boars.esp=1

SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1

The Void Walker.esp=1

Dovahkiin prayer.esp=1

Bend Will.esp=1

Candlelight_Toggle.esp=1

SlowFall.esp=1

TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp=1

Northgirl.esp=1

UncensorSpell.esp=1

_tck_SpellCrafting.esp=1

SexLabZzz.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp=1

zzLSAR_Clothes.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

Estrus Chaurus.esp=1

Estrus Chaurus DG.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Thank you....

Reset SexLabs animation register. if this doesn't help, use the cleanup function, following SLs instructions about it. Solved it for me.

Btw: Spoilers are one usefull invention, after the wheel. :P

Ok this one i haven't tried... i'll post again for the results...

And thanks for 'spoiler' function... I'm actualy wondering how to do that... =)

this is sad... the problem persists... looks like i wont be able to use this mod...

I truly enjoy in this mod as I said earlier. Let me just say (for your own knowledge) that there is a bug in the game. My hero came to Riften. Passing by Saphire, she ordered his services. When he accepted and choosed location, she constantly repeated her known sentence:"I do not have business with you. Just get out of my face." So, their sex interaction never came to reality and the game remember that interaction and logged it as a task. Help please.

Mmm... that's a blocking dialogue that has higher priority than mine. I'll see what I can do.

@malpolon: perhaps she wasn't able to find a bed, idk.

@Monababii: I've also experienced a few CTD in a row. Always at different stages of the scene. However, I couldn't link the occurrence to anything specific my mod did. The variable you tried to change has nothing to do with this mod, neither moving around a bit. I can only think that it's a sudden script overload (too much stuff to execute and not enough time). This is extremely game breaking but as long as I can't link this to anything specific my mod does there is nothing I can do.

That option is only for NPCs. Not the player character. So setting it has nothing to do with whether or not the game asks you if you want to use the bed. It always asks that regardless of the NPCs use beds setting.

That was just one example.
This mod is based on how much other mods on SexLab.
And when I (again just an example) there have been deactivated for consensual sex the "three", he can not even start.
Another question is whether the mod settings and queries the alternative is.

I truly enjoy in this mod as I said earlier. Let me just say (for your own knowledge) that there is a bug in the game. My hero came to Riften. Passing by Saphire, she ordered his services. When he accepted and choosed location, she constantly repeated her known sentence:"I do not have business with you. Just get out of my face." So, their sex interaction never came to reality and the game remember that interaction and logged it as a task. Help please.

Mmm... that's a blocking dialogue that has higher priority than mine. I'll see what I can do.

@malpolon: perhaps she wasn't able to find a bed, idk.

Thank you mainfct. You rock!

malpoln - she followed me to decided location, then when there my line suppose to come:"This is the...etc", I couldn't communicate with her at all. Whenever I clicked on her, she would continuously saying whatever she is saying, and I can't have new customer because the game remember that task isn't finished.

Besten Dank!

In der älteren Übersetzung war bei Folge mir das o GROSS und bei einem denn fehlte ein n.

Also alles immer noch besser als PISA ;)

So bin ich halt, in meinem Versuch schnell zu schreiben.

Ich habe in der neuen Version hoffentlich alle fehlenden H's, N's und falsch gesetzten Groß- und Kleinschreibungen gefunden und korrigiert.

Falsch gesetzte Kommas wurden auch weitestgehend entfernt ... denke ich. :/

Wenn Du aber dennoch was findest, sag mir bitte Bescheid.

hi mainfct,

I don't know if i'm the only one having a problem with this mod, everything is working fine until the actual animation, it ends immediately when it starts. It always have been this way for me since the first version, you can refer to my posts on page 6-7. Been experimenting for all possible solutions i can think of. Any advice? Here's my load order if it helps...

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

AzarHair.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

MagicDuelReborn.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

TERAArmors.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp=1

Warmer Magic Lights v2.esp=1

Armored Skeleton.esp=1

Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp=1

Birdsofskyrim.esp=1

Immersive Battles.esp=1

Immersive Brigands.esp=1

Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1

Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1

Immersive Factions.esp=1

Immersive Mercenaries.esp=1

Immersive Patrols.esp=1

Immersive Travelers.esp=1

Immersive Werewolves.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

People Have Lanterns.esp=1

Real Clouds.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Customizable Camera.esp=1

AH1 piercings.esp=1

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp=1

FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1

forsworn-trouble.esp=1

FullBootForKKSA.esp=1

Futa equippable.esp=1

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

lilithssickle.esp=1

MashupUNP.esp=1

Pauldrons.esp=1

TERAArmors.esp=1

zz_GDRAHoods.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

DeadlyMonsters.esp=1

SkyRe_Main.esp=1

SkyRe_Combat.esp=1

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1

Unique Uniques.esp=1

Immersive Events.esp=1

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1

DA_Maxwell_Outfit_Dibella_UNP_EV.esp=1

Deadly Traps.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

Headtracking.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

Sickly Diseases.esp=1

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1

WayOfTheMonk.esp=1

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

HitStop.esp=1

MiningforMages.esp=1

P1FlyingRing.esp=1

Spell Levitate.esp=1

DragonFire.esp=1

DragonRealShout.esp=1

MagicDuelReborn - Shouts.esp=1

ElaborateEnchantments.esp=1

Enchanting Freedom.esp=1

Weapon Enchantments Redone.esp=1

Locational Damage.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1

FormsEdit.esp=1

HeartBreaker.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1

Brows.esp=1

numenume femalebrows MARO.esp=1

Oblivion hair.esp=1

Oblivion hair2.esp=1

Dawnguard Eyes.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

alteredbeginning.esp=1

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

SkyRe_Races.esp=1

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1

WATER.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

WATER DB Waves.esp=1

ReProccer.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

ClawAnim.esp=1

zzLSARAddon.esp=1

Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp=1

Apex Werewolf.esp=1

Ultimate Bug Cleaner.esp=1

UltimateCombat.esp=1

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1

Biggger Baddder Bears - Standard.esp=1

BiggerEncTroll.esp=1

BiggerEncTrollFrost.esp=1

WerebearsFoundInSkyrim.esp=1

WildWerewolfNPCs.esp=1

boars.esp=1

SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp=1

The Void Walker.esp=1

Dovahkiin prayer.esp=1

Bend Will.esp=1

Candlelight_Toggle.esp=1

SlowFall.esp=1

TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp=1

Northgirl.esp=1

UncensorSpell.esp=1

_tck_SpellCrafting.esp=1

SexLabZzz.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp=1

zzLSAR_Clothes.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

Estrus Chaurus.esp=1

Estrus Chaurus DG.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

SexLabSquirt.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Thank you....

Reset SexLabs animation register. if this doesn't help, use the cleanup function, following SLs instructions about it. Solved it for me.

Btw: Spoilers are one usefull invention, after the wheel. :P

Ok this one i haven't tried... i'll post again for the results...

And thanks for 'spoiler' function... I'm actualy wondering how to do that... =)

this is sad... the problem persists... looks like i wont be able to use this mod...

Have "FNISforUser" run. Possibly times with admin rights?

@Monababii: I've also experienced a few CTD in a row. Always at different stages of the scene. However, I couldn't link the occurrence to anything specific my mod did. The variable you tried to change has nothing to do with this mod, neither moving around a bit. I can only think that it's a sudden script overload (too much stuff to execute and not enough time). This is extremely game breaking but as long as I can't link this to anything specific my mod does there is nothing I can do.

Gotcha :) Yeah I figured it was a matter of just retrying rather than anything I touched.

However I must insist, if at all possible, could you tell me how can I advance/complete the Home Delivery quest through the console itself? Just in case something like this happens again?

Thanks again in advance :) Also I've been following on the progress of the mod. I'm nowhere near ready to start yet another game, even though some people are mentioning you don't really have to. I kind of just wanna see the entire mod getting to a really solid state before I do the upgrade jump.

Solved issue with house call jobs not finishing. Seems to be conflict with Sexlab Defeat mod.  Changed load order, not using mod manager but had sexlab defeat after this one changed it to placing sexlab defeat before this one and solved issue. Haven't checked yet to see if this buggers up sexlab defeat yet.

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding, obfuscation and mysticism in the comments regarding possible conflict and load order. I don't know how I can make it clearer but I'll repeat what I've already said: The only game reference that has been edited is the wench/tavern outfit and the only possible conflicting mod is one that would overwrite this reference. As far as I know only Schlong of Skyrim touches it, so my mod has to load after SoS. However, even if you messed that up, the only things that wouldn't work is the random NPC prostitute event  and the dialogue for soliciting a NPC prostitute. 

The other thing, which is not a conflict, is if you have mod that add dialogue (or vanilla dialogue) that have priority over the one I added. Then these will execute first of course. 

@malpolon: there is nothing to reset. It's always active and works like any of the other NPC dialogue event you encounter everywhere. It is intended to be subtle and does not add sex all over the place and all the time.