[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Just a small update! See the changelog for details. But the most important part is: I hope it's the last time we see Mila Valentia hiring the PC. This shouldn't require a clean save or anything, just overwrite.

Where is the changelog, can't find on OP or in the file ?

Where is the changelog, can't find on OP or in the file ?

Click on "Click here to download this file" on the first page and then scroll down.

Should be the same for every SL mod that uses the download pages.

Hey. Let me start by saying it yet again, no clue about modding so not sure if/how it would be possible (though I think it would), but:

-Could it be possible to make it so when something is triggered, it would trigger before the dialog ends, instead of having to wait for the dialog to finish?

(I hope this makes sense)

The problem is that if you have played with the mod for a while, and just don't feel like waiting for the long non-voiced dialog segments, and want to skip it, some things won't trigger unless you wait the full length. For example:

-It sometimes happens that when you ask a client if they want drink or food, and they grope you, if you skip that dialog (by the usual way of skipping; clicking), the rest of it won't show and it's as if you had tabbed out of the whole scene.

-It can also happen that when someone actually orders you some food, if you skip the dialog the quest won't trigger, and when you go up to the Inn keeper the only dialog available will be "Nobody's hungry" (or whatever).

Also on a side-related note, this could also lead to the Home Delivery quests not triggering properly (could, maybe). Mentioning it because I asked Hulda for the quest. The first time I skipped the dialog, and the error message showed up saying the quest failed to start. The second time I didn't skip any dialog, and the quest started just fine.

Also, whoever user said they'd be up for working on the text/dialog to get rid of typos and tidy the lines up, I'm all up for that :P I've spotted a couple typos and phrases/words that break the immersion a little bit. Subtitles/Text doesn't matter much when there's actual voiced dialogs, but when it's all text-based it is pretty important to keep the lines as tidy as possible.

Aside from that, which is mainly me being a little nit-picky and impatient with dialogs, the mod continues to work just fine in the latest build :D

this might be a dumb question but I'm using some follower mods and i'm also using bb luxury suite. I've equipped some of  them with the dibella amulet. they do work but what i'm not able to figure out is how do I get the money from them that they are working for. or i'm not observant enough to see how to do that.

Great mod. Far better to be approached than do the approaching!

A request: can you make it so that the mod tracks your progress across multiple innkeepers?

Some hopefully simple-to-implement ideas: brawls with competing prostitutes, occasional guard raids that must be bribed out of ;)

A macro-idea in the long run: it's great if there was a Courtesan's faction (patron god Dibella of course) as a proper faction, and while you may start out at innkeepers, you could actually get inducted into the undercover guild, and have some major quests to top it off.

I think once SexLab gets a form of "sex duels" like say LoversExtender in Oblivion (as opposed to in-combat sex), where if you're "better" at sex than your opponent or know more positions, it'll add that gameplay mode where the outcome of a quest can be uncertain e.g you visit a Jarl to influence a negotiation for the guild, but a rival guild courtesan succeeds instead. Bandits could also kidnap you while out on quests - maybe some crosstalk with slavery mods like Sanguine?

I just had a strange bug. Wenches propositioning patrons and patrons not in the mood! Pretty sure that should be the other way around!  

Doh, I didn't implement my little trick on the rebuttal scene... thanks for pointing it out.

@Monababii: Yes, I've been moving some thing at the beginning. Seems it works better sometimes. I may have some more that need to trigger sooner.

@izumonoryu: The progress is across all innkeepers. They all know your total clients but when you meet new innkeepers you go back to the "I heard..." dialogue instead of "Do you still have work" coz otherwise that would appear an odd thing to say to someone you haven't met.

Enjoying the mod more and more. While watching wonderful animations, one idea just came to my mind: is it possible just to add one more dialogue "I want you to lick my ass" beside "I want you to lick my pussy". There is no need for extra animation because Arok 69 is already great animation for that. Maybe can just adjust it that sitting on the face last longer. Thank you.

I ran into a problem. Yesterday (Skyrim time) I did a Home Delivery at the Whiterun Stables and it all went swell. Reported back to Hulda and got it out of the way nicely. Today I try for another home delivery and she gives me the "address", starting the quest, except instead of a fresh new quest, the Home Delivery from the Whiterun stables showed up. I have completed both the objectives obviously, but I cannot talk to Hulda about it. If I select again "Are you still offering work?" she'll give me all the options -except- anything related to home delivery.

Any way I can manually terminate the quest via the console? or? What should I do?

I ran into a problem. Yesterday (Skyrim time) I did a Home Delivery at the Whiterun Stables and it all went swell. Reported back to Hulda and got it out of the way nicely. Today I try for another home delivery and she gives me the "address", starting the quest, except instead of a fresh new quest, the Home Delivery from the Whiterun stables showed up. I have completed both the objectives obviously, but I cannot talk to Hulda about it. If I select again "Are you still offering work?" she'll give me all the options -except- anything related to home delivery.

Any way I can manually terminate the quest via the console? or? What should I do?

look up that quest in console... "help mf", then "sqv xx007998" or whatever it is. What the stage? it should have reset to 0 when you finish. try "resetquest xx007998" if it didn't

look up that quest in console... "help mf", then "sqv xx007998" or whatever it is. What the stage? it should have reset to 0 when you finish. try "resetquest xx007998" if it didn't

Thanks, I'll try that later tonight. The quest did finish. I talked to Hulda after going to the client and doing whatever she wanted. The next day the next Home Delivery quest did that. Showed the quest as if I hadn't turned the old one in, and no dialog to turn it in with Hulda anymore, so the only way is to kill it through the console.

The stage is the very last one; Head back to the Inn and turn it. Both objectives complete: Met the client and satisfied them.

Ok so I did "sqv BC007998" and, amongst other things it printed this out:

Enabled?: No

State: Stopped

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 70

However when I loaded the save and I checked my log, the quest is no longer there. I tried doing a "resetquest BC007998" but nothing seemed to happen.

I went to speak back to Hulda the Inn Keeper and she still doesn't have anything related to Home Delivery.

All in all, quest is gone. Inn keeper won't give me another D: Also not sure if it would be of use to you but amongst all the other things I saw when I did "help mf" it said Total Clients: 17

mainfct, are you planning to release a quick fix for that little dialogue issue today by chance? Everything was working pretty well aside from that. :)

Regarding home delivery quests, perhaps you should just warn everyone to SAVE SAVE SAVE before accepting one. It has been my experience with EVERY mod using the game's radiant system you will get bizarre results about 25% of the time. This happens a lot with vanilla quests too. It's the way of the road.

Aaand here's an idea. What if, after enough tricks are turned, you made it possible to buy the Bannered Mare and other inns? In my game I use EFF and "retire" followers to a life of leisure at various inns and give them wench outfits. They are all great earners but i have no way of collecting my cut ;)

I'm afraid I got another Home Delivery threesome to a child and again nothing happens so it's something I can deal with by returning to the innkeeper and giving up on the job. This time in Morthal, it was the little girl who lives with Falion. I promise I don't have any child mods that could change their flag from "child." I only have mods for essential horses and wild horses, planting trees, camping gear and pure waters and stuff like that along with the SexLab mods.

This is driving me insane... at least the dialogue didn't work so I guess that's that. They should be excluded from the selection but it still happens... wtf. I don't understand. In this case Agni is the only "boss" of that house so the quest should have failed to even start.

Any ideas how to fix my problem @mainfct? The only thing left for me to test in the mod is the Home Delivery quest and the rest of them that I haven't seen yet, but can't really do much since the one is bugged :( Unless I could just keep going with clients until I get another type of quest? Not sure if having the first batch completely bugged would break the link for the rest.

@monababii: You do realize that there is a cooldown on the Home Delivery quest? As far as I can tell everything works fine. Just wait. 

Oh... No I didn't realize that lol. I figured the cooldown would be for the Inn clients, but not for Home Delivery given the Inn Keeper mentions something among the lines of having a ton of requests piled up.

I'll wait and report back tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

Just wanted to say that this mod has been absolutely essential to the new playthrough I started recently. I'm trying a bunch of mods that make gold scarce, prices high and items sell for nearly nothing. On top of that Submit or the No Death Mod steals all my gear when I lose fights. About the only way my toon can progress is find an inn and ... 

Thanks for this superb mod.

Just wanted to say that this mod has been absolutely essential to the new playthrough I started recently. I'm trying a bunch of mods that make gold scarce, prices high and items sell for nearly nothing. On top of that Submit or the No Death Mod steals all my gear when I lose fights. About the only way my toon can progress is find an inn and ... 

May I ask what Mod you are using to make Gold scarce?

May I ask what Mod you are using to make Gold scarce?

Not sure what he uses, but I use a variety of mods to lessen the "sea of cash" effect that is so prevelant in Skryim.

First, I use cheapASCMerchants http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3163//?  It basically reduces the gold merchants carry down to a more 'realistic' level.  

Then Better Fast Trave http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15508//? to make traveling by carriage expensive.

Also, Realistic Needs and Diseases with Spoilage on, and you would be surprised how much you actually spend on food.

Add to that Perseids Inns and Taverns http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25029//? and crank up the cost of renting a room to a more 'realistic' cost.