[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

Hello, is there a command I can type into console if my girl stops finding clients to re-activate the Prostitution?

It's happened twice now and my girl has to go to the Inn Keeper...quit then ask for the job again to re-activate her getting clients. I ask because I really want to keep that sleazy Markarth Inn Keeper as her Pimp...Kleppr...and would like not to have to fast travel back to him again to re-activate her whoring. His the perfect Pimp for her RP, she gets very little for her efforts....around 17-21 coins usually...and Beds in Inns are expensive in my game...plus she pours through 9 Bottles of Mead per day.... :P ...she has to work hard for her Bed and Booze, plus thieving Coins, more Mead and Food on the side.... :unsure:

im having a problem with the follower, it seems she sorta gets stuck on the prostitution  fater I take of the neckless. she stays near the inn

with the guy she was talking to. and I cannont get her to move. if I fast travel she just will walk all the way back to the inn.

and I cant get her to follow me again, is there sum kind of timer? in the script if nothing happens after 2 minutes or so

it could reset that might help?

A small bug report:

got a rather interesting home visit quest in Riften.

attachicon.gifriftenjail.jpg

While I'm sure one of his buddies was probably the one getting him some entertainment, I still needed to use TCL to actually get to him.

Well... this isn't a bug... I don't know if there is a way to avoid location that are inaccessible. That's why I put a restart job option at the innkeeper. I had Mercer Frey and Niruin in Riften once... couldn't get there coz I wasn't in the thieves guild. Still, it's rather minor. I suppose I could blacklist some vanilla NPC but the point of not doing that is my mod uses also NPC added by other mod... and I've no way to know who they are and where, it's all dynamics.  

@StayFrosty I don't think there is a problem here. The clients get exhausted after a while. You can just wait or go outside to get more clients.

Mod seems to work ok for the most part. I think the game engine has a bit of difficulty running quests in busy places like Inns where there are so many interrupts competing with your quest. As it is, I find the waitress "option" to be the most reliable because it is your character initiating the encounter instead of clients.

I did have one instance where an encounter stalled. No animations played when it was time to do the nasty and i was able to collect gold as if the deed actually happened. I switched my load order to have this mod run after SL Submit, Match Maker and Dangerously Nude and that seemed to sort things out. No problems for the next dozen tricks. 

Diese Schreibfehler, sowie einige Rechtschreib- und Grammatikfehler wurden in der neuen Version korrigiert ... und dafür woanders neue eingebaut. ^^

Einige Übersetzungen wurden auch etwas sinngemäßer und besser an die angewandte deutsche Sprache angepasst, ohne dabei den Bezug zu einer mittelalterlichen Welt zu verlieren ... hoffentlich.

Es wäre äusserst hilfreich und nett, wenn ihr mir über gefundene Schreibfehler berichten würdet.

Vorschläge für bessere Übersetzungen sind auch gerne gesehen. Bei der Übersetzung von Textmassen, geht leider gerne mal der Sinn und die Bedeutung eines Satzes (zum Teil) verloren.

Irgendwann will ich einfach nur noch mit der Übersetzung fertig werden. ^^

Danke für die Mühe ^^

Deine Übersetzung von RP ist klasse. Macht schon allein Spaß, die Texte zu lesen...würd mich freuen, wenn du deinen Stil beibehältst in späteren Versionen...Rechtschreibfehler interessieren mich persönlich nicht, wenn die Texte gut sind ^^

I got one house call in Markarth where the client was an NPC that I'm pretty sure was already dead (Nana Ildene, killed during the Forsworn Conspiracy quest).  Didn't follow through to see what would happen, just backed up to prior save and talked to the innkeeper again.  But there might be a check missing there.

im having a problem with the follower, it seems she sorta gets stuck on the prostitution  fater I take of the neckless. she stays near the inn

with the guy she was talking to. and I cannont get her to move. if I fast travel she just will walk all the way back to the inn.

and I cant get her to follow me again, is there sum kind of timer? in the script if nothing happens after 2 minutes or so

it could reset that might help?

Kill the client and resurrect him, i've got the same problem 1 time when talking to her client just before she start her work.

I got one house call in Markarth where the client was an NPC that I'm pretty sure was already dead (Nana Ildene, killed during the Forsworn Conspiracy quest).  Didn't follow through to see what would happen, just backed up to prior save and talked to the innkeeper again.  But there might be a check missing there.

Thanks, I'll follow up on that. I never considered that the story manager could select dead NPCs.

A small bug report:

While I'm sure one of his buddies was probably the one getting him some entertainment, I still needed to use TCL to actually get to him.

Well... this isn't a bug... I don't know if there is a way to avoid location that are inaccessible. That's why I put a restart job option at the innkeeper. I had Mercer Frey and Niruin in Riften once... couldn't get there coz I wasn't in the thieves guild. Still, it's rather minor. I suppose I could blacklist some vanilla NPC but the point of not doing that is my mod uses also NPC added by other mod... and I've no way to know who they are and where, it's all dynamics.  

@StayFrosty I don't think there is a problem here. The clients get exhausted after a while. You can just wait or go outside to get more clients.

I am certain it's not the Clients mainfct.....the last time it happened my girl had walked to Whiterun (first time there) and tried finding Clients for a few in game days, but no Clients to be found, it wasn't until after she fast traveled back to Kleppr then returned to Whiterun that she then immediately began finding Clients again.

A small bug report:

Perhaps it'd just be easier if the Home Delivery quests have a cancelation option if it's with someone you can't actually access.

Perhaps it'd just be easier if the Home Delivery quests have a cancellation option if it's with someone you can't actually access.

I thought there already was one.  At least I saw some dialogue for "couldn't find the house" (which was funny, since the client in that case was the innkeeper and his wife in Markarth).

Perhaps it'd just be easier if the Home Delivery quests have a cancellation option if it's with someone you can't actually access.

I thought there already was one.  At least I saw some dialogue for "couldn't find the house" (which was funny, since the client in that case was the innkeeper and his wife in Markarth).

There is one. Just talk to the innkeeper, you can either restart or abandon the job.

@Krosan_Wayfarer: As you've guessed, this shouldn't be happening. I HAVE conditioned the dialogue and the target selection on IsChild == 0 so no child should be selected. I don't know what else to do if that doesn't work. Perhaps exclude child voice types as well? Very perplexing.

Funny client :) bug report i think?

Home visit quest in whiterun client was Mila Valentia!!! and [...]  OMG!!!

When i visited she just spoken common.  :)

Are you using xvision children?  Without a certain fix, the altered children in that game aren't marked as children and so would be considered free game to this mod.  It's also what causes those children to interact with adult-sized objects in the environment, such as forges and armor tables.

Are you using xvision children?  Without a certain fix, the altered children in that game aren't marked as children and so would be considered free game to this mod.  It's also what causes those children to interact with adult-sized objects in the environment, such as forges and armor tables.

xvision children!! oh see it  :D it ok it just minor bug anyway.

it just funny went u see good kid who always help mother want to use prostitute.

Got the same with Agni( i think) in Morthal, the child in Falion's House, and i dont use any Child Mods.

Welp D: I tried to upgrade to the latest version, even followed the instructions by ImmortalOne in Page 13 for a clean save, but no luck :(

Everything goes well when upgrading things, can even get in the game and get the options working (saved inside the Bannered Mare Inn in Whiterun), but as soon as I go to save the current game with the new files in place, the game crashes; no matter how many times or which method of saving I use (auto-save, quick-save, regular-override save, new regular save) the game crashes instantly, and it does so in a way that the save mechanic didn't have time to actually save the game.

So I guess starting a new game from scratch is really the only way, and sadly I don't see myself doing that any time soon, if at all D: Have restarted the game so many times, played so much throughout different characters to finally find what I like the most, and now I'm the Arch-mage (to give a marker as to how far I went, more or less) and I really wanna stick with her.

All of that said, something odd happened with my old version of Radiant Prostitution (this was before the upgrade, and thus is what made me think it was a good time to give the upgrade a go).

-I asked for the prostitution options to the Inn keeper at Winterhold, and noticed that I could choose a Home Delivery quest. I choose that, and suddenly my old HonningBrew Meadery quest pops and in such a state that I'm ready to go back and report to Hulda at the Bannered Mare (strange indeed, but gets worse...). When I make it to Whiterun, there are no options at all related to RP, not only no options to return the phantom quest, but no options at all for anything related to the mod.

At this point I head back to the Meadery, perhaps I need to re-do it, but no dialog options either.

I assume this is because of the several crashes I experienced that one time during this quest at that exact location involving the exact same guy.

My question is: Is there a way to use the console and revert that somehow? Maybe revert the quest (Home Delivery), or restart it, or type a command to finish it?

Right now the quest doesn't even show in my log anymore. It showed up temporarily when I asked for the quest from the Winterhold Inn keeper, and then vanished.

Aside from that weirdness and not being able to play with the mod at all, the game actually works fine though lol, no crashes or anything, it's just as if the mod was active at all, but it is. Even tried moving it around in the load order (which I know should make no difference since the mod doesn't touch any vanilla stuff, or next to none, but it was worth I try as a last-resort kinda situation).

Edit: Well, nevermind all that. I can't save at all in any game now. No matter which save I load with my elf, I can't fast travel, change cells or save without crashing. Time to start over I guess.

There is one. Just talk to the innkeeper, you can either restart or abandon the job.

I'm really glad to hear this because I reloaded when I was given a Home Delivery to the Windhelm murderer. It gave me the creeps just to think about what he'd really want to do.