Before trying out Yamete Kudasai, I'd been using Yield to Me which allows me to recruit the defeated. Discovered tonight that I could heal the Yamete defeated, then give them one quick pop and recruit them with Yield. Found it amusing. Yamete has been working well for me on AE.

I solved my problem.

I installed SexLabs. Thought maybe Yamate needed it. Apparently, it does on my game, with my odd mod list. My PC went up against the same bandits, was defeated, got banged, then got revenge.

Yes, for the record, Ostim and SexLabs do play nice with each other. Just use one for romance and the other for combat so they don't try to do the same things.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:46 AM, alex123011 said:

I have a little issue.  Two menu at the same time.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cf3ed61b9afa801b9c39c2b2b4470d75.png

This is also happening to me, how do I fix it?

So I still have used Yamete (your obsolete version), for NPC vs Follower (victim), with PC free battle.?,

At current, Does Yamete kudasai have options for such role as same as Yamete? 

(PC >> excluded from Yamete Kudasai, so he can battle free or can run-away as he need,,

but Follower or team mate, (with my selected sex, (M or F or etc)  can be victim in battle even though player still fighting (or hide /run)

9 hours ago, Harken87 said:

plans to add ultra wide support (21:9)?

I originally intended to have a built in support but that apparently doesnt work

I can try recompiling the Flash to be 21:9 I guess

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

So I still have used Yamete

The only reason to use Yamete over Y Kudasai is if you want mid combat assaults, which arent part of YK and I dont intend to reimplement this feature into it

YK is significantly higher quality in regards to anything else

For multi menu when activating targets:

YameteKudasai.esp

Ima be straight, I got no clue how exactly this activation perk works. I thought adding up priority would make it disable all other menues, but apparently thats not the case

I now set priority to 0 and it seems that its now being overridden by other mods. If that still causes issues I will likely no longer set Actors into bleedout on defeat, that should prevent majority of these "doule popups" from happening

---

Then for the flash menu, here are resized versions (the current one is 1280x720)

The first one is 3440x1440

YameteKudasaiHunterPride.swf

and the second 1920x1080

YameteKudasaiHunterPride.swf

So, I'm sure you have plenty of plans, just thought I'd add in an idea. I always loved Submit more than Defeat because of the outcome. At the end of Submit, your humanoid attackers might just tie up the PC and keep her nearby. Not using some weird Devious Device, but just ropes. This always made so much more sense to me, and was the biggest feature I miss from Submit. You would have to wait for them to not be paying attention and wiggle out of your bindings, before making a run for it or deciding to continue the fight.

Just a thought. Loving this Combat Defeat mod a lot. Runs so fluidly and well, and the Ultra Widescreen support above is really appreciated.

Does anyone know if there is a way to put tags in that call animations by this OR that? When I added two tags, it looks like it wants to require they have both tags, instead of allowing for either tag. Most combat related have "rough", "forced", or "aggressive". Rough is MOST of them, but not all. However, it appears when I add rough and aggressive, it limits animations to ones that have both tags, and not either tag.

I'm not too sure about using YK as yet, as there are stuff from SL Defeat that may not be fully replicated as yet. So my questions are:

1. Are (non-follower) NPC- (non-follower) NPC [e.g bandit raping a merchant] sex assaults possible, and already activated as a default?

2. Any ability to allow followers/NPCs to sex assault a player-captured NPC?

3. Any animosity (relationship rank lowering) consequence event? Crime bounty events?

4. SL Defeat had a sneak-assault-defeat and weapon-taunt-force-NPC-to-surrender ability. Does YK have it?

Edited by hotrack
On 8/29/2022 at 3:05 PM, Plaguetard2.0 said:

At the end of Submit, your humanoid attackers might just tie up the PC and keep her nearby.

Sounds like Id need to make another .sfw for that

The way binding poses are implemented rn are also rather lackluster

I guess someone could take apart SL Submit, split the post combat defeat from it and rework it to allow it to be played through YK

On 8/29/2022 at 9:57 PM, Sinastra said:

any plans to add button remapping for the struggle minigame? would be helpful for gamepad players

Read Install instructions

On 8/30/2022 at 9:50 AM, monty359 said:

any plans to add support for the Toys&Love Framework?

Your mod already supports SL and Ostim

soonTM

On 8/30/2022 at 7:06 PM, no_way said:

Can this be configured to allow the PC to die a certain % of the time instead of defeated?

At least check the MCM before asking questions like that

3 hours ago, hotrack said:

1. Are (non-follower) NPC- (non-follower) NPC [e.g bandit raping a merchant] sex assaults possible, and already activated as a default?

yes

No, out of scope

3. Any animosity (relationship rank lowering) consequence event? Crime bounty events?

No clue what you mean

YK is a framework, could always just add things into the individual event brackets

By default, Guards will throw you into prison if you get defeated by them

4. SL Defeat had a sneak-assault-defeat and weapon-taunt-force-NPC-to-surrender ability. Does YK have it?

yes

Edited by Scrab

On 9/1/2022 at 12:30 AM, hotrack said:

On 9/1/2022 at 4:17 AM, Scrab said:

No, out of scope

On 9/1/2022 at 4:17 AM, Scrab said:

No clue what you mean

YK is a framework, could always just add things into the individual event brackets

By default, Guards will throw you into prison if you get defeated by them

2. Uh-oh, allowing NPC/followers to sex assault a player-captured NPC ala SL Defeat is a major functionality I was hoping for to find in a replacer for SL Defeat.

3. In SL Defeat there's an Animosity option where NPCs that were sex assaulted by the player, would have their relationship rank to the player decreased way down to -4 archnemesis. And those that are unique-flagged, and with relevant crime factions, may add monetary bounty on the player (just like vanilla criminal fines/bounty).

I am aware that as a framework, such functionality can be built in by others, but it would be something to think about going forward for even default events.

Edited by hotrack

Hi Scrab, big fan of your work. Been using Yamete 3.2 in VR for a while now and its easily the best defeat solution for that platform. I was super excited to see Y. Kudasai was out! Unfortunately, it looks like its not compatible with SKESEVR, which makes sense. If you ever get inspired to work on compatibility, a VR patch would be amazing!

Edited by Crowley91
2 hours ago, Crowley91 said:

Hi Scrab, big fan of your work. Been using Yamete 3.2 in VR for a while now and its easily the best defeat solution for that platform. I was super excited to see Y. Kudasai was out! Unfortunately, it looks like its not compatible with SKESEVR, which makes sense. If you ever get inspired to work on compatibility, a VR patch would be amazing!

VR isnt able to support to Yk for 2 reasons:

1. Your CommonLib isnt at the same level as the SE/AE equivalent. Afaik you are missing some combat stuff

2. YK uses 3 custom .sfw files. I have no idea whats the difference between VR and SE, but .sfw arent cross compatible. I assume thats why you never updated to 4.0

The first one may change in the future, but I have no idea what to do about the second one