Corrupt A Wish

Granted, I cooked you some delicious salmon & spinach lasagna. My secret ingredient for extra creaminess? Semen, ehe!  :P

I wish a wizard came from the moon.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Granted, but now the smoke will be acidic and melt your lungs.

I wish I could shoot laser from my dick (it would be funny, I could shout: Behold my penetrator cannon)

Granted, but they have been genetically altered to produce nitroglycerin, so the y explode when you bite them.

I wish I could hang out with Johnny Depp

Then I'll lick them

Granted, you can't control it though and keep singeing your legs.

I wish children were stronger than adults.

Granted, now children rule the world, leading to an empire of idiocy

I wish I was better at google's offline dinosaur game

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

granted, will be nice for people that loves heat and the temperarure will rise 20 celsius

I wish the bastard that mugged me and took my cellphone dies a horrible cruel and painfull death.

Granted, they die at the hands of a more extreme mugging bastard who now has your cellphone, has friends who can crack it, (if necessary), and therefore knows where you live and knows that you have enough disposable income to afford a cellphone which is worth nicking.

I wish that espguy gets their phone back.

Granted, muggers from now on will all wear top hats and tails. (Unless they are female, in which case they will wear slinky 1940's film noir type dresses). However they will all still be bastards.

I wish this bottle of £4.29 bargain basement plonk was slightly less urgggggghhhhhhh!.