[Obsolete] SexLab ZaZ Animations v20130804

the animation doesn't work, i unchecked all the other animation to check the zaz animations. What happens is, when the animation suppose to start nothing happens just the idle animation but only sounds come, npc n player sounds and opens their mouth with the sound but no animation just the idle animation. At the they collapse like they do after the sex animation and the body gets cum on it as well. Weird huh?

Looks like you stuck in a loop, lets start from beginning:

1. Disable SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
  2. Load game, go to SexLab MCM do "Reset Animation Registry"
  3. Wait for some time, enable few animations and play them.
  4. Save game
  5. Enable SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
  6. Load saved game, do you see "SexLab ZaZ animation version XXXX" notification?
  7. Go to SexLab MCM and disable "Restrict Aggressive Animations"
  8. Go to SexLab MCM toggle animtions, can you see "ZaZ pillory" animtion in the list?
  9. Next at SexLab MCM disable all animations but ZaZ ones
  10. Fire Match maker spell, is it working now?

the animation doesn't work, i unchecked all the other animation to check the zaz animations. What happens is, when the animation suppose to start nothing happens just the idle animation but only sounds come, npc n player sounds and opens their mouth with the sound but no animation just the idle animation. At the they collapse like they do after the sex animation and the body gets cum on it as well. Weird huh?

4. Save game
  6. Load saved game, do you see "SexLab ZaZ animation version XXXX" notification?
  8. Go to SexLab MCM toggle animtions, can you see "ZaZ pillory" animtion in the list?

I will check it and reply, my match making also starts working when i updated to v1.12

4. Save game

No still doesn't work, I disabled the rest of the animation, then i use match making spells nothing happened, not even the sex interaction with the animation and voices before. Then i simply use talk bersion (i think its romance) with it the same thing like before, just the voices, player and npc in idle animation and at the end they collapsed and my character got cum on her.

Also one more thing, when i start 3some sex interaction why my female player becomes the man (she performs the man's animated part) and she starts fucking the guy npc follower and they even get the cum on him at the end as well?

How can i correct this?

That's why I have disable any animation involving men, unless you're into that is really disturbing,

@zaselim

I have that problem with the update v1.12, what I did was:

1 In MCM used the option to uninstall for upgrade.

2 Sexlab tell you to save so do it and reload that save

3 After that open the console and write

stopquest slzutil close the console

4 Open the console again and write
   startquest slzutil

5 In MCM reset the animation registry wait for confirmation and exit MCM

6 Zaz animation will be registered and activated in Aggressive Animations and normal animations.

That's why I have disable any animation involving men, unless you're into that is really disturbing,

@zaselim

I have that problem with the update v1.12, what I did was:

1 In MCM used the option to uninstall for upgrade.

2 Sexlab tell you to save so do it and reload that save

3 After that open the console and write

stopquest slzutil close the console

4 Open the console again and write

startquest slzutil

5 In MCM reset the animation registry wait for confirmation and exit MCM

6 Zaz animation will be registered and activated in Aggressive Animations and normal animations.

by doing this, zaz animation are not showing any more lolz

@zaselim

Do you have the last version of zaz animation because i had the same problem and download the last version help me.

i believe so, the last update was released a long time ago i think may be 3-4 months before

@zaselim

Do you have the last version of zaz animation because i had the same problem and download the last version help me.

i believe so, the last update was released a long time ago i think may be 3-4 months before

Look if you have the version 5.1 because i had the version 5 and it was my problem.

@zaselim

Look if you have the version 5.1 because i had the version 5 and it was my problem.

can plz tell me how can i see which version is it?

Edited: I check and the archive file's name is [ ZaZAnimationPack_V004-Final.7z ]. i download it on 28/02/2013.

I just checked and v5.10 was released in may, downloading it now...

So i just replace the files right?

yeah it works now thanks, after installing the new pack and applying fnis i had to do clean sexlab after disabling the zaz animation then save then enabled the zaz anim then load the game again it worked.

Thanks again for you help guys 

it still dosent work for me...can we have some gifs??

Please be more descriptive about the problem.

Had you seen notification about mod version just after install?

Can you see animations at SexLab MCM List?

If you see them in the list, what happens then you try MatchMaker? 

wow this animation is so hot, my new favorite. i hope it gets added to the main SL download so nobody misses it. Make sure you download the latest versions of zaz and SL as of like one week ago or else it wont show up in your list.

make more animations!!

Thank you for pointing that out WaxenFigure! I'm still relatively new to using SL and didn't know about "Rebuilding" Animations after each update. I had already tried both of the fixes proposed in the OP of this thread (they didn't work) so I had assumed I'd have to wait for an update on this mod for it to work again  :( Rebuilding animations in the maintenance section worked perfectly though.

Again, thanks for taking the time to help  :D Apologies if I temporarily scared anyone away from downloading this mod or updating SL.