[Obsolete] SexLab ZaZ Animations v20130804

You have to clear the animation registry in SexLab to get these to function, atleast I had to

Worked for me, thx. Wondered where the animation settings should be in the Sexlab MCM.

The animations are awesome, just not really fitting for SoS although adjusting the erection angle works well as always. A more unflexible penis should do it though.

Btw, my zoom works as for all other SexLab animations. I am able to zoom in and out and circle the camera and go into tcl mode. I have Customizable Camera (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37347//?) installed though (and kept it on default settings), maybe this makes a difference.

You can add more ZAZ animations for your mod?

I already added one more animation in my dev version.

and currently struggling how to create smooth update.

Most animations in ZaZ pack are static, so there is not much to add.

this may be a stupid question, i have installed ZaZanimation, but does this mod require both ZaZAnimationPack.esm and ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp, or can i turn off the esp?

You only need ZaZAnimtionPack.esm, without it game will CTD

Just posted new version v20130804

added one more animation

and 

Maintenance should be more easier just run Reset Animation Registry at SexLab MCM then Save and Load game.

Now on game load the mod always tries to add animations to framework if they are missing.

ZaZ v20130307 Need load ZaZ first Sexlab, but ZaZ v20130804 need load ZaZ before Sexlab, it make Sanguine's Debauchery wrong load how to fix it ? or wait Sanguine's Debauchery fix load mod ? 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/21dj.jpg/  

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/dv3b.jpg/

You can select any load order for ZaZ and SexLab they don't conflict.

Some mod managemnt software might complain, you can safly ignore it.

working like a charm. Loved the new animation. That broom was surely unexpected though :D Is there any more animation from your original mod or is that it? 

All animtions are from ZaZ Animtion Pack.

ok updated to new version, the new animation shows but the old (both) ones gone. It is by default or something wrong happened?

edited: Never mind, got it to work..

Thanks for the update.

There might some gliches on update,

so for everybody:

To update properly:

1. Copy new files over old ones

2. At SexLab MCM run Reset Animtion Registry

3. Save game

4. Load game

ok updated to new version, the new animation shows but the old (both) ones gone. It is by default or something wrong happened?

Thanks for the update.

Got the same result. The new animation shows up in the Sexlab MCM, but the two older ones are missing. I did as suggested: registry reset -> save -> load.

How did you get it to work?

Ok, got it to work. At first I thought the new download file is only an update/patch file that does not include the former animations (because the old file is still there for download), but it seems it is a full version file, you just have to do the above routine twice (registry reset -> save -> load) and then all three animations show up.

So I have to say thx for the new animation. It seems that you are one of the very few modders who use the Zazanimation package. This fine framework package should get more possibilities. I know Sanguine's Debauchery uses it, but I have already too much other mods and script mods installed I don't want to miss and I fear to exceed the 3.1 GB RAM limit again, so I won't install DB at moment. I strongly guess it would be too much.

Btw, does anybody know if there is a tool like matchmaker, that makes it more simple to play the Zaz animations from the ZazAnimationPack? The console command stuff is disgusting...

UPDATE: Forget my last question, I got my answer in another thread.

PS: According SexLab 1.15 update description the registry bug was solved.

Ok, I updated SexLab to 1.15b. ZazAnimations showed up, no issue with that at all,....but now I miss the first and the last stage of the normal pillory animation (the other two, bound and torture I haven't tested yet).

Formerly there was some sort of "hole in" scene and the last scene was that the PC stepped back from the victim and looked at her. Those scenes are gone now...

Will they maybe recognized as foreplay animations now? This could be it, because I adjusted no foreplay in SexLab.

Thanks for the update.

Got the same result. The new animation shows up in the Sexlab MCM, but the two older ones are missing. I did as suggested: registry reset -> save -> load.

Ok, got it to work. At first I thought the new download file is only an update/patch file that does not include the former animations (because the old file is still there for download), but it seems it is a full version file, you just have to do the above routine twice (registry reset -> save -> load) and then all three animations show up.

So I have to say thx for the new animation. It seems that you are one of the very few modders who use the Zazanimation package. This fine framework package should get more possibilities. I know Sanguine's Debauchery uses it, but I have already too much other mods and script mods installed I don't want to miss and I fear to exceed the 3.1 GB RAM limit again, so I won't install DB at moment. I strongly guess it would be too much.

Btw, does anybody know if there is a tool like matchmaker, that makes it more simple to play the Zaz animations from the ZazAnimationPack? The console command stuff is disgusting...

Scripts consume very little memory, so if you install script only mods you should only worry only about uninstalling, because scripts are get stuck in save file.

I was living on the edge of 3.1 Ram limit, I had to budget textures, but last ENB versions are pure magic.

Now my texture directory is 16.5 GB , not including BSA files. Everything works perfectly well.

Ok, I updated SexLab to 1.15b. ZazAnimations showed up, no issue with that at all,....but now I miss the first and the last stage of the normal pillory animation (the other two, bound and torture I haven't tested yet).

Formerly there was some sort of "hole in" scene and the last scene was that the PC stepped back from the victim and looked at her. Those scenes are gone now...

Will they maybe recognized as foreplay animations now? This could be it, because I adjusted no foreplay in SexLab.

First and last stage of animations were removed at last version since there actors are just standing and doing nothing.

Thanks for the update.

Scripts consume very little memory, so if you install script only mods you should only worry only about uninstalling, because scripts are get stuck in save file.

I was living on the edge of 3.1 Ram limit, I had to budget textures, but last ENB versions are pure magic.

Now my texture directory is 16.5 GB , not including BSA files. Everything works perfectly well.

First and last stage of animations were removed at last version since there actors are just standing and doing nothing.

Thx for response, so SexLab and ZazAnimation is wai, only wanted to know that.

What ENB do you use?

I have a i7 2600K, 16 GB DDR RAM, a SSD as boot device, 2 x Asus Geforce 670 GTX 4 GB VRAM each in SLI and I play Skyrim on a 27'' in 2560 x 1440 resolution and once was under the imagination I can download and install everything I want (Skyrim HD normal version, SFO normal version with 8k resolution textures, 4k ice textures, 8k mountains and rocks etc.) and even display that in SSAA and SGSSAA for transparency AA...and suddenly I was in the CTD hell and it lasted some time til I learned about that 3.1 GB issue (a nice poster on Nexus told about that and my first reaction was "hey man do you know my rig?", but he was about right with everything). Now I still have all important texture mods installed, but only the light versions and I run RCRN and ELFX as only mods for lighting. The only mods without any compromizes are mods for my beauties, my female NPCs...and I guess I am pretty close to the 3.1 GB RAM limit again. The first CTDs always happen in certain places where a lot of vegetation, structures and LODs get loaded (Windhelm stables/bridge, Dragonbridge, Falkreath Hearthfire house). I always fast travel around those locations and if the fast travel succeeds I know, no 3.1 GB limit yet :-)

The isue with ENBs for me is, that a good one is able to let even a only slightly modded Skyrim shine, but it costs performance, a lot, especially if you want to play on a 27'' in 2560 x 1440 (I never want back to "only" HD). So I fear to get rid off the 3.1 GB problem but will get a performance/fps problem instead...

Thx for response, so SexLab and ZazAnimation is wai, only wanted to know that.

What ENB do you use?

I have a i7 2600K, 16 GB DDR RAM, a SSD as boot device, 2 x Asus Geforce 670 GTX 4 GB VRAM each in SLI and I play Skyrim on a 27'' in 2560 x 1440 resolution and once was under the imagination I can download and install everything I want (Skyrim HD normal version, SFO normal version with 8k resolution textures, 4k ice textures, 8k mountains and rocks etc.) and even display that in SSAA and SGSSAA for transparency AA...and suddenly I was in the CTD hell and it lasted some time til I learned about that 3.1 GB issue (a nice poster on Nexus told about that and my first reaction was "hey man do you know my rig?", but he was about right with everything). Now I still have all important texture mods installed, but only the light versions and I run RCRN and ELFX as only mods for lighting. The only mods without any compromizes are mods for my beauties, my female NPCs...and I guess I am pretty close to the 3.1 GB RAM limit again. The first CTDs always happen in certain places where a lot of vegetation, structures and LODs get loaded (Windhelm stables/bridge, Dragonbridge, Falkreath Hearthfire house). I always fast travel around those locations and if the fast travel succeeds I know, no 3.1 GB limit yet :-)

The isue with ENBs for me is, that a good one is able to let even a only slightly modded Skyrim shine, but it costs performance, a lot, especially if you want to play on a 27'' in 2560 x 1440 (I never want back to "only" HD). So I fear to get rid off the 3.1 GB problem but will get a performance/fps problem instead...

I use ENB mixed from different presets, running it on GTX 770 4GB.

Anyway at last versions of enb Boris started to take care of memory.

Get any ENB preset from NEXUS which uses v0.198 or higher

You can get last enb here

http://www.enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm

at enblocal.ini set:

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512

at enblocal.ini set:

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512

omg....do those lines do that what I think?

Thx, I will give that a try.

Yes, they do exactly what you think :) I bought a 670 4gb just for skyrim, then discovered the 3.1 gb limit. With the new ENBs I've been able to reinstall all those 4k and 8k textures, maxing out my video memory and still having less than 2gb of system memory used. 

• 4 months later...