Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone remember that port someone, R0r0n0 I think, did of the Desire Demon from Dragon Age?

Well, I have it, and the tail just sticks straight out, like a three-foot long spear coming out of my ass.

Does anyone know how to rig it to the Skyrim tailbone so it actually moves properly?

(I can upload the mod if anyone needs it)

Can you post it or send it to me? I think I remember the fix for that.

skydsdemonplyer.rar

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

i'm looking for a mod that will make jarls into followers. i tried some mods taht said they wud make jarls into followers but it didn't really work. any advice is welcome.

Extensible Follower Framework.

Has a force recruit in it's settings tab that allows you to recruit ANYONE, from the jarls to Alduin himself.

Does anyone remember that port someone, R0r0n0 I think, did of the Desire Demon from Dragon Age?

Well, I have it, and the tail just sticks straight out, like a three-foot long spear coming out of my ass.

Does anyone know how to rig it to the Skyrim tailbone so it actually moves properly?

attachicon.gifskydsdemonplyer.rar

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

i'm looking for a mod that will make jarls into followers. i tried some mods taht said they wud make jarls into followers but it didn't really work. any advice is welcome.

Has a force recruit in it's settings tab that allows you to recruit ANYONE, from the jarls to Alduin himself.

so if i'm already using AFT then i'm assuming it won't work in tandem? silly question i know...

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

so if i'm already using AFT then i'm assuming it won't work in tandem? silly question i know...

Probably not, no.

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

Oh, hey, wait.

The Manipulator lets your force-recruit, and it ISN'T a follower overhaul, so it should be compatible. 

No promises, though,

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

Oh, hey, wait.

The Manipulator lets your force-recruit, and it ISN'T a follower overhaul, so it should be compatible. 

No promises, though,

have you tried this to verify that it works? bc it still doesn't get jarls to follow. it has the option in the mcm to set as potential follower but doesn't enforce.

Does anyone know what happened to the lovergirl race?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29766/?

It really sucks that it's been hidden and with no explaination.

Does anyone happen to still have it?

attachicon.gif999410-1362859744.jpg

I do, 1.0.7 version. Problem is that the creator of those mods seem to have hidden them himself, so if I posted it here, there could be some pretty heated backlash after.

Does anyone know what happened to the lovergirl race?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29766/?

It really sucks that it's been hidden and with no explaination.

Does anyone happen to still have it?

attachicon.gif999410-1362859744.jpg

I do, 1.0.7 version. Problem is that the creator of those mods seem to have hidden them himself, so if I posted it here, there could be some pretty heated backlash after.

Okay,Would you mind sharing it with me?

Here yah go!

Thank you so much!

Oh, hey, wait.

No promises, though,

Puppetmaster here at LL can do this.

Guest kenmastery

Already saw that link for female is broken, thanks though.

This might work, then.

Guest kenmastery

This might work, then.

Thanks for taking the time to help, morgananinuala. Really appreciate it.

This might work, then.

Thanks for taking the time to help, morgananinuala. Really appreciate it.

No problem.