Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I know this is a long shot... but is there any mods that convert all the regular vanilla boots, into HDT heels versions? I like many of the heel mods... but I kinda wanna have heeled boots that match the armors/clothes in-game. Like a companion mod to Chrono77 HDT conversion mod? Something to that effect?

Does anyone remember that port someone, R0r0n0 I think, did of the Desire Demon from Dragon Age?

Well, I have it, and the tail just sticks straight out, like a three-foot long spear coming out of my ass.

Does anyone know how to rig it to the Skyrim tailbone so it actually moves properly?

(I can upload the mod if anyone needs it)

Does anyone remember that port someone, R0r0n0 I think, did of the Desire Demon from Dragon Age?

Well, I have it, and the tail just sticks straight out, like a three-foot long spear coming out of my ass.

Does anyone know how to rig it to the Skyrim tailbone so it actually moves properly?

(I can upload the mod if anyone needs it)

Can you post it or send it to me? I think I remember the fix for that.

I was wondering if such a mod exists. There is "Natural Fatigue", that make your character stop and do nothing for 2 secs when that happens, but I would like to see a mod that makes you fall down, sort of like when your drunk from Realistic Needs and Diseases or even better, with a custom animation.

I used to remember a refitting mod for Schlongs of Skyrim that was for the bodybuilder mesh. It wasn't skimpy or revealing, it just had it were the vanilla armor and clothing doesn't make the character's max weight body not slim down to the vanilla max weight when worn. I remembered it from the Nexus a long time ago, and I wish I didn't remove it when I was trying to re-install Skyrim and  re-download the mods I had because it's no longer there no matter how I've tried to look up under various keywords.

If I knew anything about mod making, I would try to replicate it, but I don't know how; probably not Creation Kit by itself.

Well, I wan't to set up something like this - my character runs out of stamina and ragdolls(or preferably, goes into ''im exhausted'' pose, like after exercising, like this) and if there are valid targets(configurable), with enough arousal, especially hostile ones, they might wanna try to rape my character while she is still recovering. Would be neat if there were some kind of resist option, like from defeat too.

Now that is a mod idea, right?

I was thinking doing that with Scent of Sex somehow, but I'm not fluent with the mod at all.

Guest Yourskyrim

Well, I wan't to set up something like this - my character runs out of stamina and ragdolls(or preferably, goes into ''im exhausted'' pose, like after exercising, like this) and if there are valid targets(configurable), with enough arousal, especially hostile ones, they might wanna try to rape my character while she is still recovering. Would be neat if there were some kind of resist option, like from defeat too.

I was thinking doing that with Scent of Sex somehow, but I'm not fluent with the mod at all.

Hmm yeah. Like the game "Dragon's Dogma"

That game had such a system.

Dragon's dogma have a rape on exhausted system? gonna try it... XD

Ok, being serious:

It's something that's already achieved by Defeat itself, with exaustion the PC/NPC will get a knee using the anim of the bleedout when the stamina in under a certain level.

The ragdoll isn't quite suitable, because if I get tired I don't fall to the ground.

In that case a SendAnimationEvent could be better.

Edit: I don't understand: if you're not capable of doing that in Scent of sex, how you could be able to do that in papyrus? Scent of sex is much easier...

Is there a mod that keeps arrows from bouncing off of people?

the arrows bounce off not by people, but rather from the weapon in the hand, on his back, or sometimes from the shield.

even in a steel plates Armor, tuck the arrow, which in turn is totally unrealistic.  ;)

im looking for the mod my ahlam with nazzem , the mod author retired and i cant find links to his mod .

please note i want the files for personnel use not going to redistribute them or anything and i dont believe he said you couldnt get it from someone who already has it .

dont know if this falls into the piracy rules, if so im sorry

Guest Yourskyrim

Dragon's dogma have a rape on exhausted system? gonna try it... XD

Ok, being serious:

It's something that's already achieved by Defeat itself, with exaustion the PC/NPC will get a knee using the anim of the bleedout when the stamina in under a certain level.

The ragdoll isn't quite suitable, because if I get tired I don't fall to the ground.

In that case a SendAnimationEvent could be better.

Edit: I don't understand: if you're not capable of doing that in Scent of sex, how you could be able to do that in papyrus? Scent of sex is much easier...

Dragons Dogma is a Japanese fantasy RPG by Capcom.

It is way harder than Skyrim, but has a lot of cool features. Especially the boss battles.

It is a mixture of Skyrim, Dark Souls and Shadow of the colossus. 

And best of all: with caracter creation you can deside how big your boobs are (if you choose to be female)

Cause yeah: no Japanese game without boobscaling

I'm trying to do a sort of "improved vanilla" thing, and of course I got rid of the potato headed kids using Skykids. My problem is, that mod lets the kids where adult armor and clothes but I want them wearing the vanilla children's clothes, which this doesn't have. So I'm looking for the vanilla clothes converted for Skykids use.

ETA:

After a bit more research (this was really hard to track down) I discovered there's a glitch that keeps the skykids from wearing children's clothes. Awkward. Is there a fix for this anywhere? I thought I might be able to work around it by making the kid's clothes adult clothes, but that obviously will cause a different but equally frustrating problem.

Barring a fix or workaround, is there another kid's mod that lets kids wear both kinds of clothing? Currently I can either adopt a kid and never give them clothes or adopt a potato head.