Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

i'm going to start skyrim again as a full fire mage, i already have a few magic mods in mind now i just need some good armors/robes/clothes to fit in the mage theme
i had something like megumin in mind

(

megumin.jpg

)

but of course i could not find anything like that :^( 

only this version of her clothes for oblivion http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46810/

if anyone know similar clothes or anything mage like at all i would be happy enough

Hi everyone. I'm looking for Death Robes (CBBE or UNBP doesn't matter which), but with copious amounts of google searches, everything leads back to the same broken MEGA link and a link to baidu that, according to all my browsers, is malicious. These are really great robes and it's really frustrating that I can't find them. Does anyone have a working link or could they post it themselves? I posted in the "where can I find this mod" mega thread, but I feel it could be quicker this way.Thanks!

Guest endgameaddiction

[Request]

Anyone who has Skyforge Shield by Dreogan can please PM me the file. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I had a mod that added more color variations to vanilla horses. For example, in Whiterun it added one more black horse but with white socks. I think it was called Horses of Skyrim and the link is dead on nexus. Anyone has a copy of it? Thanks

Bellyache's Creature Overhaul is a long-time favourite, & includes a full horse overhaul with a great many options! ^_^

*If you're not already using Convenient Horses, and a follower system overhaul like Extensible Follower Framework, it would also be worth picking those up while you're at it. ;)