Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Solstice Castle is the best Reach (castle/mansion) player home by far.  I personally use it myself.  Only a few things wrong with it is that it's perched on top of a hostile Forsworn base (i want to know what the mod author was thinking) and also there's way too many swimming pools inside the house... there's like... 6 swimming pools total (lol), and finally the archives building of Solstice Castle will disappear and be invisible if you walk up to your castle -- fast travelling to it has no issues.  

Yeah, like other people are saying, use K ENB.  I have GTX 970s in SLI and I was running the Performance version averaging 40fps.  The ENB is fantastic but I feel that it's too awashed in orange lights and the skies and clouds over Skyrim are blinded in white light.  Lol.  I've since switched to Tetrachromatic ENB which performs about 20% better and almost 80% visually the same as K ENB but without the excessive orange color to everything and it also does not have the crazy sky blinded in bright white lights.  Only problem with Tetrachromatic ENB is that it didn't have nice sun sprites like K ENB did.... so... I... took K ENBs sunsprites and put them in Tetrachromatic ENB's enbseries folder.  Done!  Cool sunsprites back in the game!

Hi all, I saw it few times on some chinese modding forums, but cant remember where it was. If anyone know where to get it, please post links here, or if you have this hairstyle , please send me copy ! Thank you.

Here is the pic of the hairstyle i need -

12673-1-1331756848.jpg

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me find this rare hairstyle !!!

Hi all, I saw it few times on some chinese modding forums, but cant remember where it was. If anyone know where to get it, please post links here, or if you have this hairstyle , please send me copy ! Thank you.

12673-1-1331756848.jpg

I think it's from Tera hair pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tth33y3vusos1gh/Tera+Hair+Pack+Weight+Fix+%2B+pnkrd+adjustment.rar

http://skyrimmod.tistory.com/entry/Skyrim-Tera-Hair-Pack

12673-1-1331756848.jpg

I think it's from Tera hair pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tth33y3vusos1gh/Tera+Hair+Pack+Weight+Fix+%2B+pnkrd+adjustment.rar

http://skyrimmod.tistory.com/entry/Skyrim-Tera-Hair-Pack

Wow, thank you very much !!!

What are some NPC replacers that don't kill your FPS? I want a replacer that, if possible, replaces all NPCs without giving them exaggerated/anime looks, including hair. I was watching some streams with the Stream broadcast system and when watching some people play I noticed that all their NPCs look 'beautified'. I don't mind if every NPC looks beautiful, so long as they still look somewhat realistic.

Keep in mind I play Skyrim with only vanilla graphics (yes, painful, I know) so anything that requires an ENB to look decent isn't useful to me.

Is there a mod which can add "vampire's bite mark" on neck or whole body for your player, follower or npc, maybe tattoes working with slavetats?

as far as i know Better Vampires overhaul shows bite marks on victims neck.

Thanks, but i don't want this complete mod.

Is there such thing as a slow dance mod? Not strip dance or anything like that, but more of a ballroom thing. Just curious if such mod exist.

Been there tried that and If such a mod exists I haven't found it. I was under the impression that Mara's Romance mod had one that could be extracted but unfortunately it turned out her npcs ended up just standing around at the Grand Ball. I guess we'll have to wait for someone to try their hand at making one.

I've reinstalled Skyrim after a major PC upgrade and now that UUNP has matured and merged with bodyslide, I'm changing to UNP (was CBBE before).

What I'm looking for are face/body textures that are smooth, relatively blemish free and doesn't need an EMB to look decent. Can anyone make some suggestions?