Don't know if this mod is being maintained or worked on at the moment but I ran into a problem.  I ran this mod successfully for two different characters and now, with my most recent character, upon pregnancy, the boobs overinflate and distort, torpedo like is the best description.  I don't run cum inflation right now because it just looks silly when it's over distorted, if it were 10 - 20% of the pregnancy max then it would be good.  Anyway, has anyone run into this issue with the mod?

I run a UNPB body with appropriate meshes/skeletons.

It seems I've found a solution.  After a bit of testing it seems the auto-correction for node scaling that is part of Estrus Charus is fixing the mutant boob problem.  I really like Estrus Charus but I don't care for the fact that it needs two additional mods to function, Actor Events and Estrus for Skyrim.  Still, if it keeps my characters breasts from looking like some weird alien apendage I'll keep using it.

If anyone else is using a UNPB body and their characters' boobs become distorted or stretched give Estrus Charus a try.  Even if you don't use it's pregnancy functions the auto correcting for nodes seems to be active regardless.

the flowing milk animation was working for me for a long time.  Now it doesnt appear, only the milk on skin.  Anyone have any ideas why?  I updated from sl 1.35b and zaz animation pack.  could this be the problem or is it something else?

Edit:  I just tried with nothing but zaz, sexlabx, Hentai preg, and milk mod, and it is working.  maybe another mod was messing it up.

I don't know how useful this is but I frequently see the following in Papyrus:

[08/13/2014 - 09:35:30AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to hentaipregnantactoralias[]
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (120012C7)].hentaipregnancy.gameLoaded() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 45
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (120012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnGameReload() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 348
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (120012C7)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a strange problem. Things seem to be working oddly. In normal nude form, i'm not pregnant, but if I equip certain pieces of armor like Something that hugs to me, I show up pregnant and such. Anyone know the cause of this? 

I have the same problem here, the funny thing is it used to work, then it started doing this and the only way I could even see the modified body is if I loaded an earlier save. I have all the required mods (as stated this mod was working fine before) but now the body doesn't change. I haven't downloaded any mods since this one that would interfere with the PC's body.

Edited by Punk80954

Alright now I'm just simply frustrated. I need help. I'm very thick when it comes to mods, I literally know nothing, so step step instructions would help majorly if possible. 

So I've been messing around with bodyslide, (I've filtered it to scaling pregnancy body) creating my pregnant body however It changes my non-pregnant body as well. What am I supposed to do to make it so that I only get pregnant/inflated during the right process?

I somehow fixed it after fucking with loads of settings. I have no idea how I did it, but it works so... there ya go. Thanks for such an amazing mod brah.

Alright now I'm just simply frustrated. I need help. I'm very thick when it comes to mods, I literally know nothing, so step step instructions would help majorly if possible. 

So I've been messing around with bodyslide, (I've filtered it to scaling pregnancy body) creating my pregnant body however It changes my non-pregnant body as well. What am I supposed to do to make it so that I only get pregnant/inflated during the right process?

I somehow fixed it after fucking with loads of settings. I have no idea how I did it, but it works so... there ya go. Thanks for such an amazing mod brah.

Fuck, I tried changing the model because I didn't like some of the proportions I had set but now I'm back to square one. Is there like, an instruction manual or something so I don't fuck it up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FIxed it. Though how exactly do i use this mod? I have sexaddicts and sexis do i just have intercourse with this and a baby will pop up?

Does it show in the pregnancy list after intercourse animations? 

Thank you in advance.

sex addict is a stand alone mod with it,s on animation file does not use sexlab animation framework animations , Hentai pregnancy looks for animations started by sexlab framework , aka sexlab romance , sexlab defeat , sexlab tdf prostitution , sexlab match maker , seach for " sexlab index " for a list of mods that require sexlab animation