if she change armor, some armor don't have belly nodes, so she wont get the big belly pregnant

There are some good armor packs (CT77) for both CBBE and UUNP bodyslide which cover basically every vanilla armor in the game. You can probably get one of those and play without ever having this problem.

Alternatively if you don't want to get an armor replacer, find some custom armor with belly nodes you like, then get the "transmorgrify"/copy armor stats mod. That way you can use your custom armors visually but still have the gameplay element of finding new armors and enchantments.

Hey. I just got the mod and I have a weird problem. I have loads of other mods installed so it's quite hard to figure out myself but maybe you guys faced this before.

So ... when my char gets pregnant her belly keeps changing between "round" and "normal" like ... it changes per second.

Any idea why?

This mod uses netimmerse scaling, its probably a mod conflict with other mod that tries to change belly node
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so something very strange happened with this tonight.

I'm raiding a bandit cave and I decide to rape a bandit girl with Submit, unfortunately I left pregnancy on (including cum inflation) and she got pregnant. I kill her afterwards (drain her dry as I'm a vampire), then move on to clearing the cave... when I get a message that the badit has given birth to a healty imperial girl (Children + Soulgems)!

Hmm my problem is the reverse with yours. How the heck do you get random bandits pregnant? Just recently installed this plus Children + Soulgems. Everything seems to work fine with SL 1.61b and CBBE HDT. I can get every uniquely generated NPC, including those from custom NPC mods to show their stages and pop out babies and/or soul gems just fine.  However, whichever way I try to configure it (100%, always etc. even disabled RS Children in case bandits can't produce good looking kids or something), can't get it to work with any random generated thugs/bandits and the like.

What am I missing?

The poster you quoted made that post about close to a year ago and SL has changed since then.  There could be a compatibility issue now or it's possible that the bandit was placed there by design and not a mod generated npc like OBIS or something.  I have never had any luck getting a mob generated by OBIS pregnant, but I have seen one get Lydia pregnant.  I typically kill bandits so I haven't been bothered to test it.

If you have a mod that randomly generates mobs, disable it, find a bandit in a cave that the original game creates, and see if you can get the mob pregnant.  That will tell you if there is a compatibility issue with mods that generate random mobs.  I typically have my game set at 5% as the chance to get pregnant and 100% chance to give birth.  I will set it at 100% percent today and turn on Random Attack mod and see if I can get one that OBIS generates,  pregnant.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm using the SexLabHentaiPregnancy mod to meet the Milk Mod Economy pregnancy requirements. Unfortunately the mod isn't registering the player as pregnant for me. As a result I'm unable to produce milk naturally.

If anyone else is having the same problem and can offer some information that would be great.

P.S. If there's any good mods for texturing the pregnant belly lately that info would be good as well. The normalmaps are wrong as I'm sure every preg mod user knows.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having an issue with this mod now as well. Its a requierment for Children and Soul Gems mod, so I know its working as that is. But when I go to Mod Configurations, it is not there like it used to be. So I am unable to edit the percentages like I used to.  Im using Wrye Smash and can see that there are not any mod conflicting issues at the very least, so not sure whats going on now with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Flyingtoasters, do you still monitor this? It's a shame to see this great mod fall into disrepair. I'd love to see it remastered and maybe advanced. Hell, I'd do it myself if I had any idea what to do, but alas... Out of all the pregnancy mods, I probably liked this one the most. Too bad. It'd be great to see it brought back up to status with beeing female or soulgem oven. It had all the fun without all the paprius strangulation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem.. I can't seem to get my character pregnant.

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

UNPB MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch

UNPB Pregnant Body by lowes << (is this what you mean by "Skeleton with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes" under requirements?

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

Basically HDT breasts and butt are animated in game and I no longer have CTD pointy belly when playing a sex anim. Sadly after an intercourse anim my chars belly and breasts are still the same size, no growth, no change.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or missing?

Btw I'm starting sex animations atm using Ernest Negotiations from Rape Spell on NPC's from there it's a random Sexlab animation unless toggled. I also have the zaz anims installed. Dunno if this info matters tho .___. please help?

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

UNPB Pregnant Body by lowes << (is this what you mean by "Skeleton with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes" under requirements?

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

Basically HDT breasts and butt are animated in game and I no longer have CTD pointy belly when playing a sex anim. Sadly after an intercourse anim my chars belly and breasts are still the same size, no growth, no change.

Btw I'm starting sex animations atm using Ernest Negotiations from Rape Spell on NPC's from there it's a random Sexlab animation unless toggled. I also have the zaz anims installed. Dunno if this info matters tho .___. please help?

i have the same issue with scaling too. changing cbbe body types does not seem to make any difference. i do have all requirements also

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

i have the same issue with scaling too. changing cbbe body types does not seem to make any difference. i do have all requirements also

Probably other mod overrides body shape

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

which would be what and how do i fix it. would you happen to know by any chance

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

Who knows. someone needs to update slhp to use nioverride

I'm using:

UNPB MTM Body

HDT PExtension

XP32 Extended

Sexlab + Patch

SexLabHentaiPregnancy

Who knows. someone needs to update slhp to use nioverride

yeah ><

• 4 weeks later...