I saw this question earlier in the thread but no one replied to it.

Does the cum inflation option cause the belly to inflate? If so, no inflation happens for me.

Ashuraman, if you enable female-female cum in the sexlab MCM, then Hentai will recognize the gal with the strap-on as male.

Now onto my reason for being here. I'm using Hentai as a shape-shifter type character, and I really like the cum inflation when I get knocked up by giants and trolls. I'm betting that the scaling is still happening when I'm male, but I need proper meshes. Anyone got some weight-painted male argonians?

Also, people who are stuck with big bellies: Hentai fucked up your stomach node scale. It thinks that size is your small. Best two fixes I know of are showracemenu and sexchange. Just swap genders and the scaling vanishes, then you're good to swap back.

Again though, setting up Cum Inflation for male PCs. Anyone? I might try to make a mod for this myself if I can't get Hentai to handle it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Then something's gone broke.

I guess your best bet in that case is to sexchange your PC right before you go at the gal you want to knock up, then change back.

Changing mid act ends the scene, without orgasm.

Anyway, good luck!

Tried it with a male pc and it works fine just not with a female one.Guess i´m going to have to  do some clever editing if i want my idea to come true as a video...

I've been testing this mod for a while now and I can say it works pretty well... 

Thanks, flyingtoasters !

For the people who use Estrus Chaurus with this mod, you have to tweak both mods in order to not get pregnant by the two mods at the same time or your belly will grow and shrink in a second because one mod will have preg time = 4 hours for example and the other will have preg time = 174 hours so it will switch between the two all the time and your body will do the same.

For thos who don't understand why they still have a big belly and can't get pregnant right after 'giving birth', if you disable post preg effects it will just stop the animations where your character has milk going out of the nipples, forcing you to get undressed and irritating you during fights or other events. You will still have to wait some time to get back to 'normal' body and to be preg-able again.

if igot the cbbe version of that meshes i still can use bodyslide to do the body how i like and got pregnancy effect later (without using pregnancy slide at bodyslide) ?

Edited: yea works fine, tested .

It depends on your skeleton, if it has the belly bone (and I think the last 4 skeletons from xp32 have it) your belly will get bigger and smaller.

You can have any body replacer working with a skeleton having a belly bone afaik, but some are designed for it and make the belly look better.

And you can even have HDT Physics on your belly so it will bounce and shake... if you are interested oc.

if igot the cbbe version of that meshes i still can use bodyslide to do the body how i like and got pregnancy effect later (without using pregnancy slide at bodyslide) ?

Edited: yea works fine, tested .

It depends on your skeleton, if it has the belly bone (and I think the last 4 skeletons from xp32 have it) your belly will get bigger and smaller.

You can have any body replacer working with a skeleton having a belly bone afaik, but some are designed for it and make the belly look better.

And you can even have HDT Physics on your belly so it will bounce and shake... if you are interested oc.

nice know that, thanks

I ran this mod for a while but then decided to stop it so I could modify the body.  I turned off the ability to get pregnant in the menu then ended all current pregnancies (and waited until I got the message that pregnancies were ended).  Then I uninstalled the mod and got back into the game...and my character's breasts were suddenly "pregnancy" huge.  The belly size was normal, but the breasts had grown as if she was very pregnant.

I uninstalled all of the body-related mods (CBBE, XP32, HDT, TPPB animation, skins) and loaded the save to check to that everyone was fine then (it was, all reverted back to vanilla settings, as to be expected), but after re-installing all of those body mods and loading the game back up my character's breasts are once again "pregnancy" huge.

I'm not quite sure what to do at this point...were there other steps I needed to do in order to uninstall the mod?  Files that needed to be manually deleted?  I kind of don't want to go around with anime boobs the entire time.  Do you think it's an issue with remnants of your mod or the mesh?

EDIT:  I should add that this issue is only affecting my player character.  The NPCs look normal (even my follower who was also pregnant).

EDIT2:  I found the issue.  Apparently RaceMenu was causing some sort of conflict.  I uninstalled that and everything is back to normal.

Can anyone recommend a Body + Skeleton combo that doesn't make the boobs go all droopy?

This.

I'm looking for the normal thin-waist, big boobs, but for it to maintain its shape as one gets pregnant.

Also, which has the best armor mods? UNP? CBBE? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the TBBE body, it's a bit wide for me.

The main mod works fine for me, but the soul gem plugin has one bug--no soul gem! No matter what length the pregnancy is set to (I've tried 1-7 days) and regardless of the soul gem time setting (tried 2-20 hours), when the pregnancy ends, no soul gem is generated. I changed the "chance of child" setting in the main mod from 0% to 100%, and while no kid is born, there's still no soul gem in my inventory or in-world.

Hadn't used the mod in a while because I was playing a male character through Dawnguard, but went back to the character that was using this mod, the soul gem thing was working.  You DO have to have the "chance of producing child" set to something not zero, but I don't know why it didn't work before when at 100% and does now.

Can anyone recommend a Body + Skeleton combo that doesn't make the boobs go all droopy?

This.

I'm looking for the normal thin-waist, big boobs, but for it to maintain its shape as one gets pregnant.

Also, which has the best armor mods? UNP? CBBE? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the TBBE body, it's a bit wide for me.

UNP works pretty well and has the most support for armor mods besides CBBE.  None of the bouncing mods are really that good in my opinion, though.  They tend to roll or flop rather than bounce.  I'd like a body/skeleton combo that allows the belly expansion without the "bounce" if no one can make one bounce properly, myself.

Is this still being updated?

Because I for one wouldn't mind having more options for the "post" pregnancy stage. In my humble option it lasts too long and the belly should be shrinking the whole time - like pregnancy in reverse.

Having an option for the duration of the "post" pregnancy would be nice, that way users could set it to their liking, or disable it completely.

Contractions need to be modified too, at least that's what I assuming those instances were you character suddenly reals as if there is an earthquake. They tend to start halfway through the pregnancy, rather then just before your character gives birth. I think there shouldn't be more then two to three contractions and they should start roughly four to three hours ahead of actual "birth" as a warning that your character is about to give birth. Possibly an option to allow the user to choose number of times here might be good.

Is there any chance for an actual birthing animation? Like in Estrus Chuarus? Right now the character simply goes down on one knee, but in Estrus the character actually lies down.

Mod works great, but changing back to human after beast form seems to reset the boobs and belly back to static.

Only why i can get them back is if i load a previous save before i transformed

Anyone had this problem?

Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I was able to get around this via the rebuilt HentaiPreg scripts I compiled to integrate the body changes in the Macromancy 2 edit I'm putting some finishing touches on. 

As a note to anyone else who needs to recompile the Hentai scripts on the newer framework versions, there was a change in the scripts for how the voices are called. The original scripts used float values to determine the audio volume. This was changed recently to using an INT, thus the CK giving errors when trying to compile. I spent an hour or two trying to wrap my head around what was wrong, I thought I'd save everyone else the headache.  

• 2 weeks later...

Question before my new playthrough.

I have been told twice turning off the post pregnancy conditions gets rid of the belly remaining big and infertility for 12 or so hours after pregnancy. This has never, ever happened for me. Has anyone actually gotten that to work, where pregnancies just end and no lingering effects? If so what did you do? I have tried several times to make this happen without success.

Thanks.

Question before my new playthrough.

I have been told twice turning off the post pregnancy conditions gets rid of the belly remaining big and infertility for 12 or so hours after pregnancy. This has never, ever happened for me. Has anyone actually gotten that to work, where pregnancies just end and no lingering effects? If so what did you do? I have tried several times to make this happen without success.

Thanks.

Nope.  Though it does stop the breast...leaking.