So I have (yet another, lol)  question regarding editing this mod for personal use, if that's okay. I mostly just wanted to tweak a few of the slider options for personal preference but the script compilers really dislike this mod and keep spitting out " type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)" on me, think anyone could clear the air up on this?

So I have (yet another, lol)  question regarding editing this mod for personal use, if that's okay. I mostly just wanted to tweak a few of the slider options for personal preference but the script compilers really dislike this mod and keep spitting out " type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)" on me, think anyone could clear the air up on this?

If you compile the scripts against framework 1.35 or newer then it is a change in the Framework-API.

Look at my post #476.

If you compile the scripts against framework 1.35 or newer then it is a change in the Framework-API.

Look at my post #476.

I'll be honest, I am a total scrub and just barely know enough about this to be able to mess with most mods to my liking. I didn't understand the post at all.

EDIT: okay never mind I'm just dumb and now I figured it out. thanks!

Hey I'm trying to get to a point where I can uninstall my old version and update but my character just ended her pregnancy and her belly is still big and she has some lactating effects and it says post pregnancy... What I'm wondering is how long does the post Pregnancy effects last?

Anyone that can help that would be great

Guest xlaw10

So I'm using current versions of sexlab, FNIS, HDT, racemenu, etc. and the sevenbase Bombshell body (edited for pregnancy scaling). Though it's otherwise working just fine for me, belly included, the breasts, once they reach a size I haven't pinpointed, grow to different scales, with a one or two point difference between them. I can go into showracemenu and slide them back, but they just bounce back into inequality when it updates next. Any advice, or additional info I should provide?

Edit: I'm also up to date on this and running the milk add-on.

[05/04/2014 - 01:55:36PM] warning: Property HentaiPregnancyVictimFaction on script hentaipregnancy attached to HentaiPregnancyQuest (110012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

what?

Would it be possible to have the belly return to normal shape faster than the breasts?

For example, if you have 15 days preganancy, and then follows 15 days post pregnancy, it would be nice to have the belly return to normal by day 5 of post pregnancy instead of day 15.

thanks

Look at my post #476.

I'll be honest, I am a total scrub and just barely know enough about this to be able to mess with most mods to my liking. I didn't understand the post at all.

EDIT: okay never mind I'm just dumb and now I figured it out. thanks!

So, I decided to try a stab at recompiling for 1.55+ after I fixed the issue myself back in 1.39b. Now I'm finding that the moan function don't return anything at all to whatever calls it, and instead plays the sound inside the function inside SSLBaseVoice

Currently I have it like this starting at line 249 of HentaiPregancy.psc 

sslBaseVoice Avoice = SexLab.PickVoice(ActorRef)
int vfxInstance = Avoice.Moan(ActorRef, 100, isvictim)
Sound.SetInstanceVolume(vfxInstance, SexLab.Config.fVoiceVolume)

This obviously fails to compile under the new system.

I want to believe that this can work as a direct replacement for the three lines:

sslBaseVoice Avoice = SexLab.PickVoice(ActorRef)
Avoice.Moan(ActorRef, 100, isvictim)

Is the fix that simple? Am I missing an extra bit?

Ok, fixed the loading issue, now I'm having another issue, the body change isn't working, got knocked up, and tried to proc the cum inflation and neither work. I am running the Succubus race and I have SOS + the mod that makes all females have schlongs, except succubus, I made sure I have cbbe selected in the mcm menu and still no dice, anyone run a similar build that knows a fix?