The version above seems to work well. My only comment is that scaling is instant rather than gradual. Old version the belly would scale smoothly during inflation, now it just jumps to the final intended size.

Okay... Now, i guess, i know what that weird script did, now the question is: if i should revert cum inflation script or remove it so ppl would use something like fhu where amount of pumped cum actually matters for the size

If it isn't too much to ask for I'd love to see this gradual Inflation/deflation change reintegrated Ed.

If people prefer the way FHU does it, they can just deactivate it in HP and use FHU.

For the others a reintegration to HP would be preferable. I think it's nice not to have an additional mod for that.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried the 1.19d patch and I get get the scaling to work, any ideas?

install nio/racemenu/skeleton/bodyreplacer/reset pregnancy/do a clean save

When you say do a clean save, do you mean start a new game or clean the save file with a type of cleaner? if it's the latter what type of cleaner do you recommend?

I just tried the 1.19d patch and I get get the scaling to work, any ideas?

install nio/racemenu/skeleton/bodyreplacer/reset pregnancy/do a clean save

When you say do a clean save, do you mean start a new game or clean the save file with a type of cleaner? if it's the latter what type of cleaner do you recommend?

https://themodgal.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/clean-saving-what-it-does-and-when-you-should-or-shouldnt-do-it/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get 50 of these messages when I new install 1.19d and I feel like it shouldn't happen:

[11/18/2016 - 09:42:54PM] Warning: Property config on script hentaipregnantactoralias attached to alias HentiaPregnantActor01 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0B0012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Goes from 00 to 49.  Is that supposed to be misspelled HentiaPregnantActor##?

I get 50 of these messages when I new install 1.19d and I feel like it shouldn't happen:

[11/18/2016 - 09:42:54PM] Warning: Property config on script hentaipregnantactoralias attached to alias HentiaPregnantActor01 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0B0012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

well idk, maybe i forgot to update esm file or was too lazy to update 50 actors

it shouldnt affect anything

used tesedit to remove  those things, maybe it worked

Another minor bug report:

string[] function getPregnancyList()
	string[] plist = new string[20]
	int i = 0
	while i < PregnantActors.Length

old ref to 20 wasn't bumped to 50 in HentaiPregnancy.psc, is throwing out of range errors

this should fix it

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19e.7z

Breast scaling seems to be broken in the latest. Belly inflation works, but it's barely noticeable. You have to basically max out the value to get the same size inflation that you could get before. Belly Max Scale 20 is now the equivalent of Belly Max Scale 5.

Having been messing around with making my own PregnancyBelly NiOverride conversion like I mentioned a few posts back I can report that the math and general accounting in HentaiPregnantActorAlias is kind of strange in the best of circumstances.  I've essentially resorted to writing my own set of parallel functions to get away from some of the weird data structuring decisions the original modder made.

Ed is a champ for voluntarily dealing with this nonsense tbqh

Breast scaling seems to be broken in the latest. Belly inflation works, but it's barely noticeable. You have to basically max out the value to get the same size inflation that you could get before. Belly Max Scale 20 is now the equivalent of Belly Max Scale 5.

breast scale wasnt changed in latest

Having been messing around with making my own PregnancyBelly NiOverride conversion like I mentioned a few posts back I can report that the math and general accounting in HentaiPregnantActorAlias is kind of strange in the best of circumstances.  I've essentially resorted to writing my own set of parallel functions to get away from some of the weird data structuring decisions the original modder made.

Ed is a champ for voluntarily dealing with this nonsense tbqh

oh... but its very easy... all you need is few bottles of skooma and logic will become clear to you

I noticed an error in my Papyrus log with patch 1.19e (probably not directly version related):

ERROR: Cannot cast from None to hentaipregnantactoralias[]
stack:
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0D0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.gameLoaded() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 75
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0D0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnGameReload() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 375
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0D0012C7)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
and the culprit is the following lines in the function "gameLoaded()" in the script "HentaiPregnancy":

if( PregnantActors== none)
	setUpPregnantActors()
endif
In Papyrus you apparently can't check, if an Array is "None", which is a major inconvenience and I had to find out myself the hard way.

Not sure, if the Array is supposed to be set up on every game load, but removing the if-statement at least removes the error, which would have prevented the if-statement from ever being true anyway.