Can anyone recommend a Body + Skeleton combo that doesn't make the boobs go all droopy?

This.

I'm looking for the normal thin-waist, big boobs, but for it to maintain its shape as one gets pregnant.

Also, which has the best armor mods? UNP? CBBE? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the TBBE body, it's a bit wide for me.

Try that, im using that without any side effects at my cbbe preset ( you can do what you wanna with body with that config, just dnt use pregnancy sliders).

can someone make ai packages for the children so that they follow and grow up to adults

Really amazing idea, but i guess its goes almost impossible or will be a pain with really heavy scripts.

Post that idea at general or adult section main , ill endorse, i cant do that mod, but i guess if alot ppl endorser/ like / ask, someone will try do that.

Hello !

I have a strange problem

when my PC is pregnant the breasts bounce in forward every two seconds and when my PC is not pregnant they bounce only if I move

I tried several skeleton and also hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but the problem is not resolved

tested with unpb and cbbe

any one else have this same problem?

thank you

Edit:

I found !

the problem is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Quick question: Using the UNP side of things, does the belly/breast scale feature work? When I tried it, there was no visible change at all in size from what it had been using b3lisaro's body.

Do u have installed the required skeleton? Juts the mesh don't do anything

There should be a pregnancy chance for the player and for the NPC, it's kind of annoying to get pregnant as a player. Or a condom or something.

There its an option..., the very first one if i remember right wich you can choose  to ALL ( npc and pc ) to get pregnant, or NPC only..........

Quick question: Using the UNP side of things, does the belly/breast scale feature work? When I tried it, there was no visible change at all in size from what it had been using b3lisaro's body.

Do u have installed the required skeleton? Juts the mesh don't do anything

Yeah like, the pregnancy worked fine. Specifically the multiplier scale is what I Was asking about (I guess I should have been clearer, sorry).

So I found a weird glitch. I'm not sure what caused it (I run the arousal mod and SoS for females) but my character decided to masturbate mid-air when I jumped down a hill. And managed to impregnate herself, what is even going on now.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You made my day !

So I found a weird glitch. I'm not sure what caused it (I run the arousal mod and SoS for females) but my character decided to masturbate mid-air when I jumped down a hill. And managed to impregnate herself, what is even going on now.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You made my day !

imagine how confuse will be the baby^^ mom? dad? momdaddy!!!

I have B3lisario's mesh for UNPB BBP pregnant body installed over the top of everything (Ningheim and UNP Replacer Config Package) and it used to work fine a few months ago. Now that I've reinstalled Skyrim, and put that mesh back in, whenever a character gets pregnant it crashes. In fact, whenever I remove clothing from a female npc it crashes. There seems to be some kind of conflict going on and I'm guessing its from an update to the UNP Replacer, rather than Belisario's mesh, because that hasn't been updated. 

Has anyone else had this problem? And does anyone know how to solve it?

(Edit: Okay, I can solve the CTDs by reinstalling Ningheim and UNPRCP, but then my characters don't grow whilst pregnant. I've also found that the CTD problem is not with Ningheim. A Ningheim character that gets pregnant will at least have their breasts grow, even if their belly doesn't. MMMmmm....).

(edit: I used the XP32 XPMS Installer to overwrite EVERYTHING and it works fine now. Given that the UNP Replacer Config Package installs XP32, I didn't think this was the way to go but I"m not complaining. Well, except that I don't know how to get Ningheim's mesh to work properly but we'll survive.)

Guest privateuser99

All it has is a percentage chance of getting pregnant and percentage chance of the pregnancy resulting in a child.

Trixy's had no intension of supporting NPCs becuase it may slow down the system. Trixy's mod simulates female cycles so the script would have to be running all the time for every female NPC, if she were to support it. As much as I like Trixy's mod, I rather have NPCs being able to get pregnant then to simulates female cycles, the result of which is just percentage chance of getting pregnant anyway.

While our mods seem similar, the implementations are fundamentally different. There were no way for me to mod that mod to do this, so I made a new one and thought I might as well share it.

FWIW I think you made the right choice here..

Trixys mod looks like its very much based on Faites des bebes what with cycles and all. And that works great for player pregnancy, but using a huge database where each and every female npc you run into and keep track of their cycle is just... clunky.

I am using a lot of mods that adds random npcs to the roads, villages and cities, to make it more immersive, and a database which tracks the 100 first female npcs would use a unnecessary amount of resources as it would fill up very quickly with a lot of "trash" npcs.

No wonder Trixy scrapped that part and simply focused on the player.

Only thing I want you to do now is add a option to exclude the PC so that I can use Trixys for the PC and yours to keep track of the NPCs  ;)

That would be awesome.

I understand that tracking cycles for all the npcs would be horrendous on the script system, though I still kind of like it for my character.  Having an option to enable this mod just for NPCs would be really great.

my remaked version of faites des bebes is actually only 10 percents left of original code, so its alot upgraded version,,,,,, try and say

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

I made a small patch for Hentai Pregnancy for it to work with Estrus Chaurus. It prevents characters from getting pregnant if they are already infested by some chaurus. Since it replaces some of the scripts in Hentai pregnancy, only use it with the current 1.19 version. It'll most likely break any other version. It shouldn't break anything if you don't have Estrus Chaurus installed, but then again, there's no need to download it in that case.

It was working fine with my limited testing but download at your own risk :D

attachicon.gifHentaiPregnancy-ChaurusPatch.7z

Does this patch work with the latest chaurus? any issues? any one tried it?

//thanks

I have an issue.

My character was in the process of being raped by a dragon when someone killed it. She was impregnated but she's "stuck" with a bit of a belly that won't go away. Looks like the cum inflation is stuck "on". I've tried going back to a save before the encounter, but the issue is apparently tied to my character in such a way that I can't get rid of it.

Pregnancy list is empty.

I tried getting her pregnant again to see if it would reset and it didn't.

Is there a way to get her back to "normal"?

Thanks

I still have my problem breasts bouncing forward every 3-4 seconds 

do it only when my PC is pregnant! 

I've seen it done with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml 

I tested several xml but no change 

it would be possible to remove the change in size of breasts somewhere in the script?

I guess it just there because the mod is activated and if my PC is not pregnant my breasts not bounce in forward 

I searched but I bad with CK and script  :( 

thank you

.... sorry for my bad english !  ^_^ 

I still have my problem breasts bouncing forward every 3-4 seconds 

This is an issue between this mod and the HDT extension.  Each tic when HentaiPregnancy updates the body (i.e. breast swelling), there's a split second before HDT kicks back in where the breasts are at their base position.  Hence the "bouncing forward".

I don't think it can be fixed from this end, nor from their (HDT) end.

Hentai pregnancy is throwing this error in the papyrus log: "Error: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0B0012C7) because their base types do not match." I do not know if it is supposed to do anything, but since it wasn't binding to the quest anyway I went ahead and deleted the reference to the(magic effect) script in the quest. Stops the error, does not appear to change anything else. I figure the reference was accidental.

Hardly important, but I was fooling around with things trying to get a feel for papyrus, and I figured I may as well report it.