seriously I just spend 6 hours making this thing work it would help a lot to just put in one neat package the whole required mods with aditional info what to fliping do with some extra stuff that has to be installed from the whole package because 5 hours from that I was just browsing and downloading required mod versions well but of course not every version is acceptable of even one of them cause some were updated and some were not but its nice mod from what I have seen just the time spent to make it work was stupid

So I just installed this and the soulgem birth. I tested it out on various monsters, waited the duration of the pregnancy and when it was done, it just said "Is no longer pregnant", yet I recieved nothing. I have children set to 0 because I don't want a child, I'd rather have a soul gem. In the soulgem MCM menu its enabled and set to rape only. Now sure what is wrong, any options I am missing?

One thought tho, it would be kinda interesting if while pregnant the mod made it so you could not wear armor due to the bulging belly, gloves and boots are fine but anything covering the torso would be disabled. Unless somehow you could make pregnancy enabled armor somehow.

You actually do need ta have the children option turned on; Hentai Pregnancy doesn't have children at all, the option is there fer addons ta add children.  The soulgem birth plugin makes a soulgem as your "child".

I removed all soulgems from inventory and also set chance to be 100% for a child. Still nothing >_<. BOSS puts hentaipregnancy high on the plugins list and soulgembirth lower, wondering if I should put them near each other or not. Either way, doesn't really matter, just interesting to see my character get pregnant for a few days and then revert to normal. I like this one better than another mod I tried where the pregnancy was months of in game time, granted the belly did expand slowly to make it look like she was progressing.

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for a mod that lets me do "cum inflation" on female victims, even if my player character is also a female (she's using a futa schlong).

Is there any help on this?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Try this, it should allow the game to think your female is really a male for terms of male/female animations and was designed for being a futa.

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for a mod that lets me do "cum inflation" on female victims, even if my player character is also a female (she's using a futa schlong).

Try this, it should allow the game to think your female is really a male for terms of male/female animations and was designed for being a futa.

Or just enable in SL MCM "female to female cum"........

Or just enable in SL MCM "female to female cum"........

Have that enabled, doesn't create the pregnancy/cum inflation situation.... :\

Will give that a shot. Thanks. :D

Hmm, even with gender switched to Male, I haven't seen any cum inflation happen. What should I do to make sure it is working?

Hmm, even with gender switched to Male, I haven't seen any cum inflation happen. What should I do to make sure it is working?

Make sure you have cum inflation set to 100%? And also do you have a pregnancy enabled body to go with it? If you don't use one of the bodys that has a belly node it won't ever work.

Make sure you have cum inflation set to 100%? And also do you have a pregnancy enabled body to go with it? If you don't use one of the bodys that has a belly node it won't ever work.

I'm using CBBE Advanced, with BodySlide 2. It has the Pregnancy slider on it. It should be compatible. :| But it could be an issue with the skeleton? Or maybe it has to do with the mod load order?

Edit: I've noticed that while other NPCs can impregnate my PC, it can't happen the other way around. Is it because the orgasm animation/script doesn't run, or fails to run properly?

Is it possible to disable the boob enlargement and maintain the belly enlargement ? because for some reason for the human races the breasts get deformed so badly. It does not happen when I play through normally, but if I save then load the boobs get messed up

Having breast enlargement at 1x probably means nothing happens to their size.

I had the mod settings at that even. I fixed it however by turning the breast slider in character edit to not minimum. For some reason minimum breast scaling had huge torpedo boobs

I am having a problem with the newborns... they have no body... they are just a floating head... I think it has to do with the child mod I use: RS Children Overhaul.. so... they is a way to fix it? or a compatibility patch? 

Ok, is know negative 10 about modding. I just tried to install this mod and here is what I get. I have xp32 cbbe, manga. I got pregnant, and Mage a milking machine, put that on got milk, boobs got big, had a soul gem. Belly never got big. Tried again, was giving up, when I took off the milking machine and the belly was big, but both the belly and the boobs were pulsing in and out a fairly large amount. The boobs had been doing this pulsing all along, but I thought it was a milking machine animation, but without the milking machine the boobs and belly both were pulsing. Any ideas how to get rid of this. Belly and boob growth looks good if I could stop the pulsing.

Ok, is know negative 10 about modding. I just tried to install this mod and here is what I get. I have xp32 cbbe, manga. I got pregnant, and Mage a milking machine, put that on got milk, boobs got big, had a soul gem. Belly never got big. Tried again, was giving up, when I took off the milking machine and the belly was big, but both the belly and the boobs were pulsing in and out a fairly large amount. The boobs had been doing this pulsing all along, but I thought it was a milking machine animation, but without the milking machine the boobs and belly both were pulsing. Any ideas how to get rid of this. Belly and boob growth looks good if I could stop the pulsing.

"Made a milking machine"?

A milking machine is not part of Hentai Pregnancy. Are you running the Sexlab Soul Gem Pregnancy mod? If you are, then that's your problem. Right now you can run one or the other but not both.

What mod are you running that has a milking machine?

Is there still no way to apply these effects to all of the female characers (unnamed included)? I noticed that the soulgem standalone actually applies the effects to bandits and guards so why not this mod? Maybe just allow inflation effect for all of the female characters, that way its temporary. (I.e. no chance a non-unique npc switches genders while pregnant).

My commendation to this fine, and humble option for pregnancy. I believe a good next step to take the mod to is to incorporate pregnancy prevention to its game mechanic with some simple contraceptive potions made with some simple ingredients. It's a little thing which would add a whole lot to the experience. 

Again, with utmost praise!

I'll admit to being to lazy to read through all 32 pages, and this was the closest the search engine came, so on to my question:

Is there any mod that makes this UNP friendly?

If you have a UNP body with meshes and skeleton that support breast and belly growth, then you should be all set. 

Don't know if this mod is being maintained or worked on at the moment but I ran into a problem.  I ran this mod successfully for two different characters and now, with my most recent character, upon pregnancy, the boobs overinflate and distort, torpedo like is the best description.  I don't run cum inflation right now because it just looks silly when it's over distorted, if it were 10 - 20% of the pregnancy max then it would be good.  Anyway, has anyone run into this issue with the mod?

I run a UNPB body with appropriate meshes/skeletons.