• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to use this mod ONLY for the 'cum inflation' effect, along side a mod like being female?... I've tried this by turning down preg chance on hentaipreg to 0% and leave cum inflation at 100%.. Though I do not see any change?

Maybe I've missunderstood the cum inflation feature all together.. So to be 100% sure... A female belly expands the more cum within, right?.

Is it possible to use this mod ONLY for the 'cum inflation' effect, along side a mod like being female?... I've tried this by turning down preg chance on hentaipreg to 0% and leave cum inflation at 100%.. Though I do not see any change?

Maybe I've missunderstood the cum inflation feature all together.. So to be 100% sure... A female belly expands the more cum within, right?.

if you set preg chances to 0% and cum inflation to 100% then it won't simulate any pregnancy and only work with cum inflation, but i think you didn't understood very well what is cum inflation here:

basically when cum inflation happens your belly will expand to the max in a few seconds and stay that way for some minutes. After some minutes it will shrink down to regular.

It is NOT a cumulative or progressive effect

if you set preg chances to 0% and cum inflation to 100% then it won't simulate any pregnancy and only work with cum inflation, but i think you didn't understood very well what is cum inflation here:

basically when cum inflation happens your belly will expand to the max in a few seconds and stay that way for some minutes. After some minutes it will shrink down to regular.

It is NOT a cumulative or progressive effect

Oh, right okay - Well I had the feeling that it wasn't what I thought it was, couldn't find anything about it though.. Thanks :)

So a funny thing happened just now. I am using this mod along with working girls, I pimped on of my NPC's chicks out. Forgot about it, she wandered off in Riften and all of a sudden I get a message that Sofia is being impregnated, by Brand-Shei (the merchant)!  Ha! Too funny, I love the way everything seems to work together with SexLab.

vampire lady pc has sex too with npc vampire become pregnancy to born boy is a nord i didn't understand and again i download custom race after vampire lady pc again sex with npc vampire male pc become pregnancy to born to child nord only without child vampire nord race i didn't understand i tired and i leave hentai pregnancy and precreation are same.

Is it possible to disable the boob enlargement and maintain the belly enlargement ? because for some reason for the human races the breasts get deformed so badly. It does not happen when I play through normally, but if I save then load the boobs get messed up

Having breast enlargement at 1x probably means nothing happens to their size.

For the chest to scale as well as the belly does, it too would need to start at "0" in BodySlide or similar. I can't really think of a compatible body mesh where that would look correct though.

For best results, you'll probably need to make your own preset in BodySlide and re-generate all your clothing to match etc etc. Hassle. :(

i have a problem. im playing as a female nord. it loaded up on the top left that hentai pregnancy is installed, but as soon as i take off my armor it has a huge belly, but normal sized breast. i check the pregnancy list and i haven't gotten pregnant yet since i haven't had sex yet. i use the clear pregnant button but it wont remove the belly.

ofcourse i want a pregnant belly, but after i've actually gotten pregnant and only while im pregnant.

any ideas on how to normalize this?

i have a problem. im playing as a female nord. it loaded up on the top left that hentai pregnancy is installed, but as soon as i take off my armor it has a huge belly, but normal sized breast. i check the pregnancy list and i haven't gotten pregnant yet since i haven't had sex yet. i use the clear pregnant button but it wont remove the belly.

ofcourse i want a pregnant belly, but after i've actually gotten pregnant and only while im pregnant.

That happened to me once a while back. I can't remember for SURE how I fixed it, but I think it was something like this:

Go into Hentai Pregnancy and see how many days it's set for.

Wait (in game) that number of days.

Make a new save.

Quit

Load that save.

I'm pretty sure the belly popped back to normal when I reloaded that new save.

I've had that happen as well, recently installed the mod and was testing it out. I loaded up my current save and she had the full belly already. Just reload a previous save, maybe one not of the same character and then reload the current save, its cleared it for me.

So I just installed this and the soulgem birth. I tested it out on various monsters, waited the duration of the pregnancy and when it was done, it just said "Is no longer pregnant", yet I recieved nothing. I have children set to 0 because I don't want a child, I'd rather have a soul gem. In the soulgem MCM menu its enabled and set to rape only. Now sure what is wrong, any options I am missing?

One thought tho, it would be kinda interesting if while pregnant the mod made it so you could not wear armor due to the bulging belly, gloves and boots are fine but anything covering the torso would be disabled. Unless somehow you could make pregnancy enabled armor somehow.

So I just installed this and the soulgem birth. I tested it out on various monsters, waited the duration of the pregnancy and when it was done, it just said "Is no longer pregnant", yet I recieved nothing. I have children set to 0 because I don't want a child, I'd rather have a soul gem. In the soulgem MCM menu its enabled and set to rape only. Now sure what is wrong, any options I am missing?

One thought tho, it would be kinda interesting if while pregnant the mod made it so you could not wear armor due to the bulging belly, gloves and boots are fine but anything covering the torso would be disabled. Unless somehow you could make pregnancy enabled armor somehow.

You actually do need ta have the children option turned on; Hentai Pregnancy doesn't have children at all, the option is there fer addons ta add children.  The soulgem birth plugin makes a soulgem as your "child".